• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust Crazed Pt. 03: Step Mum

Lust Crazed Pt. 03: Step Mum

All characters are 18 or over. Comments and criticism welcome.

*****

Tom rushed through his front door and slammed it behind him. After dropping his backpack to the floor he then paused to catch his breath. Hearing the commotion, Tom's step mum (Sara) poked her head into the hallway.

"Hey honey, rough day at school?" Sara cooed sympathetically, now stepping fully into the hallway. Her vest and tight pants made it immediately obvious to Tom she'd just been doing yoga in the living room.

"It was alright," replied Tom tensely, doing everything in his power to keep his gaze focused on his step mum's pretty face and not her tight, toned body.

Sara gave him a cute, perplexed look due to Tom's stressed appearance. Deciding not to pry, Sara turned and headed into the kitchen.

Instinctively, Tom glanced down. What usually would have been a harmless appreciation of Sara's very nice ass, it was Tom's undoing. He realised it too late, just as the hunger clouded his mind, he silently cursed himself.

In an instant Tom visibly relaxed and all worry slipped from his mind. As Sara sashayed onwards into the kitchen to collect a post-yoga smoothie, Tom followed. Sara noticed Tom approaching from behind her and called over her shoulder cheerily, "fancy a drink? It's blueberry!"

Just as Sara reached the counter top in centre of the kitchen. Tom stepped up close behind her. She tensed as Tom pressed up against her. He then immediately reached around to cup her plentiful D sized tits through her vest. Sara gasped in shock and alarm, instinctively grabbing Tom's hands with the intention of prying them off.

However, as soon as her hands made contact with his skin a rush of lust flowed through her and her immediate anger and reluctance was diminished. Instead she could only grasp his hands and freeze in astonishment as Tom squeezed and mauled her tits.

Tom started to growl deeply and grind his restricted, but sizeable erection, into Sara's firm round ass. Then, with surprising speed and assertiveness, Tom released his step mum's tits, used one hand to push her down over the counter and used the other to unfasten his belt and drop his trousers.

When his 10" monster of an erection was released from his boxers it slapped against Sara's firm, taunt ass. She yelped as his cock made contact, the only sound she had managed to utter in her stunned state. Her yoga pants were the only thing between his thick, angry looking appendage and her round, inviting ass. This was soon rectified as Tom yanked her pants down straight to her ankles, exposing her perfect, peachy ass and her already glistening pussy lips.

When Tom straightened back up he found his cock lined up perfectly with his step moms cunt. Without pause, he leaned forward and dragged the impossibly large head of his dick up her pussy, finding its target. The lust pulsing through him overruled any notion of foreplay or trepidation. When the head of his cock found her precious opening he began to push.

Sara whimpered in either fear or anticipation (even she was not sure) as her step son's massive prick forced through her opening and began to impale her. The head entered her slowly but then all remaining gentleness left Tom and he began to force the rest of himself in unceremoniously. Sara cried out in sweet pain and pleasure as he filled her to the brim.

She clutched desperately at the counter top to attempt to brace herself against him. Tom groaned with deep satisfaction as he fully forced every inch of his cock into his step mom. Her pussy gripped his prick tightly as it tried to accommodate his length and girth.

No sooner had his cock fully sank into her pussy before Tom was pulling it back out. When the head of his cock was back at her entrance, he forced it back in powerfully - drawing another cry from her. Animalistic hunger took over entirely and Tom began rutting and pounding his step mum mercilessly.

Soon the house filled with the sounds of skin slapping together and Sara's cries of pleasure. After a few moments of this something broke inside her and she gave herself completely to the 10" pole slamming into her pussy. It wasn't long before she found herself building to a climax.

With a scream of release, Sara came powerfully and her pussy clamped around her step son's cock. Tom did not hesitate, but in fact sped up and continued pounding into his step mum's cunt. He could feel his own release fast approaching.

Gripping his step mum's hips firmly Tom began ramming into her as fast as he could. With every stroke of his cock he pulled it as far back as he could, while still staying inside her pussy, and shoved the full length in. It was driving Sara crazy and she felt she could not stop cumming or screaming.

Finally Tom reached his climax but did not miss a beat. He continued to fuck his step mum ferociously as cum began to pour from his cock. All the while Tom released a shocking, inhuman roar.

After several seconds of pumping his step mum full of cum, Tom finally slowed down. He eventually regained some control and slowly came to a halt, with his still erect cock buried completely in Sara's ravished cunt. For a few seconds Tom could still feel himself dribbling cum into his own step mother.

With a long, deep sigh Tom pulled back, extracting his cock with a wet, sloshing sound and staggered back a step on shaky knees. Sara, who had grown silent over the last few seconds in an attempt to catch her breath, gasped and moaned as the bulbous head popped free of her cunt. Immediately thick, white cum began to trickle from her entrance and down her toned legs.

Without her step son's cock and legs to hold her up, Sara slumped smoothly to floor with a soft thump. Sitting on the kitchen floor, she turned and gazed bleary eyed at her exhausted step son. Tom had enough control now to realise the gravity of what had happened. He stared down at his slightly dishevelled - but still very hot - step mum and began to feel terror fill him.

However, before he could move or even think of what to say his step mum began to move. She slowly leant forward onto her knees and slid towards Tom so that her face was level with his slightly diminished but still impressively large cock. Then, without looking away from Tom's eyes, she leant forward and sucked his massive bellend into her mouth with an appreciative moan.

Sara then continued to slowly and purposefully lick her step son's entire cock and heavy balls clean of both their juices. The act was incredibly sensual and gentle compared to their wild fucking. Tom was awestruck by his step mum's actions and could feel his arousal rising again despite his exhaustion. But before his lust threatened to overpower him again, Sara gave his cock one last long lick and a final kiss to the tip. She then casually but delicately tucked his semi soft cock back into his boxers.

"Save it for later," whispered Sara with a content smile and a sexy wink, "I'm absolutely fucked for now."

Tom could only nod dumbly, still completely lost for words. What neither of them noticed was the sounds of Louise (Tom's older step sister) hastily retreating up the hallway stairs, having just witnessed the strangest series of events of her life.

When Sara leant backwards onto the palm of her hands and gave a satisfied sigh, Tom took the cue to leave - hurriedly yanking up his trousers as he did so. He turned and left his half naked step mum sitting in a slowly growing pool of his own cum. As he quickly headed into the hallway and up the stairs towards his room he was too preoccupied to notice his step sister quietly closing her own door.

Tom's mind was running wild trying to get to grips with what his life was becoming as he all but ran into his bedroom. All he knew for right now was this: his step mum seemed more than okay with him fucking her over the kitchen counter somehow, and he knew that his new life was only going to get stranger.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust Crazed Pt. 03: Step Mum

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 284 milliseconds