• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Claiming His Pet

Claiming His Pet

Maoso Fireshard entered the building he was in just a few days ago, and went over to the bar, sitting in a stool. He didn't plan on drinking, but he did feel like sitting there with his head on top of crossed arms that were also on the counter. He maybe did break his no-drinking policy, as he was now drinking a bottle of wine! A whole bottle! He wasn't paying attention, which made him an easy target.

Akiomi Aiko enters the building, gently tip-toeing over to the bar that Maoso did. She had heard of the place, and it excited her deep down inside. She slides on over, gently elbowing Maoso in the side. Given the angle she sat at, it'd be difficult to see her male portions. "Hey. This place is a little quiet. Why are you here?"

He looked over at her, not quite tipsy yet, and gave a stern chuckle. "Yeah, definitely quiet.. I'm here cause I've got the urge to splurge, if you catch my drift." He gave another chuckle.

She places a tentative hand to her mouth in response to his remark, giggling in response to his saucy comment. "Ahaha...Same, actually...Though I'm a little shy as to 'starting' the whole process." A hand scratches her cheek, a blush touching her complexion... "New here."

He flashed her a smirk as she giggled. "Well, it's quite easy. You pick a partner, pin them down, and fuck them until you finish inside them, no matter if they like it or not." He shrugged. "At least, that's how I'd do it."

She gently pulled back on her skirt, looking past the bar... "Ahh..." Her blush intensifies. "If I had a slot, could you look past, er...This?" She averts her eyes, letting her cock do the 'talking'.

He just chuckled. "Of course I could, I actually love females and females that have cocks. As long as their female, I don't care what parts they have." He then grabbed her cock. "Mm, nice and stiff. Did I turn you on?"

She blushes more fiercely, her eyes widening. "W-what, really?" She sighs - One of relief, as he grips her cock. "Phew...I've got a hole for you to use, yeah." She nods, following. "I thought of you on top of me, finishing in me...Turned me on a little, though I'd prefer if you got to the point, rather than teasing my dick..." Another giggle escapes her delicate lips. "I've nutted in so many girls recently. I just want to be dominated, for once."

He heard about how she wanted to be dominated, so he grabbed her and threw her down to the ground from the bar stool, and then climbed onto her and pinned her down, leaving her immobile. "You want me on top, finishing in you and domming you? You've got it coming and you're not backing out now!" He used his torso to pin hers as he worked off his pants and boxers, his big, stiff cock popping free into the cool room.

She yelps as she's thrown to the floor, not resisting. In fact, she smiled as he got on top of her... Just as she wanted. The woman's plump breasts provide a nice cushion, her face pressed down as he climbs on top. "Oh, just how I'd like it.~ I'd love if you left me with a nice, nine-month memoir~..." The woman's skirt held no panties beneath it - Her pussy was right below her puffy pucker, which was equally open. Her pussy was wet and ready, and her cock had hardened to its' full length in the mean-time.

He gave a growl and nipped her neck a few times, before arching his back to allow his cock to move into position, aimed at her pussy. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck you pregnant and leave you with a massive creampie. It's sad that you don't know how much these," He plopped his large balls onto her rump before re-positioning himself, "Can unload!"

She moans as he nips her neck. They loved the domination part - It was her favorite, truth be told. Granted, there was much else to do, but this one part got her even wetter. As he taunts, she responds in kind, reaching back to spread apart her fat pussy lips. "Are you now? Maybe twins? Triplets?" Her lips curl into a devilish grin at him as he rubs his massive sack on her bouncy cheeks. "It certainly looks like those nuts can...Though will you decide to empty them in me~?"

He curled his fingers, his sharp claws scraping along her upper arms. He shoved his cock inside, deep on the first stroke, and he wasn't fully inside, only about 6/10 inside. "When I fuck someone, I don't pull out. Ever. They wanted it, they get pregnant." He nipped her lower back now. "But, I do support them. I'm not a terrible person, I enjoy being a father frankly. When I'm done with you, you'll probably have quadruplets!" He then started to thrust, each thrust allowed him to sink even deeper, until his tip was bouncing and stabbing at her cervix.

She moans out as he thrusts into her. Her pussy was obviously not virgin, though she was tight..! It clamps around his throbbing member, like a vice. It hugs his cock while his glans makes out with her cervix..The entrance was a little wider than most, meaning that, if he really wanted to, he could probably cervically penetrate her, if he so desired. Meanwhile, the woman cums immediately, her tongue lolling out as her pussy begins to viciously squirt lube all over his meat... "Wohah...Yes, yes...That's fine~ Leave me with a big, round belly...Make me yours~." She coos, scratching at the ground.

He felt her already starting to cum around him, causing him to give a chuckle mixed with a growl, a mildly intimidating noise indeed. "Oh, dear, who said you weren't mine already? You were mine once you wanted it." He grabbed her breasts by wrapping his arms around her torso and reared her upper body up, teeth clenched as his fucked her tight depths. After some time, his tip stuck into the wider-than-average hole in her cervix, which he gave a hard thrust to spread her cervix out, his cock shoving into her womb. "Mm, that's better. Now, beg for it. Tell me, who's your new master?"

She goes cross-eyed as she feels her cervix hole spread...This was too much. She had gotten penetrated -there- before, but it was few and far between...The impending feeling of it was enough to make her pussy gush again. It began again as he'd grab her tender breasts... His claws would feel her big, erect nipples, and her cock - Massively erect, poking out nearly two feet in front of her - begins to gush as well. Pints of cum begin to liberally squirt out of the tip of her cock-head, landing on the ground feet away in slowly-forming puddles... She moans betwixt declarations of fealty. "Y-You...Mwuah~...You..! You own me..! You're going to be the father...Ah! To our children!"

He tightened his grip as he felt her cumming once more! His claws now scraped her breasts as he was thrusting into her very womb; where their children would grow because of the fact he wasn't going to pull out. He groaned at her tightness once again, his thrusts starting to get faster, and a little more rough. "Good girl.. You belong to me, Maoso Fireshard, from now on. I will fuck you when I please and you will have my moral support. You will be for breeding, you look perfect to carry healthy clutches." He growled all of this into her ear.

She grits her teeth as he starts to fuck her directly in her cervix. Her human partners were normally smaller than people like Maoso, and as his cock punctured her fully, she cums...Again. Her breasts gained small incisions from his claws, though it only made her wetter and hotter. "Y-yes...Y-yes! I like that!" She moans again with one particularly hard thrust. "Breed me, yes..! I'll exist solely to carry your children...! I'll have you knock me up again before I even leave the hospital!" The woman, the dragon-man would notice, had wide, child-bearing hips. She was, he was right, perfect for this...Or, at least anal.

He grinds his teeth as he was trying very hard to hold his load back, as she moaned because of his one rough thrust. He tried desperately to get a good grip on her, which meant he made more claw marks across her breasts and chest. "G-Good! You're gonna love when I cum then! The warm, sticky goo filling your poor, abused hole!" He moved his arms back, pulling her waist up to give him a better angle. He was now feeling a little better because of this position, it was more comfortable for him. His thrusting, as he neared his breaking point, proceeded to get more wild and feral-like.

She couldn't, and didn't even bother to try to, keep her tongue in her mouth. Her entire, curvy frame rocked and undulated with each hard thrust. Her pussy got tighter, and then looser, as her cunt produced massive quantities of lube...Her cock, in turn, continued to spray copious quantities of her baby batter. It was virile and seemed to jiggle...She, most likely, had probably knocked up her own fair share of girls. As his cock continues to thrust into her womb, her dirty talk yet continues... She responded well to more feral fucking, he'd note. "Y-Yesh...! You're in my womb..! My master, Maoso Fireshard is going to deposit his load in my woooomb!"

He growled out loudly at her dirty talk, clearly enjoying it. "Good girl, keep dirty talking and your master may deposit his cum in your fertile womb." He gave her thick ass a slap and a squeeze, before he tried to mount her further. "Mmph.. Better hurry too, I can feel it boiling in my balls and master doesn't like to hold back his load for very long." He started to nip up and down her back, keeping it gentle so it didn't hurt all that much.

She grunts heavily as his cock thunders into her again. Her pussy seemed to endlessly tighten, like the softest. wettest vice. He might worry that, given how her -cervix- was tightening, that he might not be able to get out of her...! "Mhu.." She pants, her massive, thick booty jiggling with the force of Maoso's slap. It was hypnotic, truth be told, and it seemed to place emphasis on the puffy rear-entryway that was concealed poorly by her cheeks. "W-wha?! N-no..! Please, master..! I need that cum! I need to get pregnant!" She begins to thrust -into him-, slamming her ass against his waist. "I need it..! Please, give your slutty slave a massive, thick load and give her octuplets!"

He hit his last straw to orgasm, because of her mix of dirty talking, tightening cervix and pussy both, and her beginnings to thrusting back at him. He gave a mighty roar that bellowed throughout the building, indicating others that he was claiming his pet as he started to pour several gallons of his cum into her fertile womb, most of it seeping into her fallopian tubes. His virile sperm, mixed with the hot semen that invaded her tubes, swam at her eggs, thoroughly attacking it before the one lucky sperm penetrated it. This was repeated until every egg she had ovulated out into her tubes was fertilized with his virile sperm.

She goes cross-eyed as she feels the first of his seed squirt out into her womb. Cum! Cum...! The girl begins to squirt even more of her own cum, shooting out massive ropes onto the floor, which began to wick across the boards... "Yes, yes!" She could practically feel her tubes be fertilized, the woman immediately expanding in the stomach... Even if pregnancy didn't work that fast, he just had -that- much cum. It began to appear as if she had a massive, heavily pregnant stomach as he would continue to dump his cock-juice into her... "Fuck yes!! I'm being impregnated!" Her face goes slack as she feels her stomach droop to the floor, full of virile cum. "I'm being knocked-up by my master..! My master is gracing me with his cum! Thank you master!"

He held her tight, keeping his cock inside, pretty much forced to do so because of how tight she shut her cervix on his cock, and making sure his cum was all inside, not a drop wasted. He rubbed her belly, and cooed as he felt it so soft and sloshing with sperm that had no eggs to fertilize. "Ohh.. Yeah that felt so good... Such a good pet, what's your name anyway? If we're going to be master and pet, I need to know your name." He grinned at her.

She hangs limp on his cock, practically. The cum inside was swirling, sloshing with each movement.. He was pretty much stuck in her, with her cervix like an actual vice around his head, milking out each perfect droplet of his cock milk. "Uah...Uah.." She pants, her tongue lolling out. "Aiko...Akiomi Aiko, master..." She rubs her tummy, eyes focusing poorly upon her massive stomach. "Is that...All of your seed that you have for your slutty slave?"

He started to pull back, as he tried to pointlessly pull out from her. "Nnn.." Her milking caused him to cum a few more strings at a time. "Akiomi.. Good name for a pet. To answer your question, I can't ever run out of cum, but my cock hurts if I cum too much. I think one round a night will do, hopefully. Sometimes two rounds, if you're lucky enough for me to be feeling two unloads." He then rose up, carrying her out of the building and to his home to rest for the next day of fucking..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Claiming His Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds