• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • The Big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

The Big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

Just a bit of fun, written to raise a smile not your heart beat.

Editing done by: Lestrange, with thanks.

*****

The big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

Lesbians only!

Sloppy cunts are my business.

Satisfaction is your goal.

White ones, Black ones, Thin or Fat ones, hairy or bald ones.

It makes no difference.

If you book one of my girls, be you young or old, for just yourself or an orgy.

It's all the same to them.

For the twelve hours they are all yours, you can do with them anything you wish as long as you make them 'ORGASM.'

The more times you make them 'scream & cream,' the less your final bill will be!

I will personally endeavour to get my girls to you in an aroused state.

Prior to their arrival at your chosen location, I will remove their knickers and suck on their fanny's so that they are 'Aroused, Wet, & Ready,' for your immediate attention.

They may even experience their first orgasm of the night, depending on which comes first, me, her, or arrival at your location.

Fun times, sloppy & juicy cunts, guaranteed, or your money back.

Yours sincerely

Madam Daphne

* * *

Dear madam Daphne,

I am writing to you now, for personal confirmation that you mean what you say, that your girls are indeed willing to do 'anything, at any time, with any one!'

I sincerely hope that this is the case, as I am a single mother of three bored and naughty girls, fed up with the limited amount of fanny's they can suck on.

They want more sisters' to play with!

I would like to surprise them on my birthday next Thursday by holding an 'Orgy,' with five of your young ladies who are willing to suck on some, 'well used muffins.'

I think my girls would very much like to try five black girls with big tits and hairy muffin's.

We can provide dildos, vibrators and many other sexual aids, as may be required.

Yours dripping in hope,

A Lustful Mother.

* * *

The big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

Dear, 'A Lustful Mother',

I was delighted to receive your enquiry into the matter being discussed.

To answer your query, 'YES', I do personally guarantee the conditions as stated on the advertisement sheet you have received.

Looking forward to seeing you all as arranged, in three days' time.

* * *

Dear Madam Daphne & your Girls,

My girls and I would like to convey our deeply satisfied gratitude to you and your girls for a most enjoyable birthday bash. However, they are now pestering me as to when you will be returning.

Would two weeks be too soon? I hope not, because I can't get them out of their rooms and the sound of their 'orgasmic' screaming is starting to grate on me.

On a personal note, I was wondering if you, 'yourself,' are available to be booked, privately of course, for 'myself'.

I don't know if you noticed that I was flirting with you. Just seeing you lead your girls down our garden path by leashes between their legs, instantly aroused me, and made me 'EVER SO MOIST', for YOU.

Yours, potentially, dare I say, for ever.

A lustful Mother x

* * *

The big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

Dear 'A lustful Mother',

I've tried to escape from my office. After I'd spoken to my girls in regards to your requests, they quickly pounced on me!

Eight of them dragged me into my conference room taking me hostage; they stripped off, then my clothing was, just as quickly, removed. I was tied to the table where they all committed mutinous acts of depravity and debauchery upon my person.

There is banging on the door by my potential rescuers, though 'I fear' only because they want to join in with their comrades.

I am being drowned in their copious orgasmic fluids as they take turns sitting on my face as I lick them clean. I'm sure I've almost drowned under one or two of them too, all the while fantasizing about you.

All this, is an attempt to guarantee that I will send them on this pleasurable appointment.

I'm sorry my dear but I must leave it there, for now, as it is proving difficult, dictating this letter, because the third group are doing their damnedest to make sure I cum again. It seems they are just as eager and willing to meet with you and your daughters.

Madam Daphne

PS The things I must endure as their employer.

PPS HELP! If you take on more girls, you can have their services for free! Please Help?

PPPS If you would allow for the party to be put on film. I would be willing to pay you all handsomely for the privilege.

* * *

Dear Madam Daphne & your Girls,

I was pleasantly surprised by your offer, not only to forego any, 'and all', payments for your services if we took on more of your girls but also your further offer to pay us handsomely instead for the privilege of letting you film us doing it.

As to your first offer; my daughters and I would like to formally invite you and as many of your girls that would like to come. The more the merrier we say, I'm sure we can find somewhere to 'fit them all in'.

As to your request to film the occasion; although my girls & I were indeed a little reticent in the beginning to the idea of being filmed while having sex, they told me after a session or two, 'between ourselves,' that they had changed their minds and would now be a bit disappointed if we didn't do that.

Amber, my youngest, has even been working on a surprise trick for the cameras during the shoot.

Yours truly

A lustful but satisfied Mother & her kids.

PS We would also like to thank you for the film 'of you at work' that we received yesterday by post. We've already watched it a number of times. My word, are you still as flexible now?

Thinking of you and see you all soon.

* * *

The big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

Dear 'A Lustful Mother & her kids',

My heart is singing with joy at the news we received in this morning's mail. I must admit, it's a battle ground here with all of my girls. Over which of them should be picked if it was ever to happen again with you.

Unfortunately, to bring 'all my girls,' would leave you and your family exhausted for weeks after, and I couldn't do that to you all. We'd never seen anywhere the talent, or flexibility, your girls showed us doing the splits while also doing head stands.

But that was nothing compared to your youngest, Amber, when she was caught on camera having an orgasm. The way she sprayed it into the air like a fountain and got it to flow like a water fall as my girls licked at the front of her.

Unfortunately at least two of my girls have already been injured trying that so I have banned them from doing so again.

By the way, you were particularly tasty, and that idea you had about laying all the girls down end to end in a circle, so all of them had a cunt to suck on is brilliant! An absolutely brilliant idea! It went down great with the film crew, and has been a hit with the girls.

I am looking forward to our date tomorrow night at the park. I'll bring the blanket and the strap on, you bring the lube and lots of endurance, I plan to fuck your brains out so be ready. Xx

Yours satisfied (many times)

Madam Daphne and her girls.

* * *

Dear Madam Daphne,

Please Help! I was still a tad tender, after our night in the park and made the mistake of reading your last, out loud to my girls. It's your Fault because it was that letter that gave them those ideas on how to get me to ask you if you would come back and film them again. Only after my third orgasm, did I get a chance of escaping them and running to the bathroom and locking myself in. It's from there now I write to you in desperation, I just wish they would stop their banging on the door and let my Amber finish me off in peace.

I'm begging you for my sanity! Get back in touch with me, and please tell us you will come back at your earliest convenience.

If not, at least call the police, because I may need rescuing.

Yours

Orgasmed out &

Mother of three 'demon girls',

* * *

The next morning there was a 'Knock-knock!' on the front door.

"Open the door" I said to Amber.

It was her, Madam Daphne saying "We're already here for the weekend and my girls are waiting outside to assist you with your demonic girls. Oh and the film crew are in tow!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • The Big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 890 milliseconds