• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cynthia's Submission Ch. 25

Cynthia's Submission Ch. 25

12

Author's Note: I know that this chapter has been a long time coming, and I apologize for making those of you who are enjoying reading this storyline wait. In all honesty, I had a few different versions of this chapter written and near completed, but had to scrap all of them as I didn't feel they work just right for the overall storyline. I also did my best to stay true to the lesbian nature of this storyline, but will say I may include M/F sex scenes in future chapters.

I hope you enjoy this installment, and as always rate and comment to provide me with feedback as to what you liked or did not like. Also, continue throwing ideas my way you would like to see the characters partake in, as I do my best to incorporate as applicable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on that evening, I relayed how my night went with Jerome and Addison to Sage. Surprisingly she seemed to take the info of me confessing I wanted Jerome to take me as his slut well, and simply said she would talk to Jerome and reflect on it further. At the end of our conversation she informed me to meet her in the morning as I usually did; naked except for heels. Not surprisingly, I slept easily after a very event filled night.

The next morning I awoke, showered, picked out a pair of sexy heels, and made my way to school. My new morning routine made getting ready so easy. I arrived as typical a few minutes before Sage, but choose as I always did to wait for her by the back entrance. When she appeared from around the corner, she was looking stunning as always. She wore gray t-shirt and a pair of black yoga pants, though the outfit was simple, she looked as sexy as ever. As she stepped before me, she smiled before opening the door and leading us both to my classroom. While we walked I wondered just what Sage had in store for me that morning, but unfortunately as we entered my classroom I found out that she actually didn't have anything fun planned for the morning.

Instead, she pulled out a simple note card and said that she wished for me to complete some challenges for the day. The note card had a list of tasks outlined for me, and as I reviewed them Sage revealed what I was to wear for my day. The outfit I saw in front of me was uncharacteristically school appropriate. She had brought me a pair of blue jeans, a pink blouse top, and a stylish jacket. It was after I read over the challenges that the outfit made more sense. Such an outfit would make some of the challenges a bit more difficult. Sage informed me before leaving that she expected each challenge to be completed by six p.m. getting photographic or video evidence of completion for each sent to her as I completed them. She also stated that she would not be attending school for the day. Though saddened to hear that I would be without my Mistress all day, I nodded my understanding, and with that she left me alone.

There were only four tasks, but each one upped the risk factor of my exposure and getting caught. I was to get a picture of myself bottomless in my class while students present. Wearing jeans made this more difficult than if I was wearing leggings or a skirt. Next, I was to be nude in Miss Bell's room, and as our relationship had taken off as of recent, I figured this would be the easiest task to complete. I was also to get nude in the Teacher's' lounge restroom with the caveat that I was not to be in a stall. Finally, I would need to video myself walking through the school hallways while nude. For that task I could wait until school was out and most of the staff was gone, but would need to do it before six pm as I would need to send the proof of my completion to Sage by then.

As I dressed in my rather conservative clothing, at least compared to how I had recently been dressing, I realized that the outfit also meant I would have more items to remove and put back on when I was to be nude, which would make getting redressed in a hurry near impossible. Hopefully, I would not have any close calls that would require me to dress in a hurry. Once I was dressed, I had a feeling of not knowing exactly what to do. I was at school so early, but usually Sage would be using me or having perform in some way that would cause the time to pass quicker. Now I had the time to myself and it felt strange. I set up my room for the day's lesson, and I still had plenty of time until students would even begin arriving.

I decided to text Addison to see when she would be coming in. She responded a few moments later that she would probably be in about thirty minutes from then. I told her great and asked if she could swing by my room to talk when she got here. Her reply was simply of course. The next thirty minutes I kept myself busy by inputting grades and checking emails. When there was a knock at my door, I eagerly hopped up to answer it and let Miss Bell in.

She greeted with me with a hug, and then asked how my Mistress responded to everything that transpired with Jerome. I told her that all she said was she would talk to him and reflect on it some more before talking to me further about it. Addison replied that she hoped she would decide to allow me to join her and Jerome some more as she had such a blast the night before. I agreed, and then asked her what Jerome said after I left. Apparently, he didn't stay over too much longer after I had left, but did say that he would be over to see Addison again that night. He also stated that she was to buy a new lingerie set for the meeting. I informed her that I knew of the perfect spot to get something really sexy. I even told I would go with her to pick it out, but only if she helped me out with my challenges.

I took the time to explain everything, and then we spent some time to quickly come up with a game plan on how I could complete the three challenges that involved me being out of my room. Of course the task that involved me being bottomless in class would have to completed on my own, but the others Addison was eager to help. In fact she came up with the wonderful point that she would be able to help look out for anyone else. We planned for me to swing by her room during lunch to take care me being nude in there, and then after school was out we would take on the other two. Addison even said she would do a preliminary walk through the lounge and halls to make sure no one was about. Before we parted we kissed passionately; swirling our tongues in each other's mouths.

It was hard to part from one another, but we both knew we had to be professional and that there would be more fun to come. The moment I was alone again I began to figure a way I could take a picture of myself without my pants on while class was in session. The best I could come up with would be to wait until my class was focus on their independent work time, and then slowly peel my jeans off behind my desk. Looking at the settings of my phone's camera settings, I made sure the shutter sound was off as well as the flash. With my mind made up, and the plan set, I took up behind my desk and wrote out a rough draft for my secret blog that Sage had me start writing about my sexual adventures. I wanted to make sure I got some of the emotions of my Jerome encounter onto paper before I got too far away from the moment.

Five minutes before school was about to begin, I had a good summary of the previous night that was just waiting for the appropriate edited pictures to go along with it. As the bell rang and my first period class began to file inside the room, I knew that with all my planning and anticipation, I would be completing the first of my challenges during that period. My students took their seats, and once the tardy bell rang I got them started on the lesson of the day. After about thirty minutes, I had them set on their assignment for the day and was happy to see that they all seemed set on getting it done rather than socializing with one another.

I took an initial stroll through the room to check in on everyone, before returning to my desk. The moment I touched my butt to my chair, my fingers were already at the button of my jeans. My eyes scanned the busily working students in front of me, as my fingers unfastened the button and slowly worked the zipper to my jeans down. While my students continued to work like busy bees, I reached further down and began to remove my heels. With them off and set aside, I went about the tricky part of the task; shimmying the tight pants over my butt and down my legs.

Patiently I slid the denim bottoms inch by inch further down my legs as I continued to monitor the students in my attempt to make sure no one was paying any attention to me. Thankfully they were all lost in the work, and I was able to slowly continue my stripping. Soon enough the jeans were bundled at my ankles and the last step before being completely bottomless was to slip my feet out of them. Just as I had with the rest of the process, I took my time and after a few moments I had my legs free of the garment.

I pulled open my desk drawer where I had stashed my cell phone, and retrieved it to capture the proof of my completion of challenge number 1. Sliding my chair to my left a bit I held my arm out to my right and snapped the picture. The way in which I had framed the image not only captured my half-nakedness, but also the clock on the wall that indicated the time therefore confirming my class was in session. Before I went about the meticulous task of putting my jeans back on, I took my time to send the picture to not only Sage, but also to Addison to brag that I had completed the first challenge. Honestly, it felt normal to send a half-naked picture of myself to my coworker, even if the picture was of me half naked in my classroom full of students.

It wasn't until after I had sent the picture to both of them that I realized what time it was. The period was nearly over, and I still was bottomless. In a state of panic I quickly reached for my discarded pants under my desk. With a bit of a struggle I began to pull them up as quickly as I could while at the same time doing my best to conceal my actions from my class. Just as I had the jeans up to my waist and was fastening the button, the dismissal bell rang out, and I had to wish my students a good day while at the same time I was pulling the zipper up on my pants. Once the last student of my first period left my room, I let out a deep breath of relief as I reached for my heels. I slipped my feet back into them as my second period class began to enter. I had completed one challenge and now had a few more periods before I would be attempting the next one which would thankfully be a little less daring.

For next classes, I went about the same routine as I had for first period; however I just didn't strip my jeans off for those classes. I did however get a response back from Addison from the picture I sent her. She stated that I was a naughty little slut teacher, and that I was to report to her room at lunch for some punishment. That thought caused my pussy to flood with arousal, and kept me eager as I taught my way through the classes until lunch time.

When the bell for lunch finally rang, I had to almost hold myself in my chair to keep from running out of my room and past my students to Miss Bell's room. Somehow I managed to wait until everyone exited my room before I made my way to Addison's with a spring in my step. As I walked to her room, I could see her waiting for me at her door with a sly grin on her face. Nearing her room, she spoke out to me.

"Miss Watts, I need to speak with you in my room please."

I replied playing along, "Of course, I hope I'm not in trouble."

I gave her a playful smile as I passed her and walked inside her room. She followed me inside, closing and locking the door behind her. Once it was shut, she continued with her role play by speaking to me once again.

"Miss Watts, you have been a naughty teacher slut. How dare you send me a picture of yourself half-naked in your classroom while students were present? You need to be punished. Take off all your clothes and bring them over to me."

Liking the idea of her role play, I too continued the gag, and replied, "I'm sorry Miss Bell, I just couldn't help myself," as I started to strip myself out of my clothes. Once I had the three items off, I walked them over to Addison and handed them to her along with my phone so she start to record my completion of my second task. She took my clothes, setting them on the table next to the door, and then held my phone up to indicate that she was recording before she continued with her role she had developed.

"Okay slut, now get down on your hands and knees."

I complied, dropping in an instant in front of her.

"Crawl over to the front of the class slut. If you want to be a naughty slut teacher, I am going to punish you like one."

I crawled over to the spot she told me too, all the while my sex dripped in reaction to the power she was exhibiting. Once I was on my mark, I watched as she walked over to her desk and pulled a ruler from one of the drawers before walking to stand in front of me. She spoke with a stern tone all while she continued to record me.

"Your punishment for being such a naughty little slut teacher is I am going to give you swats on your ass. Hopefully, after this punishment you will learn how to act like a proper teacher. Now lean over and present your ass in the air for me."

Again I complied, dropping my torso to the floor, and pushing my ass into the air in front of Addison. Without warning the first sting of the ruler fell onto my ass. I let out a cry of surprise and pain, of which she only responded by telling me to shut up and take my punishment. She then followed with three more quick smacks onto my upturned ass. With each, I stifled a groan of pain and accepted my "punishment". After the fourth smack cracked onto my reddening cheeks, Addison stated that I had one more swat before my punishment was over.

However she decided to take her time before she gave out that swat. She instead focused on rubbing my ass with the flat ruler, and sliding it between my cheeks and across my sex. I wiggled with pleasure as I felt the rigid edges of the device stroke my privates, but then a flash of white filled my mind. She had landed the final smack centered directly on my asshole and puffed pussy. There was no holding back the yelp that erupted instinctively from deep inside of me. As the world slowly came back to me I heard Addison sweetly speaking to me.

"I'm so sorry if I took it too far, and hurt you. I just thought it would add a little entertainment for your Mistress. Do you hate me?"

Somewhat recovered from the surprise smack, I responded to her worry to reassure her that everything was fine, and that in no way did she overstep herself. In fact, I said, the more I thought about it, I actually enjoyed the discipline she doled out to me. She crouched down to hug me as I remained kneeling, and then handed me my phone. We both laughed and agreed that I had thoroughly completed the second challenge. Helping me stand, she walked with me over to my pile of clothes, and watched as I redressed. When I finished we once again hugged, and also kissed. Just as it was in the morning, it was a passion filled kiss, but also had to be cut short as the end of lunch neared. I exited her room, and told her I would see her after school for her help with the last two challenges. She responded by saying she couldn't wait, but that she also thought it might work out better if I met her in her room after school. I looked at her quizzically, but she didn't let on as to what she was planning.

Returning to my room, I continued to ponder why she would want me to meet in her room. I could tell she had something planned, and if our lunch time meetup was any indication, it would mean the challenges would include a bit more naughtiness. A smiled formed on my face from the thought, and I was soon lost in pondering the possibilities. The bell ringing pulled me out of my dream state, and brought me back to the reality that I actually had a job to perform.

The rest of my classes went by just as the morning classes had, though they did seem to drag ever so slowly. By the time the final dismissal bell rang, I was desperate to done with my day, and then remembered I had never sent the video from lunch to Sage. I quickly attached the video to an email and sent it off to her. After doing so, I began to reflect on what lied ahead of me. The nature of my last two challenges made me thankful that the staff at my school wasn't the type that stayed long after school was out, and that our overnight janitor crew didn't work every night; this being one of those nights. Thirty minutes after school was let out, I decided to take a preliminary trip around the school to see who, if anyone looked to staying late before making my way over to Addison's room. I took my phone and keys with me as I figured I wouldn't need to return to my room.

When I made it to her room, I had assessed that except for a few secretaries most of the staff and faculty was leaving or preparing to leave soon. That bit of info made the idea of my attempt to complete my challenges easier to handle. I knocked on Miss Bell's door, but she did not answer. Finding that curious as I figured she would be expecting me, I tried the door and found it unlocked. Opening her door, I let myself in, and was in for another surprise when she wasn't inside. Glancing around the room for her, I noticed a piece of paper taped to her front white board with my name on it in big black letters.

I walked over to retrieve the paper and see what it said. On the opposite side was a note from Addison that stated she had to step out for a moment, but that she would be back soon. It continued by stating that I should wait for her to return, and to get myself ready for my challenges she indicated I should go ahead and strip myself naked. Another naughty smile formed on my face, as I read her note and I decided that I might as well go along with her. I would be naked in the halls and teacher's lounge soon enough.

In an instant I was once again naked in Addison's room, and once I was I realized that I her door was unlocked and anyone could come in and see me. However, because of my preliminary walk around, I knew that the chances of that happening were very slim, but still the thought of it both scared and excited me. Wanting to seem brave and confident when Addison returned, I urged myself to not hide and instead sit at the edge of her desk exposed to the closed door. I would be the first thing she saw upon returning, or the first thing anyone would see if they opened the door. Of course my sex leaked with the thought.

I actually had to wait quite awhile for her to return, and when she finally did, the sound of her door handle slowly turning open made my whole body tingle with anxiety and arousal. She of course smiled upon seeing me waiting naked for her, but she did not enter into the room. Instead she stood by at the door holding it open just looking at me. I blushed all over, while she silently looked me over. Finally, she spoke to me.

"Okay, grab your phone and keys. Let's get started."

My eyes widened with a bit of fear and confusion at her statement, but I did as she ordered. However, when I reached for my clothes she stopped me.

"No, leave your clothes. You will not need them. Trust me."

Though I wasn't sure how many of our co-workers were still in the building, I did not argue and choose to do just as she said; trust her. I walked over to join her at the doorway at which point we again kissed. She broke the kiss off though and grabbed my keys and phone from me. I watched as she used her keys to lock her classroom up, and then throw both her keys and mine in her purse. Then she pulled some type of fabric out of her bag. Holding it out in front of her, she handed it over to me. I looked it over, and found it to be a thin nylon sex hood which caused me to look at her with confusion.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cynthia's Submission Ch. 25

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds