• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Israel with Love

From Israel with Love

"Let's get out of here," Amal Abdirahman said softly, and Haika Livni nodded in agreement, disgusted by what she'd just heard on the bus. The older Arab man sitting across from them looked angrily at the two young gay men, one black and one white, who got on the 95 bus at Tunney's Pasture Station, hand in hand, and shook his head, apparently disturbed by what he'd just seen.

After the twosome went to sit at the back of the crowded bus, the old man looked at Amal, bristling with anger. The raw hatred Amal saw in the old man's gaze gave her pause. Does he know these guys? The young woman wondered privately. Where does one summon such unprovoked hatred for random strangers? As a Hijab-wearing young black woman living in the Canadian Capital, Amal had dealt with her share of bigots, but this one gave her pause...

"In my country those freaks would not be allowed to act like this in public," the man said, and he looked like he wanted to spit at the interracial gay couple, which sat at the back of the bus, seemingly engaged in an animated discussion. As the bus finally reached Bayview Station, Amal rose, followed by Haika, and they waited for the bus to come to a complete stop.

"It's a good thing we're not in your country, you old creep," Amal said smartly, and she clasped Haika's hand in hers, and just like that, the two young women walked off the bus together. The old man had time to register surprise as he suddenly realized that the Hijab-wearing young Somali woman with whom he'd been speaking and her gal pal were much more than they initially seemed...and then the bus doors closed.

"Damn, Amal, you sure showed him," Haika said, smiling and Amal returned her smile with a fatalistic shrug. Hand in hand, the two of them made their way down the ramp, toward the O-Train which waited at the bottom of the slope. The fare inspectors, a burly white dude with a beard and an older white woman in dark uniforms, awaited, their machines at the ready.

"Good morning, sir, here you go," Amal said, flashing her yellow U-Pass, and the bearded man looked at the card, nodded and let her pass. Haika did the same, and they entered the train cart, and went into the first seat behind the conductor's booth, their favorite spot. Partially secluded from sight, they had all the privacy they needed...for the moment.

"You were on fire back there," Haika said excitedly, and she impulsively kissed Amal on the lips. Amal kissed her back, and gently held Haika's lovely face in her hands. It was astonishing how much she loved this funny, vivacious young woman. The O-Train left Bayview Station, and hit the tracks. The stops ticked by, first Carling, and then Carleton University.

"No need to tell me, Sam, I was there, I couldn't stand that bigot," Amal replied, and she and Haika lined up behind the other passengers exiting the train. The two young women made their way toward the University Center building, and Haika winced as she saw the massive lineup at the Tim Horton's restaurant located on the first floor.

"Damn, hope we can still get breakfast," Haika said, checking her watch, which stated 11: 47 A.M. Even on a Sunday morning, the Carleton University campus was busy. Amal and Haika lined up behind the other students, staff members and workers.

"You know us Canadians and our daily ritual, Tim Horton's is a must," Amal said, gently poking Haika in the ribs. Haika rolled her eyes. As a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Tel Aviv, Israel, she was still getting used to Canada and its norms. Being an international student at Carleton University was a difficult and expensive endeavor, and at first, Haika found the whole thing a bit overwhelming...and then she met Amal.

Six feet tall, curvy and sinfully sexy without even trying, the amber-eyed, chocolate-hued, Hijab-wearing cutie took Haika Livni's breath away the day she walked into the Criminal Law class in the Loeb Building, and sat beside her. It was the first day of school, and one of many overwhelming experiences for Haika. With her quiet confidence and serene beauty, Amal was like a goddess, at least in Haika's eyes.

"Salaam, I'm Amal, where are you from?" Amal said with a smile, looking at Haika as the professor, a tall, dark-haired French Canadian gentleman, gave the class a ten-minute break. Haika smiled shyly, and Amal raised her eyebrows expectantly. Only then did Haika realize that she'd been staring at Miss Tall And Gorgeous without meaning to.

"Um, Salaam, I'm Haika, I'm from Israel," she said softly, and she shook Amal's strong yet gentle hand. Thus the two of them officially met. Two young women as dissimilar as the day and night forged an incredible bond. Amal Abdirahman, born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to Somali Muslim immigrant parents, and Haika Livni, the daughter of Hasidic Jews from Tel Aviv, Israel. They became inseparable friends, in spite of their racial, cultural and religious differences...and later, much more.

"Your turn, gorgeous," Haika said, laughing, as she playfully smacked Amal's thick derriere. Amal had been checking recent posts on her Facebook page, and the line at Tim Horton's was moving. Indeed, the tall Asian gentleman working at the counter had been trying to get Amal's attention for a minute but the young woman was busy on her cellphone.

"Um, okay, I knew that," Amal replied, and she briefly turned, flashing Haika that fearless smile that always made her heart melt. Amal ordered an egg and cheese sandwich for herself, along with a hash brown, and a steamy cup of coffee. For Haika, Amal ordered a buttered bagel with a croissant as a side order and an apple juice.

"You know what I like," Haika said with a smile, and she took out her RBC credit card to pay but Amal shot her a look. Amal paid with cash, and then the two of them got their stuff and headed for the service elevator around the corner. They rode it to the fourth floor, and then crossed the busy Atrium, where a group of young south Asian women were practicing cultural dance moves, and made their way to the library.

"I know you better than you know yourself," Amal said to Haika as they took the elevator to the library's fourth floor, and went into a private study room at the far end. Setting down her stuff, Amal opened her backpack and took out the massive Criminal Law book, while Haika set down her laptop, and plugged it into the wall socket. While doing so, Haika dropped a pencil, and bent down to pick it up.

"That ass though," Amal said, laughing wickedly, and she playfully smacked Haika's bum. Whirling around, Haika looked Amal up and down, a wicked smile on her lovely face. Amal looked at the short, curvy, bronze-skinned and raven-haired Middle-Eastern beauty who'd stolen her heart, and sighed happily. Without a word, Haika drew closer, and then, standing on her tippy toes, she planted a kiss on Amal's full, sensual lips.

"You're always distracting me, and I swear you're going to make me fail this class," Haika said, in a mock-serious tone, and she pushed Amal against the wall, and kissed her full and deep. Amal threw her arms around Haika kissed her back passionately, and the two of them giggled when they came up for air. Passion makes the world go around, Haika thought.

"Oh, you'll get through this class even if I have to carry you," Amal said softly, and Haika grinned, all thought of studying gone from her mind. The two of them left the study room, and headed for the nearby women's washroom, which had a closed for cleaning sign on its door. Amal and Haika exchanged a look, and went inside.

"You're so crazy," Amal said, as she went into a stall, followed by Haika. Passionately they embraced, and caressed one another. Haika's hand slid under Amal's long traditional dress, and she grinned wickedly when she realized that her beloved wasn't wearing any panties.

"Look who's talking," Haika said, grinning as she slid two fingers into Amal's wet, hairy pussy. The tall, gorgeous Somali gal gasped in pleasure and closed her eyes. Haika caressed Amal's breasts through her top, and continued fingering her. Twisting her fingers inside Amal while rubbing her clit with her thumb, Haika swiftly brought her lover to the brink of ecstasy...

"Oh fuck," Amal hissed, and Haika silenced her with a kiss. Amal lifted her top, and Haika admired her large, firm breasts. Sliding her hand under the bra strap, Haika pinched Amal's nipple, and the lovely Hijabi's amber-colored eyes snapped open. Haika grinned and brought her mouth against Amal's nipple, and continued fingering her pussy at the same time.

"You like that, huh?" Haika whispered, and Amal moaned and nodded. Most of the time, Amal was the initiator in their sexual fun and games. Hell, last night, while chilling at Amal's apartment in Barrhaven, Haika got the thrill of a lifetime when the sexy Hijabi donned a strap-on dildo and fucked her with it. Face down and ass up, that's how Amal took Haika. First, Amal licked Haika's sweet pussy and ate her ass, then went about spanking her thick bronze ass and pulling her hair while fucking her with the strap-on. And Haika loved every minute of it.

"Fuck yeah, I love it when you're bossy," Amal cried out, and Haika grinned and twisted her nipples, causing Amal to wince. At the same time, Haika thrust two fingers into Amal's wet, shuddering pussy, followed by a third. The young Somali woman cried out in pleasure, loving what her lover was doing to her. Haika kept at it and didn't let up until Amal finally came...

"That was fun," Haika said, and Amal hiked up her traditional skirt, spreading her thighs invitingly. Haika grinned and licked Amal's pussy, tasting her hot girly cum. Amal closed her eyes, pleased beyond measure. A little while later, the two young women exited the women's washroom, and went back to the study room, as if nothing had happened.

"Now let's get some studying done, crazy woman, you've distracted me long enough," Amal said that in bossy tone Haika loved so much, and they resumed working on the take-home exam which was worth twenty percent of their grade. Sitting next to Haika, talking about life, school, and stuff while working, Amal felt truly happy for the first time in ages. With her beloved by her side, life simply couldn't be better. For the Hijab-wearing, Somali Muslim lesbian, all is as it should be...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Israel with Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 676 milliseconds