• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Oliver, Jess and I Ch. 02

Oliver, Jess and I Ch. 02

Hello all.

So here is part two of my story. I'm definitely thinking of more parts to this, I loved writing it!

Please give me feedback and comment below! I love hearing what people think of this!

Thanks all!

*****

As I turned the corner onto our street I noticed that the bedroom lights were on.

"I guess Oliver got back at last with the electric, no problem wasting my time while I could be with Jess right now" I thought sarcastically.

Hoping to still surprise Jess by touching her without realizing I was there, I silently moved the key into the door and moved the door slowly open. I sneaked through the door and closed it behind me without a sound. The living room was still dark but I noticed our bedroom door was slightly open.

"Oh shit, I hope Oliver didn't peek inside. Jess won't be happy with that".

I stepped closer to the door and looked inside to see Jess sucking on most of Oliver's long black cock as he played with her pussy through her now clearly soaking thong.

"Oh fuck" I thought to myself as my jaw dropped at the sight of my girlfriend squirming as our flat mate enjoyed both her mouth and pussy. I couldn't move, but noticed that I was immediately hard again...harder than I had been as far I could remember. She was bopping her head up and down as he slid his cock further in and out of her mouth. I moved slightly into the shadows of the living room and continued to watch as he pushed his cock into Jess's mouth. He suddenly got up and I was worried that I had made too much noise and spooked him. But he rounded the bottom of the bed and grabbed at either side of her thong. There was something erotic about seeing her willing move her hips up so he could reveal her perfectly hairless pussy. I could see even from where I was that she really was very wet from all his playing with her. I could also see the full size of his cock now he had removed it from Jess's mouth, he was certainly an inch or two longer than me and maybe even a little wider. I thought she must have felt the difference while it was buried deep in her mouth, but then I remembered she had told me before:

"You always feel way bigger when we're doing something kinky".

"She must think this is one of those times...but she will definitely notice something if he puts that monster inside her...surely...or was she that wet that it would slide in easy?"

Oliver had moved his fingers back to Jess's pussy now and was sliding a finger inside her while at the same time making her moan deeply with his fingers around her clit. She was clearly having a lot of fun with this, and why stop that if it doesn't hurt her?

"Oh babe, that feels so good. You're making me feel so fucking good" moaned Jess through deep breaths.

I could see a smile on Oliver's face as she said this and he started slipping his finger further inside. She was moving her whole body to the rhythm of his fingers now and began tensing and giving little squeals of joy. I recognized this moans from the years I spent with her, she was cumming to Oliver's fingers alone. He increased the speed of his fingers, moving further into her past his knuckle and moving quicker around her clit.

"Oh god, fucking, yes!" she half screamed and half moaned through broken breaths.

"Urghhhh"

Her hips shot up and then she collapsed down, breathing heavily and sweating slightly.

"Jesus Christ...that was just his fingers and she came so fucking hard" I thought to myself, I was still rock hard and only just realized I had been moving my hand up and down my shaft through my jeans.

Seemingly pleased with his work so far and staring down at Jess's panting body he moved his hands back from her pussy and licked the juices off his fingers. I knew the taste well and could understand why he did it.

"Fuck me babe, put your cock in me and fuck me" Jess panted to Oliver.

I saw another smile come to his face as she said this and rearranged his huge cock to the entrance to her pussy.

___

Oliver repositioned himself so he could tease Jess by rubbing the head of his cock up and down her glimmering pussy. She moaned with delight and swung her body up and down with the movement of his long dark dick.

"Come on babe, put it in me" she said blindly to him.

He opened her legs wider and moved forward slightly, the head of his cock slide easily into her soaking pussy. She squealed and I could see a huge smile on her face, she was having so much fun. I could see him look up and down her body one more time, then pushed forward in a quick thrust, burying around 4 inches of his massive dick inside her. Jess let out a deep and sexual moan as half his dick slid into her pussy. Oliver suddenly stopped. She clearly wasn't expecting a dick so big to suddenly slide into her and she was trying to catch her breath.

There was a 30 second or so pause as Jess breathed heavily and Oliver watched nervously over her. After some time, he started to move out a bit and Jess seemed to make her mind up to speak again.

"Don't stop. Babe."

Oliver paused for a moment then grinned. He moved himself further above Jess and repositioned himself. I could see him lower his hand to his massive shaft and move the thick head to Jess's hole. Jess was still breathing hard, but she had a smile on her face as she felt Oliver's body above hers. He looked physically huge above her curvy body, his muscles standing out from the slight sweat on his body. He finished repositioning himself and slowly slid his cock into Jess. She breathed in heavily as he went 3...4...5 inches into her. I could see his cock slide easily into her wet pussy, stretching her wide as he did. He stopped at 5 inches then quickly moved back then slid the rest of his huge 8 inch cock into her in one single motion. She gasped loudly then shuddered down a bit while moaning quietly. He moved back and then began slowly pumping himself into her. I could see Jess's juices all the way down his shaft every time he slid out of her. He settled into a steady rhythm of pounding her pussy. Jess kept squealing with delight or moaning deeply as he kept sliding into her. He was slowly increasing the rhythm and was moving a bit faster, and harder. I could still see the smile on Jess's face, only this time is was a smile of pure pleasure. She loved this massive cock fucking her, and so did I. Oliver was still right above her, though now he was right on top of her. I could see their bodies sliding together with every thrust Oliver made, his massive physique on top of her, dwarfing her pale white body with his dark one.

After a few minutes of fucking her like that, Oliver slowed down and stopped. He moved back slowly. I watched as his large cock slowly slid out of Jess, now drenched in her pussies juice.

"Don't stop..." Jess breathed.

She had been enjoy Oliver's dick and was clearly still in pleasure.

When he had pulled all the way out, he moved back and looked down at Jess's body. She was still wiggling around a bit, enjoying the high he seemed to have put her in. Her pale skin looking amazing as the sweat her and Oliver had built up lightly glinted in the light. I knew he was thinking the same thing, because he moved his hands up her body slowly, enjoying the feel of her body. His hands kept up from her hips to her sides, then moved forward onto her breasts. She was still wearing the bra I left her in, but he moved it up and his massive hands groped Jess's exposed chest. She was smiling again, enjoy the attention Oliver was showing to her body. After feeling most of Jess's exposed body for a minute, Oliver once again moved to reposition his dick to Jess's wet pussy. This time he stayed back and moved his hands to Jess's legs. He raised them up onto his wide chest, and pushed his long cock into her again. He began pumping into Jess fast, from this angle he was clearly going deeper into Jess's pussy than before. She moaned, squirmed and gasped as he started pounding her harder. Soon Jess began to breath deep again and I could see her holding tight to the bed frame with both hands. She was moving her whole body with Oliver's deep thrusts, allowing him to penetrate further into her.

"Oh my..." I heard her moan as her body tensed.

Jess gasped loudly then cried out in pleasure.

"...God!" she finished with a deep breath.

She breathed in deeper again with another moan. I saw her gripping tightly to the bedframe as her body relaxed and she dropped back onto the bed. Oliver continued pounding her as she came on his massive cock. He push her legs forward a bit and really picked up the pace. Back and forth, deeper and deeper and he was clearly loving it. He had started grunting with an occasional thrust into Jess. It was a deep internal grunt and it told me that he was enjoying Jess's pussy.

After only minutes of fucking Jess so deep and fast, his body language changed and he started to slow his pace. Oliver was still sliding his lock dick into Jess as far as he could and it was while he was deep inside her did he learn forward. He moved between Jess's legs and closed the distance between their bodies to only a couple of inches. He slid his cock back and forth into Jess's pussy.

"Mhmm" he breathed.

He thrust deep into her and I saw his body twitch as he came hard inside her.

She gasped again and giggled loudly as she continued to shake from the power of her orgasm.

He panted slightly above her for a few moments then pulled back and out of Jess. I saw his cock slide smoothly out of her covered in a mixture of his cum and her juices. She moaned quietly as the tip of his penis exited out of her and brushed against her clitoris.

Oliver stood up and moved off the side of our bed. I could see Jess was still panting but had a wide smile on her face. He was standing beside the bed looking over Jess's body for a few moments then moved to his clothes. He pulled his tank top back on and picked his shorts up. He was clearly going down, but even I could see he wouldn't be able to put his boxers or shorts on over his dick. But he didn't move to put anything else on, instead he was fishing around the pockets of his shorts. He found what he was looking for and moved to the foot of the bed, directly in front of Jess's panting body. I could see now that he had pulled his phone out of his pocket and was pulling up the camera. He leaned back and took a photo of her whole body then moved forward to get a close up on her pussy and tits. He moved to his head and held his semi-erect cock inches above Jess's face and snapped another photo. Finally he moved back to the end of the bed and turned around, he actually took a selfie with my naked and bound girlfriend! He moved back to the rest of his clothes and put them on quickly. He moved towards the door a few steps then stopped and looked back over Jess's body.

"Oh shit, he's going to walk right out and into me" I realised suddenly.

I took a few steps backwards, but was still clearly in view of my bedroom when Oliver stepped out. He frozen comically between a step, his eyes glued on me.

"Oh shit..." he mumbled.

I made a snap decision there and then.

"Chill, she seemed to enjoy it" I said.

"Fuck man, so did I. She's one hell of a fuck" he chuckled a quietly.

"Yeah, she is."

"So I took some pics..." he said apologetically.

"Keep them man, her payment for a good time"

He chuckled again and moved past me towards his room.

"We should talk more" he said as he passed.

I chuckled to myself wondering what he meant by that and moved into the bedroom. Jess was still tied to bed and smiled as she heard me come close.

"That was amazing, babe" she smiled blindly to me.

"Ready for round two?" I asked her as I unzipped my jeans and took off my shirt.

End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Oliver, Jess and I Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds