• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • They Finally Meet Ch. 03

They Finally Meet Ch. 03

Chapters 1 and 2 tell the story from earlier in the evening.

*****

They continued to lay in other's arms, enjoying the warmth, the closeness. Face to face, they dozed lightly, occasionally sharing a long, light, intensely pleasing kiss. Mostly, just luxuriating in each others' arms, skin to skin, top to bottom. Eventually the kissing became more frequent, subtly more intense, trading tongues and licks and little bites.

He had to get up and visit the bathroom. On the way back he grabbed lube from his overnight bag, climbed back into the bed, under the warm covers, re-assuming the face to face position up against her bare skin again. The final plans for the evening were ready to unfold.

He reached behind to hold her ass cheek in one hand, gently squeezing, then stroking, top to bottom. He varied his mini-massage, from firm to light, as light as his fingernails, then as firm as deeply into her flesh. She shifted her position, leaning into him a bit and turning her bum more upwards, so he had easier access to more of her assets. Her eyes were closed as she silently enjoyed the attention, relaxing and anticipating his next moves.

Ever so gradually his massage slid closer to her crack. Each stroke, from her lower back to her leg, moved more deliberately to the seam in her ass, so slowly, yet with no question of the final destination. She squirmed as the tease continued, feeling yet again the wetness between her legs, and yet again that tingle of desire starting to grow. After an eternity, his stroking found the middle of her ass, and that one finger he had deployed stroked lightly, right over her asshole. She shuddered, realizing the fun was about to begin.

His finger now stroked the inner reaches of her butt cheek. From the small of her back, down the seam, over the hole, and all the way as far as he could reach to the fringes of her pussy. And then back again, all the way up to her lower back again. Occasionally he reached in her pussy with a finger or two to get a bit of her wetness on his finger, to help the trip back up. She wiggled as he did that, desperately trying to get more pressure on either hole as his fingers traced their passage, but he was elusive and determined, wanting to stretch the tease out as much as possible.

He paused for a few seconds, puzzling her. Why was he stopping? Then he resumed with a cool wetness to the touch and she realized he had applied the lube to his finger. She shuddered, and exhaled unevenly as his finger slid its way smoothly across her pucker, and back again. Another pause, for what she realized now was more lube, and his slick cool finger was back again, laying a smooth path down in between her butt cheeks.

He paused over her hole and danced his finger around, circles at first, gradually entering her with his index finger, slow pressure. She gasped and shuddered involuntarily, clutching him closer, as his finger worked on the millions of nerve endings in her anus. She kissed him warmly, entering his mouth with her tongue, while he continued to slide his finger gently in and out of her ass. Each stroke, he went a tiny bit deeper, until the whole finger was gliding in and out of her. She kissed him even more deeply, lusting for deeper entry, gasping as he pushed harder.

In their online fantasies they had sexted anal play a hundred times; it was almost certainly their favorite. It was impossible to simulate of course - she had a vibe that she occasionally inserted, but for him and even her it was mostly a fantasy played out in the mind, with words and emotions. And now with the possibility in front of them, their emotions were spiraling out of control with lust.

She broke the kiss and they locked eyes: "fuck me"

He replied, just like they did so many times in sext: "where do you want to get fucked?"

Breathlessly, barely able to whisper the words: "fuck me in the ass"

They broke the embrace and shuffled to the edge of the bed. She got on her knees, elbows down, ass high in the air. He stood behind her, lubed up his hard member, then started stroking right across her hole with the head of his cock. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth he slid his hard cock over her now aching hole, teasing mercilessly.

A gasp, and a plea: "stick it in my ass. now. pleeeeease..."

He angled his cock straight over her asshole and pressed hard. As she relaxed, the head of his cock popped in and stayed. He rocked it back and forth the tiniest bit before pressing harder, entering her hole ever so slightly deeper. He pushed a little harder, she relaxed a bit more, and his cock slid in even further. Finally he leaned into her, and his whole 6 inches slid smoothly and fully in her ass as she gasped and exhaled hard, feeling a delicious mixture of discomfort, fullness, and ecstasy. She leaned forward to lay entirely face down on the bed. His entire body weight leaned on her, holding her down. She was full, so full of his cock, unable to move, his warmth right on her. This was heaven to her.

After a couple of minutes he eased up to allow her get back on all fours. Still fully inside her, he started to rock back and forth. He reached around and grabbed at her dangling breasts, teasing and squeezing nipples. The rocking was gentle, more just moving his cock around in her asshole, further teasing both of them. Her pussy was soaked, and she reached back to feel it, and revel in it. She could come any time, but desperately wanted the pleasure to continue.

"harder"

He rocked more deliberately, more easily sliding back and forth in her ass.

"harder."

He started to thrust. Holding her hips he pulled himself, albeit slowly, in and out of her asshole. He had a clear view of his hard cock entering her hole fully, and then coming back out again. She gasped at every stroke, that little bit of discomfort, teasing the pleasure, edging her to another orgasm. His cock was now easily stroking in and out of her asshole, steadily, slowly, smoothly.

He whispered "I'm close" and she reached to her clit, awash in her pussy juice, to start pleasuring herself. She said "me too", and started rubbing her slick button, as his hard cock continued to violate her.

She had come many times on sext with the vibe in her ass, but this was totally different, and infinitely more pleasurable. She felt every inch of his cock as it grew, as his pleasure increased, as his climax approached. She had told him many times she loved to have a cock cum in her ass, the ultimate show of submission. So she tightened her muscles, squeezing his member even more, waiting for his release.

She heard him gasp, and felt his cock expand to what felt like twice its size. As he exploded in her ass, her fingers encircled her swollen clit and she came once, twice, three times in unending waves of delirium. She kept rubbing, sustaining her own pleasure, even as his cock stayed impaled in her behind. She started to cramp and dropped down in the bed in exhaustion. He dropped on top of her, then held her, then turned her to her side.

He spooned with her, his now receding cock still in her ass, and held her tight, a mixture of their warmth, their fluids, their smells, and their now satisfied lust. After a short time they checked the clock, and resigned themselves to the end.

She cleaned herself as best she could, straightened her hair, and left for home with time to spare. She walked through the front door of her modest condominium without being noticed by either her husband or her kids. She cleaned the kitchen a bit, folded some laundry, and went to bed alone and a little bit sad, yet still feeling good for having taken the chance. She fell asleep content.

He locked the hotel door behind her as she left and sat for a long while at the end of the bed, a bit lonely and sad again. He sent a text to his family, reminding them of his flight times the next day, drank the last glass of wine, and fell asleep watching the Laker game. The next morning he drove to the big city and flew home, resuming his existence as though nothing had happened.

They would never see each other again. The madness of coincidence that brought them together would never be repeated. In some ways, the sadness of their life circumstances was even more profound as it became obvious this one night was their only coupling. In another way, their incredible good fortune to have had this single night together was something they cherished for rest of their lives.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • They Finally Meet Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds