• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Amy's First Strap-On

Amy's First Strap-On

Amy and I arrived at the swingers club excited to see the Clara and Rob again. They were glad to have heard from them on the site and welcomed the invitation to an exclusive party.

When we last visited the swingers club it was for my birthday. Amy fulfilled one of my long time fantasies, but this time I was intent on giving her something she has always dreamed of. What she didn't know was that I had messaged Clara earlier that week to make sure we could make it happen. I had prepared ahead of time to put a few supplies in the room that Clara had reserved for us. I couldn't wait to see the look on Amy's face when she saw what I had in mind.

We were a bit early, but couldn't handle the thought of small talk. The tension was pulsing through our bodies, so we immediately headed towards the upstairs rooms. We stopped to watch a young couple that were wrapped intimately around each other in such a passionate embrace it was difficult to tell who was who. It was nice to see such a sweet and sensual moment to get the juices flowing for the evening.

After watching for awhile, Amy gently took my hand as I realized that Clara and Rob had arrived. We headed over to our room. It was a bit awkward at first. I mean the last time we saw Clara and Rob, his cock was balls deep in my wife's ass. But Amy surprised me by taking off her shirt, revealing that she hadn't worn a bra tonight. Her perfect, round tits bounced down as her shirt caught the underside pulling them up slightly. Rob smiled and Clara giggled as she headed over to Amy and started to slide her tongue around the areola. Soft and slow at first, then adding in a flick to the nipple and biting just a little before saying, "Have we a got a night planned for you."

Rob walked over to mini-bar that was hidden in a cabinet and poured us all a round of shots. A little courage to loosen us all up and ensure that no inhibitions found their way in tonight. Before Amy took her shot she looked at me with a smile and licked around the rim before placing the whole glass in her mouth and with no hands tipped it back into her throat. I felt my cock grow tight against my underwear as I watched her blossoming confidence. It was so sexy.

Clara walked over to Amy and bent over revealing no panties under her short skirt. She reached her hands down to Amy's ankles and I watched as her hands slid up her legs and disappeared under her skirt. She shimmied her legs back and forth so we could clearly see her pussy as it started to get moist. As her hands came back from under Amy's skirt I could that she had hooked her finger into her underwear. She slid them down and Amy kicked them off with her foot.

Clara led Amy over to the bed and pushed her down onto her back. She started to slide Amy's skirt down, but I stopped her. "Leave it on." I said. Clara smiled and slid it up to her waist instead. Amy propped her legs apart and Clara, starting at her ankles, licked up until she reached Amy's waiting pussy. She quickly flicked her tongue against the clit and watched as Amy shuddered with pleasure. Clara then sucked her pussy lips into her mouth and stuffed her tongue inside. She sucked and licked with fervor clearly seeking a quick and powerful orgasm from Amy to start the night. Amy wasn't going complain and arched her back and pressed into Clara's face and grabbing her hair. She thrust into her again and again until suddenly she screamed, "Oh fuuuucckkkk!"

Amy collapsed on the bed for a second, but instead of being done, she got up clearly ready for more. "Is it time for the guys yet?" But Clara shook her head. "We have a surprise for you."

She nodded at me to get the bag I brought and I revealed to Amy the strap-on I had purchased earlier in the week. She giggled with pleasure and playfully smacked me on the arm. "So that's why you were late home the other day." I could tell how excited Amy was. This was something that she had been talking about since we got married ten years ago. Amy started to put it on, but was shaking with excitement. Clara went over to help her. Once she was set, Amy grabbed Clara by the shoulders and pushed her down. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." She whispered in Clara's ear. She took two fingers and swirled them on her clit, "Oh you are so wet, Clara, I can't wait to slide this inside you."

Amy took the strap-on in her hand and guided it into Clara's waiting mound. It slid in so easily but Amy didn't want to give into her too quickly. She slid out just as easily as she slid in and rubbed the head of the dildo just enough into her pussy that she was begging for it. Amy slid it all the way in as deep as it would go and then quickly pulled it out again just to where the head was barely in. Clara's body rocked with eagerness, she begged, "Oh please, please fuck me!" Amy pushed deep into her and pulled out once more. "Fuck! Please!" Amy finally obliged and pounded deep into Clara's slick pussy, once, twice, three times. She stopped just for a second to make Clara beg again before she pounded into her, almost to orgasm.

Amy stopped and looked to me. I knew what she wanted. We had talked about it enough and read enough stories about it together. I quickly pulled down my pants and walked over to the bed where she was slowly sliding her strap-on into Clara. Her hips were at just the right height for me to enter her. I pushed the head of my cock up against her lips and pulled back slightly to see a wet string of cum attached to the tip of my penis. It was more than I could handle and I pounded deep into her which pushed her into Clara so hard the bed was banging forcefully against the wall. This sent Clara over the edge as she came all over my wife. Almost immediately I felt the walls of Amy's pussy squeezing my cock - later that night Amy would tell me that it was the novelty and a knowledge that she had just fucked another woman senseless that made her cum so hard - which naturally was too much for me. I quickened my pace so that I could her fuck her through the orgasm as I began to squirt inside her, completing a sort of "triple crown" of simultaneous orgasms.

I pulled out of Amy and fell onto the bed as she did the same on the other side of Clara. Clara said with closed eyes "Amy, You can fuck me anytime you want!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Amy's First Strap-On

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 597 milliseconds