• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Panties Pulled Down by My First Man

Panties Pulled Down by My First Man

I lay face down on the bed, scented and ready.

The hem of my purple silk nightie rested neatly and lightly on the backs of my thighs.

My red silk backless panties gift-wrapped my bottom; the white thong beneath ran thinly up my crack.

My bottom was freshly powdered - pale and pretty.

A white, frilled pillow supported my tummy, making my derriere even more pert and inviting.

Mistress Gentle lay beside me.

She undid the lace that held my backless panties and flipped them to the side.

Pushing my thong to the side, she popped out my shiny pink butt plug.

From behind me she put her hands on my middle and held me close.

Her strapon slipped smoothly inside me as it had done before.

I felt her soft body against my own as she pushed in and out.

Her soft hands toyed with my cock.

It was as wonderful as always, but I knew there was more to come.

In my ear, she whispered, "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, I'm sure", I replied.

She withdrew and rearranged my thong.

"Paul you're wanted!" she called to the open door.

Paul was in his 30s, about 6ft tall.

He looked over to me warmly. I gazed shyly back, fluttering my eyelids.

He was wearing only boxer shorts that he quickly whipped down and kicked away.

He sat beside me, dangling his feet over the edge of the bed.

Leaning over, he started to caress the back of my knee, then stroked my thigh gently up and down.

I tingled with joy as his fingers explored the edge of my panties, running along my skin just under the edge.

He raised the back of my nightie, folding it up on my back. The curtains flapped in the breeze coming in the open window. I felt the cool on the insides of my cheeks.

"My beautiful girl" he cooed, I'm thrilled to be the one to take your flower".

I felt his weight as he lowered himself on to me, though he put some on to his arms.

I knew there was no going back now.

His hard cock was between my tummy and the pillow. I giggled as it tickled me from below.

He pushed rhythmically against my bottom and held me tightly. I could feel his desire as his firm groin separated my buttocks.

He was patient and kind.

He dry-humped me awhile. I felt more of him now - his skin against mine - his firmness against my submission.

"Are you ready darling?" he whispered in my ear.

"Oh yes", I heard myself say," I want you inside me now!"

He put two fingers under the waistband of my thong and slipped it down to my knees.

He lubed his fingers and probed my hole, making sure the ride would be smooth.

He squirted more amply over his cock.

"My darling virgin love!" he gasped.

With that he shoved it halfway into me.

He was inside my body, possessing me.

"Ow!"

It was a bit painful. He pulled out and caressed my bottom as I recovered.

I started to relax.

He played his fingers along the inside of my crack.

I longed for him to be in me again. Slowly and gently, he took me.

This time it was OK.

Ever so slowly, he started to thrust, lovingly stroking me all the time with his warm hands.

I felt his desire - his wonderful pleasure in sharing my body.

In - out - in - out. And then deeper until I felt his balls slap my bottom. With both hands wrapped around the tops of my thighs, he started pumping harder and faster.

I relaxed so that he filled me.

"I'm being fucked for real!" I thought. "He's owning me completely".

My soft bottom yielded again and again to his loving pressure.

Without warning he pulled out and rolled me over.

He kissed me rapidly then very deeply.

I lay right back with my legs apart and high in the air.

He entered me again, leaning down and kissing me - fucking me as I ran my fingers over his back and down to his bottom.

My thong had stretched apart and was still between my legs, over my tummy.

I watched in delight as his firm tummy came towards me again and again - I in complete abandon with my skimpy panties down and on display.

I realized Mistress Gentle was still watching.

"That's it, love, you're a real woman now!"

It was so good. I let out squeals of delight as he pumped and pumped me.

"I love being right inside you", gasped Paul.

I grabbed his firm butt and pulled him towards me, his muscles flexing in my hands.

I knew I could not hold on much longer.

When it arrived, my orgasm overwhelmed me.

I came in a sticky gush, all over my tummy and my thong.

I thought that was it, but no!

Still he held me tight, pushing all the way in, pumping hard.

"Ohhhh!" I shrilled as I came again.

His cock throbbed as he came too - holding me hard against him for his own release.

"My darling! I love you!" he called loudly.

Even after he came, he caressed me, then he gently withdrew.

He lay beside me, the two of us on our sides.

My back to him as he lovingly ran his fingers over my tummy and thighs.

I lay in bliss, taking hold of his hand in mine.

Miss Gently kissed me softly on the lips.

"Just lie there for a while my love, and when you're ready we'll have coffee and cake together."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Panties Pulled Down by My First Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds