• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Happy 25th

Happy 25th

"There you are." The smiling face of AJ Michalka said she we hugged.

I had just gotten off of work and she had finished her birthday party at the bar where I worked at on the Sunset Strip.

"Where you headed doll?" I asked, trying to sound like Humphrey Bogart, AJ giggled.

"Um, mom and Aly are heading home but I'm still ready to go. What are you up for?" AJ asked, I was stunned when she had invited me to come out and celebrate with her.

"I dunno, what's even open right now?" I said shrugging.

"We'll figure something out." AJ said as her mom Carrie and sister Aly drove off in their car leaving AJ and I to find out own fun at 2am.

***

"Well this is a bust." AJ said driving down a nearly deserted road. Los Angeles much like a lot of cities shut down in the middle of the night.

"Well, now what?" I asked as I sat back in the passenger seat.

"I guess my place, I've got some beers." AJ said starting up her car again and drivng toward the valley. After 20 minutes of driving through the winding roads we arrived in the San Fernando Valley and not long after that we arrived at AJ's house.

"You know I've never been here before. Nice place." I said as AJ chirped the alarm on her car and we went inside.

"I know, I keep forgetting to invite you but hey, you're here now." AJ said giggling as she went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple beers.

"To you, Happy 25th" I said as we clinked our bottles and downed our drinks. AJ smiled.

"Again, thank you for tonight. You made it interesting and fun, I mean I love my family and all but sometimes I just need a break from them you know." AJ said signing and finishing off her beer, I stood up and grabbed her another one as well as one for myself.

"Believe me, I know the feeling. I come from a big family and trust me we get annoyed with each other all the time. I wish I had a small family like you and your sister." I said cracking open AJ's beer and handing it to her. AJ quickly downed it and even took the one I grabbed for me and finished it off too.

"Whoa slow down cowgirl." I said chuckling, which got AJ laughing as well.

"You had fun tonight huh?' I asked sitting back down.

"Yeah, I had lots of fun." AJ said sounding a bit buzzed, and in all honestly I was feeling it a bit too. So, with the 'liquid courage' flowing through me I tossed out a question that no sober person would have asked.

"So, have you gotten your birthday spankings yet?" I said with a laugh, which made AJ throw her head back and laugh too.

"No" she said still dressed in the outfit she wore to her party tonight. Black heels, knee length black skirt and grey top that showed a generous amount of cleavage.

"Well, someone should." I said feeling bolder.

"Oh really, like who?" AJ said giggling, still not being serious.

"How about me?" I said moving closer to her, AJ didn't laugh, instead she was blushing.

"You're serious?" She asked, I nodded. AJ bit her lip and looked around nervously, she took another drink of what was left of my first beer and looked back at me.

"Okay." She squeaked. Now it was my turn to be stunned.

"Seriously?" I asked. AJ bit her lip again and nodded smiling. I put my beer down and took her by the hand and lead her back into the living room. I sat down on her couch and kept a hold of her hand as she stood next to me.

"If you want to stop at any time, just say so. Ok?" I asked, AJ nodded, still not believing she had agreed to be spanked in her own living room. I gently pulled her over my knees and suddenly her beautiful ass was staring me in the face.

I sat there in awe for a second and gently ran my hand over it. I must have taken longer than I thought because AJ piped up.

"Hey, are you going to do this thing or not?"

SPANK.

AJ yelped at the sudden pain.

"The birthday girl gets 25, so that was one." I said.

SPANK.

AJ giggled and wiggled her ass at me, almost daring me to go further.

SPANK SPANK SPANK

Three shots in rapid succession made AJ say "Ow" out loud.

"That's five." I said.

"Keep going, I want all 25. Its my birthday, give the birthday girl what she wants." AJ said giggling holding on the the leg of her coffee table.

SPANK SPANK SPANK

Three more with more force than I originally intended to made AJ squirm.

SPANK SPANK

After the 10th smack I could swear I heard AJ moaning.

"Get up." I said.

"What?" AJ asked confused.

"Up, up." I said pulling her up.

"That was only 10, I've still got 15 more." AJ said giggling with a slight hint of desperation in her voice.

"I know, take off your skirt." I commanded.

"What?' AJ said slurring slightly.

"Take off your skirt, you want to feel these right?" I asked, through the alcohol haze AJ was currently in this somehow made sense to her. She reached back and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She made a move to take off her heels but I stopped her.

"No no, leave those on, they're sexy." I said smirking, which made AJ giggle again as she got back over my knee. I marveled at her creamy ass covered by a brief hint of a pair of panties.

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

Five more, these ones slower and not as hard as the last ones, this time I definitely heard AJ moaning. I ran my hand down her ass and gently rubbed the lips of her pussy through her yellow panties.

'Holy shit, she's wet.' I thought to myself.

"You little slut, you're enjoying this aren't you." I said out loud. AJ moaned as I ran my hand gently over her ass again.

"C'mon, please, more." AJ moaned in desperation.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Five more, harder than before which only seemed to make AJ moan louder. I was impressed with how her ass seemed to jiggle with every spank. It was driving me wild as well.

SPANK "21" I said

SPANK."22" I said again, AJ was thrashing now, I put my arm up by her neck to keep her bent over.

SPANK "23" I made sure to tease her pussy again, which made her squirm and moan more.

SPANK "24" AJ's moaning was loud now, even if it wasn't 3am I would have been slightly concerned that the neighbors might hear.

SPANK "25" I moved out from under AJ, her knees making sounds as they hit the floor. I pulled her up but kept her bent over the couch. AJ looked back at me as I rustled with my belt. I looked back at her as I pulled my cock out.

"You know what's about to happen now don't you?" I said. AJ nodded, which was all the confirmation I needed as I yanked her panties down to her knees and shoved my cock inside of her. AJ moaned loudly as I pumped in and out of her at a much faster pace than I was intending.

To her credit, despite my near savage fucking of her pussy she managed to keep a tight grip on the sofa. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me, sending me deeper into her. Pumping faster into her AJ stood up with me still inside her but I bent her back over giving her an emphatic slap on the ass.

"Stay put." I told her, I then gripped her tiny waist and began pumping in and out of her at a much faster pace than before. Her moans got louder and my orgasm built at the same pace as hers did. I felt it coming and then...

"OOOHHHHHHHHHH." "YYYYEESSSSSSSSS."

The both of us came at the same time, I pumped into her with everything I had and her pussy tightened around my cock like a vice grip. After we came down from our orgasmic high the both of us collapsed on her couch.

After a few minutes of laying there inside of her I pulled out and managed to get to my feet, AJ remained half on and half off of her couch. I pointed my cock at her mouth.

Wordlessly AJ opened her mouth and took me in, then with renewed vigor she began sucking me off. Her hands knew exactly what to do as she began jerking whatever wasn't in her mouth. I sat down on the arm of the couch while AJ sunk to her knees and focused on her task.

AJ began massaging my balls while continuing her suck fest, after a couple of minutes I gripped the back of her head and began to pump myself into her mouth. My second orgasm of the night built much faster as AJ's tongue worked its magic while she was being face fucked.

AJ gagged slightly as I came in her mouth but not enough for her to lose and jizz. She swallowed and wiped her lips as she tried to balance herself standing up. A difficult task to do when you're drunk, naked and only wearing heels.

"Let me show you my bedroom now." AJ said giggling as this time she grabbed my hand and lead the way. I stopped her briefly to take her top off and she helped by undoing her bra and letting it drop to the floor.

"Do you want me to take my heels off too?' AJ slurred slightly.

"Nah, keep them on. They make you look trampy." I said smirking as AJ giggled and closed the door to her bedroom.

***

The next morning...

The bright sunlight of a Los Angeles morning wasn't the worst way to wake up, but when you've had a couple beers all you want to do is sleep. I tuned over in bed next to me to find...an empty space.

It was then I realized where I was, and what had happened last night.

I shoved the covers off of me and grabbed my pants to find my phone.

Sure enough, when I turned my phone on there was a message from AJ.

"Brandon,

Last night was awesome and very...satisfying, but it obviously can't happen again. I hope you understand. I mean, people can't find out especially not my boyfriend, or my mom, or Aly.

We're still cool though.

By the way, you were amazing.

xoxo, AJ."

I chuckled at the note and turned off my phone. I grabbed my jeans and shoes and found my shirt on the way out. I had to get back on the other side of the hill.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Happy 25th

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds