• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Clock Game

The Clock Game

She quietly enters His room, kneeling at her place. He acknowledges her, and then goes back to what He was working on.

She stayed in her kneel, patiently waiting for His task for the day. She enjoyed every moment she had with Him, for every second was precious, and allowed T/them to deepen the connection that they felt to each other.

After about 15 minutes, He finally spoke:

My Cherished Girl, today I wish to teach you patience and need. You are to bring yourself to the brink using your clit only, and once there, you are to remove your hand. You will do this for a minimum of five minutes every hour for the next seven hours. On the eighth hour, you are allowed to cum My pet. Do you understand babygirl?

After pondering His request, she spoke:

Yes Sir... Your girl understands the task. I am to pleasure myself to the point of orgasm, but am not allowed to cum. You wish for me to feel a burning sensation... A delicious torture of sorts... And once the last hour has arrived, i am to imagine You guiding me through an exquisite explosion. I fully understand the task, and look forward to completing it for You, Sir.

The first hour was easy. She trailed a finger down her torso, first plucking her nipples until they were taut and hard as nubs, and then guided a finger towards her clit. As she did this, He came up behind her and whispered words of encouragement, saying how proud He was of His girl pleasing Him as she was doing. He heard her whimper and squirm, and sensed that she was getting close to the edge. He suddenly removed her fingers from her clit, and as He did that, she growled softly.

Girl, why the growl? He asked. Because Sir... I felt the edge and wanted so badly to topple over. But i knew that if i did, i would have disappointed You... And i do not want to do that.

They continued talking, her cuddled in His protective, strong arms. They spoke of their favorite past-times (hers, photography; Him, fishing), sports (they shared a love of baseball and football), and travel. All the while, He played with her nipples, bringing her close to the edge, but not letting her topple over.

He then whispered into her ear that it was time for her to pleasure herself for Him, and this time, He wanted to watch her closely. He positioned His girl on the edge of the bed, her long legs dangling over, and her thighs spread far apart. He watched her bring her finger over her clit, and placed His on top of her finger. He wanted to guide her and teach her how He wanted her to find pleasure. His soft and firm voice talking His girl through each hurdle - her voice throaty and lusty. He absolutely loved watching her move through ever moment - her green eyes growing darker with each second - knowing that she was His and she was showing her love for Him through this act.

Her mind was reeling - she was so close to the edge, and His finger atop of hers was turning her on. She wanted nothing more than to show Him how much He meant to her... How she wanted to be His everything...she then felt that fire grow faster and hotter, and all she wanted to do was cum. But she knew better - she was not going to displease Him.

Without warning, He flipped His girl over, and slammed His cock into her. She gasped, and whispered "Sir? Is everything okay?"

He growled in her ear "yes My love... I need to take you to the edge so that you can fully appreciate how much I care about you, how much I adore you, and how much I want to spend every moment with you."

His cock fully embedded in her, He alternated His - gentle at first, then forceful. He never felt more alive in His slut's pussy. He could feel her zooming to the edge, and without warning, His cock exploded inside her, coating her pussy walls with His juice. She never felt more alive with Him inside her.

He kept her on the edge for hours on end... And she learned patience and need.

Finally, the last hour came. He whispered that this time, He was going to take His girl properly, and would allow her to fly for the first time...

He kissed each and every inch of her body, worshiping and adoring every crevice. As His cock slowly entered her enflamed pussy, one of His hands found its place on her hip, and the other one found her clit. As His fingers played and flicked at her, she groooooooooowled long and hard. He shoved His cock into her quickly and without warning, causing her to arch her back and hips up high. Oh how He loved to bottom out in His slut. He whispered words of adoration and love as His body moved with hers - He did not know where He ended and she began - and He loved it.

She felt herself getting to the edge so quickly - the fire burning inside her... Her skin aflamed... Her breath ragged and throaty...

"Sir, Your girl is oh so close to the edge and neeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeds to cum"

And with that, He pulled her over... Tumbling and floating on a cloud ever so high... As each wave hit them, they found themselves getting higher and higher... And after what seemed to be hours, He held her in His arms and gently guided her back to earth with words of love and devotion...

He knew that this would be the first time they played The Clock game, and she knew that this was a game that she was going to learn to love immensely.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Clock Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 551 milliseconds