• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Her Lover

Her Lover

She sat at her normal spot on her favourite chair near the window. She liked to look out at the traffic that drove past her hotel room. She would often wonder where the people were going in such a hurried fashion. When ever she came into the city she would always meet her lover at the same hotel. It was comfortable and the memories they share there were very intimate and private. She kept fidgeting as her fantasies took over. The thoughts coursing through her mind of all the naughty things she wanted to do to him were making juices pool and tingle. The more she thought the more she swelled down there and longed to have his hot tongue and soft lips suck and lave her until she would burst in orgasm. He was very skilled at pleasuring her. He knew her body and pressure points better than his own.

The door clicked and in came her lover. She stood and looked at him with extreme hunger and aching. He looked back at her with animal hunger and hurriedly wrapped her in his arms to kiss her. His soft full lips met hers and she pushed her tongue into his mouth with such force he moaned deep into her mouth. They kissed each other long and hard. She pulled away for just a moment to bite his lower lip. He moaned lightly and asked her to bite his lip harder. She obeyed. He moaned louder. She bit a little too hard, a single drop of blood fell from his lip. She laved the hurt with her tongue and smiled wickedly at her beautiful exotic lover.

He lover was absolutely perfection in her eyes. Raven black hair, eye lashes that made her envious, and beautiful full lips. He had golden toned skin and to her a perfectly shaped body. But his eyes are what always caught her off guard. They were so dark and piercing she felt he could see straight into her soul and find every dark secret she tried to hide.

They quickly undressed each other and made their way over to the king sized bed. The bed was more than enough room for them to fuck each other hard and long. He pushed her onto the bed and looked her body over and smiled at her. She was full figured with ample breasts, muscular thighs and a nice full round ass. He often admired her ass. Her hair was a fiery red just like her feisty personality. Her eyes were so blue they were often violet. He quickly laid his body on top of hers. He kissed her passionately making his way to her ear lobes. He sucked on them and nibbled them driving her crazy. He made his way down to her breasts. Her nipples were already aching from being hard and wanting to be sucked on. He did just that. She moaned out and ran her fingers through his raven hair. He looked up at her and she pushed his head down toward her pussy. He knew exactly what she wanted. He positioned himself perfectly between her powerful thighs. He kissed up and down them teasing her. He bit hard on one leaving a mark. She moaned out from the pleasure pain of it. He looked at her glistening pussy and run two fingers up and down it to spread her juices all over. He reached up and rubbed the juices on her lips and she licked it off. He reached down and sucked her pussy into his mouth making her back arch up quickly and her moans cried out through the hotel room. Over and over he made her cum until she had to beg him to stop. Her voice was hoarse from screaming out from so many orgasms. He was quite proud he could do that for her.

As she was resting he wasted no time in repositioning himself between her thighs. He rubbed the tip of his penis over her glistening hot pussy to tease her and lube himself. He slid in with ease. They both moaned out at the pleasure of it. He laid himself on her and whispered into her ear how tight she was and how he thought they were made for each other. She bit his shoulder hard leaving territorial marks on his body. He was hers and she wanted him to know, but he already knew. The bite made his desire for her burst and he could no longer control himself. He held her down as he began thrusting into her hard and fast. She cried out in pleasure as he fucked her harder and harder. The more she moaned out the harder he went. She couldn't resist and her finger nails dug deep into his back. He winced but did back down. Just as he was about to cum he stopped. He whispered to her ear "Do you like it?" She instantly replied with yes and he told her good and to get into her knees. She obeyed.

He looked at her ass and squeezed it. He kissed her all over her back and she jolted up in pleasure. He knew her back was very sensitive to his touch. He ran his tongue up and down her spine as he slide two fingers into her pussy and fingered her hard and fast. She cried out more with pleasure as she came again hard. He pushed his gorging hard dick into her pussy from behind and smacked her ass hard. She begged him to spank her over and over. He obeyed and spanked her until her ass cheeks were red from his hand prints. He could no longer hold out and began fucking her hard but slow at first. His pelvis slapped onto her ass making a sound every time he thrusted into her. Her ass jiggled from the force jolting her forward. She begged him to take her harder and faster. He fucked her with such force she had to brace herself on the bed. She loved being taken hard. The pleasure and pain of it was like a drug to her. They were like a drug for each other. As he got closer and closer to cumming the harder he fucked her. She could tell when he was getting closer and would tighten her pussy walls around his dick for extra pleasure for him. He yelled out he was going to cum. He grabbed her hips and yanked her toward him with a force that almost made them collapse as he came inside her. She could feel his cum wash up against the insides of her womb. They were both sweating from the intensity of it.

He slowly pulled out of her and collapsed onto the bed gasping. She curled up next to him as he kissed her forehead and asked her "Were you good today?" She retorted "Me good? Never!" He laughed at her and she laid there listening to his rapid heart beats become slower and slower as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Her Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds