• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sexy Educator

Sexy Educator

I was so not looking forward to going to this conference for work. But I was asked to go to find out any new information in the education program. The positive is I am getting a couple of nights away to enjoy some quiet time on works dime.

The conference starts at 9 am in the hotel I am staying in. I went down for breakfast, and then signed into the conference. I picked a seat at a table in the middle so I could see everything. The room filled up with quite a few people, and started on time.

The first speaker was okay, a little monotone in her voice. So, she had a hard time keeping my attention. The next speaker was a little better. But the main speaker, Arthur. Oh, my god that voice, so soothing, and sexy. He was an older gentleman gray hair, blue eyes, very fit, and handsome. I could sit, and listen to him talk all day... and night.

I sat there just listening to him talk, and thinking my god he has the best bedroom voice ever. I was getting completely turned on. I wasn't paying close attention to what he had to say, I just wanted to hear his voice.

I started hearing whispering at my table. One lady said that she would love to have a private meeting with him, and just have him talk. So, that gave me an idea.

After the conference was over, I went over to Arthur to introduce myself. I had to wait in line so I made sure I was at the end to be able to spend a little more time with him, and not feel rushed.

By the time, it was my turn to talk to him the room was empty. He was packing up his briefcase. I walked up to him, and reached my hand out to shake his. "Hi, my name is Shannon, and I want to tell you that you are an amazing speaker." I told him.

He put his hand in mine, and smiled, "Thank you, I do like talking about what I know." He replied to me.

I noticed that he was a little standoffish. So, I started asking him questions about what I could remember he had said during his presentation. He seemed to open up when we talked about his work. I then asked him if he would like to have a cup of coffee, and talk. He got very quiet again, and would not look me in the eye. I felt bad, maybe he gets hit on all the time, and is offended.

"I'm sorry I did not mean to offend you." I told him. "I just thought it would be nice to continue our conversation." I said.

"You did not offend me at all." He said, "It's just I am very shy, and don't know what to talk about when it is not about work."

I chuckled a little, and told him, "No worries I can talk enough for both of us."

He laughed, and said, "I would enjoy getting a cup of coffee with you."

"Let me go run all my things to my room, and I'll meet you in the lobby. Let's say in 10 minutes?" I suggested to him.

"Sounds good I have to finish cleaning up here, and then I will go drop my things off in my room also. See you in a few minutes." He replied.

We met in the lobby, and headed to a local coffee shop down the street. We got our coffee, and sat down at a table.

I was asking him a lot of questions about his work, and research. He answered without hesitation. So, I thought let's try some personal questions.

"So, where are you from, are you married, have a family?" I asked him.

"I live a few hours from here, I am married, and have a couple of children." He told me.

"Are you a grandfather?" I asked

He smiled, and answered, "Yes I am. I have 4 grandsons."

I smiled at him, for some reason that just turned me on. I have never been attracted to older men. But this man has something special about him. I could not stop listening to him talk. As for myself I am in my mid 40's, single with no kids. I am tall, very curvy with light brown hair, and big brown eyes.

I felt like I had a smile on my face the whole time we were together talking. Time had gone by very fast, I realized that I was very hungry. I looked at my watch, and realized we had been talking to each other for the last 3 hours. I did not want it to end.

"My goodness, it is getting late, and I am starving." I stated. "Would you like to go get something eat together?" I asked him.

"Sure, I would like that. I am truly enjoying your company." He responded.

We looked on-line to see what type of restaurants were close by. We both agreed on an Italian place a few blocks over. We went to dinner, which was very enjoyable. When dinner was done, we walked back to the hotel. I did not want the evening to end. Listening to him talk all day had gotten my pussy sopping wet, and in need some attention. But he is married, so I would have to take care of myself.

When we got back to the hotel, and in the elevator. He asked me, "What floor are you on?"

"The 4th floor, and you?" I asked.

"The 4th floor also." He replied.

We both got off the elevator together. "Let me walk you to your door." He said.

He put his hand on my elbow, and it made my stomach flutter like it had butterflies in it. "Sure, that would be nice." I replied to him.

We got to my door, and stood there looking at one another. Neither of us were making any moves, just starting into each others eyes. He finally spoke. "Thank you, I had a very lovely day. I really enjoyed spending time with you." He said.

I smiled, and replied, "You are very welcome. I very much enjoyed our time together also. I hate for it to end."

That is when Arthur leaned into me, "It doesn't have to?" He said as he kissed me hard on the lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back. I got the room key out, and opened the door. "Do you want to come in for a bit?" I asked him.

"Most definitely!" He said as he was walking into my room.

We walked into the room, I all of a sudden got nervous. He went to sit on the bed. I was standing there looking at him. He was very handsome, and that damn voice. I had to ask him a few questions before I could go any further.

"Before we go any further I need to know a few things, what is the relationship with your wife?" I asked him. "Are the two of you still sexually active?" I continued with questions. "Are you lonely? Is that why you kissed me?" "God, now I get a conscience, and all I have wanted to do all day is fuck you!" I said nervously.

Arthur was sitting on the bed just looking at me with a slight smile. "First off, I do love my wife. But we are not sexually active any longer." He answered. "Yes, I am lonely. I kissed you because you are beautiful, and you make me feel good." He told me. "Also, I want to fuck you too!" He stated with a cocky grin.

"UGH!" was all I could say as I approached him. I stopped in front of him, I then took off my shirt, and bra. Arthur reached up to grab my tits. I watched him as he attentively weighed them in his hands, then he started tugging on my nipples. Which caused them to instantly go hard.

I stepped back from him, to remove my pants, and underwear. Arthur groaned when he seen my pussy. It was trimmed but not shaven clean. So, there was a little hair, Arthur ran his hand over my pussy. I watched him the whole time. He couldn't take his eyes off my body.

Arthur moved his hand so that his finger was rubbing my inner pussy lips. It felt so good to be touched. I could see that Arthur had an erection. I went down on my knees in front of him. I leaned in to kiss him while I was unbuttoning his shirt, and then I pulled his shirt off his arms.

I reached for his pants button. He leaned back so I would have easier access. I unzipped his pants, and reached inside to feel his cock. It felt good in my hand while I was rubbing it up and down. I pulled his cock out of his pants to get a look at it. "Lift your hips so I can take off your pants." I instructed him.

Arthur lifted up his butt, so I could pull off his pants. I realized that his shoes were on, so I removed them then his pants. He was sitting there naked on the bed. For a man in his sixties he was in very good shape. You could tell that he took care of himself.

I grabbed a hold of his cock, it was very nice. About 6 inches long, I could wrap my hand around it comfortably. He was uncut, so the head was peeking out of the foreskin. I pulled the skin back, and he was dripping precum. I leaned forward to kiss the tip of his cock, and lick off the precum, it tasted sweet.

I put his cock in my mouth, and started sucking it. I took my tongue, and ran it under the foreskin. Arthur was groaning, and telling me "God, you have a beautiful mouth."

I decided to swallow his cock... my nose was in his pubic hair. I started rubbing his balls. Arthur grabbed my head, but he was not forcing me to do anything I did not want to do. After a few minutes, Arthur pulled me off his cock. "Lay on your back." He instructed.

I crawled up on the bed to lay down. He came up between my legs. He used his shoulders to keep them spread wide. Arthur looked at my pussy with a sly grin. He then opened my pussy lips, and started licking my pussy. I lifted my hips up in reaction. "Do you like when I lick your pussy?" He asked me.

"Oh, god yes! Don't stop!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled as he started moving his tongue in, and out of my pussy. My, god it felt great. He started rubbing my clit. I knew I was going to cum, I was holding his head to my pussy so he wouldn't stop. I was moaning then I felt a finger in my pussy. That took me over the top, and I came. Arthur lapped all my juices up before he came up over me.

"That was incredible!" I told him.

He smiled, "I have been known to have a good tongue." He said with a chuckle. "I could eat your pussy all night, it tastes wonderful!"

I looked at him in the eyes, and told him, "Fuck me now!"

Arthur lined his cock up to my pussy, and pushed inside. He paused for a moment so I could get used to him. He started moving in, and out of pussy at a nice slow pace. I was thrusting my hips forward to meet his movements. It felt really good. But I needed him to start moving a little faster.

"Arthur please fuck me harder, and faster!" I screamed him

Arthur leaned up, and started thrusting harder but not any faster. I was meeting each thrust. God, it felt so good. Arthur was not in any rush whatsoever. He kept moving at such a steady pace. "There is no reason to rush, enjoy yourself." Arthur told me.

I chuckled, as he started slowing down. He stopped, and pulled out of me. "What's the matter, why did you stop?" I asked him.

"I don't want to cum yet." Was all he said. Then he instructed me to get on my hands, and knees.

I flipped over, and got up on my knees. He then pushed his cock back into my pussy. I sighed.

He leaned over my back to reach around, and rubbed my tits. I was pushing back against him. "You have very nice tits. I love playing with them." He told me.

He then leaned back up, and grabbed my hips. I leaned down, reached under me to rub his balls. Arthur was moaning behind me.

I noticed that he started moving harder, and a little faster. His cock was hitting just the right spot, I was building up for an orgasm. Then he stopped. "What the hell, why did you stop I was about to cum!" I yelled at him.

"I know, and I am not ready to be done yet." He said. "Roll back over on your back." He instructed me.

I rolled back over onto my back, and he then pushed his cock back into my pussy. He raised my legs to rest my feet on his shoulders. He started thrusting hard into my pussy, and I was meeting every thrust. I was building up again, so this time I reached down to rub my clit. I was not going to be denied an orgasm this time. After just a few minutes I came so hard that I squirted. Arthur stopped again. I looked at him, and he had a look of wonderment on his face. I asked him, "What's the matter?"

Arthur just looked at me, and said, "I've never seen anyone squirt before, that was amazing!"

I laughed, "It happens at times." I told him.

He started thrusting again. He kept such a steady rhythm. It was so nice not to be rushed. I was so not used to that. I could tell after a while that Arthur was going to cum. So, I asked him, "Do you want to cum in my pussy, or my mouth?"

Arthur looked at me, and asked, "You would let me cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, if that is what you prefer." I replied to him.

He pulled out of my pussy, and laid on his back. I got up on my knees, and put his cock in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock to stroke it up, and down while I was sucking on it. I could feel he was getting ready to cum. I moved my mouth off but kept stroking his cock. I felt the first stream of cum hit me in the chin. Three others followed hitting me in the face, and mouth.

When he was done cumming I laid down next to him, and I wiped my face with my hand to clean off the cum. I then licked it of my hand. "Mm, tasty!" I told him with a smile.

Arthur was breathing hard, "Wow, that was incredible!"

I chuckled, and replied, "Yes it was, I very much enjoyed it."

Arthur turned his head to look at me. He smiled, and said to me, "Thank you, it's been a long time."

I looked at him with a smile, and told him, "It was my pleasure! You were fantastic!"

I got out of bed to get cleaned up. Arthur laid there for a few more minutes before he sat up, and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

I came out of the bathroom, and laid on the bed. Arthur was watching me. I put my hand on his back, and asked him, "What are you thinking about?"

He turned his head towards me with a smile, and replied, "You with that beautiful mouth, and tight pussy!" "I want it again." He said.

"Really? Now?" I said excitedly.

He laughed, and said, "Soon you have to give an old man some time to recuperate."

"Hell, the way you fuck, you will be ready very soon!" I told him with a sly grin.

He laughed as he got off the bed to go clean himself up. He came back to the bed, and laid down beside me. "Roll over, give me your bottom end." He told me.

I rolled onto my side, and snuggled up to him. I could feel is cock in the crack of my ass. I rubbed by butt up against him. We both sighed, and fell asleep.

I woke up a little while later with Arthur rubbing his hands all over my ass. So, I let him know that I was awake by pushing back against his cock. He brought his hand around to rub my tits, and nipples. He whispered in my ear, "I am going to fuck you right now!"

I got goosebumps all over, he then spits on his cock, lifted my leg, and pushed into my pussy. He was thrusting into my pussy while I was pushing back against him. He brought my leg down, and started rubbing my tits.

I was moaning, and his thrusts were getting harder. I reached back, and was able to grab his ass. I was tugging, and pushing onto his ass to try to have him go deeper. Arthur rolled us so that I was on my stomach, and he was on top of me. He had my legs together with his on the outside of them. It was a very tight fit. I arched my back so that it was easier for him to go deeper. God, it felt wonderful.

Arthur pushed himself up so he as not laying on me, which help him go deeper. I put my hands under me, and rubbed my clit. I could feel him start to tense up at the same time that I was cumming. I felt is hot cum shoot into my pussy which triggered me to cum again.

Arthur laid on me for a few minutes catching his breath. He then rolled off me. We laid there looking at one another... with shit eating grins on our faces.

"I have to admit, I have never thought about sex with an older man. But you completely changed my views. Thank you!" I told him.

Arthur laughed, and replied, "It does not happen all the time. But when it does be ready!"

We laughed together, and we both agreed this was a one-time thing, you know unless we meet at another conference.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sexy Educator

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds