• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Photo Session with a Twist

Photo Session with a Twist

I figured I'd wait until she got home to tell her. I had just received an email from a wealthy patron of my arts, one who I've done work for in the past of a similar nature. The offer was $15,000 for three large photographic prints depicting interracial lovemaking. The client was a black businessman who lived alone. In the past, I had photographed nude black women and men for art ranging from traditional, to more fetish and erotic pieces. The work I did for him was some of the most challenging and enjoyable so far, and I was looking forward to getting on with this project. This was also the largest payout I had ever been offered to make art and it definitely needed to happen.

It was about 5:00 and my wife, Holly, was going to be getting home soon. I decided to get a drink and get on the computer to get inspiration and compile some ideas I was already having. I was so excited they just kept popping into my head, along with variations of each, that I couldn't write or draw fast enough.

After about 45 minutes, and 3 drinks later, the door downstairs clicked and opened. I shuffled to the door to greet her and tell her about the offer. She was excited and it seemed like she already was planning on what she could do with the money.

"What are you thinking," I asked?

"Student loans, for one," she sighed, "then maybe a small trip for us, or a down payment on a new car?"

"Maybe, yeah those loans," I grumbled.

"So I assume you're going to do it?," she asked.

"Yeah, I need to find a location though. I was thinking maybe this hotel that I stayed at for work. It was a great suite and the price is no problem with what I'm being paid...tons of natural light."

"Ok, just lemmie know if you want me to come with."

"We might have a good time later, who knows. It'll be a vacation, plus you can help me carry some of my gear," I suggested with a wink.

As the next couple weeks went by, I researched some models and met with a few who said they would be fine with the subject and what I'd be asking them to do.

I came up with a guy I have photographed before, Malik. I had photographed him for a series of mostly abstract photos of his body including various states of arousal, and then another time fully aroused and masturbating. Malik was about 6'5", was fit, but not ripped. He was also pretty well endowed.

I had a harder time finding a woman for project, as I expected. I settled on Jenny. The client specifically stated he wanted a more plus size model and she fit the bill perfectly. Her thickness was magnificent and she was pretty excited about the project from what I could tell, though she was very professional.

A couple weeks later on a Tuesday, the three of us met to go over my ideas more in depth and set up transportation and all the logistics. The deadline was looming, but as long as the photography was done this weekend, the photographs were going to be ready by the client's deadline.

After all the planning, it was Saturday morning, and Holly and I were going heading to the hotel. It was a couple hours away. We were going to meet Malik and Jenny there as they were going to drive together and get to know each other before getting so intimate. The check-in went smoothly, and I began to unpack some of my equipment. We were planning on everybody else arriving at 11am and starting photography around 1 or 2pm, so I started to get everything out and set up right away. It was only an hour until we expected them to arrive.

In the hotel room, I pinned up some sketches of the three shots I definitely wanted to get. It depicted a progress of events with many small variations here and there where I could get some extra shots and pick the best for the client. The rough idea was to start with the man's black hands coming around playing with the breasts of the white woman. The second should would be penetration in the reverse cowgirl position, and finally a nice close shot of her neatly manicured nails wrapped around a stiff erection with semen running down his shaft and her fingers.

Right on time, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Malik with an uneasy look on his face.

"Where's Jenny?" I asked?

"Jenny wasn't there when I went to pick her up," Malik spoke, "it was like she never lived there. Then I called her to see where she was and she tells me some story about moving away because of something I didn't quite catch."

I just stood there. My $15,000 payday was on the line. "Well, we're in a big city. I'm sure we can find somebody here who'd like to get paid, haha! Right?"

Malik chuckled a little but didn't look too enthusiastic.

"Come on in though. Maybe we can figure something out."

The three of us got together, Malik, Holly, and myself, and opened a bottle of wine while we chatted about the position we were in.

We decided I'd just look extra hard that night and see what we could come up with for the next day. After a couple bottles, it was getting late and Malik decided to return to his room and get some rest for the next day.

I had wanted to keep the morale high while we were together, but once Holly and I were alone, I confessed that there seemed little hope we'd be able to get a suitable model willing to have sex with a man that she had just met, especially for photography.

Not more than fifteen minutes later, Malik offered an idea.

The text read, "What about Holly?"

"No, I can't do that," Holly replied when I told her about his idea.

"I know, but I wanted to see what you thought and not just keep it to myself," I stated, "but it is the biggest payday we've had."

"Yeah, true," Holly confessed, "I just couldn't do that to you...or us I guess. I mean the boobs and the hands, fine, maybe, but I'd be having sex."

"Yeah, I don't know. I'll text him in a few to let him know that's a no-go."

"I mean...not to be interested, but I think I could keep it professional if Jenny would have been able to," Holly said cautiously, "like you said, it's a lot of money."

"I guess we can think about it more tonight," I sighed.

It wasn't long until we were both ready for bed. The wine had done us in and if we were going to figure any last minute plans, we needed some sleep.

The next morning, the sun was perfect against the sheer curtains of the long bank of windows in our hotel room. Holly was already in the shower, so I figured I should get up too. I had my normal morning erection, so I decided to do something about it and clear my head. I hadn't quite finished when the shower stopped. I stuffed my stiffness back into my underwear as she emerged from the door wearing her towel, which appeared to be hastily wrapped around herself as I could see a nipple poking out from an opening. She had a glass of wine in her hand as she stood there.

"What were you doing?" she asked shyly, "I think somebody is excited..." she came over towards the bed and sat on the edge right by me. You know, if you're ok with it, and I think I'm ok with it, we should just do the photos and get it over with." I knew she was at least tipsy if not drunk, and I had cock full off blood that was impeding my judgement.

"So, should I text him?"

"Sure," she smiled, "I even got all trimmed up," she parted the towel to show me her shaved pussy.

My hand brushed against her smooth pussy lips and I let a finger drift between them. To my surprise, I felt wetness and it had to trouble slipping right inside her. She began to moan softly as she looked at me.

She took another sip of her wine, "well I had to get myself a little wet. I've seen him in the pictures you've taken in the past. He's...kinda big?" I could tell she didn't want to hurt my feelings.

"Yeah, I suppose so."

Was my wife actually getting herself hot and horny for another man in my presence? While she was talking to me, I noticed my hardon getting even stiffer, wanting to emerge and fuck my wife, but that couldn't happen quite yet. Maybe we could have some fun after the photos were finished and Malik had left...

"Hey. Talked to Holly. She's down if you are" was the text I sent to Malik.

"serious? that's ok with you?"

"Yeah, we'll get it done, she seems to be ready already lol!"

"Ok, almost ready to head out, brt"

Well, somehow I had gotten my wife set up to fuck a black man. Not that I had ever planned on this really happening, but I couldn't get the lustful thoughts out of my head. I had been fantasizing about just such an occasion for years now. My head was filled with pictures, replacing random hands with H's hands, and random pussy with the same pussy my finger just sank into, and those dark hands around HER milky white breasts, squeezing them. I could tell him to squeeze a little harder, and it was legitimate professional photo instruction. I would tell him exactly when to sink his hard cock into her tight pussy. I knew it was going to be tight. I wasn't exactly large. A toy I bought for her had stretched her more than I ever had, and it wasn't exactly a big toy. I felt comfortable saying he had a big dick. She was going to get filled more than she ever had before.

I barely had time to get myself around. I just pulled on My long sleeve shirt and my athletic style pants before the knock came on the door. I opened the door and Malik came in. He was wearing sweat pants, sneakers, and a white sleeveless t-shirt.

"You can have a seat over there on the couch. She just got out of the shower. We'll go over a few things and then get started," I instructed him.

"You sure you're ok with this?" He asked again.

"Yeah, it'll be good. We'll get it done." I assured him.

After a few more minutes, I heard the hair dryer shut off as well as the light switch in the bathroom. The doorknob clicked, and H was standing in the doorway wearing the black satin robe I had purchased for her last birthday. It was short, barely covering her butt, and it was tied snug around herself. She leaned on the door sill and sipped her wine, smiling at me.

"Hey Malik, are you ready for this?" She questioned him, giggling from the wine.

"I suppose so," he smiled.

"Ok, so we've got the sketches over here. It shouldn't take too long for it, and then we'll be done," I said, as I walked over to the sketches, looking for something to do. "We'll start with your hands around her from behind like I said." I layed down the sketch. "The next shot is the actual penetration. I think we'll probably want to use a condom for that...right? I've got a few that we can try out. Then we'll find someway to get the handjob with cum."

Malik and Holly looked at each other somewhat nervous, but excited.

"Malik, go ahead and take off your shirt. That should be good for now. Holly, let's actually leave the robe on a little at the start."

I started to get my camera ready and on it's stand. I had loaded my before the trip so I'd be ready to go.

Holly parted her robe and the sight of her breasts started to get me a little stiff again. Her nipples were stiff. Was it the cooler room? Was she anticipating his touch?

I brought them both over towards the large sheer curtain, letting the light bathe her bare breasts with soft light. She just looked at me, waiting for direction. I showed Malik in behind her...

"Go ahead and feel her breasts as you would naturally," I instructed as he stepped in behind her, "make it believable."

I held my camera in front of me, looking through the viewfinder, pretending to focus.

His hands wrapped around my wife, his palms brushing over her black satin robe, then his hands touched her skin. She gasped at his touch, but started to relax. Her white skin seemed even brighter in the grasp of his dark hands. They rubbed all over her breasts, feeling the soft skin around her stiff nipples.

Malik lowered his head to her and breathed on her neck and the side of her head.

"Ahhhhhh, wow," Holly sighed as goosebumps appeared on her body, her eyes closed.

I snapped a couple pictures, capturing the thrill he was giving her. There were going to be a few damn good shots in that bunch. I could feel myself beginning to stiffen under my underwear and my pants

After the first roll of my film, he looked up for more direction.

Holly stepped away a little and asked, "How are we going to do this again?"

"The next shot is you on top, riding him, facing away from him, or towards me. Are you still wet?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready," she assured me, "ready as I'll ever be I guess," she giggled.

I could see Malik was ready too. His manhood was pushing hard against his sweatpants.

Malik took off his shoes, and then lowered his sweatpants, letting his stiff manhood out into full view. It was sticking nearly straight out, but a little up. His penis was cut, thick, and easily double my length.

"Oh my gosh," my wife gasped, "it looks even bigger in person..."

Malik went over to the couch and sat on the edge, leaning back. His cock was sticking straight up now. It was time for my wife to get the biggest cock she'd ever had. She had actually only ever had mine too...

Holly moved over to the couch and let the robe fall off of herself. She pulled off the black panties she was wearing and let them lay where they fell, and walked closer to him. I brushed her panties to the side with my hand and could feel that her wetness had penetrated them.

"I've got a few condoms here. See if they fit. They're as big as I could find." I gave him the three packs I had. Trojan, Lifestyles, and a store brand.

"I'm pretty sure they're all gonna to be too small," he told me, "I have my own brand I get, but since we had done the testing and I thought I was gonna be fucking Jenny, I didn't bring any."

"Well, give them a shot. They don't necessarily have to be comfortable."

He started to take them out and roll them over his engorged pole, and each one of them broke as soon as he got it over his head.

"Uh...well...I suppose...just be careful. Don't get carried away," I instructed, almost begging. "Holly stopped taking the pill a few months ago and I think she's going to be ovulating soon?"

"I won't be until next week actually," she assured me, "but he still obviously shouldn't cum in me...especially since that's the third photo, well, his cum, not cumming in me."

"Oh ok, well then...I guess go for it. I'll get the shot."

I lined up my camera closer to the ground in order to get the view I needed.

Malik was laying back on the couch and Holly threw one leg over him while facing towards me. Before she even had fully straddled him, his cock was leaving a trail of precum on her thigh. I picked up a couple blocks from my photo accessories and gave her a bit of a boost. My wife isn't a tall woman, so she needed some help if she was going to even get to the top of his stiff rod.

Once she was standing, straddling him and this long thick cock, she looked at me, "I need another sip of wine real quick." I reached over and handed her the glass, which had a decent measure still left. "Thanks, I was running low, haha!" and she proceeded to chug the remaining amount before tossing the glass off to the other side of the couch.

The time had come. Her hand lowered down to the precum coated head of his cock and guided it towards her pussy. I watched closely as my wife's labia parted for it's second ever occupant. I looked into her eyes as he began to enter her. She looked right through me as if I weren't there, her mouth opening, gasping in air, moaning gently. I looked down to her parted pussy. It was swelled and red, so shiny from her wetness. She had taken the tip of his cock and was catching her breath.

Malik encouraged her, "Yeah, that's it. I'm barely in. Keep going sweety," as one hand held his throbbing meat and the other drifted from her thigh to her hips and waist, and back again.

My wife began to breath more rapidly now as she started to lower herself onto him. Slowly she took him in, little by little. she was impaling herself on the black man she just met.

I was surprise with how easily her sweet pink accepted his dark meat. He continued to push himself deeper, deeper into her pleasure. I could see her taking him better and better. She stared, unlooking, as she was filled, and she formed an odd smile from the stun of the pleasure she wasn't quite expecting. His black pole was almost entirely sheathed within her when it was pulled nearly all the way out, and I saw what had allowed his ease of entry. His large, throbbing cock glistened like the leg of a highly polished table. I stared as if I could see myself in the high shine, my eyes shining with lust just as his cock shone with my wife's wetness.

"Holy shit!" She gasped at his withdrawal.

I was snapped back from my fantasy land by her speech, and realized I needed to be photographing this. I set up the camera, measured the lighting, and then waiting for him to re enter. I wanted to get that glistening cock in it's full length, with her pussy stretched around it during the next withdrawal.

He pushed his hips up, piercing her deep again, "Oh...! my gosh! Ohhhh!" She yelled as he held himself deep inside her. She was beginning to drip down his balls, two fine drops had made their way down.

"Damn, you're likin this dick baby?" He said, nudging her on, speeding up his pace.

"Now pull yourself almost all the way out again, I need to get my shots," I instructed him, and he obliged. The shine, the contrast of those drops on his matte textured balls, her light skin, the color that entered on her labia, showing how she was swelled and aroused, and the darkness of his skin. It was beautiful.

I was as stiff as I had ever been...

Keep going, give it to her good...that's what was in my mind...but, "Continue like you were, I need some more action in a few shots."

Malik needed no encouragement. Holly fell back on to him as his hips pounder her, his dick pushing forcefully into her willing womanhood, giving it to her...taking her...owning her. His hands drifted up from her thighs and her waist, and he took her breasts in his hands, rubbing them, pinching her nipples.

I knew this couldn't go on much longer. I had to get a shot of his cum running down her hands and his dick. "Don't forget the last shot, I need to get his cum running down your hands."

It was almost like the idea of cum pushed him into over drive. "Shit baby, get off, I'm gonna cum."

She had barely managed to dismount his throbbing member, placing her hands around it, when he shot several thick ropes straight up. She hadn't even gotten a chance to totally kneel down, she had been standing to his side, bending down over him. His cum plastered itself against her plump breasts, and then again on her neck, then finally on her chin before she settled down, out of the firing line.

I expected her to be disgusted, she never let me cum on her like that...

"Hee-heeh! Get a shot of his cum on my boobs!" She told me, after I finished getting the cum running down her hands as she squeezed the last little bit from his spent manhood.

"Shit baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go so soon," he said, "and hey sorry man, are we good? It just felt so good..."

"Nah," I paused, transfixed on the sperm that had been released all over my wife, "we're good."

"I got some great shots of all that..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Photo Session with a Twist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds