• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Morning after Watching Wife

Morning after Watching Wife

This is the continuation from "Wife Fulfills Fantasy for Me" .

*****

When we entered the house Lisa, my girl, headed straight for the bedroom. I followed once I grabbed some water. When I entered our bedroom she was bent over our bed naked. She looked at me and said "Fuck me." I quickly put down the water and took off my clothes. Before I could get my shirt over my head I felt her warm mouth on my cock. She was aggressive and as soon as I was good and hard she hopped up off her knees and bent back over the bed. I moved in behind her and ground my dick against her ass. She immediately reached back and placed the head of my cock at her incredibly wet pussy lips.

My dick slid all the way to the hilt in her with one stroke. She let out a loud moan and we were off. I ground in to her and used long slow strokes. Her pussy was a mess as her juices were flowing. I had never seen her pussy in such a state. I figured she had enjoyed sucking both Aaron and I and this was all her pent-up lust finally being released. I had no idea just how much she had enjoyed herself until I felt the warmth of her pussy that seemed to flow like a faucet. I pulled back and gave her a hard stroke and she gasped. I knew what she wanted and I picked up my pace. I was slamming in to her from behind and she was as audible as I had ever heard her. She was normally quiet when she fucked unless she had been drinking.

I grabbed her hips and tried to batter her pussy. The harder I smacked in to her ass the wetter she got. It was fantastic. She started pressing backwards and met my thrusts. We went at it like this for a while until I felt that wonderful twitch. I grabbed her ass and told her "I'm going to fill your pussy."

"Fill it baby. Give it to me." she moaned.

This set me over the edge and I exploded. I kept pounding her as my cock unloaded in her warm, wet and now sloppy pussy. We collapsed on the bed. I rolled off and went and grabbed a towel for her. She spread her legs and placed the cold towel over her bright pink pussy then rolled on her side. I cuddled up to her and told her how much I loved her before we both fell asleep.

The next morning as I watched TV I heard the bedroom door open. Lisa walked down the hall and said morning as she went to make her coffee. She joined me on the couch and cuddled up with me.

"How you this morning?" she asked. I told her I was good and rubbed her shoulder. We watched TV for a little while in silence. I wondered if something was wrong after a while. At first I thought she was still trying to wake up but it felt weird. I finally asked;

"You ok baby?' she answered yes and asked why and asked if I was ok. I told her I was just checking since she hadn't said much.

"No I am good. Still trying to wake up mostly." She took a sip of her coffee then turned and faced me. She looked concerned. Before I could even say anything, she said "Are you good with last night? I want the truth."

I was taken aback by her last sentence. She pretty much gave herself away and she thinks I am bothered with her sucking Aarons dick or worse mad about the entire situation. I leaned over, kissed her on the forehead. I then looked her in the eyes and told her I am not upset at all. I had a good time. She asked me if I was sure.

"I am positive. Are you ok with it? You seem bothered more so than me."

"No, I am ok baby. I just wasn't sure. We had talked about this stuff but it had never been close. Next thing I know it all happens." she said.

I smirked at her and held her free hand. "What is it all happens?' I asked.

She blushed and turned away from me. I hadn't seen her act like this before. I started to think she may not be good with what happened and wasn't sure if I should pursue it any longer with her. Before I could say anything though she answered me "Sucking Aarons dick and then sucking yours right after. It was crazy." I was floored with her direct response. She is by no means a prude talker but this was very frank for her.

"Yeah it was pretty crazy huh? We had talked about doing that for a while and it happened so fast, right?" I responded.

We were both quiet for a moment. I hadn't expected this reaction. We had talked about sharing each other with other people almost since he first time we had sex years ago. She has been in threesomes before so she was always relaxed when talking about sex and our fantasies. I wondered if she regretted doing anything with another guy with me. I didn't want that. I wanted her to say how much she liked it and how we should do more things like that in the future. Instead she was bashful, quiet and I think embarrassed. I was going to let it go but I didn't want her to feel embarrassed or whatever she was feeling. So instead of avoiding the situation I went in the opposite direction. I was either about to make the situation worse or alleviate her mind a bit.

"I really loved watching you suck his cock. You looked like a goddess when you were in control of him. I had imagined you sucking off another guy for so long and when it happened I wasn't disappointed at all."

She perked up a bit and turned and faced me again. She had a gleam in her eye or so I thought. "Really?" she said.

"Yeah baby. You were sexy as fuck. The way you were in control of him but still flirted with me was so sexy. I was so turned on watching you suck him off. When he came in your mouth and then you swallowed his load I was surprised though."

"Why were you surprised" she asked inquisitively.

"Well, so, we have talked about fucking other people and you sucking other men's dicks and me eating other pussy and all that. We always talked about while we were all horned up ya know? I had imagined a dick in your mouth or pussy. This sounds stupid but I never rally considered the beginning and end. We had talked about not knowing how to even start. When we were in the parking lot I saw you flirting with him and it was strange."

"Oh I am sorry baby." She interrupted.

"No don't be sorry everything is cool. It is just I had never thought about the hows, and whats of it. When you two started making out I was shocked. You were supposed to suck his dick and here you were making out with him."

We both laughed at this part.

"Then when he was pulling on your nipple I wasn't ready for that as well. I figure a blowjob was it but now he was seeing your naked breast and turning you on by pinching and twisting your nipple. It was things like that I had never thought about. So, when he came in your mouth I hadn't thought about you swallowing. I know this all sounds stupid since you sucked another man's dick in a car while I watched and jerked off."

"Ha" she laughed "It sounds funny when you put it that way. I didn't know how to act baby. I just went for it. We had talked about it for so long. It seemed like a good time. The beers certainly helped too. When he leaned in to kiss me I was already worked up thinking about what I was going to do. So, when he started groping my chest I was ecstatic. I felt his fingers pulling out my tit and I was lost. When he pinched my nipple, and started pulling on it like you do it relaxed me a little. I never heard from you to stop or tell him to stop touching me so I thought it was good with you. "

"After the surprise wore of it was fine with me baby." She smiled and I continued.

"So did you enjoy it? Making out with him? Letting him touch you? His cock in your mouth? Him cumming in your mouth? Swallowing his cum?" I rattled off in quick succession. "I want to know baby. Just so you know. I loved watching you. It was everything I had imagined. I can't wait for another go around."

She acted bashful and turned her eyes to the couch. I didn't push her at all and let her answer when she wanted. After a few seconds, she looked up and sighed. I had a bad feeling. Did she put on a show for me last night to convince herself she was enjoying herself? Did I push her too much and now she feels bad?

"Well I can tell you enjoyed it." She laughed. "Yeah baby I enjoyed myself. Aaron is a good kisser and his dick was good."

"That's not very convincing. It is ok to tell me about it baby. You can be open with me. I love you."

She paused and let out a sigh, "I really liked when he came in my mouth. I had nowhere to spit it out so I swallowed it. It made me feel so slutty I could feel my pussy get wet. Then a part of me felt bad for being so excited about it all. I got over it when I saw you were hard. I wanted to suck your dick right there. I needed to for some reason. I felt like I needed your dick. "

"I like the sound of that." I interrupted.

She smiled and continued "Don't worry about that baby. I love your dick you know that. We've been together so long it felt nice touching a different dick. It isn't something I had to have but when you wanted me to do it I was excited. His was different than yours so I had to figure out all his spots. Lucky for me he was backed up? I barely got in to it when he popped."

"So you never thought about other guys? This just happened?" I asked her.

"It was like you said baby. We always brought it up while we were having sex. When I would suck your fingers, I would just imagine a dick. When you would stick your dick in my mouth and finger me or use my dildo I just imagined a dick. No one specifically. I just let the thought of two guys taking control of me take hold. You always talked about wanting to have a threesome but we never really discussed unless we were fucking. Once we were done the idea faded after a while until we brought it up again. In that moment though I want all of it."

She was absolutely correct in what she said. When we would drink, our inhibitions melted. We would tell each other all the dirty things we have or want to try together. I have told her repeatedly how I want to see her suck another man's dick (Check) or how sexy it would be to see her pull my dick out of another girls' pussy and suck it. Just your normal fantasies. We always agreed we needed to do them but those discussions never happened outside of that. Now here we are talking about how she sucked and swallowed another dude.

"I guess I need to get you liquored up in public more often than huh?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah I guess so if we want to do it again." She answered.

"You want to do it again? Would you want to go further?" I asked.

She again took a little bit to answer She then turned to me and sat straight up. I thought I had pushed the wrong button. She looked me in the eye and with a very serious face finally answered me.

"I want to do whatever you are comfortable with baby. You know me; the real me. I love you. I don't need this. All I need is you. I had a great time last night. If you want to do more stuff like that I will do it for you. I will do anything for you. I mean that."

Her words hit me heavy. I felt bad though. She said she had a great time but that she was doing it only for me. "Baby?" She asked.

"I don't want you doing anything unless you want to do the same things. I don't feel so great now. " I told her.

Before I could start my next sentence, she kissed me and again looked me in the eyes. "You realize how strange it sounds for me to say I want to suck another man's dick and fuck them without feeling like a total slut? It isn't easy saying I want to suck other girls' pussies. You are my husband after all. I know you have said you want me to do all that but I never thought it was right to say it like that. You have nothing to feel bad about baby. We were both horny and I wanted to suck Aarons dick last night. OK? We had talked about it so much that when an opportunity presented itself I had to take it. You know how difficult it was for me to ask you about it? I wanted to suck his dick because the idea of you sharing me gets me horny as fuck. Sure alcohol helps as well but when you talk about me sucking and fucking other men I am totally in to it. You know how much I love cock, your specifically but you know about my past. I have never hid it from you. "

"You know how much I love girls too and yes I will fuck another woman when you want me to. I will do that for you but also I will do it because I love pussy. I have told you I want to see you fuck another girl and I mean it. I want to see you fill her pussy up and I would suck it clean. I will do anything you ask of me and when I am not up for it I will tell you. You know me though, there isn't much I won't try. I will try it for you and me. "

She finally stopped talking seemingly exhausted. I hugged her and said "Ok baby. I get it. I do. I have told you before if we do things with other people I want you to enjoy it all. This is a totally different conversation without beer and being horned up ya know?"

We broke our embrace and sat back on the couch. I rubbed her leg and plotted my next question. We were being frank and open with each other without liquid courage or raging hormones. I thought about how we probably should have had this conversation first but now it was too late. "You're not mad, are you?" I asked her. She looked at me and asked why would she be mad? "Because I got off watching you suck another man's cock and want you to do more. The idea of being shared turns me on and I want you to be a slut for me. The fact that I plan on fucking another woman while you watch and then ask you to clean her up. Because I plan on fucking you while you eat another girls' pussy. I want to see your eyes light up when you are sucking my dick and another guy fucks you. Because I want to see two guys double team you while I watch. I want to see you with strange cum all over your face. I want to see you getting your pussy eaten while another girl sits on your face."

"What about sucking another guy while she eats my pussy?" she interrupted.

"Sounds great to me baby. I can't wait to see you be a total slut for me. I want you to be a slut for me. Seeing you suck and swallow Aaron last night made me think we can do this. "

Lisa was rubbing my leg while I soberly confessed my desires for her. It was exhilarating telling my wife I wanted her to be my slut. She crept her fingers up my inner thigh and finally pulled my cock out of my shorts. She stroked it as we made eye contact. "Tell me what you want me to do next. She commanded..

Her head bobbed and I could hear her slurping on my cock. She stopped and said "I don't hear anything."

"Sorry. You are doing a really good job. I am not sure what I want you to do next. You got some dick so I am thinking we should get Linda in town and finally make a move on her. We have both talked about fucking her for so long. I want you to suck on her clit as I fuck her. You know she loves getting her ass fucked. I want to do that while you eat her pussy. I want you both to lick my cock and trade off sucking it. I want you both to share my cum. I'll bend you both over and take turns fucking you like good whores."

"Mmmmmm, someone has thought that through. We definitely need to try with her if not someone else. I could go for some pussy myself." She responded "What else you want your slut to do for you?" She slapped my dick on her tongue and cupped my balls. She then rubbed my cock on her face and said "Tell me some more baby. Tell me how bad of a slut I can be for you."

She sucked my cock again as my mind raced. "So you want more? My dirty girl wants to be real dirty for me huh?"

"Yes" she hissed "Tell me about much of a slut you will make me."

I paused. I wasn't sure if I should share this one but my cock was in her warm mouth and I was feeling great. We had just broached these subjects for the first time while sober.

"Tell me baby." She said and sucked my cock.

"Well, this is the end all but I want you to get gangbanged. " She didn't stop and I actually heard a muffled "Yes." Come from her cock filled mouth. I continued as I figured she was ok with what I said. "I want to see a bunch of men have their way with all of your holes. I want you to bend over and let them run a train on your pussy. I want them to fuck your ass over and over. I can't wait to see you take a cock in your pussy and ass at the same time. Just want to see you fuck and cum on a bunch of different dicks at once. I want you to be helpless as they make you cum over and over. Just the thought of you giving up your pussy and ass to a bunch of men is such a turn on. Seeing you go air tight with them and getting filled up with cum. "

"Hmm, how about two cocks in my pussy?" She squeaked out before swallowing me again."

"Oh you slut. You think you can handle that? Stretch your pussy out? I'd let you do that baby. "

"Definitely. I would love that baby." She said as she stroked my cock. She hurried her pace and she said "Let's start slow though. I haven't even fucked another guy yet. But I will just for you. You want me to fuck someone for you baby?"

"Yes, "I groaned. "I want to see you with a dick in your pussy as you suck my cock. I want to fill your mouth as he fills your pussy with his cum. Will you do that for me baby? Will you let some guy cum in your pussy?"

"Of course," she said as she slobbered on my dick. I grabbed her head as that wonderful feeling shot through my cock.

"Here ya go baby. This is what I'll be doing as you get fucked." I timed it near perfect as I bucked my hips and started cumming. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. I could see my cock twitch as it emptied in to her mouth.

As the last spurt left my dick she stuck her tongue out and licked all over my shaft. She then did something she had never done before. She opened her mouth and showed me the load. She closed her mouth, smiled and swallowed it all. It was one of the sexiest things she has done. I even thought it would have been great for her to do that with Aarons load.

She wiped her mouth and sat back up. "Wow that was intense and you blew another big load. Damn."

"Well, that's what you do for me. "I responded.

"You want to see me get gangbanged huh? That's crazy. We'll have to work our way to that one though."

I laid on the couch basking in the moment. Lisa rested her head on my thigh and kissed my dick as I came back down from the moment. I caressed her head and played with her hair. I thought to myself what a wonderful woman I have and how much fun we were going to have from now on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Morning after Watching Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds