• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Racing Pt. 01

Racing Pt. 01

12

Dominic opened the door.

"Hello." he called, no one answered. He walked inside and went to the bathroom to change into his shorts.

Dominic had moved across town a few years ago to be closer to his job at the chicken processing plant. He got laid off and found another job framing, which he liked more. He still came home to his parents' house every few days to swim in their pool and help out with yard work.

His boss was having trouble getting their next project started and didn't have any work for the next few days, so Dom planned on swimming and relaxing until he could get back to work.

He put on his headphones and sat down next to the pool, closing his eyes.

Amber was upstairs finishing her last project for trade school before summer break.

No one would guess from looking at her that she had an interest in diesel motors, but she enjoyed working with them. She'd always loved getting dirty and working on challenging problems. So when she aced the small motors segment in her high school shop class, her teacher suggested she try working with larger engines.

The rest of her class were all 20 something men and by now they had learned to treat her like one of the guys, despite her small frame. She was 5'4" and 135 pounds, but lean with muscular legs that managed to drive her classmates crazy even in coveralls.

She hopped down the stairs quietly singing the bubbly pop song that had been stuck in her head all day.

"You know I'm gonna hmm hmm for you babe." She filled in the portions of the song she'd forgotten.

"Cause I don't wanna hmm hmm later days."

She opened the fridge to check if anything had appeared in the last hour, then shut it. It was then she saw someone lying in her favourite spot by the pool.

"There's not much wrong with that body." she thought to herself, not realizing Dom had the day off. "I bet it's one of Katy's friends."

Ever since they were in highschool, Amber had had a special interest in her older sister's friends. Something about how mad it made Katy added to their attractiveness.

She poured two glasses of cucumber water and walked out to the pool deck to see if he was interested.

"Hey there." she said in a higher octave than she ever let her classmates know she could reach.

She stopped, the smile vanished from her face and turned to mild shock when she realized it was her brother.

"Uhhhh, here I brought you this"

"Oh, thanks." He smiled and sat up.

Amber watched as a small bead of sweat slid down his chest. She blinked and shook her head. 'Whoa there. Change gears there, libido.' she thought.

After a few minutes of chatting about his work and her school, Dom suggested they get in the pool to cool off.

"I bet I can still beat you at laps."

"You could never beat me without cheating." she laughed, trying to shake the thoughts she had put together while pouring those drinks, "Also, that's not how those words get put together. Be right back, I'll get changed."

She skipped upstairs, her brown ponytail bobbing along behind her. She opened her drawer to pick which swimsuit to put on. There was a dark blue one-piece with a bare back and a new, very small white bikini with pink hearts.

A small thrill passed through her body when she thought about playing with the thin straps on either side of her hips while Dom looked at her. She bit her lip. 'Do I seriously get off on that?'

She'd been aware of her brother's adequate physique for years, but never gave it a second thought. With broad shoulders, big arms, bigger now that he had a labour job, and hair that never seemed to lie flat, he had no trouble in the looks department.

Amber thought about her past boyfriends. She definitely had a type. Dark hair, reasonably tall, big in the shoulders... muscular. 'Oh gawd... I've been dating guys who look like Dom. How could I not have seen it?'

She took a deep breath and grabbed the bikini. Her heart beat twice in the time it should've beat once. She slipped them on and tied them, adjusting her breasts in her top and tying it tight.

She took one last look in the mirror and let her hair out of her ponytail, her hair barely reaching her shoulders.

She went back downstairs with a towel and slowly stepped into the pool. Dominic was already warming up for the race he had promised.

They lined up against the pool wall and Dominic counted down.

"3, 2, 1, go!" He shouted, the 'go' muffled by water as he started early.

Amber kicked off the side wall and stretched out her arms in front of her. She gave two strokes before turning to meet the wall, then shot back across.

She'd placed 3rd in regionals for freestyle swimming in grade 12. Despite her height, she seemed to glide through the water with as few strokes as the girls 5 inches taller.

After 6 laps, 150 yards, she touched the wall and looked to see where Dom was.

"Five." he gasped.

She laughed. "Dom, you're slowing down in your old age."

Out of breath, he lifted himself out of the water and laid on his stomach with his legs still in the pool.

Amber looked away after realizing she was looking at his butt. She pulled herself up, turned around, and sat on the edge of the pool deck.

Dom had caught his breath and rolled onto his back. The concrete pool deck left tiny red dimples on his chest and stomach. Amber sat up straight and looked across the pool.

It was then Dom noticed just how skimpy her bikini was.

Water trickled off the straps of her top, ran down her spine, and pooled on the deck around where she was sitting. The light coloured fabric turned slightly pink where her skin was pressed against it.

Dominic felt his body react when he thought of just how shapely her butt was. He sat up to prevent his erection from being visible, and looked over at his sister's chest, still rising and falling as she settled into normal breathing. 'She has excellent posture.' he thought.

She looked over at him and caught his eyes looking at her. He quickly looked away.

"I'll come back in after I get more sun." he said, standing up to walk over to his lounge chair.

"You could get more cucumber water." said Amber, "I made a fresh batch at lunch."

She waded out to the deep end and floated on her back, closing her eyes.

'Was he looking at my chest?' she thought to herself, '... is he looking now?'

He was, but he was telling himself not to. The bikini showed just as much as she'd hoped it would. As she slowly turned while she floated, Dominic couldn't help but sneak a few more glimpses of her chest.

They swam and sunbathed for the next half hour until it was time for supper. Amber had gotten a text from their parents saying they were going out for dinner and she was on her own that night. She threw two frozen pizzas in the oven on her way upstairs to change.

In her room, she played some music on her phone as she dried her hair and slipped out of her damp bikini.

Dancing and bobbing along to the music naked, she felt another slight rush as she idly ran her fingers along her pubic mound. 'I've got time.' she thought, and turned the music up.

She sat down on her bed and let her knees spread wide. She loved the feeling of being naked and exposed while she played with her clit.

She thought about using her vibrator, but it was fairly loud. She only ever used it when she was sure no one else was awake in the house. Still, the thought of Dom hearing the low rhythmic buzz on his way to the bathroom excited her.

She settled on her fingers, which slowly and lightly caressed her mound and hood. She gently slid her fingertips along her outer labia, then bore down gently as she slid her middle finger along her inner labia. She loved teasing herself and working up to the main event. 'Focus, girly,' she reminded herself, 'those pizzas only take 20 minutes.'

She laid the fingers of her left hand flat against her clit, slowly making circular motions while she curled the middle two fingers of her right hand inside her.

She hunched her body over and turned her elbow out, trying to reach as far as her ex boyfriend did when he made her cum from her g-spot. From the first time he'd clumsily found it while they were fooling around on her couch, she was hooked. She could never get the same leverage, but the stimulation she managed was incomparable to what she used to call an orgasm.

After becoming slightly frustrated, she grabbed her vibrator and turned up her music louder still.

The slim machine had a bulbous tip specifically for stimulating the g-spot. She inserted it and turned it on, immediately feeling the waves rushing from her g-spot to every extremity.

She sighed and bore down as her wetness covered the vibrator and her fingers. The movements of her left hand became more frantic and out of sync with the vibrator pulsating on her spot.

She arched her back and threw her head back as a warm wave rushed from her g-spot to the top of her head. She stifled what would have been a loud moan. Her toes curled against the bed and her hand tightened around her vibrator, now working it furiously against her spot. Another orgasm. This time her stifling was less successful. As he checked the pizza, Dominic heard her moan from downstairs.

His body reacted to the sound immediately. 'Woa there, she's probably joking with her friend on the phone.' he thought.

He went upstairs and faintly heard the distinct buzzing sound of a vibrator over his sister's cellphone music at full volume. 'Or, maybe not.'

He concluded he should probably just forget about it and text her to come downstairs for pizza.

A few minutes later they were sitting on the couch, Dominic in his jeans and white T-shirt, and Amber in yoga pants and a ladies tee. Her hair was back in a ponytail and Dom found himself more interested in the shape of her collarbone than the game show channel he'd chosen.

He reminded himself what he heard didn't mean she was thinking about him while she was doing it, and that it was way outside normal for him to be looking at her like this.

Amber stole a few glances at the way Dom's T-shirt clung to his chest and admired how his arms seemed too big for the sleeves. The glow of her orgasms and fleeting fantasies of putting her hands on him stayed with her until Dominic stood up and said goodnight.

"G'night." she said in that same octave she'd greeted him.

Dom got home late after running a few errands on his was home from his parents' house.

The thoughts of Amber's neck and collarbone ran idly through his mind as he set down the keys to his truck.

He kept thinking about what he heard from her room. He tried to invent excuses for the buzzing sound.

'Maybe she was brushing her teeth, or maybe she bought rock tumbler...' he thought, 'Either way, you shouldn't be thinking about it.'

But nothing he could come up with explained the moaning sound.

He pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants. He'd been pent up for hours. After grabbing a few pieces of tissue paper, he sat down on the edge of his bed. He could almost hear what he had heard moments after pulling the pizzas from the oven earlier that day.

He laid back and ran a fingertip along the bottom of his cock, now mostly hard, from the base to the tip, making a small circle around his foreskin. With his left hand, he teased the skin on the front of his hips and ran the tips of his fingers across his scrotum. He gently squeezed the base of his cock and pulled upwards.

He thought of Amber's skin, how it showed pink through her bikini bottoms, and her breasts, which were only partially covered by her top as she floated in the pool.

'Did she want me to look? I could have sworn she saw me looking at her skin. Then, right after, she gave me the chance to get a good look without getting caught.'

The idea of her wanting him to look, of wanting something so out of bounds spurred more pleasure than he had expected. He tightened his grip on his cock on every upstroke, slowly releasing it as he lowered his hand to keep the pace agonizingly slow.

When he started thinking about what it would have been like to run his fingers along her shoulder on the couch, he felt a rush and had to quicken his pace.

He pushed his hips up and sighed as he worked himself to the edge, then balanced it as long as he could.

He decided to think about her fingers caressing the base of his cock. As soon as he imagined her looking up and him with his cock in her hands, his orgasm overtook him like a flood. His body felt as if it was melting into the bed and warm sticky cum spilled out of him into the tissue he'd placed on his stomach.

He crumpled the tissue and tossed it into the garbage beside him before laying his head on the pillow and sighing as the endorphins made their way through his body. He fell asleep feeling dirty.

He woke up to the alarm clock that would normally wake him to go to work. He rolled over, trying to sleep in another hour, but couldn't let his mind relax. His thoughts kept drifting back to the pool, to his sister, to her moans.

Dom wasn't a morning person, but the sordid excitement he felt pushed him to quickly jump in the shower and head over to his parents' house.

At the house, he walked in the door. He pulled eggs, tomatoes, and lettuce from the fridge and bagels from the pantry.

Amber woke up from the banging around downstairs. She slowly made her way down the stairs wearing a short pair of fleece pajama shorts and a tight cotton top with spaghetti straps. Their parents had arrived home late and were still asleep.

"Hey," said Amber.

"Hey Berster," Dominic said. Amber hid her face.

"Sooo ollllld," she laughed, "you called me that when you were in high school."

"There aren't any nicknames for Amber."

"Yeah, That's cause Amber is really short."

He hammed up an incredulous face and flipped the egg he was cooking onto the bagel he'd prepared.

"Here you go."

"Thanks," she said, and sat at the island counter, looking up at him, "What'd you do after you left here last night?"

Dom looked at her, "I was pretty bagged. I just went to bed."

Amber thought for a moment why he acted so surprised at her question. 'Did he think I meant to ask if he ...' she thought, feeling her face warm as it began to turn red.

Dominic put his bagel together and took a bite. He wandered over to the large window next to the patio.

"Want a rematch?" she asked, "I can stick to the breaststroke, give you the advantage."

"I always thought it was breathstroke. Cause you take a breath... when you stroke."

Amber laughed.

"You're a grown man. How many swim meets did you come to? You must have heard it hundreds of times."

Dom finished his bagel and pulled off his shirt. He pulled open the sliding glass door and stepped out onto the concrete pool deck.

The air was still chilly. Dom took a deep breath, exhaled, and watched the condensation drift toward the house.

The pool was heated and felt hot against his toes coming off the cool concrete deck.

Dom moved to the side of the pool, facing away from the house and letting his head rest against the edge. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm water lapping against his skin for a few minutes.

Suddenly he felt Ambers legs on his shoulders. She'd snuck up behind him to climb onto him. Dom stood up as Amber held onto his head. She laughed as he turned around trying to knock her off.

Dom managed to turn her part way off one shoulder and felt her stomach against the side of his head. Her leg squeezed his chest as she tried to hold on. She hooked her leg around his arm and pulled herself back onto his shoulders.

Dom reached up and grabbed her. He pulled her forward into the water making a splash that spread out on the pool deck.

Amber dove under the water and slipped under Dom's legs, popping up behind him and digging her fingers into his ribs. Dom reeled around grabbing for her. She wrapped her legs around his waist from behind and clung close to his back.

Dom felt a rush as he felt her chest press against his skin. He flailed, trying to get a hold of her, before diving backward and twisting away once she was underwater.

When he came up for air he felt his cock pressing against his shorts.

Dom moved to the edge of the pool and waited for Amber. As soon as she touched the edge he took off swimming. She laughed and swam after him. He found kicking slightly awkward with an erection but managed to stay ahead of her for two full laps. He suspected Amber was just being nice, however.

After six laps he found her waiting for him at the pool edge, her feet dangling in the water making small splashes. Her freckled nose crinkled as she grinned proudly.

"You're not even out of breath."

"I was, but I've been here a while."

She stood up and walked to the lounge chair. She reached down to wipe it off, as it was still wet from the dew, and decided it was too cold to sit on.

Dom had trouble taking his eyes off her legs and butt as she bent down to inspect the chair.

After reaching into his shorts to adjust his cock, he decided a few squeezes wouldn't be such a bad idea. Amber stood and turned back toward the pool as Dom quickly pulled his hand away.

She slipped back into the pool and began to float on her back again. The contrast of the warm water against the cool air felt somewhat appropriate to the situation.

Her body felt warm when she imagined Dom's strong hands lifting her from the water and laying her in her bed. The fact that her life would be over if anyone found out she was thinking this way seemed to add to the feeling the way the cold air made the water feel warmer.

'She's doing it again.' Dom thought, only a few feet from her slim, bikini-clad body, 'This is definitely on purpose.'

He decided to have a little fun with her and slowly moved beside her, reaching under her to grab the strings from her bikini bottoms. He gave a tug. She gasped and grabbed at the bikini.

"Hey, perv. What the hell?" She laughed as she tied the strings back together.

Amber grabbed Dom's shoulders again, this time facing him. He pushed her wrists away but she hooked her heels around his hips as she tried to tease him.

Her butt bumped into his stomach as she regained her grip on his shoulders. Dom pulled his hips away to keep her from bumping into his cock, now so hard it was throbbing.

Amber let her feet slide off his hips and tried to push Dom under the water by lifting her body over him.

Dom remained above the water and Amber's body pressed against his face as she strained to push him down. She slid down and her chest brushed his face.

"Hey," he pushed her off, "You're trying to murder your only brother."

"It was self-defense," she said, raising her right hand, "he kept knocking me over into the water. I thought I'd drown."

"Guilty!" he shouted, lunging after her as she splashed wildly to get out of the way.

All the noise drew the attention of their parents.

"Kids, if this is how you're going to be acting while we're gone we're not going to have much of a house left to come back to." Their mother had hoped their days of partying and causing damage in their absence were over. "We'll be back on the 15th, try not to destroy the place."

Amber waited for the front door to close before diving under the water and popping up behind Dom again. She climbed on his back and tried to pull him backward. Dom had become a bit softer after the distraction but feeling her warm skin on his back and her feet so close to his cock made him hard again.

He thought about asking her to race or offering to make some coffee, something to stop all this.

As he wrestled with his body's reaction, he felt a warm tickle on his neck followed by his sister's teeth biting his ear.

"Hey!"

She laughed as he grabbed at his ear.

He reached behind his back to pull her off, but his hand slid along her thigh and stopped at her butt. He felt the edge of her bikini against the back of his fingers. He twisted and reached for a better grip. His fingers found her warm labia and he felt her press her hips into his back.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Racing Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds