• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Daughter's Dildo

Her Daughter's Dildo

12

Part One

Claire discovered the dildo when she was tidying Amy's room; it was under her mattress in a plastic bag. She tried to be horrified but of course she wasn't; she had spent quite some time searching, or 'prying' might be a better word, before she found it and for some minutes she sat on her daughter's bed feeling guilty at what she had just done with the unwrapped offending item in her hands- then she licked it.

She could taste pussy juice on it; Amy's pussy juice she assumed and now she put it in her mouth and sucked. Kneeling on the bed she yanked her panties down to her knees then leaned forward so she could fuck herself doggy style with her daughter's dildo. It was big and she thought of Amy, in her room stuffing it up her pussy. The vision got her even wetter and she fingered herself before pulling the dildo from her mouth and sliding it in to her vagina. It went in so deep and she felt so full but after a half dozen strokes she was twisting it, angling it this way and that in an attempt to satisfy the craving she felt.

The dress she wore was pulled up to her waist with her butt bare but it was annoying now and she used her spare hand to pull it all the way over her head then reached back to undo the clasp on her bra and let it slide down her arms leaving her nude.

She knelt with her forehead on the bed, her ass up in the air, the dildo alone deep in her pussy and fantasized the situation of Amy coming home and discovering her like this. Before she could move she had the first orgasm. She took hold of the dildo and pounded herself achieving one orgasm after another and leaving the duvet cover more than a little damp.

Now, though, she lay on her tummy and let the delicious thoughts of Amy finding her run through her mind. Not that she would, of course, mothers don't do that. All the same it was nice to dream sometimes...

She snapped out of her reverie and stripped the wet cover off the inner taking it to the laundry. A new cover from the hot water cupboard on the inner and she worked out her excuse- top came off her drink bottle. Then she realized- the dildo. It had had Amy's juices on it when she found it but now it had hers- lots of hers. She put it in her mouth and savored her juices as she sucked it clean. Too clean perhaps so she wiped it against her pussy to get some more juice on it then put it back in the plastic bag and slipped it back where she remembered finding it.

Still horny as fuck she stayed naked while she finished the housework. She considered staying nude for when Amy got home from Community College but it was an idle fancy and she chickened out putting a tee shirt and shorts on then going to the kitchen to get afternoon tea ready for Amy and which ever friend she brought home.

Amy arrived home from Community College with her usual friend Melissa, and, after bursting in to the kitchen through the back door, demanded to know what there was to eat cause she and Melissa were starving. Claire allowed herself a little smile as she thought of what she'd like them to eat then pulled the tray of chocolate chip cookies out of the oven.

"Oh hi Melissa, hello darling," she said sweetly to her daughter, '. Let me see, I thought you might have company Hon so I've got a fruit smoothie each in the refrigerator plus I've done a tray of blueberry muffins, these chock chip cookies and there's actual real fruit as well if you're that hungry."

"Sit at the table guys and I'll bring it all over."

They sat in stunned silence; was this perfect Mom the depressing shrew of a mother they were both used to? In the kitchen Claire pottered away frantically trying to eavesdrop. They talked quietly though; giving nothing, nothing of interest, away so Claire excused herself and went down to her bedroom just to have a rest on her bed for ten minutes or so.

It was no use; she was still too darned horny and as she lay on her side her fingers slid under the waist band down to her cunt and she rolled onto her back with her legs flopped open as she frigged herself imagining what the girls would be getting up to behind Amy's door.

They were in there now, she had heard the door shut and she tried to imagine what Melissa's looked like. They all seemed to shave these days; Amy sure did and the few times she had seen it Claire had just wanted to dive into it and lick her dry. So with the fantasies to fuel her imagination she frigged herself under her shorts and came. In fact this time she gushed.

"Bugger," she thought pulling the satin shorts off along with the tee shirt which was also a bit wet. Naked again she opened her door slightly to check. Good; Amy's door was shut. Claire could have got something out of her drawer or wardrobe but this was more exciting; she would walk naked past Amy's room down and along to the kitchen- the laundry area was off that.

She could feel the goose bumps on her skin as she eased out from the safety of her room and stood naked in the hallway. Amy's door was still closed but as she reached it she could hear them talking excitedly.

"Well what else explains it?" She heard. "This is your Mom's dress, see...here. Smell that...that's pussy, your Mom's pussy juice on her dress and this duvet cover is new on since this morning you said..."

"She found it, bet she did."

Transfixed Claire stood naked outside the door -- she had forgotten about her dress! Meanwhile the girls continued with their detective work.

"She put it the other way round!" she heard Amy say and the sharp intake of breath from Melissa in reply.

"It's wet, lick it. Go on; I dare you to."

There was a pause then Melissa's voice.

"Go on, I dare you, lick the dildo. Oh come on Amy! You lick it after you've used it on me!"

Another pause then she heard the sound of someone, Amy she hoped, sucking noisily on something- presumably the Dildo while Melisa gasped and said a long and fascinated sounding.

"Oh my God."

Then she heard "yum' followed by a silence then more noisy sucking sounds and Melissa's voice saying "ooh yummy. Your Mom tastes nice."

"Yeah, I wonder if we could sneak up and watch her, you know doing it."

There was a gasp then the giggles and suddenly Claire saw the door knob turn. She had to go, there was only one way and that was towards the kitchen as the way back to her room was visible from Amy's doorway. As she hurried, treading as quietly as she could, she realized she had left her bedroom door open. By now she felt safe, in the kitchen and she went through into the enclave that was the laundry to put her dirty clothes in the bucket to soak.

"Mom," she heard Amy call.

They were at her bedroom door then she heard the foot steps coming down the hallway towards her and she had no where to hide and then they were there and they were wearing clothes and she wasn't.

Both of them were grinning and Amy was holding the dildo.

Claire blushed; she had been caught dead to rights and felt utterly humiliated. It was nothing like the huge rush she had fantasized; instead she felt embarrassed and dirty. Imagine being discovered like this by her daughter and her friend. There was nothing sexual about this, that was for sure, just unbearable humiliation.

She did her best to cover herself and had her face down too so she wouldn't have to look them in the eye. Feeling so ridiculous; all she wanted now was to get some clothes on and at least look respectable again but that didn't seem likely to happen-. they had reached out, both of them, to pull her hands away and now she faced them totally exposed.

And she looked so miserable. Suddenly Amy felt protective. It was her Mom there. Yes her Mom looking utterly ridiculous for sure but it was still her Mom and she looked so sad and Amy realized with a start that she didn't want that. She hated seeing Mom like that; feeling so stupid and now she wanted to shut the world out so it could be just them.

She put the stupid dildo on the bench and moved quickly to her, wrapping her arms round her silly naked mother to squeeze her as hard as she could.

"It's OK," she whispered and the sad little figure she was hugging shook then burst into tears.

Melissa silently made her farewells; getting her bag and pulling the back door to after backing out with a final wave for them both.

And then they were on their own.

Claire, who was still wanting to get dressed, wondered how long Amy wanted to cuddle her. Not that there was any reason why she should after she had found out her mother was snooping on her and doing disgusting things to herself to say nothing of wandering around the house stark naked. Like what normal mother would do that?

Amy had been caressing her, stroking her hair and across her shoulders as she cuddled her and that had been nice but now the hand was caressing further and Claire knew she shouldn't encourage it; but it was nice and despite her misgivings she raised her arms to clasp her hands behind Amy's neck while Amy continued to use her left hand to caress her body.

It has strayed down to Claire's butt and Amy seemed to like having her hand there. Claire tensed then relaxed; she liked it there too.

"I love you."

Claire had been relaxed in Amy's hug when the words hit her- right out of the blue "I love you."

She felt the tears coming back and blinked hard to stop them. Even so she couldn't speak managing just a nod and a teary little smile.

"It's just us really, isn't it?"

"Oh God yes!" Claire wanted to shout but she wasn't up to doing that so she looked up into her daughter's eyes made another little smile and nodded.

Amy kissed her- on the lips. Not a great big French kiss. No, but it was still a kiss that meant something. Then she pressed her cheek against Claire's and whispered in her ear.

"I'm glad Melissa's gone- so we can be alone."

Her voice was husky, breathy and the hand cupping Claire's butt cheek squeezed- hard..

"Do you," Claire finally managed to ask.

The hand moved around and over Claire's hip then across and settled over her shaven pussy.

"Yeah."

"Me too."

"I want a real kiss now," Amy kissed the tip of her Mom's nose with that then parted her lips and waited. Claire's lips came forward and latched on to her daughter's. Now she showed the passion she felt for Amy as she kissed her.

"This is so wrong," she managed before going back into her kiss.

"Yeah; dreadful."

"I don't want to lead you astray."

"Lead me what? Catch up is more like it."

They both grinned at that and Amy led Claire to the master bedroom getting her to lie on the bed and watch as she stripped off.

"Where are they?" she asked; looking around innocently.

"As if you didn't know Miss," Claire retorted and they both laughed as Amy went to the second drawer down and pulled out a bag full of sex toys.

"Did Dad ever use these?"

"No honey. Sex for your father was him telling me he wanted it, not 'me' always 'it'."

She smiled at her daughter's puzzled look.

'Then I got to blow him and usually his cock stunk of dried urine- theirs can smell too you know."

She pulled a face and Amy grinned back at her.

'Then when he said he was ready I got into position to get fucked and he always came inside me then while I went to the bathroom he moved back to his side to avoid the wet patch and went to sleep; I had to put a towel or something over it and try to sleep round it."

Amy thought for a while taking it all in.

"Wow! Lucky Trudy," she commented- in reference to her dad's current girlfriend- at last and for that she got a huge hug from her mother.

"Silly Bitch."

She grinned as she heard what Claire has muttered then grabbed her above the knees to pull her down; helpless with her legs wide open.

There it was, bald, wet and open- her Mom's pussy. She had dreamed of doing what she was about to do. So often she had wanted to get another sight of it and whenever she had- oh it was so perfect.

"You know I've always fancied you, huh?"

She did; for all the spats and points scoring in their relationship since Charles and walked out to "find himself" she had known that Amy had, well, feelings, for her and she had had them too for Amy. So she smiled up at her, nodded and whispered,

"Yeah."

She moved her legs wider longing to feel Amy's wet tongue in her cunt. Amy, who was so looking forward to this too, lowered her head as slowly as she could wanting to make the Moment last as long as possible. She kissed it first then licked, long slow strokes. Claire pulled on the sides to present all her wet pink pussy for Amy while Amy used one hand to push a finger into her Mom's butt hole and played with her nipples with the other.

It didn't take long and Claire did gasp but she squirted so soon after that Amy didn't have a chance and got drenched. She wiped her face with her hand then sucked her fingers clean.

"My God! I have never in my life seen someone do that- no wonder there was a wet patch on the bed."

Claire grinned back at her.

'No, no I never did that with your father Hon. Today's the first day I ever gushed like that- since I found your dildo and had a fantasy about you using it."

"Oh slow down mother dear, you'll have me blushing."

"Well it's true. Oh God I can barely move and I want to do you."

Amy wanted her to do her too. She craved her mother's tongue in her pussy but she could see that she was exhausted; the whole thing had left her spent and right now what she needed to do was rest.

"Come on, I can wait for a bit, lets get you showered and I'll pop you in my bed while I strip this one and sponge down certain marks huh?"

They pulled silly faces at each other but Claire was getting more tired by the minute. Amy got her to the bathroom and sat her on the loo while she got the shower right then helped her in and stood under the spray with her as she cleaned her up. Once she had her dried and powdered. .she helped her down to her bed and popped her between the sheets.

By the time she had reached the door her mother was asleep. She turned off the light and walked purposefully back to her Mom's room. It was amazing; she had so much energy and she knew exactly what to do. First; strip the bed, second take all the dirty stuff to the laundry, third sponge the mattress where it had been gushed on (she smiled as she remembered being hit by the blast), lastly, leave it to dry.

It was nice wandering around naked she decided, smiling at the though that her Mom had been right about that too, and her wandering took her to the kitchen. It wasn't late, only dinner time really, maybe a bit past that but so much had happened that day.

She had taken charge: that was one thing. It had been so easy too- and it wasn't frightening either which was a huge surprise. And now she was in her mother's kitchen having to decide what to make for dinner. What a bitch she had been over dinners! She had gone out of her way to be impossible. Why? To punish her mother for losing a man who walked out on her?

God she was stupid; why hadn't she supported her instead of acting like that?

Subdued now she decided on a ham and tomato omelet -- with lots of salt for her dinner.. It was nice and she felt pleased with herself for making it so well but she couldn't concentrate, couldn't settle and she knew why.

There was one place she wanted to be; cuddled up next to her Mom. She opened the door slowly and peeked in. Her Mom was still fast asleep and Amy listened fascinated as she heard little snoring sounds from time to time and saw how limp her body was. Having her pussy licked would have been nice but right then this was even nicer and she slipped in to cuddle up against her Mom's back. It wasn't going to be just about her any more and with that noble thought in mind she closed her eyes and drifted off too.

When she awoke next morning she found Claire was already awake and had rolled over to be facing her.

"I've been waiting for you," Claire told her brushing the hair out of Amy's eyes.

They smiled then leaned forward and kissed. After that they cuddled.

"Stay home today Hon, I'll ring the Community College."

"Yeah."

She wanted to say that they needed to talk; that things had changed but didn't know exactly what to say and said nothing.

'You and me huh," Claire said her words back to her.

Amy smiled but Claire had more to say.

"We're equals now Hon., we'll make the decisions together huh but honestly I love being with you and all that but Melissa is your main squeeze really. Oh shush, no, you're not being disloyal to me but you have to work at a relationship to keep it going. Text her and make plans for after Community College."

Um, oh? Well, OK then and a subdued Amy sent a half hearted text to her friend then put the phone on the bedside table while she waited for the reply.

"I think from now till four should be just enough time to lick you out," Claire remarked casually as she studied her nails with rather more interest than they deserved.

"You can be just plain wicked, I hope you know that," Amy deClaired getting an evil grin back for her trouble.

She did lick her out after breakfast and showers- more than once too getting a turn on her back as well. They were both naked when Melissa turned up and after the chocolate chip cookies that Melissa texted she was hanging out for they made a daisy chain on the lounge floor until Claire excused herself and slipped away to do something.

There was a girl at College she had had feeling for- Meredith Connelly. She'd have a different name for sure but sometimes women keep their names these days. Not holding out much hope she went on face book and typed in Meredith Connelly (please don't do that by the way) and there she was; fifth one she checked and she looked just the same- well a bit older and more sophisticated.

The memories flooded back; Meredith and her in bed together on a rainy Sunday afternoon, Meredith and her crammed into the tiny shower box and the two of them gazing into each others eyes over their coffees in that little café they used to love.

What to write? She finally settled on something and pressed send.

"Better get dressed really," she decided trying not to look back at her screen again. It was over; what had happened had happened years ago; people move on; find new things to do, form new relationships.

She had decided on the thong by the time the phone rang. Picking it up straight away she answered "hello, Claire here."

"Meredith here Carpet Muncher," she got back

"Oh My God! You rang! I thought maybe you'd forgotten."

"You? No I heard you'd got married and I didn't want to intrude- but how's things"

And Claire told her about the break up and how things were tight now between herself and Amy while Meredith explained her situation and Claire found that she was lying on her back with one hand holding the phone and the other working her pussy as she listened to Meredith.

They would meet at her place that Friday night and stay over till Sunday afternoon- late Sunday afternoon. They would all go, Melissa too. It had sounded good; Meredith still had feelings for her and she knew she still adored her.

Why had she gone and married Charles then? What a stupid move that had been. Then she pulled herself up with a jolt; if she hadn't married Charles she wouldn't have had Amy and not having her was unimaginable. It was a funny old thing life, she decided then looked at herself in the mirror and smiled- hers was getting a whole lot better.

Part Two

Melissa's heart had been in her mouth when she had gathered her things and let herself out that afternoon, so sure that Amy's affections would all now be for her mother. She had seen the way Amy had looked at her Mom and knew that she made three and right then it was a crowd. She had walked home with her cell phone in her hand; just on the off chance, so she didn't miss a call but there wasn't one.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Daughter's Dildo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds