• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mating Rituals Ch. 10

Mating Rituals Ch. 10

123

Cherie's First Baby

*

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence.

3. This is the tenth chapter of the 'Mating Rituals' series – it is a standalone story but will make more sense if you read chapters 1 to 9 first (and why would you not want to do that?).

**********************************

Cherie awoke cuddled up between Al and her father, Lance, who was snuggled alongside Bel. She lay there, thinking of the past two weeks; her wedding, their flight to the Bahamas, ten beautiful, sun, sea, sand and sex-filled days at the clothing optional resort, then their flight home again last evening. Am I pregnant yet, she wondered, hoping that she was. Al leaned towards her and kissed her, followed by a kiss from Lance who had apparently been gazing at his lovely daughter for a few minutes.

"So tell us some more about the honeymoon," said Bel, propping herself up on one elbow.

Their late flight had meant they were exhausted when they had arrived home, so about all Cherie and Al had managed to tell them was that it was fabulous, then sleep called. So Cherie took up the story.

"We had a beautiful room at ground level, just a few steps to the glistening white sand beach. As you know, the resort is clothing optional and most people choose to wear little or nothing. The staff were there to assist whenever required; hunky sexy men and shapely women to attend to your every need, and I mean every need, although our needs were few as we satisfied each other's needs most of the time. You could recognize the staff because they wore orange loin cloths only, although the men's loin cloths were often held out at an angle by their almost continuous semi-arousal caused presumably by the large number of gorgeous naked women sunbathing on the beach and sitting under the shady umbrellas. Many of these women went out of their way to arouse the waiters, which must have been frustrating in one sense but it certainly would have enabled them to perform some of their duties more easily.

"Anyway, the daily routine we developed was to wake around 9am then make love for an hour or so before rising and walking to the beach for a swim to cool off, although the water was hardly any cooler than the air. We drip dried on the way back to the main building and by the time we selected our breakfast and sat in the shade to eat we would be thoroughly dry. The food was amazing, a mixture of fresh picked fruits from the island and standard food which we're very familiar with. We usually had a tropical fruit juice drink which varied each day according to what fruit they received from the growers.

"After breakfast we'd sunbathe for a while or, if it was too hot because there was no wind, we'd lie on the beach in the shade and simply chat. After lunch was more of the same, except we didn't sunbathe after lunch as it was simply too hot. Instead we sometimes went walking on the cool tropical forest trails or sometimes we retired to our room and gently loved one another, usually without intercourse as we didn't want to tire Al out so he'd have lots of potent sperm to fertilize my egg when it was ready.

"We'd usually watch the sun sink into the ocean before dinner, the setting sun making a broad yellow roadway across the water. We used to imagine walking that roadway and wondered where it might lead us if we did. We had to dress for dinner as it was a semi-formal occasion, and we had been provided with loin cloths to wear as our dinner attire. The food was, as always, delicious and after the meal the band came on and we danced until dawn if we wished. Usually we left for bed around midnight to allow for a sound sleep before making love the next morning and repeating the whole process. Actually, I guess we'd have got tired of it after a while, maybe a couple of hundred years or so," Cherie chuckled.

"Then there were other activities we could do; golf and other sports that didn't really interest us, a gym which we worked out in on a couple of occasions, swimming was always available both in the ocean and in a tepid pool, and there were several masseurs and masseuses available to provide massages, which I was told often led to other services as well. I had two massages with a young masseuse named Samone who showed me a neat trick with my clit ring, which I'll show you later. She actually had her clit shaft pierced with a bar as well as a clit hood ring and she could pull the bar through her ring, holding her clit out quite a long way. She told me that it had elongated over time and was very sensitive, which seemed to be true as she let me gently stroke it until she came really quickly. I asked about her shaft piercing and she told me it was exquisitely painful when it was done but definitely worthwhile for her. Apparently she was raised a Muslim and was supposed to have her clit and labia completely removed, as was the custom, but the cutter took pity on her for some reason, most likely a bribe paid by the parents, and only took the very tip off, leaving her labia as well. So she had devised this method of elongating her clit which made it a lot more sensitive, she said. She also taught me another trick which I'll show you sometime soon."

"Interesting to hear that," said Bel, "I can't understand any religion mutilating the wonderful bodies that we've been given. It's just incomprehensible."

"Yes, and yet quite possibly piercing could be lumped into that category also," said Lance.

"No, it's different," said Cherie. "I can take my rings out and I'll heal and be perfectly whole again, as will happen before I breastfeed. Women who have had parts removed, or men who have been circumcised, can never regain the parts they lost. Anyway, the honeymoon was wonderful but right now I feel like undertaking my usual morning program, but this time with Daddy, not Al. You up for it, Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I've missed you for the past little while. Guess I need a condom?"

"No, this cycle's nearly over so I'm either pregnant or it won't be happening this time. So bareback's fine."

Cherie straddled Lance and sat across his thighs as she fondled his cock and brought him to a full erection. Meanwhile Al went around to Bel and they began kissing and cuddling.

"Mmmm, I've missed your huge cock inside me, darling," Bel told him, "Cherie doesn't realize just how lucky she is."

"I do, Mom," commented Cherie before scooting down Lance's legs and taking his cock in her mouth.

A few minutes later Lance was begging his daughter to sit on him, which she did, slowly, lasciviously, inching her wet vagina over his erect cock as he caressed her breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples which caused exquisite sensations to churn through her body. Once she was fully down, she moved her hips back and forth, stimulating herself for a few minutes before lifting off him completely.

"What's wrong?" asked Lance.

"Nothing, Daddy, just adjusting my clit ring. Samone showed me how to pull my engorged clit through the ring which would hold it forward so it received greater stimulation." After a few seconds she had her clit through her ring to her satisfaction and engulfed Lance's cock once more, feeling the very erotic clitoral sensations as her clit was squeezed between her ring and Lance's pubic bone.

"Oooohhh, yes, that's so nice, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy, please fuck me hard."

He did, thrusting into his daughter hard, pushing and pulling her back and forth with his hands on her hips so her clit rubbed against him. Cherie felt herself approaching her release, but decided she didn't want that yet. She focused on reaching her plateau and then staying there, as Samone had also taught her. Once she was there she then concentrated on Lance, feeling his hard cock moving inside her, squeezing his cock with her vaginal muscles to provide greater stimulation. Lance felt the increase in stimulation and sensed he was approaching his limit. He thrust harder, feeling the response from Cherie's strong muscles as he slid in and out of her tight vagina. Then he lost control and with a final thrust and grunt he spurted his cum in the end of her love tunnel.

Cherie felt the hot juice being deposited deep inside her and it almost caused her to cum right then. However, she focused on the plateau and rode that one out, waiting a few seconds as Lance's cock relaxed and started to wilt, then she tightened her muscles, milking his cock and stimulating it to full erection once more. It was now her turn to drive, moving herself back and forth, her clit rubbing against the upper side of his cock as she moved. It was her time, she decided, a decision that was in fact taken from her as she saw her mom cum hard on her husband's cock, groaning with passion as Al obviously filled her distended vagina with his copious love juices. The combination of those sights and sounds, with her arousal after remaining for some time on her plateau, were too much and Cherie came hard.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" she screamed as she threw her head back and felt the ecstasy of release pour through her body. Her orgasm was increased even more when she felt her father squirt yet another dose of his semen into her. She was panting hard, writhing and shuddering in the throes of her release and then she gradually came off the peak and collapsed forwards onto her father's body, both lovers panting hard.

It took a few moments before anyone on the bed moved. Gradually they stirred, looked at each other, kissed and caressed each other, Lance and Al's cocks slowly shrank back to normal size and slid from two very wet pussies, along with the juices the men had deposited. After a short time they were able to climb out of bed, shower, and eventually end up in the kitchen for a belated breakfast.

The following day Cherie's period began.

"Well, looks like you're not pregnant, darling," said Bel when she heard the news. "It sometimes takes a while. Give it about six months before you become too concerned.

"But I want a baby and I want it as soon as possible," complained Cherie.

"Hasn't your mother ever told you that you can't necessarily have all you want when you want it?" joked Bel.

"Yes, Mom, I know. It's just so frustrating. I released a perfectly good egg and we had sex every day, how could we have missed?"

"Well, perhaps it just wasn't meant to be this time, who knows?"

"Ok, I guess I'll just have to be patient."

"Now," said Steph, as Cherie and Al sat in comfortable chairs in her office, "How can I help you?"

"Well," began Cherie, looking the young and attractive ob-gyn in the eye, "We want a baby and we've been trying for six months without success. And when I say trying, I mean really trying. We've waited until my temperatures indicated that I was ovulating, then we made love every day for the next few days, but no success. What else can we do? Is there something wrong with us?"

"Well, this isn't so uncommon, you know, and first we need to do a few tests. Before you go today I need to get a sperm sample from you, Al. Would you like to organize that for me now please."

Steph handed him a jar. "You want it in here?" asked Al, thinking of a container on the other side of the desk that he would far rather deposit his sperm into.

"Yes, please, there's a room behind that door with a few girly mags and a video player with some erotic movies if you need that sort of stimulation. I'm sure you know how to do the rest."

Al smirked, then opened the door and went into the room. While he was away Steph questioned and talked with Cherie about her menstrual cycle and other womanly things to do with becoming pregnant. Al returned and handed Steph the jar with his sperm sample inside.

"What now," he asked.

"Well, we'll test that and see what your sperm count is. I'll give you a call tomorrow and then I'd like to see you again the day after, on Thursday, if that's suitable please."

They confirmed the appointment and then left. Once home they told Lance and Bel about the meeting.

"It's just not fair," said Cherie petulantly, "Look at all the girls who get pregnant and don't want to be, while all I want is a baby and I can't have one."

"Darling, just be patient," counselled Bel, "I'm sure you'll have the baby you want. It's really amazing what they can do these days."

The following day the phone rang and Cherie rushed to answer it. It was Steph and she asked to speak with Al. Cherie listened to the one sided conversation.

"Hi Steph, have you got the result?

"It's what?"

"Oh, I see. Could there be a mistake? Maybe if you had another sample or maybe the samples got mixed up?"

"Ok, that sounds pretty foolproof. Yes, we'll discuss options tomorrow. Thank you. 'Bye."

"What'd she say?" asked Cherie impatiently.

"She said the sperm count was very, very low and that even those that were there had almost no motility, or movement. That means there's zero chance of my sperm making you pregnant. She says that there's no chance that the samples were mixed up or wrongly assessed. So I guess we wait till tomorrow to see what options she thinks we could pursue."

Cherie felt devastated but had the sense to see that if she felt like this, Al must feel ten times worse. She wrapped her arms around him in a gigantic hug and kissed him lovingly.

"We'll get through this, darling, we really will. One day we'll look back on this moment and laugh; well, maybe not laugh but at least smile. I love you and you're the one I want for my husband. Thank you, darling for being that to me."

They held each other tightly for a while until Bel came home and they told her the result, having to repeat it once Lance arrived a short time later. After much discussion, Bel summed it all up. "I guess we'll just have to wait till tomorrow to find out what answers Steph proposes," she counselled sagely.

In Steph's office once more Al hung his head in embarrassment. What was he if he couldn't even father a child, he asked himself. Steph came around from behind her desk, sensing the hopelessness he felt, crouched down next to him and took his hand.

"Al, you're Ok. You really are. Just because you can't father a child does not make you any less a man. Cherie chose you and continues to choose you; it is only you who rejects you. Cherie loves you dearly, that much is very obvious, it's time you loved yourself as well."

Al looked into her eyes. It was one thing to know what she said academically; quite another to apply it, he realized.

"Ok, thanks," he answered.

Steph went back to her side of the desk and shuffled a few papers while Al composed himself.

"Now, options. Yes, you do have options," she said to the couple before her. "You could adopt a child; there aren't many available because government funds young single moms to keep their children, but occasionally they are available for adoption."

Before she'd even finished Cherie was shaking her head vehemently.

"No, I want to carry the child inside me, to give birth to the child and then to love the child to bits. I don't just want to be presented with a packaged baby," she said.

"Well, then, that leaves surrogacy using a sperm donor, a man who is fertile and will provide sperm with which you can be impregnated."

"So how does that work?" asked Cherie.

"Well, just as Al produced a sample for testing, a guy would produce a sample for impregnation. When you were ovulating, you'd come to the clinic and the sperm would be aspirated into a straw, sucked up, and then the straw would be guided through your cervix and the sperm would be deposited in your uterus, where it would meet the egg either there or in your fallopian tube. All quick, clean simple and painless."

"And clinical," commented Cherie. "So how are sperm donors selected?"

"Well, the donor would be anonymous so he would never know who more his child and you would never know who he was either; nor would your child. He would have to have a good sperm count and would have to be free of genetic diseases."

Suddenly Cherie smiled. She had the solution, but wasn't about to tell Steph.

"Thanks, Steph, I'll consider these options and let you know if I need to do anything more. Thank you so much for your help."

Al roused himself, noting the more positive demeanor that Cherie was showing and knowing she must have thought of something.

"Yes, thanks very much, Steph," he said, "I'm sure we'll work something out."

After they left and were walking back to the car, Al asked Cherie what she'd thought of.

"Oh, you'll find out, all in good time," she said.

That evening Cherie told Bel and Lance about their meeting.

"Steph reckons sperm donation is the way to go and explained how it's done. I'm definitely not keen on having a straw up my fanny, there are far better ways of transporting sperm to my egg than that."

"Yes, well, that seems to be standard practice for people who have infertility problems these days. It's amazing how technology has progressed," encouraged Bel, "And we do want a grandchild please darling."

"Yes, and I want a child and will have one. Daddy, would you please be willing to be the sperm donor?"

For Bel and Al, everything suddenly clicked into place. Why hadn't they thought of that, they both wondered.

"Yes, darling, of course. So you want me to produce a sample and then have it sucked into a straw and squirted out inside you, is that it?" asked Lance with a grin, knowing full well that Cherie was thinking of a far different method of transport.

"Daddy! You can be so exasperating at times. Of course not; I want you to fuck me till I'm pregnant."

Lance put on a look of pretend horror. "Oh, but that's incest," he said with a grin.

"Yes, I know. Fun isn't it. And it will totally confuse the child. You'll be the child's father and grandfather and I'll be his or her sister and mother," chuckled Cherie. "Anyway, you haven't answered my question."

"Yes, sweetheart, I will be delighted to be your sperm donor." He stood up and kissed his darling daughter, "When do we start?" he grinned.

"For real, in about a week, but we can practise before that if you wish," grinned Cherie in reply.

Cherie and Al discussed the situation in their own bed that night. Al was relieved that Cherie had come up with the obvious solution, one which Steph had, by law, been unable to even suggest. As they made love together Al felt he had the most wonderful wife possible. She had not blamed him for anything, as he though many wives would have done, but rather focused on a solution; one which had the blessing of all concerned.

He gently moved inside his loved one, his huge cock spreading Cherie wide just as he knew she liked best. She writhed in delight beneath him, her legs wrapped around his ass, holding him close, her nipples raking up and down his chest as he moved. They were in what they referred to as their holding pattern, a position and activity which allowed them to make love literally for hours without cumming, the gentle motion and unhurried movements sending shivers of delight through their spines. Both knew that they would cum, both knew that when the time was right they would simply speed up and be there, but that time was not yet. It was the most beautiful and loving communication possible between a man and a woman; both remained on their plateau of sensation until they chose otherwise.

Gradually their urgency got the better of them. They slowly, almost imperceptibly, sped up, thrusting harder, deeper, more forcefully. Their breathing rate increased, panting; sensations washed through their bodies and both knew that this was the time. Their movements became frenetic as they approached their orgasms, then Cherie was there.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mating Rituals Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds