• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mood Slime: Red Ch. 03

Mood Slime: Red Ch. 03

Lilith was hanging out at Carls place while he was at work. In the time they have been together he has started to straighten his life out and be happy again. Lilith had a lot to do with that as she would have sex with him every night.

She was watching TV and relaxing when she heard a knock at the door. A little confused she got up and answered it. As she opened up she saw Doll standing outside but something was different about her. She had bright red hair and a strange smile on her face.

"Doll?" She said curious about this visit.

"Well hello Lilith! So lovely to see you." She said as she walked past her walking in to Carls apartment. "So this is where you've been shacking up. Didn't know you were the sentimental type!"

"What do you want Doll?"

"Oh that just it, I'm not Doll!"

Lilith was a little confused about all this as she could not sense her powers. "Who are you?"

"I'm what you wouldn't let Doll become! What she held back because of you, but now I'm free and I've been having a grand ole time!"

Lilith tried to use her powers against her but they seemed ineffective. Lilith was beginning to panic a little but was trying to keep her cool as to not let on she was weaker than her. "What do you want?"

"Thats easy, I want you!" Red replied as she moved closer to her. Lilith backed away until she was against the door before Red leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips.

Lilith didn't know what was going on but as soon as she touched her she found herself getting very turned on. Every touch was like fire on her skin and she didn't even object when Red began to undress her.

Lilith stood there naked as Red kissed her neck and worked her way down before she looked at Lilith's body all over. "Oh yes that's exactly what i want!" She said with a giggle before she grabbed both of Lilith's breasts. Her hands began to liquefy back in to slime and force their way in to her nipples. She locked lips with her again and started to shove her tongue down her throat as her whole body turned in to slime and entered Lilith through every hole that was available to her until she was completely in control of the succubus before her.

Lilith stood there motionless for a second before opening her eyes which were now bright red. She began to examine herself sprouting her wings and tail to see her full powers. She walked over to the mirror and looked herself over some more. She began to laugh out loud as she was in control of the succubus and was even more powerful than ever before.

She could sense everything, she could smell every male and female in the building and she licked her lips as now she had the power to create more succubi and build her powers even more.

------------

Down the hall there was a young woman named Kylie who was waiting for her boyfriend to get home from work as it was date night. She was wearing a sexy little black dress as she looked in the mirror. She was an attractive girl and had the girl next look going for her. Her hear was brunette and she putting on bright red lipstick when she heard a knock at the door.

Confused she walked over and looked in the peek hole to see who it was and saw her boyfriend Jared on the other side. Excited she opened the door but when she did she didn't see Jared anymore. Something rushed in to her and pinned her up against the wall by her throat. She was terrified as she saw this naked demonic looking woman holding her up with red eyes, horns and large wings.

"Who... what do you want?" She said choking for air.

Red lowered her down slowly looking her over before she said "you are perfect for my first one!"

"First one? First what? Please don't hurt me!"

Reds tail curled up between her legs and under Kylie's dress. She squirmed trying to escape her grasp but it was no use. She suddenly felt something wiggle between her legs moving her underwear aside and forcing itself inside her.

She screamed out as she felt violated but what was happening to her. It felt strangely good but then she felt some sort of liquid start to spray out and fill her up inside. This warm feeling began to fill her body making her tingle all over as the tail removed itself from between her legs and Red let her go letting her fall to the floor.

Kylie was unconscious as the liquid red had sprayed in to her began to change her body transforming her in to a succubus. Now that she had this power she could turn as many woman as she wanted and absorb all the power they take from their mates.

----------

About an hour later Jared had finally arrived home. He took out his keys and walked in.

"Kylie I'm home, you ready to go?" He asked but to no answer. He looked around a little before walking in to the bedroom only to see Kylie sprawled out on the bed still in her sexy black dress. Something about her seemed different but he wasn't sure what. There was a scent in the air that smelled incredible and she had never looked sexier.

"I was thinking for this date night lets just skip to the part where you get me in to bed!" She said in a very seductive voice.

"Kylie... wow you look... wow!" He said as he looked over his girlfriend.

"Don't just look, come and touch!" She said inviting him in to bed with her.

Jared crawled in to bed on top of her. Her scent was strong and incredible as she kissed him nibbling his bottom lip. He could feel the bulge in his pants growing. He had never been this turned on before as she unbuckled his belt releasing the pressure on his cock before she rolled over and lifted her dress showing her dripping pussy ready for him. Without hesitation he shoved his cock inside her doggy style. She was so warm and inviting as he thrusted himself in and out of her making her moan.

Her pussy squeezed his cock every time he slid out like it had a mind of its own. A lot of strange things seemed to be happening but he almost didn't care as the sex felt so good. Kylie was still transforming a little and the sex was helping the process along as she began to sprout fangs. She pulled herself off of his cock before she grabbed him and through him down below her and mounted him. She grabbed her dress and ripped it apart before grabbing his hands and placing them on her breast's as she rode his cock.

Jared couldn't hold on much longer, the way she moved her hips and milked him was amazing. She had never acted this way in the bedroom before and it made him wonder what had come over her but he wasn't complaining.

Soon he exploded shooting every ounce of cum he had up inside her as she moaned out loudly. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. She opened them and looked down at Jared who was still trying to catch his breath. He looked up at her and had a concerned looked in his face.

"Baby? Whats up with your eyes?" He said as he saw these 2 glowing red eyes looking down at him. Also she had a big smile on her face revealing large fangs in her mouth. "What the hell? Kylie whats going on?

"More!" She said as she began to move her hips again milking his cock. Jared tried to get out from under her but she was too strong for him. His cock was also re hardening as she continued to fuck him.

"More i said!" She said as he had no choice.

2 wings suddenly sprouted from her back followed by a tail. She began to growl a little but he wasn't sure if it was out of anger or pleasure. She lowered herself down kissing him as her wing began to flap and she suddenly lifted him up out of the bed flinging him against the wall pinning him there as she continued to fuck his brains out. His cock began to loose control as well as he seemed to start cumming every couple of seconds.

"Oh...shit...Kylie I cant... I cant take any more!" He pleaded as this demon unmercifully fucked him.

Her pussy still felt incredible against his over worked member as she kept making him cum over and over again to point he wasn't sure if he'd survive. His cock squirted more and more and everything was starting to get hazy.

Soon he had passed out from exhaustion and she continued to milk his cock until he had been drained dry. Once he was empty she flung him down on the bed and landed on the floor.

She felt fulfilled and energized before looking over at what was left of her Boyfriend who was barely breathing. She grabbed his wrists and using an old t shirt she tied them to the head board so he could not escape.

--------------

Red who was now in control of Lilith's body and powers was excited as now she had the power to create real Succubi unlike the ones Doll made before, these woman would become true demons and help her become even more powerful!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mood Slime: Red Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds