• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Dream Come True Orgy

Dream Come True Orgy

Preface:

So I have a girlfriend (we'll call her Kenzie). Me and her have always been very, very sexual people. We're very leniant with each other when it comes to sexual freedoms. We even allow each other to fuck other people, but only if the other is informed of it and is okay with the person. We do still love sex with each other a lot as well too, but the thrill of sex with other people to both of us is also quite awesome. Both of us are pansexual so we can be sexually attracted to any sex or gender. Basically I'm a man-whore and she's a slut, but we're both proud and okay with that. (We're both STD free as well.) For a while we'd wanted to have an orgy, a gang bang, or some harem sex. Finally, after around year of wanting one of those to happen and trying to make one happen, one finally happened. The following is the story of that.

The Story Itself:

So one day in mid-March, Kenzie and I were hanging out with some of my friends and joking around and having fun. (We'll refer to my friends as Connor, Brad, Casey, and Jack.) We were at a park with no one else around because it was around 11 AM. It was a warm day between like 15° to 20° C. We were walking around the park talking about random things and making tons of sexual jokes. Keep in mind that all of my friends were also rather sexual as well. While we were walking around Kenzie excused herself because she had to go to the bathroom and pee. Kenzie has a great butt, so all of us stared at it as she walked away towards the bathroom. She was wearing black leggings as well that were a bit sheer when she sat down or bent over, letting people see her thong if she did either of those. While she was there my friends began to talk a bit sexually about her.

Connor said first "Damn dude, Kenzie's got one great ass. You one lucky guy."

Casey followed that up by saying "If Kenzie was my girl I'd go to town on that ass every night."

I responded by saying "I do quite a lot. She loves takin' it up the butt."

Brad then said "She's an anal lover too, niiiiice."

Since I knew how sexual Kenzie was, I mean we'd been dating for quite a long time now, I told the guys if they wanted to grab her butt and smack her ass they all could. In fact I told them they should. They were slightly shocked at first so of course I had to explain a bit of our sexual leniance and love for sex to them all. After that I told them that she'd enjoy them smacking her butt, because I knew she loved when people touched and smacked her butt. After around 5 to 7 minutes Kenzie came back. She was smiling at all of us as she walked back from the bathroom. She had an incredible smile.

She then said to us "So what have you boys been up to while I was gone?"

None of us said a thing about what we'd just talked about so we shrugged it off and said we didn't do much. We then resumed the conversation we were having before she went to the bathroom and began walking again. About 10 or so minutes into us walking around Casey came up behind her and slipped his hand onto her ass and squeezed it a bit. She let out a tiny squeek when he did this due to her not being prepared for it. Then she smirked, looked towards me, then looked back at Casey.

When she looked at him, she still had that smirk on her face, and then said "Enjoying yourself there?"

Casey smiled in a somewhat creepy looking manor and said "Oh yes I am, this thing is great."

Soon after that we stopped walking and stood in one spot. It didn't take long before the other three came up and started grabbing her, two of them each grabbed a cheek of her ass, and the third decided that he'd grab her nice 32Cs. Kenzie couldn't help it so she put her face against me and let out a slight moan. Only I heard her moan though because it was a bit quiet. I then joined in and squeezed her tits. Soon enough, we started to see other people coming to the park. So then we had to stop groping her like that. So we shrugged the experience off and began walking around like we were until noon when my friends left and so did me and Kenzie.

We drove back to my house.

When we got there, went inside and got our shoes and stuff off Kenzie asked me "So, did you tell them about my sluttiness boo?"

To which I responded "Maybe a bit."

She actually liked that and smiled back at me.

She said "That was great actually, I loved them all touching me like that."

I said back "I knew you would baby."

She then said "I guess you deserve a reward for that."

So then she walked up to me and grabbed at my dick through my underwear stroking on it making it harder. Then she took me over to our big couch where she laid me down and pulled out my big thick dick (for reference it's 18 cm/7 inches in both length and circumference). She stroked it for a bit, then sucked on it.

After a while she moaned and said commandingly "FUCK ME DADDY!"

So I did. That was one great day in bed with her.

Maybe a week later me and those 4 friends were hanging out again, but without Kenzie this time. We began talking about the experience at the park again.

Jack was saying "Kenzie's got one big firm booty on her, it felt great."

Connor told me "I'd fuck the shit outta that girl if I could."

Then I told them about how getting them to grope her like that got me laid that day. I then decided why not explain how she's quite a slut to them. They were slightly shocked but not too much.

Then I did shock them by saying "You guys wanna all come fuck my slut tomorrow? She'd love a gang bang like that."

It was the perfect opportunity to get us a gang bang. All of them gladly agreed to take part in that. They all were slightly into men sexually to so they didn't care that there'd be more than one guy fucking her like that.

So then, the next day came. The morning went normal but she decided to go out with friends around 5. This was the perfect opportunity. I called my friends and they all came over. For like an hour and a half we were talking about Kenzie sexually. Then we decided, since we were all gonna fuck her and see and even a bit touch each other naked, we decided to show each other our dicks. So then we all pulled our pants down. Connor's dick was really average. Brad had quite a big one, it was 25 cm/10 inches long, but it was very average in girth unlike mine. Casey had an average length dick but it was pretty thin. Jack had a chode, slightly shorter but just a bit less thick than mine. We all sorta commented on each other's dicks for a little bit. Then I decided to text Kenzie to see when she'd be back. She responded saying that she'd be back in like 10 minutes. So I had my friends all get naked the rest of the way and hide leaving no evidence of them being there to surprise Kenzie with her gang bang. Then, she got home. I greeted her at the door and asked her how it was like normal. After a bit of that she took off her shoes, and pants leaving her in a shirt a bra and panties. She usually did this when she got home. So then we went to the bedroom and when we walked in my friends all ran out and ripped her remaining clothes off.

Before she could scream we all said "Ready for a surprise gang bang hoe?"

She then smiled and shouted "Fuck yes boys take me, use me like the slut I am."

So I told her to get on her knees. So she did. Then we all went around her and put our dicks on her face.

She then grabbed mine and Connor's dicks before looking at Brad's and saying "Looks like I've got a thick monster cock here and a long monster cock here."

Then she put Brad's dick in her mouth and began sucking on it and forcing it deep into her mouth. She also started stroking me and Connor's dicks. Jack and Casey then decided to flop their dicks against her face as she sucked Brad.

She took it out of her mouth only for a second to say "This long monster cock tastes great!"

After a while she started going around and sucking and stroking the rest of us as well, also calling mine a "monster cock" for its thickness with a pretty good length too.

After she sucked us all she said "Prepare yourselves to fuck me like a whore boys!"

So Brad laid down first and she stuck his dick inside her pussy. I then got behind her and stuck my dick up her ass. After each of our dicks went into her she yelped out in pleasure. Then Casey went and shoved his dick in her mouth. The other two put her hands on their dicks to stroke. Then she started to actually suck on Casey's dick. Me and Brad took that as a queue to start pumping our dicks in and out of her slowly. She started to moan into Casey's dick, then she began to stroke Jack and Connor. All of us guys started to moan.

After like 5 minutes she took Casey's dick out of her mouth and shouted "FUCK ME HARDER!" before putting Casey's dick back in her mouth.

So both me and Brad sped up pumping faster in and out of her. We slowly got faster and faster as we went. She began moaning louded and louder into Casey's dick until she took it out and was screaming in pleasure. We continued like this for like 7 or so minutes.

Then she shouted "I'm cumming boys!"

She was screaming so loud in pleasure I'm surprised the neighbors didn't hear her. After that Casey and Connor came back with me and they joined me managing to fit both of their dicks up her ass. She loved anal the most so she continued screaming on us. Then Jack stuck his dick in her mouth and she screamed into him then even louder than before. She loved having three dicks up her ass including my super thick one and a huge dick in her pussy too. We all fucked her super hard and she orgasmed 4 more times that way, screaming loudest every time. Then Casey and Jack began to feel the urge to cum so they took theirs out and went and came all over Kenzie's face and mouth. A few minutes later Connor joined them and came on her face. She swallowed all of the cum that went into her mouth. After those three came they watched us continue to pound her pussy and ass, still making her scream, but a lot softer now. She orgasmed one more time. Then after like 5 more minutes Brad had to cum and came inside her pussy. When he did Kenzie screamed louder, loving the feeling of his cum shooting up her pussy. Then he took his dick out and got out from under her. Then it was just me pounding her ass for like 15 whole minutes. Then I finally came up her ass. She gave the same reaction then to when Brad came in her. Finally then I took my dick out of her.

Kenzie then said to us all "Best night of my life!"

All of us loved it too. I invited all the guys to stay over with us that night. So they all did. We all slept in the same bed that day. Kenzie obviously was in the middle with all of us around her. That night was incredible.

Epilogue:

A few months after that we all ended up forming a group of 10 people all dating each other at once. There are 6 guys and 4 girls in it. We're all romantic and sexual towards each other. In the end a simple gang bang managed to get me with 4 girlfriends and 5 boyfriends who are all with each other too. We now all live in the same house we jointly pay for too. It's a great life. Also there's a lot of orgies. I never thought that kinda thing would happen but I guess some sexual fantasies can come true.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Dream Come True Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds