• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bill's Best Friend

Bill's Best Friend

12

I enjoy hearing from my readers, good or bad.

*****

Chapter 1

I can't believe that it's gone this far. I mean it was just a joke. I mean, sure we were all drunk and stoned. Larry, Bill's best friend was acting the fool as usual. Yes he was a little more aggressive than he normally is. I attributed that to the exceptional weed. I've never had a high from marijuana quite like that. It seemed to sharpen the senses rather than dull them.

Somehow we got started where Larry was a dog. Oh yeah I remember. My husband, Bill, was going to get us a round of beers, but Larry was already up and he said.

"I'll fetch em."

"Now Larry is big old a country boy from southern Georgia and he uses words like fetch, yonder and ya'll all the time. And even though he sounds like a real dumb hick he is exceptionally smart. He has three tire stores and is planning on opening two more in the spring.

Well this night I thought the word 'fetch' was just hilarious. You know how weed affects people. So when he said 'fetch' I broke out laughing.

At first he didn't know what the hell I was laughing at. Then I said the word 'fetch' again and my husband and I both broke out into uncontrollable giggles. Then it was Fetch this and fetch that. Soon I was treating Larry like a dog telling him to fetch us some beers. All the while all three of us had stiches in our sides.

That's when Larry started barking and hopping around on all fours and sniffing the ground. He did eventually get three beers and bring them back to us, but the fetch and the sniffing dog continued well into the night.

By midnight Bill was snoring and passed out on his lounger. I was so fucking plastered I could hardly speak without slurring my words. Larry didn't seem to be in much better shape. At some point during that time I asked how he and Sally doing were.

"What? Bill din't tell ya? Sally showed me tha door oer a month go."

"Nope, he nevvv er said a wooord." I responded feeling sad for my friend.

"That don't sur-prise me none. Bill never was one ta say stuff bout utter peoples, that's one thang I all ways likes bout him."

"Your right, tho son-tines he pisses me off, I have some tid bit of juicy gossssip and he holds his hand up like thisss and tells me he doesn't want tooo hear about it. I on the other hand, can't seeeem to keep my mouth shut, Like I know all kinds a shit bout Bill thet I can't tell."

"Oh, yeah?" Larry perked up and said. "Likee what?"

"Oh, I can't talk bout that."

"Wait er min-it, you brought it up."

I was just drunk enough that his reasoning that 'I brought it up' sounded like sufficient justification that I should tell Bill's best friend one of his most embarrassing secretes.

I leaned over and whispered. "Bill hass a hard tine getten it uuurrpp, escuse me, up an when e does e cums real quick."

"What bout Viag-er or Sall-is doan they hep?" Larry whispered back.

"No, they jus give hima headache. I hadden't had a good orgasm n over year." I moaned.

"Doan e eat yer pussy?"

"O course, and he eats me great, bess pussy eater I ever had, but it's not su-same as when a girl hass a real dick in her cunt, ya know what I mean?"

We were silent for several minutes. Then Larry sat up and began sniffing like he had earlier when he was pretending to be a dog. Sniff, sniff he went.

I joined the game and laughed out. "You smell something Rover?"

Larry barked.

"Go fetch it boy. Go fetch." I giggled.

Larry jumped off of his lounger and began sniffing the back yard. I was sitting on my lounger with my feet up on the webbing laughing. Larry circled my chair and stopped at my feet then he sniffed looking my way and dove head first into my crotch.

I screamed because he startled me and I tried to push his head out of my pussy, but Larry is built like a bull and nothing short of a dump truck was going to pull him off of me.

I looked over at my husband to see if he had awoken when I screamed. He was still snoring lightly and curled up on his side. If he was awake I couldn't tell. Since I didn't want Bill to get pissed at Larry, I tried to quietly extract my husband's best friend from blowing his hot breath on my pink bikini bottoms.

Next thing I knew Larry has untied the strings at my hips and pulled the bottom of my suit completely off of me and was eating my pussy for real. I was just drunk enough and horny enough that I quit resisting and allowed him to continue.

When he felt my legs go limp he scooted up on the aluminum chair and plunged his cock into me. I have no idea when he removed his trunks, but they were in the grass next to the lounger. I groaned and welcomed him into my depths.

I felt the legs of the chair bend and it slowly dumped us into the grass next to my husband. I was now on top and I began riding that fat cock while my husband slept inches from us. He was so close I could have leaned over and kissed him while never losing a stroke.

Then I felt it, clawing its way up inside me, an orgasm building slowly until my body could no longer contain it and I shivered uncontrollably as it rushed out of me. Larry rolled me over onto my back and continued to fuck me. God it felt great!

Larry screwed me for at least thirty minutes. I came three more times by the time Larry grunted and sent his sperm up inside me. We were gasping for breath and we were sweating in the cool evening air like we had just run a marathon.

My husband's friend picked me up, carried me into the pool and walked into its depths as I lay spent in his arms. Larry carried me over to a return water vent and lined my pussy hole with the rushing water and rinsed his cum from my vagina.

After cleaning me, he stood me in front of him and he kissed me. The kiss combined with the cool water had a sobering effect on me, sobering enough that I came to my senses.

I pushed Larry away and said. "Leave."

"But..."

"I said LEAVE!!"

Larry dropped his head and nodded. The burly man slunk over to his shorts and slipped them on. He then picked up his cell phone and left by the side fence gate.

I retied my bikini bottoms and wrapped a towel around me.

I shook my husband, but he didn't wake, so I left him there and went to shower.

I was upset, not just with Larry, but with myself as well and I cried as I washed as much shame and disappointment from my body as my still inebriated condition allowed.

I crawled into bed still weeping and the next thing I remember was the smell of bacon and coffee. I blinked away the sleep in my eyes. I was surprised that I didn't have a head ache. My mouth was cottony and the sunlight streaming through the drapes was hurting my eyes and the only reason I decided to get up was that I had to pee really bad.

After peeing and brushing my teeth I slipped on my house coat and staggered into to the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine." Bill offered with a smile.

I uttered something like, "Uuhhhh." and plopped into my chair at the breakfast nook.

I sat there debating with myself, should I tell him what happened or just wait and hope it blows over. Only Larry and I know what happened and he had just as many reasons as I do not to say anything. Well, I knew one thing for sure. I'll never allow myself to be alone with Larry again.

Bill interrupted my thoughts. "Coffee?"

I looked up at him and answered. "Yes, please."

"How did you sleep?" He asked as he poured some coffee in a cup.

"Apparently like a rock. I remember lying down, then I smelled bacon."

Then a thought locked into a niche in my mind like a slot machine. What if he was pretending to sleep and he saw the whole thing? What if he's waiting for me to admit my infidelity?

Oh God. If he saw what we did and is calmly in the kitchen making breakfast what kind of crazy shit is that? That would be serial killer behavior, right? Maybe he's putting Drano in my eggs right now!

Bill set the cup next to me and kissed me on the forehead.

Hold on, you're letting your imagination go nuts. My Bill is not like that, he wouldn't hurt a fly, hell he cried when they found ET dying in the river when we watched it the other night. So no, he couldn't have seen us. That means he's acting like a man who didn't see his wife have sex with his best friend.

Next time I see Larry I'll tell him to keep his mouth shut and never come around here when I'm alone. Bill will never know of our betrayal.

Bill and I had a wonderful day together and we even made love that evening,...well Bill got half hard, screwed me for thirty seconds, came and rolled off of me. He did eat me to orgasm twice as foreplay...but, well, you know.

Chapter 2

Two days later and I'm cleaning the house in my underwear which is normal for me. Sometimes I do it nude, but today my breasts were particularly sensitive so I had my bra and panties on.

The doorbell rang I put on my house coat and opened the door. I should have looked to see who it was before opening the door.

Larry was standing there. When I saw him I froze and he took that as an invitation to come in. He brushed by me and went to the living room and just stood there.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded as I closed the door and hugged my house coat to me.

"I came ta say I'm sorry. I was drunk and there no excuse fer what I did."

For some reason I was instantly furious with him. I don't know if it was the initial violation or him just showing up out of the blue, all I can tell you is I wanted to scratch his eyes out.

"Damm right there is no excuse, you raped me next to my sleeping husband."

"Nah wait a min-it Pam, that wern't much of a fight youren put up, and iffin I remember right you got off several times."

"THAT DOESEN'T MEAN IT WASN'T RAPE ASSHOLE."

"YOUEN THANK THAT WAS RAPE BITCH? THISEN HERES RAPE."

He grabbed my house coat at the back of the collar as I turned to run from him. It pealed down my back like the skin a ripe banana. I was half way down the hall when he grabbed a handful of hair and jerked me off of my feet. I screamed and he slapped me. I looked up at him in disbelief. I thought I knew this man.

I then realized he might really hurt me if I didn't do what he wanted, but even that knowledge didn't subdue my anger. I tried to scratch his face and I got him on the right cheek.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!"

He drug me by my hair to our bedroom and threw me half on the bed. I lay there crying as he began to undress. I thought I saw a chance to run when he pulled his shirt over his head, but I was too slow. As I ran by him he punched me in the stomach and I collapsed in a heap. I couldn't breathe. I was gasping for air and none came. I was scared that it would never come.

When he finished undressing he reached down and ripped my bra off of me. The strap under my arm cut into me and burned the skin as he ripped it from my body. I was just beginning to catch my breath when he picked me up and dropped me on the bed.

"Take off them panties." He commanded, his erect cock waving in front of him.

"Fuck you." I spat at him.

"You wan nother punch in tha gut." He threatened, drawing back his arm

I still wasn't breathing right. Another punch might kill me. So I reach for the waist band and lifted my hips and pulled them to my knees then I picked my legs up, knees tucked and lifted them from my feet.

On my back and my feet in the air he grabbed my calves and spread me open.

"Put it inya slut. Ya know how I know you're a slut?"

I said nothing.

"Answer me cunt."

"How do you know?" I said through gritted teeth."

"I know cause thisen here pussy is dripping. Not just wet, but your cunt slime is flowing out of yo hole so fast at flies would drown in it."

He was right. I could feel my wetness on my thighs and my butt. My energy was up so high I thought it was the anger, but as I calmed some I could tell I was turned on. What kind of fucked up shit is this. My body is betraying me.

"Put ma cock in yo twat."

I reach down and wrap my fingers around its hard mass and I realize I wanted it. I wanted it more than anything. I pulled him to me and wrapped my legs around his butt and shoved him as deep as I could and I groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck me you bastard."

And he did. He kept me in my bed for three hours, fucking me as many different ways as we could think of. I was in heaven. I hadn't been that satisfied in years. The last time we joined was more like making love and we talked as we slowly screwed.

He apologized to me again. He told me that the first time, out by the pool, he just wanted to make me feel better and in his inebriated mind giving me an orgasm was what I needed no matter how inappropriate it was.

I smiled at him and said. "What about my rape today?"

He laughed and said. "Thet one is all on me. Ifin ya wanta have me arrested I would understand. I don't know what came o'er me, I never acted like thet ba-for an plen-ney o women have told me ta fuck off, but with you, there were somp-en different. Iffin I fig-re it out I'll tell ya."

Chapter 3

It's been three and a half weeks since I last saw Larry and my pussy is starting to jones for cock. Plus I'm starting to realize that Bill will never be able to give me what I need in the bedroom.

Before the pool incident, Bill's issues were the sleeping elephant in the room. Well, Larry woke that big fucker up and he's stomping around messing up shit.

I want to be a fateful wife and even though I know it isn't my husband's fault, Bill's inability to satisfy me sexually makes fidelity practically impossible. My husband has gone to doctor after doctor and no one has an answer. He's tried all kinds of pills and potions. Some of that stuff I fear might be unhealthy for him. On top of that we wanted children and we have been unsuccessful trying to get pregnant.

I have a clean bill of health, but my spouse's nonexistent sperm count makes children almost impossible. Which brings up my final problem, I'm certain I'm carrying Larry's baby. I'm not sure why I haven't called Larry to let him know, perhaps I just want a baby and it doesn't matter how I get it.

I'm at my wits end. I truly love Bill and I want our marriage to work, but as of this moment I'm having my doubts.

That night I made Bill's favorite meal. I cleaned myself up nice and had sexy undies lain out on the bed, When Bill came home none of this was lost on him. He knew that this night was going to be a special one. I hopped it would be, but if things went sour, it wasn't going to be pretty.

When we got into bed we started kissing and touching and before we got too hot I stopped and said.

"Before we continue we need to talk a few things over."

"Can't we have sex first then talk?"

I smiled at him, typical male, sex before all else.

"No I'm sorry this is too important to leave until after."

"Oh, ok what is it?"

"It's several things Bill. I want to start by saying I understand that most of this isn't anyone's fault, any more than I'm not eight foot tall. It just is and we have to deal with what is rather than what we wish it were."

"Oh." Bill spoke dejectedly. "Which is it, low sperm count, or erectile dysfunction?"

"It's both Bill, but that's not all."

"Oh no, what else?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"THAT'S GREAT!!" Bill yelled. "It's Larry's isn't it?"

"What did you say?" I asked not believing what I know I heard.

"It is Larry's baby you're carrying isn't it? Because I know it's not mine and I have been putting you two together ever since Sally dumped him hoping that you guys would have an affair."

"You did what? You thought I would cheat on you?"

"I was hoping."

"You were hoping I would cheat on you?"

"Look, I love you more than life itself, but if I can't make you happy then I will do whatever it takes to make sure you get your needs met and that includes a baby. So if it isn't Larry's who's is it?"

I softened somewhat and eventually said. "It's Larry's."

"YAHOO! We're going to have a baby!"

"How often are you and Larry screwing?"

"We've only done it twice. Wait a minute, you can't ask me about my lovers."

"You have more? And why can't I?"

I was rattled now "No I don't have more lovers, just Larry and you can't ask because I said so. Wait a minute" I needed to collect my thoughts. "It was just Larry and it was just the two times and that's it."

"What's the matter Larry's not any good?"

"No! he's great."

"Then why only two times? You need to have sex more often than that."

"Because I didn't want to cheat on you. Dammit now I'm really confused. Part of the reason I set this talk up is that I was going to ask you...?"

"What, what did you want to ask me?"

"This is so embarrassing. I want to know if it is ok with you if I could...?"

"What?"

It all rushed out of me and ended up as one word. "HavesexwithLarry?"

"Absolutely. Anytime anywhere the two of you decide."

"Really? You don't mind?"

"Not only don't I mind, I insist as long as it makes you happy. In fact I think we ought to have him over here to fuck you as a celebration.

"Right now?"

"Sure why not?"

"Hell I don't know, it just seems...weird."

"You call him. Tell him I'm out of town and you need to talk to him. When he gets here tell him you're pregnant if you want to or if not just fuck him. When you guys are really into it I'll come out of the closet and join in the love making."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Do what? Tell him you're carrying his baby or screw the two of us together."

"Fuck him in front of you."

"But, that's the key to the whole plan."

"What whole plan?"

"My plan. I love you, you have to know that. I am absolutely certain you love me. Larry adores you and I'm pretty sure there's more than just two friends having sex between you guys. Larry wants to be a father and have a family. I want to be a dad. You want to be a mother. It' a win, win, win."

"What if Larry doesn't want to be my husband, or he might not want to live with

us, what then?"

"Ok, so what, it still works. Larry fucks a bunch of babies into your belly and keeps you satisfied sexually whenever you want him or he wants you. I get what I want. Which is babies and a sexually satisfied wife. You get what you want which is, babies, a happy husband and a satisfied pussy and Larry gets what he wants a warm cunt to slip his cock into whenever he feels the need. What's not to like?"

I had no answer to that question.

"How about this," I said looking at Bill's hard cock that had been that way since we had been talking. Usually it goes soft after only a few minutes if he's not eating me. "We both call Larry and get him over here to discuss your ideas with him and see what he would like to do."

"I can live with that." Bill said, but we kept talking and modified my husband's plan somewhat.

Chapter 4

Ring, ring, "What?"

"Larry, its Bill and Pam."

"Oh shit! Look, I'm sorry. I.."

"Shut up Larry Get your ass over to our house right now!"

"Yo don't own a gun do ya Bill?"

"No I don't, Just get over here."

"Uh, Ok I guess, give me a few minutes."

"We'll have a fresh pot of coffee waiting for you."

"I'd ratha have a beer."

"Done brother."

"Yo, Bill?"

"Yeah?"

"I aint in no trouble am I?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"I don't know. You mighta heard somethin."

"Just get your ass over here."

***

"Here's your beer Larry, Have a seat at the table. We want to ask you about something."

"Ok." Larry said while fidgeting in his seat.

"How long have we known each other?" Bill asked his friend.

"Since fourth grade."

"And how long have you known Pam."

"Since tenth grade when she moved from New Ham-sher. Why'd you wake me up and ta answer questions thet you awl-redy know tha answers to."

"Your right, I'll get to the point. If, God forbid, I were to die tomorrow, would you date Pam and possibly marry her?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bill's Best Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds