• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Weekend with Ginger and Eric Ch. 02

A Weekend with Ginger and Eric Ch. 02

I must admit that Ginger's fears about her husband had given me a little trepidation as well. I wasn't worried that Eric and Michelle would leave us stranded, but what if Eric was so enamored with Michelle that he was only interested in her. I had confidence in Michelle, but Eric had never been in this situation with another woman before. Plus, the fact that my wife wasn't just "any" woman. She was insanely sexy, the kind of woman any man could fall head over heels in love with from just a single kiss. When she's with a man, she gives herself to him a hundred percent, she becomes his woman totally, body and soul.

I hoped I hadn't done a horrible thing by encouraging Michelle to seduce Eric. I knew it was a game for us, a very fun and exciting game, but it could end up much more than that for Eric and Ginger.

I slid the key card in the lock of their door and opened it. I heard the shower running and giggling coming from the bathroom. That was obviously why they hadn't heard us knocking on the connecting door. I stepped into the room and saw that the bathroom door was slightly ajar. I knew I should simply go back and let Ginger know that at least her husband and Michelle were still here, but I couldn't resist. I quietly swung the door open just a few more inches until I could see in.

There were two very naked bodies behind the frosted shower curtain. Eric was washing Michelle's boobs with a bar of soap and her hands were wrapped around his cock. Their noses were touching and they were giving each other light kisses intermixed with Michelle's giggling. I desperately wanted to stand there and watch this entire scene play out, but the thought of the crying girl in the adjoining room made me reluctantly leave.

When I stepped back into our room, Ginger had composed herself quite a bit and was trying to wipe away the tears that had been running down her cheeks. They were still coming, but nothing like when I'd left a couple minutes before. I told her, "They were in the bathroom, that's why nobody answered the door." I was a little hesitant to say "In the shower," for fear that it might upset her again.

I obviously needn't have tried to be diplomatic as Ginger asked me, "Showering?" I shook my head affirmatively, worried that the intimacy of showering together would play right into Ginger's fears.

I heard her softly whisper, "I want to see."

I was surprised and afraid that she'd be horribly upset if she saw what I'd just seen. "Are you sure?" I asked her.

She didn't answer me. She found Michelle's robe that was hanging in the closet, slipped it on over her naked body and asked me for the room key. I wasn't about to let her go into the adjoining room by herself so took her hand and led her outside to the other door. Ginger was obviously nervous to be outside with nothing but Michelle's short, semi-transparent robe protecting her naked body from public view. I seriously doubt she'd ever been in that kind of situation before. Thankfully, we couldn't see anyone else up and about and were only outside a few seconds.

I opened the door quickly as possible and let Ginger in, motioning for her to be quiet. She stepped in and looked into the bathroom. I didn't know whether to watch my wife and Eric in the shower or Ginger's face for her reaction. The hot water was streaming down over the two of them and their playfulness from a few minutes ago, had turned much more passionate.

Michelle's back was against the shower wall and Eric was kissing her, obviously very deeply as Michelle's hands were scraping up and down his back, her fingernails likely leaving scratch marks. I glanced at Ginger who was watching, almost like she was in a trance. We both watched as Eric lifted Michelle several inches and let her fall back down over his cock. I couldn't take my eyes away, seeing the blurry image of Eric's cock disappear inside my wife.

I was still fearful for Ginger, but she was still in a near trance, untying the sash of the robe, and pushing it off her body, leaving her standing naked once again. When Eric started to move inside Michelle, Ginger's hands went to her nipples and she started to pinch and fondle herself, obviously more than a little turned on from what we were watching. So was I, my cock had turned rock hard with the blurry scene unfolding in front of us.

I was shocked when Ginger swung the door open wider and stepped into the room, then my mouth went totally agape when she quietly pushed the shower curtain aside and stepped in behind Eric. I'm sure that up to that point neither Eric or Michelle had any clue they were being watched. Even when Ginger stepped into the shower, Eric didn't give any reaction that he had an inkling his wife had joined them. He was much too pre-occupied with my wife. Thankfully the showers were relatively large, not just tub size.

Ginger cautiously put her hand on her husband's back, then kissed the back of his neck. Obviously, Eric finally realized who was in the shower with them and craned his neck around so that he and his wife could kiss. I wondered what this must be like for Ginger, kissing her husband while his cock was buried inside another woman.

Then I remembered how it had felt for me when I'd been kissing my wife while she was being fucked by her first boyfriend, Mike. I remembered how our lips made love with each other while Mike's cock was thrusting in and out of her; how her lips had tensed each time he plunged into her; how her entire body had stiffened and shuddered while I was holding her and she'd nearly bit my lips and groaned into my mouth when she violently orgasmed on another man's cock. Up to that point in my life, it had been the most intensely erotic thing I'd ever experienced.

My attention went back to what I was witnessing inside that shower enclosure. Michelle's legs were wrapped around both Eric and Ginger, her back to the shower wall. Eric's big cock pummeled in and out of her while his own bride kissed him. I couldn't help but wonder that this was the same shy, quiet guy we'd first met about six months earlier.

Then I realized that a little over two years ago, Michelle and I were a quiet, normal couple. This was February, 2016. It was January, 2014 that Michelle read my first story I'd published about the time in Kodiak. We'd been married fifteen years and the only extra-marital sexual thing we'd done had been that one night in Kodiak. I was so damn shy that I could hardly speak to another woman who wasn't already a good friend and the closest we'd ever come to anything with another person was switching partners in a square dance. I was too shy to even ask another woman to square dance with me.

I stepped out of the doorway and went back into my own room to sit on the bed and wait. I left the intervening doors open so neither Michelle or Ginger would have to go back outside.

I sat on the bed with my eyes closed thinking about how our lives have changed, and envisioning two beautiful women making love with me. It was probably half an hour or more later when I heard Michelle and Ginger's voices in the other room.

I heard Ginger telling Michelle about her dream and her irrational fears from earlier, then about how utterly jealous she'd felt when she'd watched Michelle and Eric the previous night. Michelle told her how she understood, and how she knows how emotional it is watching your man with another woman. She went on to tell Ginger about the first time she'd seen me with another woman, Trisha.

I distinctly remember hearing Michelle telling her, "Sex isn't rational. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun if it was. I knew Robert had been with other women. In fact, I'd encouraged it. But that first time seeing him with Trisha, I was in shock with how absurdly jealous I was. It literally tore my heart out."

I didn't hear another word after that. I lay on the bed, my heart in my throat. I had no idea that night had been that way for Michelle. I knew how horny she was and saw how she'd been insatiable when Shaun fucked her a little bit later, but I had no idea as to her emotional turmoil...not until this very minute!

I continued to lay on the bed, my mind in a turmoil, until my wife, fully dressed, came into the room and asked if I was ready to go to breakfast.

After breakfast in the Inn's restaurant (their crab omelet is so damn good!), we decided to start for home. We went a different route, to Newport then East on the twisty Highway Twenty to Corvallis. Going up the Columbia River gorge, we took the old highway past Crown Point and all the waterfalls. The last several days had been pretty warm and the snow on the mountains overlooking the gorge was melting, sending lots of water over the waterfalls. It was a beautiful way to end what had been a fantastic weekend.

Virtually nothing was said on our way home about the previous night or that morning. There were a few minor sexy innuendos about how much we'd enjoyed the trip but that was all.

At their house, we loaded our bags back into our Accord and kissed each other goodbye. I was pleased when Ginger mentioned that she'd like to do it again sometime. I knew I certainly did! When Michelle and I got into our own car at their house, we realized we were spoiled. We liked that Lexus! It made our old Accord seem pretty decrepit.

That evening after we got home, I asked Michelle how last night was with Eric? She grinned at me and said it was fantastic, "Much better than I'm used to!" I gave her the nastiest look I could muster and she giggled, "Just kidding...sort of."

Later that night, when Michelle came to bed with me, wearing the sexy little baby doll that she hadn't gotten a chance to wear with Eric, I asked her about the conversation she'd had with Ginger. "So, was Ginger finally okay with happened last night?" Unfortunately, Michelle didn't seem in the mood for a lot of conversation as she had the head of my cock in her mouth trying the suck the life out of me.

"Mmhmm," I felt the vibration in my cock from her mumbling almost as much as I heard her. It was simply the torment I had to tolerate having a very sexual wife. I tried to stifle my groan when her mouth worked its way further down my cock. "What about Eric, was he okay too?"

"Mmhmm," This time it wasn't any more than a mumble as my cock had gotten very hard in her mouth and her lips were stretching around me. "Do you think they'll really want to do it again?"

She pulled her mouth off me and straddled me. "God, I hope so!" she blurted out right before lowering her hot, throbbing pussy down over my blood-engorged cock. Neither of us spoke for the next several minutes as we fucked each other into a heavy sweat and emitted lots of loud noises, but nary an intelligible word.

Afterward, when we were lying together with our arms wrapped around each other, I mentioned, "That night with Trisha...I never had any idea you felt that way."

"That's because I never told you. I didn't realize you heard me this morning."

I kissed her earlobe and asked, "Should I feel bad?" I was trying to ask a serious question.

She sat up on an elbow and looked at me before answering, "It made me understand how you must feel when you watch me with other men." She went on. "Should you feel bad? It was only then that I really understood how you could enjoy watching me as much as you did. No, don't feel bad about it, I loved it!"

She snuggled back into my arms and I thought back to that night, how she'd been with Shaun a little later, even to the extent of letting him fuck her in the ass, her first time ever, and enjoying every second of it.

A little later, when I thought Michelle had gone to sleep, she whispered, "We watched you...while you and Ginger were making love."

"I know, I heard you."

"I felt it again, the jealousy. I wanted it to be me you were making love with."

I simply squeezed her tighter to me and we finally went to sleep.

The next couple weeks both Michelle and I were horny. We literally made love every night and sometimes in the morning as well. Unfortunately, there was work to interrupt our busy schedule of lovemaking. We talked about the weekend with Eric and Ginger, still imagining we were with them and wondering when we could do it again. My vision of my naked Michelle's legs up over Eric's shoulders followed by Ginger on her hands and knees was one giant aphrodisiac! That vision in the morning shower didn't hurt my libido any either.

One evening that week I overheard Michelle talking to Jacqui on the phone about her wedding. When Michelle got off the phone, she told me that Jacqui's wedding was going to be April 30th, only about a month-and-a-half away. I immediately got on the internet and made a reservation at the Best Western, Heritage Inn in Great Falls for Friday and Saturday nights. I was looking forward to and dreading Jacqui's wedding night. I knew it'd be a very emotional time since I was still in love with her. I was glad I wasn't going to be involved in any planning like Michelle was.

Michelle also told me that she'd had lunch with Ginger. Apparently, Ginger's fear that Eric would only be interested in Michelle was greatly exaggerated. She'd told Michelle that they're making love every night as well. We have no idea when we might all be able to get away for another weekend.

She also explained to Michelle why we've noticed so much difference in Eric in the last couple months. Apparently, he'd always thought that Ginger wasn't that interested in sex, just making love in the plain missionary position. After my date with her at the Cotillion, she took some of those new things and did them with Eric. He realized she loved venturing out into the unknown and they started experimenting more and more, changing his complete attitude towards sex. It filtered out into other aspects of their lives as well, changing his whole demeanor, making him so much more fun.

I had to spend Wednesday nights fending for myself. Michelle spent those nights with Shaun. She went to his house straight from work, spent the night with him and back to work. So, I didn't get to see her from Wednesday morning until Thursday night. Those nights she spends with him were getting much more difficult for me to cope with. I wasn't about to tell her that though, as I'd been the one to push them together so much. At least on Thursday nights it was fun unleashing my pent-up sexual tension with her.

We had a square dance weekend planned in Baker City March twelfth. We'd had it planned for a long time, to go with our square dance friends, Jim and Joan. We'd made hotel reservations at the Best Western a month earlier for Saturday night for a room with two queen beds as we enjoyed sharing a room with them. We'd been friends with them long before we started our sexual odyssey and our relationship with them was purely platonic, other than a little sexual teasing. They had no idea of how we'd expanded our sexual horizons and we had no intention of changing our friendship with them.

Ginger and Eric couldn't go due to the fact Ginger had a conference she had to attend that Saturday. Unfortunately, Jim sprained his ankle pretty badly during the week so they couldn't go either. That left Michelle and I with the big room all to ourselves. I wondered what we might do during the night to amuse ourselves.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Weekend with Ginger and Eric Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds