• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Hotel Club Ch. 03

Hotel Club Ch. 03

12

I stretched and groaned under the sheets while transitioning from sleep to wakefulness. I felt really good, well rested, and sported the usual morning erection. Idly and automatically I reached down to caress myself when my fingers touched the lacy fabric of the panties. A giant grin spread over my face as the events of my second night's adventures with Cindy filled my consciousness.

Up until I met her, I had not bothered with cocks aside from my own. I had never even considered wearing a woman's panties. Yet in the two nights since meeting her, I had sucked her cock, fucked her ass and had taken her big shemale cock in my ass. To top it all off, she had asked me to wear her panties and without hesitation I agreed. I sat up; it was too early and I had too much work to do to dwell upon such thoughts.

Around mid-afternoon, the owner of the company walked in. She was a pretty woman, not gorgeous, just that kind of mid-forties pretty. There were a few signs of her age, mostly the skin around her eyes, but few other major indicators. She was thin and her arms in the sleeveless dress she wore suggested a good level of fitness. Otherwise, she was a driven woman, a hard-charger, and our negotiations for my work had been rigorous. One caveat in my favor was that if I finished the programming job by Thursday night I would get a nice financial bonus. I was on track to get it so far.

She popped in with a request for a status update. I provided it, and she acknowledged that the bonus was definitely within reach. I showed her the application work thus far, and she made some comments right away, and forty minutes later after a more thorough review I had another list. I set that aside and resumed my current work. It wasn't until six that I got to her comments, which took me an hour to go through.

When I returned to the hotel my gait was slow and my eyes felt watery, a sure sign of my fatigue. But I strolled into the bar and sure enough, Cindy was perched on a bar stool. She was chatting with a nicely-dressed woman to her right. I paused before approaching, taking a moment to appreciate what I knew already about Cindy and to also admire her attire for the evening.

Her pants were highly glossy black leather with equally glossy, black stiletto heels on her feet. Her top was cut close, and although my back was to her I suspected that her top was decidedly revealing of her generous chest. Her long hair flowed broadly over her shoulders, and she was nodding intently while speaking with the woman.

I walked up and slid onto the stool beside her. "Is this seat taken?" I asked.

Cindy turned and saw it was me, and broke into a grin. My impression of her top was accurate; the cut was extremely deep between her breasts, revealing the large swell of the mounds and showing off her cleavage to great effect. "Hey, there you are!" she said with a grin. "I was beginning to wonder if you were going to show up tonight," she added.

"Yeah, work," I said easily.

"Aww, poor you!" she said and patted the back of my hand. "Hey, I want you to meet Lisa here," Cindy said. "Lisa, this is the friend I was telling you about."

Both Lisa and I leaned forward and waved at each other. She was an attractive woman, probably late thirties, an aura of businesswoman about her.

"So you just got in?" Cindy asked, and looked at my computer bag hung under the bar. "I guess so with that computer bag, huh?" she answered her own question. The bartender slid a drink in front of me with a quick glance at Cindy. I thanked him, then her, and took a sip. It was a heavy pour, but welcomed at that moment.

"So are you going to ask me?" Cindy prompted me with a wicked grin.

I looked her up and down. "You look fabulous, by the way. But what's the occasion?" I fed her the line.

She nodded once at the compliment. "It's a special night at the club," she explained. "I was planning on taking you, if you're interested," Cindy asked.

I arched an eyebrow. So far my interludes with her had all been interesting. "By all means, yes," I replied. Thought was not required for that answer.

Cindy turned and looked at Lisa. "And you, Lisa, would you like to also join me in the club?" she purred smoothly. "You see, you can't get in tonight except with an escort, but if you want to go I would be pleased to escort you."

"Um, what's in the club?" Lisa asked. Her face suggested doubt but I saw the shiny twinkle in her eyes. Playing hard to get, huh?

"Oh, it's a private club. I'm a member of course," Cindy said airily. "It's all very hush hush, but I promise you," Cindy said as I imagined that giant wicked grin on her face all designed to dazzle this Lisa, "that you will never forget it!"

"Well, sure," she agreed almost instantly. Not that hard to get!

"Good. Listen, I am going to accompany Roger to his room. Eleven-seventeen, right Roger?"

"Yes, that's right," I agreed.

Cindy turned back to Lisa. "Be there in fifteen minutes."

Lisa nodded. "Okay, I will."

Cindy leaned forward and said something softly to Lisa into her ear. Whatever she said made Lisa blush slightly, and then hurriedly signal for her check, sign it and run off. I hopped off the stool and offered my arm to Cindy. She hooked her hand into my elbow and we walked to the elevators. We did not speak until we got into my room. She closed the door behind me and stood there in a very domineering fashion, her legs spread to about the width of her hips, her hands on her hips.

"You better still have my panties on, mister!" she said. The tone was icy, yet her eyes shined with anticipatory pleasure.

I unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the floor. The pale yellow panties were still on my body; I had debated earlier in the morning to go only with her panties or to wear a pair of boxer shorts over them just to be on the safe side. I figured that I was not coming back to San Fran anytime soon and thus went with the more dangerous but erotically pleasing option.

Cindy made a satisfied noise. She walked towards me. She had a large purse with her. "There will be a very small crowd tonight," she said. "It's a special members event," she explained. "And there are very strict rules for entry," she said. She held up her hands. "First, you have to be obviously escorted by one of the members, which is me," she said.

She reached into her purse and took out a leather collar. It was about one inch thick with three heavy-duty metal rings connected and sewn into the band. It had the belt-style connector on the back. "Second, being escorted by me requires you to wear this as your price of admission." Her eyebrows shot up to wordlessly ask me.

My mouth dried again and my heart beat increased slightly as another new adventure beckoned. I nodded. She held up her hand and twirled her finger, and I obeyed and turned my back to her. She put the heavy collar around my neck. It was cool on my skin. She fastened it securely but not tightly.

"Okay, that's it." She smiled at me. "I think that you'll be keeping those panties on," she said. "Did you bring shorts with you?"

"I did, a khaki pair."

She had me put them on, and then directed me to sit on the edge of the bed with my legs spread a little. She stood in between them and pulled my head to the side, pressing it against her lower abdomen. The body contact was pleasurable and I felt rested. For some reason I felt safe like this, and my hands found her thighs and began to run up and down the sturdy gams.

We remained like that until the door knock came at precisely the time. "Get down on your knees, facing the bed," she told me. "I want to make sure this little slut gets the picture right away, okay?" Cindy asked quietly.

"Okay Cindy," I said, then climbed off the bed and got down on my knees at the foot of the bed exactly as she ordered. She turned and looked at me, and threw me a fast thumbs-up, before throwing the door open and ushering Lisa inside.

"Come in, come in," Cindy said warmly. I looked down. I was very curious about Lisa's reaction but felt it was wiser to play the role more fully, and not gawk.

The door closed. "You see my pet over there?" Cindy asked. Her tone was thunderous.

"Yes," Lisa replied in a soft, meek tone.

"There's a second bed. Assume the position, just like him!" Cindy ordered.

I turned my head fractionally allowing me to watch from the corner of the eye. Lisa walked over still dressed in her business attire, and knelt at the foot of the bed.

"It's a good thing I come prepared!" Cindy chuckled indulgently. She pulled out a second collar, this one thinner with the word SLUT on the front in silver, block letters. "Does this accurately describe you, my dear?" Cindy taunted, dangling the collar in front of Lisa.

"Yes," she said in a strangled tone. It sounded both resigned and excited at the same time.

"Exactly!" Cindy exclaimed as she affixed the collar around Lisa's neck. I saw Lisa's fingers twitch while Cindy collared her. Cindy then fluffed the woman's hair so that it was not trapped at all by the collar.

She then withdrew two leashes from her purse. Cindy snapped them onto each of our collars, and commanded us to rise. We walked out of the room, in front of her, Cindy taking both of our room keys from us, and then led us down the hall to the elevators. After arriving at the ground floor she guided us past the bar to the corridor leading to the club's entrance. The burly Mexican bouncer was back and watched our approach.

"Stop," Cindy said just as we got to the doors. "Both of you must enter on your hands and knees." The bouncer did not snicker nor give any indication that he had heard. I dropped down and watched Lisa do the same, and then Cindy dog-walked the two of us into the club.

Unlike the first night where the protective love seats had been set up in a circle around the main stage, tonight the place looked like it was broken into four quadrants. Cindy led us to the first part, where several high-top bar tables were spread out throughout the otherwise open space. To the right there were the love seats but lacking the privacy walls. There were far fewer of them. The left side of the club was entirely open, but I did see several cords hanging from the ceiling, and it looked like the back wall was filled with things. I could not make them out given the distance and dim lighting.

I could not see the back part on the opposite side of the club. Cindy selected a table, and stood there. She chatted easily with a few other individuals who were standing. Those individuals had leashes, and subs like me and Lisa were gathered at the base of the tables. As far as I could tell, there was an equal mix of men and women, and clothing ranged from the casual or business attire like Lisa and me wore to the outlanding fetish outfits of skintight latex suits with hoods over the head. One sub, I gathered a man but was not certain, was immaculately dressed in a pink, frilly maid's outfit complete with white stockings and high laced-up boots.

I spotted a server approaching. Her appearance was remarkable as well. The pleated plaid skirt was flouncy and cut extremely short - just long enough to hide her butt and nothing else. The flounce in her skirt rose up enough with each step to verify that she wore nothing under the skirt. The top was a white oxford, tied tightly under the gal's rather large chest. The top was unbuttoned, and from the wiggle in her breasts as she walked, it was clear that she had no bra on either. I wondered whether the staff was part of the play or not. The final touch to the outfit were the stockings that ended mid-thigh and the high heeled shoes. I had a fleeting thought of how uncomfortable it must be waiting tables in high heels.

Two more servers appeared, dressed identically, with breasts at least as large as our server's. None were wearing bras or panties. They took orders and bowed their heads.

One in particular caught my eye. Not because of her. She was serving a giant of a man. He towered over everyone, probably at least six-four, maybe six-five. He had a broad chest rippling with physical power. His torso was devoid of hair, but his head was bald and almost reflective while a long, black, thick beard covered the lower half of his face. His pants were black leather or latex, tight enough to reveal that the man's sexual organ was as massive as his upper body. He made the server turn around and caressed her bare backside while he placed his order. She curtsied after the order was complete, and left.

After about thirty minutes of idle small talk, the doors clanged shut and a shapely, gorgeous woman walked up on stage with a cordless microphone. "Hello dominants!" she called out. The room went silent. "Good evening and welcome, welcome," she said warmly to a smattering of polite applause.

"I see that everyone has placed their initial orders. Please remember that touching the staff is prohibited unless you have a pre-existing arrangement!" she warned everyone.

"Now then, we have a special show for you at ten tonight," the emcee said to a series of whistles and noises of excitement. "Until then, it is an open play night. Dominants, do use courtesy and do not assume that another's pets are open for everyone's...attention." This was met with some low chuckles. "Also dominants, please be mindful of your surroundings. We don't want to smack someone in the face with a riding crop!" she said. "As always, dominants, you must absolutely respect your pets' safewords. And to you pets, if you feel unsafe or overwhelmed, you must use your safeword. Safe play is the best play." I had no safeword. I wondered if I should ask Cindy to have one. "So until ten," she said and then her voice dropped to a hungry whisper, "let's play!"

Cheers erupted in the bar, and I saw the beastly man tug hard on his collar, and his very petite but heavy-chested female sub crawled swiftly on the floor behind him. He went immediately to the play area on the left, and quickly attached her to one of the ceiling cords. I watched with interest as he returned from the back wall, long, black cords draped over his arm. He set them down and began the process of tying up his pet.

Cindy tugged our leashes, and we crawled behind her to the same space where the giant man was busy binding his pet with cords. Her face was passive but showed the pleasure she was experiencing from the activity. I saw that he had brought a Hitachi wand over to his area; I could not suppress a shudder at the sudden image of being so tightly bound and unable to move with that buzzing toy pressing against a sensitive area of the body...

"Stand, pets," Cindy said. Both Lisa and I rose from the floor and stood as she hooked us to the ceiling cords. She fussed with her phone, and then pressed a button; the cords rose and she stopped it after we were forced to stand on our tiptoes lest we get choked.

"There." Cindy smiled brightly. She put the phone down on a table and went to the back wall to retrieve some goodies. The behemoth walked over and stared at Lisa hard but ignored me completely.

When he spoke, of course in was in the deepest voice possible. "Hey Cin, what plans have you for this little one?" he asked. His gaze was open and hungry, and Lisa's eyes were giant and round as she stared up at him, I believed in equal parts awe and fear.

"Don't know," Cindy said conversationally. "I just met her tonight at the hotel bar."

He chuckled knowingly. "Fertile grounds for you," he said in a booming tone. "She is quite a find."

"Yes, I think so," Cindy said as she began slowly circling Lisa. "Come talk to me later. I suppose it will depend on how things go."

"Okay. Let me know if you want any action with my pet. She's not been particularly well-behaved lately," the giant said with a leering grin. "Maybe some of your special treatment might be in order."

Cindy's eyes flashed in appreciation. "That all depends if I can find someone to extract me from these fucking pants!"

Both laughed. He returned to his area and refocused his attention on his pet.

"Now, let's see," Cindy said. She circled closely around Lisa three times before placing her ear closely to Lisa's, and whispered. Lisa's face turned a bright red. Cindy reached around and slid her coat off of her body. Remaining behind Lisa, she unbuttoned her top and took it off. I appreciated the view. Lisa was not a tremendously large-chested woman, but her breasts were firm and moderately sized. The skirt went next and revealed cream color panties, nothing too sexy about them. She had not worn hosiery.

Lisa took my clothes off next, and Lisa gaped as she saw the pale yellow panties I wore. She smirked for a second, an expression Cindy evidently did not catch. Cindy went behind me and began to lightly massage and stroke my member through the fabric. I quickly rose, and she kept teasing my cock and then positioning it so that it stayed under the material. But the outline was obviously visible. Lisa still had her bra on at the moment, and the sight of Cindy stimulating me must have been arousing for her given that her nipples visible poked through the bra.

Or maybe it was the high-pitched squeals and cries coming from the hogtied petite woman behind Lisa. She was now hanging from the ceiling, her body completely supported by the complex rope arrangement that the giant man had applied on her, and was now dealing with that hitachi machine and its strategic placement between her legs.

Cindy removed Lisa's bra, and then stood between us. She reached out and flicked our bare nipples until the one closer to her stood. From the table she dragged closely, she took a clamp set connected by a long chain, with an attachment loop in the center. She clamped Lisa's nipple, the large bud of flesh squeezed tightly between the latex-tipped clamp. Lisa shrieked in pain. Cindy ignored her - as did everyone else. There were many shrieks of pain heard throughout the club.

She then clamped me. The sharp, piercing pain nearly made me cry out as well. She walked around and then flicked our other nipples until they too were erect, and then she repeated the process of clamping us.

Cindy then picked up a long strap. She connected it to Lisa's collar and let it drape over Lisa's back. Cindy walked behind her, then yanked Lisa's panties down her legs. She grabbed a pair of leather wrist cuffs, and cuffed on wrist, and pulled it behind Lisa's back. She connected that cuff to the strap leading to Lisa's neck collar. After she cuffed and connected the second, Lisa was definitely in an exposed position.

Lisa's body shone as sweat seeped from her pores. Her legs were quivering, a result of standing on her toes from that extended period of time. I knew what she was feeling as mine were jumping just as wildly, but the ache in my legs had not overcome the fear of hanging myself even for a second or two.

Cindy looked at Lisa with a tilted head. She gagged Lisa with a black ball gag. She then lowered Lisa's ceiling cord so that the sub could stand normally. Even gagged her expression was one of relief. But that relief did not last long as Cindy squatted down and cuffed one of Lisa's ankles, then the second, and hooked a spread bar between her two legs. She played with the ceiling cord again until Lisa was rendered pretty much immobile.

When she pressed the round, vibrating head of the hitachi against Lisa's moist and engorged organ, Lisa shook her head wildly. Her long brunette hair flew back and forth and soon covered her face. The random strands falling over her face made her look like a madwoman for a second. Cindy secured the wand with three two-inch wide black velcro straps. After Cindy was assured that the wand was secured, she turned it on.

The effect was instant. Lisa's entire body shook from the onslaught of the high-pitched vibrations. Her eyes were out of focus and she was moaning already through the gag. Her hips rocked back and forth, more in an attempt to escape the vibrations but all of Cindy's preparations ensured that Lisa was quite unable to escape anything. The woman's body heaved as she inhaled great gulps of air.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Hotel Club Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds