• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Student Education

Student Education

Emma was bright eyed and happy! She was 18, clever, pretty, big brown eyes and dark brunette hair and for the first time in her life she was living on her own at university. Lots of boys had flirted with her and she had let a couple of them kiss her, one she had let touch her breast and the sensations had felt so confusing she had got up and run away. But she definitely wanted to do that again. At night she had thought about touching them herself, but that was what bad girls did wasn't it? All in all she was loving university!

Tonight she was in the Student Union bar, one of the boys she had kissed, had kissed her again earlier and it had made her feel fizzy, the blood rushing to her face. He had put his hands on her bum as he kissed her and that felt good too, not as good as when the other boy had touched her breast, but nice! Just now her eyes had fallen on a man at the bar. She had seen him a few times before and each time he had gone off with a pretty girl. Tonight he was staring into his drink on his own. He was wearing a long trench jacket, unusual, not fashionable in any way, but somehow it suited him. As Emma watched a short Asian girl approached him. He sighed got up and walked out with her. He seemed out of place here, he was taller than most, and looked very strong, but it was something else that interested Emma. Something about him. All the boys she had met were... light. The stranger had a depth to him, a darkness too. Emma giggled to herself and blushed, realising her nipples had hardened thinking about him. Back home she had been such a good girl, but here? She felt excited, so many things seemed possible.

The boy from earlier looked at her, smiled and went a bit red. She could see a bulge in his trousers and found it exciting, if a bit vulgar. He looked away so she couldn't smile back. She drank her third Bacardi and coke, her head a bit swimmy. Looking around her eyes bright she spots the Asian girl from earlier and on a whim gets up, sways a little and goes and sits next to her.

"Hi! I'm Emma..." The Asian girl lifts a heavy head up to look at Emma, her pupils dilated, mouth open, lips wet. Emma looks her up and down, her nipples are making little tents in her top, there is a smell about her, musky, exciting. Her breath is slow and shallow. "Uh, sorry, I wanted to talk to you about that man you were with, sorry to disturb you..." Emma gets up to leave disturbed. The Asian girl puts out a hand.

"Woah, you noticed him too? He's... Oh my god!" Feeling it would be rude to leave Emma stops half standing, half sitting, the blush on her face not feeling warm and comfortable this time. The Asian girl making her nervous. The girl puts her hand on Emma's arm. "Are you feeling adventurous? I have his number..." She writes on Emma's arm and turns back to stare dreamily at her drink.

Emma walked back to her table, straight past the boy who kissed her earlier. Staring at her drink Emma entered the string of numbers into her phone. It was all a game, she was playing with the boys, but these numbers seemed to be raising the stake. She giggled to herself, it wouldn't be long before she lost her knickers, she was so curious, and the tall man made her feel all damp and warm at the same time. She pressed dial. The phone rang a couple of times and a deep cultured voice answered the phone.

"Hello." Emma felt the blush growing again, this time warm and pleasant.

"Oh, hi. I'm Emma." God was that the best she could do? A laugh on the other end, deep and kind.

"Hello Emma. What can I do for you?" Emma felt the blush spread down her neck to her breasts.

"Oh, sorry, I shouldn't have phoned!" Panicking she hangs up. What was she thinking! She didn't even know his name. Her phone beeps and vibrates. She jumps having held it between her legs after she hung up. It's a text message.

"Hello Emma. I'm known as James. I'm guessing you're the Fresher I saw in the bar? The pretty girl?" There is a picture attached, James face looking directly at the camera. Emma giggles and her friend asks what's wrong, Emma shows her the text and her friend encourages Emma to reply.

"Thank you. The Asian girl gave me your number." Almost at once another text comes back.

"Nice to meet you Emma. Are you looking for an adventure? And where's your picture for me?" Emma gasps and blushes. Her friend takes the phone and gets Emma to pose, showing a little cleavage.

"Adventure? Here's a picture, am I who you thought?"

"Yes, the virgin." Emoji, a face with a look of desire on it

"OMG, you can't say that!" Emma's friend laughs and waves goodbye leaving with a boy with a bulge in his pants. Her phone chimes again.

"If you would like that adventure, meet Sue, the Asian girl, outside the bar. She will prepare you. No need to reply, either you're interested or you aren't." The picture that comes with this text is Emma and James next to each other, both looking at the camera. Very well done.

Emma gets up, smooths down her skirt and walks outside. Sue smiles at her and takes her hand, leading her of off campus to a large house. She opens the door to a room, on the bed are some clothes. For the first time Sue speaks. "Get changed Emma. The clothes are your size."

The clothes are different from anything Emma is used to wearing, stockings silk, white with lace at the top of her thigh. A teddy, another piece of lace and thin silk that has a strap over each shoulder that seems to cling to her small breasts. Then there is a red dress, thin cotton with a skirt that finishes above her knee and an inch below the top of her stockings. Finally there are shoes, red like the dress with a killer stiletto heel that adds two inches to Emma's height. There are no knickers. When she is changed Emma looks at herself in the mirror. Wow! She doesn't look like the innocent 18 year old she walked in here as. She looks like... like... Someone who has a lot of sex!

The door opens and Sue looks her up and down. She smiles at Emma nodding. She gestures for her to follow her and walks away her tight little bum swaying in her tight skirt. Emma staggers and nearly falls over trying to follow in the heels. The Asia girl stops at a curtain in the wall and pulls it open. A one way mirror shows a boy and girl kissing on a sofa. It looks like a student room. It's Emma's friend! The boy has his hand up her skirt and she has her hand inside his trousers! Emma gasps with surprise and blushes again as her friend stands up, lifts her skirt and drops her knickers to the ground the boys hand moving over her thighs. Sue closes the curtain and takes Emma's hand leading her further along the corridor. She stops again and opens another curtain. Inside is a boy lying on his back in his bedroom, he is rubbing his erect penis very hard, his eyes closed, his penis looking angry and red. Emma recognises him as the boy who stroked her bum earlier, her body remembering the sensation. Once more Sue leads her along the corridor.

"This one is my room, please watch if you like. You must go through the door at the end." She undoes a catch and a hidden door lets her into a dimly lit room. She switches on lights. Faces the mirror and slowly begins to strip. Her body skinny, slight swell over her hips and tiny breasts. When she removes her knickers she reveals a bush of thick black hair. Emma touches her own pussy through the skirt, being a blonde she has only a little fine hair between her own legs. She looks over her shoulder and calls something into the next room turning and exposing herself to the door. A huge man rubbing sleep out of his eyes walks into the room. He is well over six foot and wearing only pyjama bottoms. His eyes widen at the sight of Sue, obviously surprised to see her in his rooms. Sue walks forward and her little hand slips inside the pyjamas. His cock hardens in her little hand and she smiles at him. Emma closes the curtain and walks towards the end door.

There is no curtain next to the door Sue told her to go through so she can't peek. Feeling nervous, slightly sick and wondering what she had got herself into, Sue tries the door. It opens easily. Inside is a curtain which she pushes through hearing the door click shut behind her. Emma comes out onto a stage. Lights in her eyes stop her from seeing anyone, she hears wolf whistles and crude remarks. From the other side of the stage a hand beckons and she half walks half-slips to the other side. A whisper in her ear, "Why don't you give them a quick flash, imagine all those eyes touching you, lusting after you?" then there is only a flutter of curtains. Not believing she is doing it Emma turns to the front of the stage and lifts her skirt, only remembering she has no knickers on when it's too late! Then she runs. Why did she do that? She hasn't ever even worn a bikini in public, and here she is showing a room full of strangers her private place! She stops running, she will hurt herself in these shoes, and there is a fizzy feeling in her stomach.

A hand takes her shoulder, she turns and it's the strange man. "James!".

"Enjoying your adventure so far Emma?" Hand lifts her skirt and gently, gently touches her. "A great deal it would seem!" her skirt is left to fall. James puts his finger in his mouth. "Come." Emma finds her blush coming once more and wants to run away, but has no idea how to get out of here, instead she finds herself chasing James's rapidly retreating back.

He leads through curtains and hangings. A corridor James stops and turns to face Emma moving close to her. Emma backs away and finds the wall behind her, James stands in front of her hands by his side, his hips brushing hers, mouth an inch from hers. He leans forward and Emma finds herself opening her mouth to welcome him. The kiss is expertly done, gentle at first, getting deeper and more passionate. Emma reaches for James but he steps back, a pace away from her. Emma realises she is breathing hard and feels an ache in her hips a longing.

"Are you going to give yourself to me?" His hand reaches across the gulf between them as if it's only a foot and rests on her hip. Emma nods, and then to emphasise it she croaks yes and nods her head vigorously. "Are you ready?" Emma's breath catches, "Do you desire me?" Once more she nods her head. James turns and walks into a room. Emma follows him, nervous. Inside James is undressing and naked he turns to face her. Emma has seen pictures and through the windows earlier she had seen men naked, but James... He is strongly muscled, his cock hanging down his leg, balls large and hanging away from his body. He steps forward and puts his hands on Emma's hips again, lifting her skirt up to expose her cunt. He kisses her while his hand moves over her thighs and between her legs, expertly touching her. Emma feels her legs getting weak as his fingers gently rub her lips, her body responding bucking against his hand. He lifts the dress over her head and Emma feels the cold of the room on her skin, her nipples growing both with desire and with the cold. James moves his head down her body, wetting the thin material over her nipples with his mouth, the wet silk clinging to Emma's breast and nipple.

Emma groans, her body giving her sensations that she didn't know were possible, she reaches down and her hand grips James cock, slowly hardening against her stomach. It's huge, her hand won't close around the shaft and it twitches and moves in her hand like a live thing. James raises an eyebrow to her. He lifts her bodily and sits on the bed with Emma on his knee, still gripping his cock, standing up against her thigh, her silk stockings over his legs. Emma moves and sits facing James, her thighs either side of his stomach her bum sat on his knees. James lifts her teddy over her head his hands exploring her breasts, enjoying the weight, texture and smell. His thumbs rolling the nipple, pressing it back into her breast. Emma feels her excitement rising all the time, using both hands on James cock pulling it against her pussy aching with desire. James lifts her and pulls her hips forward. His cock hard against Emma's stomach touching the bottom of her breast.

Emma feels her hips bucking against his cock, his response slower, firmer, her juices making the skin on his shaft glisten. He moves beneath her and his cock is lower, the hot shiny knob opening Emma's pussy lips and pushing up against her vagina entrance. Emma scared feels her muscles clamping closing him out, with an effort she relaxes. James hands on her bum holds her. Then he pushes. Hard. She feel her hymen rip as his cock penetrates her, filling her. The pain is stinging as it starts to move in her blood on the shaft as it slides out, before sliding ever more easily into her. Slowly her body finds new sensations and the pain starts to fade. James thrusting ever faster ever deeper, lying back on the bed his arms around her back, cock moving under her fast and deep. Emma finds she can open her eyes now and can see James, mouth open breathing hard, his hands all over her back and bum. Emma has a feeling building inside her, unsure what it is when suddenly her stomach is cramping, her breath coming short and she finds her hips jerking and bumping, against the cock deep inside her.

James pushes her off and cock hard lays her face down on the bed, his legs either side of her bum he lifts her a little to get the angle right and slides the huge cock deep inside her. This angle lets James get even deeper inside her and his cock slides easily deep inside Emma's well lubricated cunt. Emma gasps, her body almost cumming straight away, but James is fucking her hard, each thrust deep and hard, before pulling out and thrusting again. Emma closed her eyes orgasms coming regularly, each stronger than the last, her body covered in a slick of sweat, her thighs soaked in her juices and James pre-cum as his cock pushed her to ever new heights. Emma could feel something different about James cock inside her, it's movements jerky and without the back thrust. James gives a moan and slams his cock as deep as he can inside Emma, his cum shooting up the shaft of his cock delivering his sperm deep inside Emma.

Emma falls asleep in James arms, sticky, wet full of spunk. Her cunt sore and sensitive. She wakes during the night and uses the toilet, returning to the bed she can't help herself and puts her hand on James cock, sticky still. She lifts it marvelling at it's weight. She had no idea men had such heavy objects in their pants. She looks up, James is breathing slowly, steadily, obviously asleep. She remembers seeing a porn film, what had the girl done? She had lifted the mans cock like ... this. Put in in her mouth like ... this. Her cheeks went in so she must have sucked it like ... this. The cock starts to grow and James shifts in his sleep. Now what else did she do, she licked it, and bobbed her head like ... this. James cock swells again, Emma finding hard to open her mouth wide enough to keep the knob inside her mouth. She feel hands on the back of her head, fingers twining themselves in her hair. James moves his hips slightly and his cock moves in and out her mouth.

"Morning Emma! No, don't talk with your mouth full! Look, sit on my face while you do that, and we can both play...>" Emma moves her hips so her pussy lips hover above James face. He pulls her bum down and opens her with his fingers, exposing her clit his tongue flicks out and Emma flinches as he touches it with his tongue. A moment later she is grinding her pussy against James face. She giggles.

"That's nice!" James uses his tongue and jaw, one hand on Emma's stomach, the other curled over her bum. With expertise born of long practice James circles and probes Emma's clit, his tongue and hot breath setting her skin on fire and flooding her vagina. She bends forward twitching as the movement allows James to probe different areas and lifts his hard cock. It's heavy and hot, when she touches it, it hardens and lifts itself. She runs fingers down the thick vein down the top, enjoying the smooth skin of the shaft. Carefully she opens her mouth wide and runs her lips over the shining head and tastes him with her tongue. James twitches his tongue pressing harder than he intended against her and she gasps mouth full of cock.

Remembering porn she has seen she sucks her cheeks in and starts to move her lips forward and back. She is rewarded by hot breath on her clit and faster tongue movement. Her body is reacting beyond her control now and her mouth opens on James cock as her breathing comes ragged and she starts to buck her little pussy against James mouth and chin. Her orgasm makes her gasp her fingers digging into James stomach. James pushes her off his face and pushes her legs up over head, his hard cock plunges into Emma's welcoming cunt with one thrust and Emma feels pressure in her head and body build at once, small orgasms coursing through her with every hard thrust of James cock. James thrusts hard, having woken twenty minutes ago with his cock being sucked, he is hard and horny and buries himself as deep as he can in Emma.

James pulls out, he is about to cum and wants to make it last, Emma is still cumming as he lies on his back and pulls Emma's slim body on top of him. She leans forward and puts his cock against her pussy and pushes down on it. She takes the whole hard cock inside herself and gasping her hips rub backwards and forward, her hands on James chest. She feels a rolling boiling sensation starting in her stomach, something new, deeper. Her nipples hurt they're so hard and when James touches them she cries with pain and pleasure.

Later Emma and James talk. James explains that his nature means he can't be faithful. He sleeps with a woman two or three times and moves on. Emma cries a little at first and James holds her.

"You don't know me, you only know my body. I've introduced you to your own pleasure, your own desire. I just want you to go forward with that." Emma listened,

"Does that make me a slut?" James smiles his hand tip toes up her naked thigh a moment.

"No, that makes you human, a girl with desires. A slut has sex to make herself feel important, wanted. A randy girl who likes fucking and is honest about it is ... Satisfied!"

In the Student bar the next night. Emma is wearing a skirt instead of jeans, the boy who kissed her is sat in a booth. Emma sits next to him, she crosses her legs, leans over and whispers in his ear, hand on his thigh...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Student Education

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds