• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • What a Quaint Little Grocery!

What a Quaint Little Grocery!

12

Lake Pleasant, New York is a sleepy little town in the southern area of the Adirondacks, and while the living is laid back and - well, pleasant - there are few options for grocery shopping that don't involve a considerable drive to reach, and that's where Cobb's General Store comes in to play.

Cobb's offers a wide variety of products and while you don't get the selection or the prices of a chain supermarket, when all you need is a loaf of bread or a quart of milk, it's perfect for the locals as well as campers and hikers passing through.

The owner of the store, Leo Cobb, was known as a bit of a character, but for those who paid attention they knew him for something else. He was a ladies man, this despite being short, balding and not all that handsome. There used to be a Mrs. Cobb but she went away not long ago to Arizona, for health reasons it was said.

Mental health was probably the most precise reason Lucy Cobb departed for her sister's place in Sun City, because she went a bit crazy finding all sorts of females in the store room with her man. Women of all shapes and sizes seemed to be drawn to the impish store owner, with the only requirement seeming to be that they were young.

Not young as in jail bait stuff, but Leo was drawn to women much younger than his 57 years. 30 was pushing the limit, and 20 was a lot better as far as Leo was concerned. Like he was fond of telling one of his few confidants, "If I wanted to have sex with a dumpy 50 year old I'd still be married."

So Leo played around very discretely, and for whatever reason he didn't need to do the chasing because apparently the word got around that in the charming little man's case you didn't judge a book by its cover.

*****

May was a quiet time for Cobb's General Store because whatever tourists there were wouldn't be around until June or later, so Leo Cobb had a lot of time to spend thinking, and as always what he thought about was the opposite sex.

Spring fever must have been setting in because Leo had even flirted a bit with an older lady who came in for a soda and directions, rubbing his crotch discretely into the edge of the counter while the middle-aged biddy chirped, "What a quaint little grocery you have here."

"I've got something that isn't too quaint or little for you," Leo mumbled as she left the store.

"The men don't know but the little girls understand," claimed the guy singing the song that was the background music Leo had on, and while he had no idea who The Doors were, he had grown fond of this particular tune on an eight track tape some customer had dropped in his little parking lot.

Leo was humming along with that song, only signing along with that particular line because that was the only part of it he knew, that and the title of the song, Back Door Man. The old fellow considered it his theme song and knew if these Doors guys ever stopped by the store he'd buy them sodas in appreciation.

"You understand, don't you little girl?" Leo sighed as he looked outside where a skinny redhead was parking her bike on the rack, and as he looked at the ginger's skimpy attire he gave thanks that warm weather was approaching.

Leo Cobb wasn't surprised that the redhead had returned because the store owner had suggested she come back, telling the young woman whose name was Bonnie Ryan that while he wasn't really looking to hire anybody for the summer he would consider it.

The freckle-faced girl had asked him for a job last year as well, but she wasn't qualified for the job then. Bonnie Ryan became qualified last month when she came in with a girlfriend of hers and bought 2 quarts of beer, producing a folded up Learner's Permit for proof that she was 18, and that was good enough for Leo.

Having this cutie working with him would have been dangerous when she was 17, but now she was a woman and a sweet innocent one at last, Leo mused as she looked at the girl heading towards the door.

Bonnie was certainly not dressed for a job interview, wearing skimpy shorts and a different halter top than yesterday but one that also hid little but revealed a bunch of freckles on her arms and shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra today either, but she didn't need one as far as Leo was concerned because not only were her breasts small, they stuck straight out like cones and needed no support.

Bonnie might be shy but she knew what she had and how to use it, and Leo was aware that even though he tried hard to be discreet by now word had to have gotten around about his track record over the last couple of decades. That impressive number of young ladies could not possibly all be quiet about him.

The bell on the door jingled when it opened and in strode Bonnie Ryan, without her chunky friend today, chewing gum and toying with her stringy red hair as she approached the counter of the otherwise empty store. What kind of business would hire this hippie girl, Leo wondered to himself, but he knew the answer to that question.

"Hi Mr. Cobb," Bonnie chirped with a smile. "I'm back."

"So you are," Leo replied, grinning as the teen pulled her hair back from her shoulder. "I see you're still letting your freedom flag fly."

"What?" Bonnie asked, pretending not to know what the old man was talking about at first, but then lifted her arm again and looked her her unshaven armpit where a very modest spray of red hair sprouted from the center of the pale hollow. "Oh yeah. Remember I told you I would shave my pits if I got the job?"

"Yes, and I told you that wouldn't be necessary," Mr. Cobb responded.

They had talked about this subject yesterday after Leo had noticed the teen's little show of rebellion under her arms, one she said was inspired by her and her friends going to a drive-in in the "big City" last spring and seeing the movie Woodstock, and it was then that their little clique decided that Lake Pleasant needed some hippies because the area was so square and years behind the latest trends.

"It looks nice on you," Leo told her. "Just a few bright red hairs that glow because your skin is so pale. It's cute. Nothing against your friend there - the chubby one with the big breasts?

"Ruthie Cohen?"

"I guess - she seems like a nice kid but she was kinda..."

"Scary?" Bonnie asked with a giggle. "I know. My Mom says Ruthie is hairier than a man. That doesn't make her hate my armpit hair any less though. Her and my Dad both think I'm gross and think I'll scare boys away."

"You should tell them that you don't want to attract boys. You want to attract men," Leo said.

"So, can I work here?" Bonnie asked hopefully.

"I don't have a lot that needs to be done, to be honest honey, even though I would love to have you around to keep me company," Leo admitted. "About all I have to offer you is a few hours a week stocking shelves."

"I can do that," Bonnie chirped, but just then the bell on the door rang and one of Leo's regulars came in.

"Hello Mrs. Taylor," the proprietor said in welcome, but the aging widow merely nodded and gave Leo's job applicant a rather nasty look before heading towards the deli counter where the owner met her.

"Quarter pound of hard salami Mr. Cobb," the woman said over the counter. "Slice it thin."

"Can do," Leo replied, and as the woman took a little cart and walked down the aisle to get a few things, Bonnie came back and watched the slicing from the side.

"Would I get to do that?" Bonnie asked as Leo sliced.

"No, there won't be any customers in the store when you're working."

"Oh. Just wondering. That's sure a big salami," Bonnie said with a grin.

"That it is. I doubt whether a skinny little lady like you could handle it," Leo countered.

"I dunno, but I'm not afraid to try," Bonnie replied, licking her lips as the owner wrapped the cold cuts and brought them to the counter where Mrs. Taylor was waiting, and after the customer left Leo turned his attention to his new employee.

"It would be Sunday evening from around 6 to 10 or so," Leo told her. "I pay you under the counter so we're talking $20 or so."

"That's good. It will give me money for gas and junk," Bonnie responded. "Um, I think the older sister of a friend of mine had this job one summer. About five years ago? Amber Mason?"

"The name doesn't ring a bell."

"She was short. Maybe five foot tall?"

"I've hired a lot of people over the years."

"Curly blonde hair?"

"Vaguely."

"Big butt, and she had a tattoo of a blue bird on her lower back?"

"Oh yes, I think I remember her. Nice girl."

"She told her kid sister - my friend - all about it."

"People talk all the time," Leo shrugged.

"Amber told her sister not to work here but also said she loved the job," Bonnie related. "Amber said she learned a lot working here, and she said that you had a huge... well, she said you were great. She said she did whatever you asked."

"That's the sign of a good employee," Leo declared while watching Bonnie's nipples swell under the halter.

"I will too," Bonnie told her new boss. "Do whatever you want I mean."

"Then I'll see you Sunday evening at closing time honey."

***

"Right on time," Leo declared as Bonnie entered the store, and after looking at the clock corrected himself. "Five minutes early."

"I'm excited about this," Bonnie told the older man.

"Sprinkling out there I see," Leo noted. "You can hang your windbreaker up in behind the deli case."

"Okay," Bonnie replied, and after returning asked her new boss. "Is this okay to wear?"

"Sure, no dress code here honey," Leo answered as his eyes took in the flimsy looking light blue tank-top with spaghetti straps, something she couldn't have worn a bra with even if she owned on, something Leo wasn't sure of. "Time to lock the door."

"And we'll pull this shade down," Mr. Cobb added as he went to the window to lower it. "That way nobody will be peeking in and bothering you when you're working."

"Okay. Where do I start?"

"Well, I've brought the cases of products out from the back and set them near where they go," Leo explained. "I've popped the cases open already so you don't need to be using a box cutter. Don't need any accidents. This is what you use to stamp the items."

Mr. Cobb gave the ginger a brief demonstration on how the stamper worked by spinning the wheels, and after showing the young lady that the price of each items was written on the sides of the boxes, asked if she had any questions.

"No. Seems easy."

"If you have any questions, I'll be right here," Leo told her, and as he looked at the generous amount of pale slender legs her shorts exposed, said, "Just ask."

"Okay Mr. Cobb," Bonnie chirped, and as she looked at the case of tomato sauce and looked for the place on the shelf, Leo went behind the counter to close out the register, hitting the play button on the 8 track player on the way.

Over at the other side of the small shop Leo heard his staff singing along with the tape, her voice charmingly wobbly as she harmonized with Jim Morrison, and although Leo didn't know much of the lyrics of most of the tunes Bonnie seemed to be familiar with the music.

After a while as "Light My Fire" ended and Leo's favorite song began, the proprietor went around to see how his new employee was doing and was pleased to see Bonnie seemed to be doing fine.

"Rolling along I see. No problems?"

"No Mr. Cobb. You must like this tape because you play it a lot," Bonnie asked, and after Leo told the girl how he came upon the tape he said that the alternatives to this tape were Henry Mancini or Trini Lopez.

"No, this is cool," Bonnie replied, and as "Back Door Man" began she softly sang along.

"You know all the words," Leo remarked, and hearing the teen sing about how the men don't know but the little girls understand was a lot more sensual than his own version.

"Yeah, I guess," Bonnie answered as she stacked another empty box in the pile, and as she wiped her brow with the back of her hand she continued. "Some of these songs? They seem to mean different things to people."

"I suppose."

"And some of them - like this song? It seems like there could be two different meanings, you know?" Bonnie asked. "Does he mean that he goes to this girl's back door in her house to meet her? Or does it mean something else?"

"What do you think it means?" Leo asked.

"I'm not sure. The way Jim sings it, it sounds like it might be something else - something naughty."

"Now what would a sweet thing like you know about that?" Mr. Cobb mused aloud.

"I don't. Not really. Lots of stuff I don't really know about," Bonnie told her boss. "I pretend I do know if somebody talks about something I don't understand. Don't want to seem dumb."

"You're far from dumb."

"Oh, Mr. Cobb. While you're here," Bonnie said as she went to the case of Potato Buds that were to go on the top shelf. "Is there a ladder or something I can use to put up stuff on the top shelf? I'm kind of a shrimp."

"Here's what I use," Leo said as he pulled out a milk crate and slid it to her. "I'm a shrimp too. You might be taller than me."

"I think we're about the same," Bonnie told him.

"Now be careful when you step onto it," Leo cautioned, standing by as the redhead hopped onto the cube, putting his hands on her hips as Bonnie put the boxes where they belonged.

"Whoops," Leo yipped when the girl seemed to wobble a little as she reached up, and the old man's hand slid from the teen's bony hips and up to her breasts.

"Gotcha," Mr. Cobb sighed as he held the firm cones in his palms, not even pretending it was an accident, and the girl gasped but said nothing as the owner gently kneaded the teen's titties from behind.

"I know they're little," Bonnie apologized as she held onto the edge of the shelf while the boss leaned into her back.

"They're perfect," Leo said as he kissed the back of her neck. "Your nipples, they feel so big and puffy."

"Want to see them?" she offered but Leo declined for the time being.

"Later. Work comes first," Leo explained as he helped Bonnie down off the crate, and as he fingers slid under the girl's arms he smiled as she giggled and noted before going back to his bookkeeping, "Still furry I see."

***

"That's all there is to it?" Bonnie asked after bringing the empty boxes out back and coming into the store room where Leo Cobb was waiting with a couple of plastic cups and a quart of Miller High Life.

"That's the job. Your work day is done and your pay is in the envelope," Leo said as he pointed to the envelope with the $20 in it. "You did well. Now if you would like to stick around for an after work cocktail? I know Utica Club is your usual brand, but..."

"No, this is great," Bonnie chirped as she took the cup and swallowed half of it. "We just drink Uncle Charlie because it's cheapest."

"Uncle Charlie? They still UC that?" Leo chuckled.

"Yeah," Bonnie replied, and changing the subject asked, "Is that how many cases of things there are to put up every week?"

"Pretty much the same, although right before the 4th of July I put in a large order so the shelves are full for the holiday. You might not think it's so easy that week," Leo cautioned as he filled the girl's cup again. "One year I had to have the friend of my regular girl come in to help."

"Ruthie. I bet you she would want to do that," Bonnie offered. "She's so jealous of me for getting this job."

"You think you two could work well together?"

"Oh for sure. We do a whole bunch of things together," Bonnie answered.

"I bet you two do," Leo replied, raising an eyebrow to make the innocent comment sound different, and judging by Bonnie's expression she got the message. "You two seem close."

"Yeah," Bonnie said, and then grabbed the front of her tank top and pulled on it a couple of times to get the air circulating. "Boy, I worked up a little sweat tonight."

"Nothing wrong with that, but you don't look the worse for wear," Leo mentioned as they stood next to his desk with the owner leaning back against it. You still smell nice."

"I do?" Bonnie replied, and when she lifted her arm to sniff Leo leaned forward and beat her there.

"Smells delightful," Leo opined as he put his nose against the sparse hairs, causing the girl to giggle before he let his tongue glide over her exposed underarm, flattening the sparse long hairs against her skin and making it look like a daddy long legs was there. "Taste delightful too."

"Mr. Cobb!" Bonnie yelped as she shivered and lowered her arm.

"What's the matter? Nobody ever did that to you before?" Leo asked.

"No! Don't think they ever will either while I'm hairy," Bonnie explained.

"Hairy?" Leo mused aloud. "I think you must be one of the least furry girls I've ever seen. You probably don't have any hair between your legs either."

"Do too," Bonnie replied.

"That so?" Leo asked, and after Bonnie nodded he added, "Mind if I do a quick check? Just curious."

Bonnie was surprised when her boss reached down and deftly slipped his hand under the waistband of her shorts and into her panties before she could react.

"Let's see," Leo sighed as his hand went down over smooth skin. "Nothing yet. Still nothing - wait, there we are!"

"OH!" Bonnie gasped when the old man's fingers reached her sex, and she had a panicked look on her face as Leo played down there.

"That's sweet. Just as I thought, only a little fur around the opening, and it's so soft too," Leo related as he toyed with the pubic hair, and then he elicited another gasp from the teen when he nudged the tip of a finger into her. "Wet too. I think you might be having as much fun as I am."

Bonnie reached up and put her hand on her boss for support as the finger went a little deeper and began to wiggle, causing her to stand a little wobbly, but as fast as it had begun Leo pulled his hand out of her shorts.

"Your pussy smells sweet," Leo told the stunned girl as she watched him first sniff his fingers and then put the invasive digit into his mouth to savor the flavor. "Nothing like the taste of an aroused pussy. It's like a stimulant."

"You mentioned something about wanting to show me your nipples," Leo reminded Bonnie, and like a puppet she reached down and lifted her blouse. "Mmm... why don't you just take it off and get it out of the way? There you are."

Leo's heart raced when he saw Bonnie's titties, but what made them incredible was not the modest pale cones but the puffy red nipples that capped them. As big as strawberries, they seemed to be begging to be sucked on.

"I showed you my titties," Bonnie started to say before the old man interrupted her.

"And I'm so glad you did. They're really something, especially your nipples.

"They look goofy," Bonnie replied. "If my titties were bigger they wouldn't look so big."

"I think they're perfect and I really want to suck on them," Leo countered, but Bonnie gently rebuffed him when he leaned forward.

"I want to see your dick," Bonnie told the little old guy. "Want to see if it's as big as they told me."

"You know how people talk," Leo shrugged, but she saw his worker's eyes go down to the tent his rapidly growing erection was causing in his baggy pants.

If you insist," Leo told the teen as he slowly undid his belt, and as he stepped out of his trousers he asked, "You gonna let Leo Bobb be your back door man?"

"Dunno," Bonnie replied as she looked at the bulge in the boxer shorts. "Depends."

"Ever take a guy like that?" Leo asked, and when Bonnie shook her head no he said, "We won't do that tonight. We have all summer for that."

"Come on Mr. Cobb," Bonnie whined. "Quit teasing."

"Afraid you might be disappointed," the store owner said as he lifted the elastic of the shorts from his belly, and Leo watched the girl's eyes as he revealed himself.

"Holy shit," Bonnie mumbled as the boxers dropped to his knees, as as he stepped out of the underwear his now-erect phallus gave the girl a little bit of a wave. "It's freaking enormous. What's wrong with it?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • What a Quaint Little Grocery!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds