• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eric's Gift

Eric's Gift

12

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an extramarital sex story. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

"Dude, you HAVE to come. I promise I'll make it worth your while." Eric taunts.

"It would be nice to have someplace to stay near the college." I agree.

"Look, you can have the guest house with the pool, all to yourself." Eric offers.

"You drive a hard bargain." I observe with a grin.

"You don't ever even see the pointy end of the spear, my friend. Look, gotta run, Asian markets open in five. My limo will pick you up at the airport. Wear something decent, OK?" Eric snaps as the line goes dead.

I've gotten used to short phone calls with no goodbyes, ever since he made his first million. He's been piling it on, year after year, for a decade, even when others lost, got wiped out. Eric somehow keeps winning, or at least his losses are never mentioned by anyone. My good fortune is he is incredibly loyal.

I hate O'Hare. Worst. Airport. Ever. Unless, as it turns out, Chicago is your destination and you have a limo waiting. The driver throws my bags in the trunk looks me over, and shrugs her shoulders. Cute redhead, Eric's type. We head out into the burbs, past the city, as I catch up on the list of papers at the conference on my laptop. We pull up to the gate that guards Eric's compound, which swings open, and we peel off to the right, to the "little guest house", which I estimate is 6,000 square feet. The door pops open, the driver sprints to get the bags inside before I can even finish walking the path to the door. She meets me on the way out, gives me a big thumbs up sign and a wide, dazzling smile. She has never said a word to me, but I am enchanted, just by her freckles. Then the door closes behind me and the limo is gone, as the foyer of the guest house envelops me with the clean elegance of how the one percent lives.

I decide the bedrooms are off to the left, and wind my way down the hallway. Entering the bedroom, I toss my suit jacket carelessly on the California King four poster bed, before I realize I am not alone. I move closer, to get a good look.

She is dusky, dark creamy skin, dark lustrous hair, held back by one of those lacy black and white maid hairclips. She has a saucy, angular face, with ruby red lips and a wry smile. The black frill of her uniform cannot hide her huge endowment, what must be six inches of breasts with a veritable canyon between them. The little white maid's doily is her belt, with a very short black lace minidress underneath. Her garters stream out her legs, to meet the fishnet hose, as she poses on the white shag rug, one knee propped up, one leg stretched out, like she is getting ready to do the splits. It is only after all this that I realize, she must have been sent by Eric.

"And who might you be?", is the incredibly bright thing I say to the most beautiful woman I have ever met. She is thick, no skinny mini, but luscious curves and soft feminine flesh. I am beginning to get a little excited, a stirring in my loins, as her coal dark eyes zero in on me.

"Excuse me, Master. I am Vivian. Eric provides me to use as you see fit. You may call me anything you wish, but Eric suggested slave, maid, or bitch." She says with just enough inflection to indicate her preference, in a bell clear English accent that literally makes my heart skip a beat. She IS perfect.

"Well then, Vivian, I may call you any of those as the mood suits me." I decide to play Eric's game for a little while, to see what is in store.

"Very well, Master." Vivian says as she drops her head into an even more subservient posture. I can see her bent knee starting to shake.

"Don't call me Master." I snap sharply, then more softly "Sir is what I prefer."

"Yes, Sir." she says, as her leg almost begins to tremble, whether in fear, or just from the awkward position, I do not know.

"Maid, kneel." I say curtly, as she obeys. "Incorrect, facing me, legs spread shoulder width, arms behind your back, chest out, face up." I correct her, as she almost smiles. She likes being told what to do.

"Your accent, Maid. Where is it from?" I ask her as I circle around her, between the fireplace and the bed, drinking in her perfection.

"The Bahamas Sir." she says in her eloquent, erotic voice.

"So Eric paid for your services?" I probe, assuming she is a prostitute.

"No sir. All volunteer, Sir." she answers quickly, sharply, then more politely as she realizes she has given away far too much.

"So you have volunteered to have me use you in any way I see fit for the next week, without any other compensation of any kind?" I snarl, almost unable to believe her at this point.

"Yes sir." she offers meekly.

"Pull down your lace top and put both hands behind your head. Now!" I snap.

She does as I command, then blushes at being so exposed so soon. "You haven't done this before, have you, Vivian"? I ask her softly.

"No Master...I mean No sir." she verbally stumbles, suddenly embarrassed.

"So Eric found out about your... shall we say, desire to be dominated, and he convinced you a good friend of his, a gentleman, would be the perfect introduction to the satisfaction of those desires?" I offered.

"That is it exactly sir. Although I confess your friend seems capable of talking anyone into anything. I can't imagine how I ended up here, without even any underwear on, waiting for a man I'd never met, to surrender myself completely to him. But somehow Eric made that seem like a good idea, Sir." she explains, looking into my face to try to figure out if I am really kind, or perhaps cruel.

I laugh. "Eric can do that. Lift the hem of your dress please. Come, come now, don't be silly. We are going to be very intimate, and I just want a little peek." I say as I see that kind really isn't kind to her, she has far too much going on in her own head, and sharper is better. "Now!" I snap.

"Yes, Sir!" she answers, after having pulled the dress hem so that the dress is inside out, and she is trying to look through it. I miss the view of her large nipples and areolas, but am rewarded with her trimmed bush, really just a landing strip, above her shaved lips. "Are you a lesbian or bi-sexual?" I ask.

"I'm sorry Sir, I don't understand." she stammers.

"You have obviously shaved your cunt. The only people I know who shave their cunts are lesbians and other women who have tasted the cunts of other women. So which are you, Bitch, and don't make me repeat a question again or you'll regret it!" I lecture her, getting into the role more than I would have guessed.

"Cunt! Bi-sexual cunt licker, Sir!" She blurts out, and blushes, as she tries to pull the dress up further.

"You can remove the dress now. Put it on the bed and make sure there are no creases in it. We may need it later if we go out." I instruct her, and now a whole new world of embarrassments occurs to her. What if she sees someone she knows? What is it like to be someone's sex slave maid in public? Would I use others with her – maybe women? And as the thoughts run rampant, her nether lips wet, as she surrenders to the overwhelming urges crawling out of a place she didn't even know existed.

She pulls off the dress, bending over the bed in just her heels and hose, full breasts wobbling, as she smooths the dress, awakening to the fact there is nowhere for her to go now, she wants it too much, she is too turned on to stop.

"Go get a rag and dampen it. Then return to your slave position on the rug." I toss the 'slave' word in, just to get her a little more ready for what is to come.

Vivian returns to the rug, holding the rag in her hand behind her back, breasts thrust out, channel erupting with desire, as I take a sharp inhaled breath. Her sweet hot pussy odor fills the air, and makes me go a little bit crazy. I am now certain she is the most beautiful woman I have ever met, indeed. And she is mine, all mine.

"I have a stain on my pants. You need to clean it off." I say, stepping in front of her face.

"I don't see anything there, sir." she says meekly.

I grab her head and push her face into my crotch, rubbing her lips over the zipper, smearing her lipstick in the bargain. "Look again, Bitch." I snap.

"Oh, yes, I see it clearly now, Sir." she says brightly, like the truth had been revealed to her and her alone. Her slim fingers rub the rag over my pants, as my erection stirs.

"If I may sir, to get the stain out, I will need you to remove your pants, Sir." she says as she unzips my fly and unbuckles my belt.

"Yes, of course, do what you must." I say, tongue fully in cheek.

Now she taunts me, sashaying over to the bed, laying out the slacks, going to the bar, removing a soda water, dowsing the rag, then briskly cleaning the pants. She comes back to the rug, and kneels.

"If I may sir, it seems we have dealt with only part of the stain. Do you wish for me to get it out?" she offers, in a sweet voice.

"Yes, of course, do what you must." I say, hoping she will take my stiffening cock out and swallow it.

"I think my nails can get this out best, Sir." she says as she uses her long ruby red nails to scrape up and down my hard cock through my underwear, scraping her nails almost to the point of discomfort, as she completely destroys my ability to concentrate.

"If I may sir, it seems we have dealt with only part of the stain. You will have to remove your underwear, Sir." she says with a broad grin, as if saying 'two can play this game'.

"Yes, of course, do what you must." I say, hoping she will take my stiffening cock out and swallow it, but she only handles it long enough to remove my shorts.

So she taunts me again, sashaying over to the bed, laying out the underwear, using the soda water to wet the rag, then briskly cleaning the shorts, shaking her big breasts like balloons in a hurricane. She comes back to the rug, and kneels, smiling.

"I don't think you are finished, Vivian." I note petulantly.

"Exactly how would my Master – Ummm, excuse me Sir, exactly how would Sir prefer I remove the stain now?" she replies, teasing and nearly laughing out loud.

"With your tongue, Bitch!" I nearly scream, as her mouth attacks me, swallowing me whole. God, she HAS to be a prostitute! No woman has ever deep throated me like this! Now her hands come up, stroking the shaft, fingernails digging into my balls, a torrent of torment and ecstasy, as she pushes on, relentless. Stroking faster, sucking and licking, she gives me something no other woman ever has – a blowjob that ends in less than two minutes, with me spurting time and again into her mouth, as she pulls back to make sure every drop rains down on her tongue, slowly jerking me as she licks up every blob like it is the nectar of the gods.

"I think I got the stain. May I swallow now, Sir?" she says with a mouthful of my come.

"Yes of course, my beloved Vivian." I say without thinking. She looks strange, tears of joy streaming down her face, as she grabs my buns and presses the side of her face into my crotch.

Bang! Bang! Bang! - interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask nervously.

"Dude! It's me, Eric! Dinner in five minutes. Are you coming?" He shouts through the door.

"Already came!" she snickers lightly.

"Yeah, we'll be there!" I yell back.

"Cool!" Eric hits the door one more time just to shock us, then scampers off.

"Maid, we must get dressed quickly." I observe.

"As you wish, Sir." she says with a wink.

"As we walk over towards the big house in the sweet summer evening, I say "Ok, Vivian, just between you and me, how did Eric get you into this?"

"Well, let's say there is a club for like minded people, and Eric belongs to it. I wasn't sure if I belonged, so I went to one of the meetings. Hadn't had any luck in finding 'my type of guy' at work, and I don't do much else. Schedule incompatibilities." she offered.

"Oh, so what do you do, then?" I asked.

"Promise not to be shocked?" she pleads.

"Scout's honor." I say with my best three fingered boy scout salute crossing my heart.

"I'm an astrophysicist. All the men in my profession are dickless dweebs who wouldn't know how to get a girls knickers off, much less what to do then. Not like you. Not like you at all." She says as she snuggles into me, clearly smitten.

"So how many men did you go through at the club?" I ask, changing the subject.

"None. Eric snatched me before I even crossed the room. Told me what I was missing, made me tell him everything – I told him things I've never told anybody – and then he used every single one of them against me! He metaphorically had me stripped naked and playing with myself right there in the diner! He got me SO HOT! And he wouldn't let go. He knew right when to call, right when the doubts would surface, and Bing! There'd be a text message, or one of his two second phone calls, and Bam! My knickers would be down and he'd be inside me – metaphorically speaking." Vivian confided as we approached the house.

"I hope you weren't disappointed." I said wistfully.

"God NO! You're the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on, and I'll do whatever you want me to do for the rest of time – not just this week." she gushed.

"One taste of cum and you're hooked?" I teased.

"One taste of your cum and I can never, ever, ever get enough." she gushes.

I guide her inside, to the part of the property that I know best. Eric built this mansion, to look like an old french cathedral with wings forming a giant cross. We move from east wing to west, to the formal dining hall. There are no waiters, no hangers-on, just an empty manse. Not like Eric at all. So we head out the back, to the Olympic pool patio, to stare at a buxom redhead, doing laps in the pool. Naked, not a stitch of clothing. Could be Vivian's twin sister with ivory white skin and chrome red hair. Still thick, with firmer tits. As she does her "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" impression climbing out of the pool, sans suit, I cover her with a big beach towel.

"Danke." she says softly.

"Betta." I answer.

"Yes, that's her name. Short for Beattatrice." Eric says as he joins us.

"So nice to meet you." Vivian says, then shakes the extended hand as the towel drops, to a blush that shows even on her dark cheeks.

"Wonderful to meet you too. Eric has told me everything – and I do mean everything – about you." Beatta gushes in a South African accent.

"But I have not told you everything, Jim, my friend. Beatta and I are to be married. I'd like you to be my best man." Eric grabs my shoulder, as the two girls size each other up.

"It's a little sudden, don't you think?" I blurt out.

"Not at all. Three years of very delicate negotiations. Beatta is a DeBeers consortium shareholder. Worth more than me several times over. And the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Eric says with a kiss on her cheek.

"Danke, Dahling." Beatta replies.

"So where are all the minions? Waitstaff, hangers-on, security goons?" I prodded.

"Didn't want the waitstaff getting confused and giving Vivian orders." Beatta laughs, to a blush from Viv.

"Besides, that's your job Jim." Eric chuckled.

"Fair enough. But the others?" I pestered.

"Hangers-on, banished until tomorrow. Security goons, always here. Out of sight, out of my mind." Eric grabbed a glass of wine and basically chugged it.

"So privacy. I'm honored. A rare treat." I took my own glass, and toast him before downing it, as Beatta starts passing the blackened swordfish around.

"But still catered food." Vivian observed.

"We're not paupers, dahling." Betta said as we all laughed.

"So when's the big to do?" I asked.

"Formal invitations go out next week. Labor day weekend, then we're going to a reception in Johannesburg. Then on a cruise to Australia, Hawaii, and Los Angeles, more or less. You're both welcome to come." Eric offered.

"Well, I'm can't speak for Vivian, but that sounds like fun." I punted.

"Oh, but you CAN speak for Vivian, and that's the point, now isn't it, dahling? She is yours. Not just for the week, but for the rest of her life. Also for you, can you imagine a day when this incredibly beautiful woman is not by your side, a day when you would choose to be apart from her? Eric had me convinced you were not so stupid as to give a gift like her up." Beatta chastised me.

Her words hung in the air until I replied softly, "No, I'm not that stupid."

"Well then, to the wedding party!" Eric raised his glass, as I pulled the softly sobbing Vivian to me, drying her eyes, then raising our glasses to toast "To the Wedding party!"

Eric said "I know you are both concerned about your schedules matching this week. Since you are both going to speak at the conference, I think you can work it out. Vivian has to do whatever you choose anyhow."

"Fuck me!" Vivian cries out, realizing she'd inadvertently called me a dickless dweeb earlier.

"Yes, Bitch, I'm an astrophysicist too. Did you not figure out that Eric, who likes to play God with us lesser mortals, would find the one perfect person for you, the one you could not even have believed existed? Just like he found you for me? And yes, I will fuck you, right after dinner is over!" I proclaim.

"No dahling, that is far too long. You, bitch, up here, bend over and grab the table. Jim, pants please." Beatta demands as she roughly pushes Vivian into position, spanking her ass, then taking over the removal of my pants, only to start sucking my cock hard, as she roughly fingers Vivian's displayed snatch. Beatta climbs up onto the table spreading her legs, grabs a handful of Vivian's hair in each hand, then demands, "Fuck her hard Jim dahling, she's already gushing. Fuck her ass so hard her face gets shoved halfway up my cunt!"

I didn't fuck Vivian's ass, her pussy is too warm, wet, and willing for me to ignore. I did slide my tip back and forth on her big clit, as Viv hung there, suspended in front of Beatta's snatch, big breasts hanging down. Eric came over and started tweaking Viv's nipples, pinching and rubbing them as she moans, hips bucking in a small climax from time to time. Beatta nods to me, and I line up, driving my cock balls deep into Viv's spasming slick channel, ramming her forward so hard she has to take a step for balance, which makes Eric pull too hard on her nipples, which makes Viv scream for just a fraction of a second before it is muffled by Beatta's wet furry cunt.

"Lick bitch, lick. Like your life depends on it." Beatta demands, as Viv thrashes her ass, wriggling her tight pussy on my cock. I pummel her well padded ass cheeks with renewed vigor, now that I can get full handfuls of her hips, then something comes over me. I start swatting Viv's ass with both hands, harder and harder, as she thrashes beneath me, screaming into Beatta's twat. Beatta isn't getting as much attention as she requires, so she uses her hold on Viv's hair to force her to lick her. Viv is being forced at both ends and coming so hard she is about to pass out. Her cunt walls are crushing my cock as I cannot hold back any longer, holding my cock deep inside her as I spurt, one hand pinching her clit as the other lightly swats her ass. Viv climaxes so hard she passes out, so I grab her before she hits the patio to soften her fall. I am still spurting, so I end up blasting her face and tits with blob after blob of baby batter.

"Dahling, I think we've made the poor girl swoon." Beatrice says as she licks her lips, diving on top of Vivian, so that the first thing she will experience after waking up is another woman's tongue in her twat while trying to survive the downpour from her overheated and overlubricated muff flooding her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eric's Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds