• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Transwood High Pt. 04

Transwood High Pt. 04

Christmas is Cumming...

Authors note: All the characters in this series are over 18, this is the fourth part of the serious so be nice :-) Sorry for keeping you horny for so long, hopefully this satisfies. The story focuses on our main heroine, and some new/ old faces appear. Enjoy and leave comments!

*******************************

10/12/2016...

'Open up cell block 28C, and let prisoner 100918 out for her parole, her time here is well and truly up,' shouted the prison warden to Sandy, who proceeded to release Lauren from her cell.

'Thanks Sandy, I'm gonna miss you,' said Lauren,

'Don't worry kiddo, in the nicest way possible, I never want to see you again,' chuckled Sandy, as she gave Lauren a tight hug, feeling her tight, teen body against her own for the last time.

'Enough of your goodbyes Sandy, she is going now,' exclaimed the warden. He led Lauren out of the vicinity, and towards the exits to which she had been walking through only 8 months prior to this moment.

Lauren could finally feel the freedom, as she stepped out of the confinements of the prison fences for the first time in almost a year. She looked up at the clouds, a misty white colour, and looked at her bag of belongings. The clothes the prison had provided wasn't fitting at all for the weather, which was a chilly December day. The T-Shirt stretched over Laurens 32E bosom, creating a chasm of cleavage, and although it was -5 degrees outside, drops of perspiration were slowly travelling down her cleavage and in-between her soft flesh mounds. She didn't care about her bountiful cleavage on show, or the cold weather. The main thing on Lauren's mind was just getting back to her nice home...

*AT THAT MOMENT IN TRANSWOOD HIGH SCHOOL...*

Chloe was checking her Facebook and Twitter accounts during the school break when she spotted some news with a familiar face on it.

'Oh my god, girls, guess who come out of prison!' said Chloe excitedly.

'Who?' replied Jess, the closest of Chloe's goonies. Jess almost matched Chloe in all her physical departments, her huge tits for just a 5ft2 blonde teenager were straining against her bra cups, as she was a 36E, but always wore a DD bra, to enhance her cleavage.

'Remember that shemale slut, the one that got arrested for raping her little brother? Lauren Hardacock? She got released today, I can't wait for her to come back here, so we can treat her like the little bitch she has always been,' explained Chloe, 'But right now, we have Geography with that little hottie teacher Mr Harvey, common' as she undid the first top buttons of her shrt, revealing enough cleavage for the teacher to know about Chloe's beautiful 34F bosom.

*BACK WITH LAUREN...*

Lauren got out of the cab, which had stopped directly outside her house. Home Sweet Home. She approached the front entrance, only to be met with a sign on the door.

'Lauren, after what you did, we can no longer allow you to live with us. You are over 18 now so we are able to do this, your things are around the side of the house, please take them and find yourself somewhere else to live. Sorry. Mom.'

She dropped her head in sadness, Lauren had thought that she would be happily accepted back into her family home, which obviously wasn't the case. All these things that were happening to Lauren were slowly starting to take its toll on her. From being bullied by the unmerciful Chloe and her goonies, to being sent to prison and getting forced upon every day of her sentence, it had changed Lauren. Being kicked out of her house was the final straw. Her heart at that moment had changed, from the pushover, cute shemale girl to the black hearted, unforgiving, sexy shemale.

She grabbed her things from the side of the house, and got out her mobile phone dialling a number,

'Hey, how are you? Well what you said would happen has happened, I have been kicked out. You live quite close to me anyways right, maybe I could come and live with you? That's great! And I have a plan now...'

She hung up the phone, and hailed a cab. Just thinking of the idea's got Lauren excited. She had finally made an idea to get revenge against that school slut bully Chloe.

The cab pulled up outside a block of apartments, not too far from Transwood High School, and outside waiting to help Lauren with her bags was a familiar face.

'Lauren how are you, it's been like 3 months now since I last saw our cute little toushie,' said Zak happily.

'I know, it's been so long, I am so glad you are able to let me stay with you' replied Lauren,

'It's fine, I have enough space for you anyways, and since I left prison I have been missing you,' exclaimed Zak.

Lauren gave Zak a tight hug, pushing her large tits against his muscular chest, as his hands roamed free around her back pulling her in tighter, before they moved lower towards her plump ass, giving it a tight squeeze and pulling her ass towards him, and rubbing his now hard cock against the front of her leg.

After they had got all of Lauren's things inside, she told him what her plan of revenge was to Chloe and her goonies, but mainly the head goon Jess. Zak nodded and smiled in approval of the evil plan she had created.

'You know I missed that tight ass, I haven't even had a chance to bust a nut since I left prison,' said Zak, as his eyes wandered over Laurens sexy body.

'I could say I have missed having your cock stuffed right into my tight wet hole, I haven't even been fucked since I left prison, and you know how horny us shemales get when we don't fuck or get fucked,' replied Lauren seductively.

Lauren had driven Zak over the edge, he sprung from his seat, and his lips met Laurens, their tongues swirling over each other, like vines intertwining with each other. He gently caressed the side of her body, every tie her went up he would rub her tits gently aswell. Lauren groaned as Zak's handed rubbed all over her body, and she pushed him onto his back. Lauren slowly removed the tight top that she had been given by the prison, to reveal her huge tits in a very undersized bra. She unclasped the bra to reveal her perfect tits. They had o sag due to her young age and shemale genes, and jutted out from her chest. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, and were slightly darker than her tan body, looking like delicious milk chocolate drops that were ready to be bitten and sucked. Lauren lowered her tits into Zak's face, as he latched onto one of her nipples and sucked hard, biting her occasionally too, as his other hand went to the free nipple, and roughly squeezed and tugged it, which turned Lauren on.

'Zak, you know I like it rough you dog, why don't you get those trousers of and get that big hard cock of yours out,' said Lauren, lust filling her voice.

Zak quickly removed his trousers and underwear to reveal his 7 inch hard cock, which was throbbing and pulsing, it knew what was coming and was getting prepared.

Lauren removed her jogging bottoms and knickers to reveal her cock, which was rock hard and leaking precum. Lauren got into the 69 position, and proceeded to suck Zak's cock, as he also sucked her cock. Although Zak couldn't deep throat Laurens big, thick cock, Lauren was a skilled pro, and could deep throat Zak's huge member with ease. She gagged and drooled all over his cock, lapping up the precum as it leaked from his cock, getting ready to lube itself for fucking her. She continued bobbing her head up and down, swallowing his cock whole, and making him squirm as he was laying down. She was pleasuring him so much that he was barely sucking her cock, only bathing in the greatness of the blowjob he was receiving.

'That's enough, get that tight ass onto my cock now,' said Zak, getting Laurens cock out of his mouth.

Zak stayed lying on his back, as Lauren lowered her tight shemale ass onto Zak's thick rod. She moaned as it slowly entered her, and she didn't stop until Zak was balls deep. His cock was hitting her prostate inside of her, and her cock was harder than ever, leaking precum like a fountain. Lauren couldn't take just sitting on the cock anymore, and started to ride Zak's huge pole like a bucking bronco. Her huge tits bounced as she rode his cock, and Zak also started to jerk of Lauren as she bounced up and down, each time it was hitting her G spot. Zak took one of Lauren's huge tits with his one free hand and guided it towards his mouth, sucking at it hungrily, making Lauren moan even more as she rode his cock.

'I'm close to cumming,' said Zak, no longer able to take the sweet sex after not having it for so long,

'Me too, you jerking my cock as I ride you is driving me insane,' screamed Lauren.

Zak let go of Lauren's cock, and moved his hands to her hips; he pulled out of her, which made Lauren look at Zak wondering what he was doing. He flipped Lauren onto her back, her tits on full display, and forcefully entered her ass again, making her scream as it roughly stretched her. Zak relentlessly pounded her tight ass, making her tits shake up and down, as she grabbed hold of Zak's back and started to viciously scratch his back, causing him to moan in ecstasy of the event which was happening. He pounded her hard, and deep, fucking her as fast as he could, before he could no longer take any more of Lauren's tight sweet ass which had swallowed up his 7 inch thick cock balls deep.

'Im cumming,' said Zak, as his cock started spitting his sticky cum all over the walls of her ass, and as he cummed, Laurens cock exploded like a fire hydrant, cum flying all over her stomach.

'Damn I missed cumming in that sweet hole,' said Zak happily, as he laid down.

'I missed being fucked, but trust me Zak, that was me fucking nicely, when we get Chloe and Jess, and I have my revenge, we can both fuck them, swap each time we fill them with cum, until their pussies and asses are leaking from being cummed in so much. When we are finished with them, they will be our slutty slaves for life, and no shemale will ever get bullied by them again,' explained Lauren.

'Damn girl, I like the sound of that, when did you say they break up for holidays, that's when we are doing it right?' replied Zak,

'Yeah that's right, 23/12/2016, that's when they break up, and that's when we get our revenge...'

*******************************

Guys, that was the fourth instalment, its best to read them in order from 1 to this, to get a full understand of characters etc.

Please comment, leave feedback, and let me know what you what the revenge to be!

All ideas will be considered, just email me or leave a comment below.

The next instalment will be released 23/12/2016, the day of the revenge...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Transwood High Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 723 milliseconds