• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • He Knew What I Was

He Knew What I Was

I am truck driver in a male dominated field but I'm good at my job and have learned quickly not to take any shit. That was, until I met Jack.

The day it all started I was a little late and had to meet the consultant in his shack. As I entered, he was on the phone and held up his hand to quiet me before I had said anything. It'd been a frustrating day thus far and that annoyed me further. I didn't like being late and I don't like being shushed before I've uttered a word. I'm certain a frown must have crossed my face but to this day I'm unaware if he'd noticed. Regardless, he certainly noticed my attitude when he got off the phone. He turned in his chair to face me and pierced me with his gorgeous blue eyes. He had dirty blond hair, trimmed closely on the sides but longish on top with a tendency (as I learned later) to flop boyishly down on his forehead. His shoulders were as broad as a football players and V'ed deliciously down to his hips. I barely noticed though as I was too involved in my own annoyance and frustration.

"You're late." He said simply. I liked his voice despite my mood.

"Yes, well.." I answered accusatorily, "The fucking idiot that gave me directions to this lease clearly couldn't find his ass with both hands and if you hadn't noticed it's icy as hell out there."

I'd learned early in my career that as a woman in a man's job I needed to assert myself firmly, profanely and often. To be honest, it was exhausting but it worked. However, it was very inappropriate to speak this way to the consultant. To the rig crew? Absolutely necessary. To other drivers? Completely necessary.. But the consultant holds all the power to fire or run off any worker or contractor as he sees fit.

He smiled vaguely but not without humor and said, " Well I guess that 'fucking idiot would be me."

I had the decency to blush and feel admonished. He told me what he needed me to do for work, simply and concisely as my embarrassment of my behavior grew. I'd never felt so put in my place, yet I couldn't even begin to think how'd he done it. Now I know that it was his wry smiling reaction when I insulted his authority. I couldn't upset him no matter what I said- my opinion, my feelings and probably my existence just didn't matter to him. Whether true or not that was his demeanor.

At the completion of the job I needed to get him to sign off on my ticket. Finishing quickly, he stood up abruptly and said, "I'm starving. You will meet me for supper." It wasn't a question.

"I'm married." I stated thinking blandly of my husband and our less than satisfactory life together. All of sudden, more than anything I wanted to do as the consultant told me. I didn't have a chance to say this though as he answered brusquely.

"Humph.. it's just supper, woman. And you'll be there. 7pm at Jared's. Go home and change- they won't let you in wearing that..." he said while indicating with his hand to my dirty coveralls. "Name's Jack by the way. 'Suppose you should know that." He said with the corner of his mouth curling up in a sardonic expression.

"Skye." I stated, not knowing what else to say.

I arrived on time at 7pm. I'd made a vague excuse to my husband about supper with co-workers but as such I had to tone down my attire. I wanted to impress this man, to show him the body hidden beneath my baggy coveralls but I had to settle for a tight black shirt that revealed a pleasant but tasteful amount of cleavage, paired with a tight, dark wash set of jeans that accentuated my round plump ass and narrow waist. I'm not a skinny woman. Definitely not the skinny girl I'd wanted to be but as I've grown older I've realized I was gifted in what I was given. Firm, nicely sized tits and a round ass with just enough cushion. Men noticed me; I realized that finally, now already in my early 30s.

He was already there. Drinking a beer and flirting openly with a scantily clad waitress. They appeared to know each other. I was annoyed and oddly quite envious. 'What the fuck did he invite me here for?' I quickly tried to quiet my disturbing thoughts. 'Yeah, Skye?' I thought to myself, 'What did HE invite you here for? Come on, you slut, you're a married woman not even eligible to play fucktoy to this man regardless of how much you want to and goddammit, I did want to...

I wanted to crawl under the table and suck his cock while he flirted with the waitress. He wouldn't even have to stop, I'd just calmly get to my knees and unzip- what I assumed to be- a generous sized cock, all while he didn't even have the respect for me to pause what he was doing. His cock (already hard, thick and long in my fantasy) would spring out of his pants smacking me deliciously on the lips. Trying to take my time, I'd lick him from the base to tip. He would have no patience for this revelry and would grip my head by my hair and force his entire length into my mouth, straining my jaw and cram his cock down my throat. Gagging, as I am no longer used to giving head- especially to a cock of this size- I would struggle to perform for him while he continued his conversation nonchalantly. He moves my head up and down in his thick shaft by gripping my hair tightly, giving no attention to my comfort or whether he is pulling my hair. I revel in it... sucking deeply, slurping loudly and slopping my spit all up and down his rigid cock, wetting his jeans. He brushes the waitress off and turns his attention to me, finally.

"So you are going to sit down, no?" His deep voice asked, pulling me from my revelry.

"Um, yes, of course. Sorry, I was just..." but I trail off as no excuse comes to me. He seems not to notice however and states plainly, "That waitress will do whatever I tell her. Does that interest you?"

Confused, thinking he was talking of her prowess at her job I said, "Well.. I suppose that is her job " Shaking his head he chuckles softy saying, "No, I mean if I told her to come back here and suck my cock, she would drop to her knees and suck me hungrily in front of all these people. In front of you. If I told her to kiss you deeply she would, whether she was attracted to you or not. No questions asked. Does that interest you?"

I had never been so interested in my life. I was so shocked by his statement especially in context with my previous fantasy. My stomach was in knots as waves of lust washed over me. I hadn't felt like this in years. My pussy throbbed and ached. I leaned in. I'd never been so interested...

To be continued...

Author note: this is my first submission (ah fuck it, pun intended). If anyone is interested in hearing more please comment. Any feedback good or bad would be appreciated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • He Knew What I Was

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds