• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mexicans in My Bed

Mexicans in My Bed

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. I do hope you take the time to vote after reading.

*****

Last summer almost seems like a lifetime ago. Last summer, life felt so normal and safe.

My daughter Beth had just turned 18 a week after my 33rd birthday. She really did enjoy her party, even though her daddy, my ex, didn't show up. Her good friends and myself managed to keep her laughing and singing the entire evening. A very short week later, June 24th. Hottest day of the year in south east Texas, things started to feel anything but Normal.

*********

Alberto's luck day.

I was sitting in my tractor trying to keep cool, in just my tank top and shorts. I didn't know if I would get a call for a load today but I was staying put here at this truck stop on Interstate 10 and N. Main St.

I had never ventured into Baytown itself, but I have spent many a nights here at this truck stop. The ones any closer to Houston are just too crowded. Nemo, my little hairy mixed breed pooch was churping and pawing, letting me know it was time to hike a leg and inside my truck he would, if I didn't get a move on. So out we went.

I carry Nemo over to a grassy area let him down and I turn to go inside for a soda and there she was. This little ginger haired angel, young, petite, freckle faced beauty. Just the kind of woman I get all the time. Only in my fantasies.

She gets off her mountain bike, I'm guessing she isn't over 5ft2, I'm 5ft11 and pushing 230, she cant be a pound over one hundred.

God those shorts must be painted on her. Perfect lil ass. As I am drooling like a fool she looks over at me with a big smile and bashful eyes and struts inside the place.

I'm disabled to do much of anything for awhile until some of the blood drains from my boner. I enter the store and look for her as I am gathering things to buy. I'm very sad when I check out and she is no where to be found. I see outside the bike is still there so I head that way.I hear Nemo barking and there he is, making moves on MY WOMAN. As I'm getting up to them, she picks him up and is telling him.

"Such a good dog, you are safe with me."

I say my best, "Hello there." I find out her name is Beth. As we talk more I find out she lives very close by and she has only been to this place one other time. How lucky can this old man be?

As I tell her how I acquired Nemo and other small talk, I notice her looking down at my crotch and she is sweating a bit, we both are. I offer to have her put her bottled tea inside with my bag of items so she can really love on Nemo, with both hands.

Beth is extremely shy compared to the women I am normally around but Nemo is doing his job, charming her. I tell Beth that my rig has the air conditioning blowing and we could go visit and drink inside.

She says "ok." and we grab up her bike and walk over to my truck.

I see the excitement in her face and sparkling green eyes.

She confesses. "Its my first time to see inside an 18 wheeler."

I unlock it and open the passenger door. "Climb on up lil lady and have a look." I say to her, as I watch her sexy ass sway side to side as she climbs in.

I hand her up the bag and allow her to look around. She is giggling, then she plops down in my drivers chair holding Nemo and I crawl inside the passenger door and close it and take a seat too. As we drink and cool off, I'm happy her shyness has mostly disappeared, we talk about her mom, her birthday party last week, her on again off again boy friend. I tell her I'm 48 and born in Mexico but lived in Texas 44 years.

She likes my story I'm telling her of being a trucker and living on the go. She put Nemo down on the floor but he jumps right back up in her lap and Beth is giggling. I push the curtain aside and tell Beth, "put pouch back there." She gets up and looks inside my bedroom and smiles back at me.

Putting Nemo down but still bent over slightly looking at all my gadgets and clothes. Beth's sexy body is just too much for me to control myself. I reach over and roughly paw her left ass cheek, she quickly looks over at me, then at my brown hand, then back at me. Her stare says fear or maybe hidden curiosity.

I tell Beth. "You are such a sexy lil lady and I want to eat you all up."

I pull my hand off and sit back a bit so she sees the tent in my shorts. It has her attention now, as I rub on it some with my right hand, then I boldly pull it out to be seen.

Her lips quiver ever so slightly as my brown pole throbs for her attention.

I tell Beth, "Its been like this as soon as I laid eyes on you earlier." Her bashfulness is back now but I continue sitting back, looking her in the eyes.

"Beth" I say, "have you seen a dick before?"

She nods yes.

"Am i scaring you angel? Do you like what you see?"

"No." she says. "I mean yes its really nice and different."

"Beth, how is it different?"

She says, "Its bigger around and dark brown and Its missing that skin on top."

As I keep my eyes fixed on her head and her eyes flutter at my boner, I say. "Well Beth, lots of times, different, can mean better also. Would you mind feeling on it for me? You have done that before with Bobby right?"

"Yes. I mean yes I did jack him off and I sucked it some."

"MMMMMMMMM oh Beth! That's hot, come play with my real mans cock honey." I watch as she swivels round and slithers to her knees, her face just inches from my brown pole.

"Maybe just a little bit Alberto but not too long. Mom will be worried about me." She says, as she licks her lips.

"Yes princess, a little while will be just great. You are so sexy. MMMMM that feels great lil lady, use both hands if you want. Is it really bigger?"

"Oh yes." She exclaims. "Its really hard and thicker, even longer a bit."

"Beth, kiss my dick too. Stroke it and use that pretty lil mouth on it. Ohhh god yes sweetie, perfect. Keep doing that and I'm gunna come like crazy. I bet you like how I taste don't you?"

"UmU Hm." She moans.

"Good girl. Now I'm going to use my hand and guide you on it a bit further and you just keep sucking sweetie. Yes, fucking yes! MMMM here it comes lil lady! MMMM oh god take all my seed! Swallow it, yes yes, keeping sucking."

I say. As my right hand and fingers mingle in her red locks and scalp forcing her to get every last drop. As I remove my hold on her she keeps looking me in the eyes as if asking, (Sir, did I do it right? Is that how you like it?)

"Beth! That was the best come I have had in years but maybe even ever.

Are you sure you have only done this some?"

"Yes, Its like the third time ive tried it. That was pretty hot this time, you made me swallow it." She admits.

I say, "You mean you didn't with Bobby?"

"No never." She says.

"Come here princess." I say to her, as I bend forward and bring her face to mine. "Allow me to kiss you for making me so happy! MMMMMMM you smell really good Beth and you don't taste too bad for having my seed on your lips ha ha."

"How do you feel honey? You look worried all the sudden?" I ask her.

She tells me. "I'm just thinking Alberto, this is all so different for me. Different than how my life normally is. I'm not ashamed we did this, its just needs to sink in I guess. Im not a whore you know."

I express to her quickly. "Oh princess. No no. Whore never entered my mind. You are mucho beauty. My angel and I don't intend to ever let you go. You are going with me and Nemo, on the road forever."

She saddens me as she says. "I have to go Alberto, I would like to stay with you longer but I must go home. Kiss me again please."

I say to her, after our long, slobbery embrace. "MMMM Beth let me put your bike on board and I would like to drive you home, ok?"

"I guess that's ok Alberto. Can I drive?"

I ponder, then say. "You sure can Beth, not this time but when you go off on the road with me, we will get you driving this tank."

As I climb out of the rig I say. "You just sit tight lil lady, be right back. Ok, good to go.

You be my sexy lil co-pilot Beth and take us home."

Minutes later she says to me. "Turn right at this next road. This is so cool riding up high like this and that vibration when you let up on the gas is wild Alberto!"

I confess to her. "I'm happy you like it princess, I don't want this to end. Hey sweetie, hows your mom going to act when she sees us? I don't want to get killed you know."

Beth explains. "I think mom will be cool about it, I'm eighteen now anyways."

I ask hurriedly. "Tell me what she is like Beth. Why hasn't she got a new husband yet?"

"Well, mom doesn't seem to like a man being around all the time, every once in a while she has a man and he might spend the night some times. She had to get married real young because of me and I think she is learning what she likes in life now."

"Is she a fat lady, ur plump woman sweetie?" I inquire, not believing that came out of my mouth.

"Ha Ha not even, she isnt hardly bigger than me. Like 5ft4 113 maybe. Her boobs are bigger but mine will still get bigger in time. There is my home Alberto." Beth informs me. "Turn in the park across the street and we can walk from there."

"Wow Beth," I say, "you live across the road from a fucking water park."

"Yeah its pretty big. I had a lot of fun there when I was fourteen, fifteen and sixteen. I haven't been back. Guess its kind of boring now." She confesses. "Mom goes over there too, we buy season passes."

"Mom! I'm back! Are you decent?"

"Alberto, you sit in here anywhere you like, I'm going to find mom."

"Young lady what is going on here?"

"Oh mom, there you are. Hey this is Alberto, I just met him at the store." Beth Says to her not to happy mother. "Alberto this is Cindy or you can call her mom too ha ha."

I reach out my hand, "Its really great to meet you Miss Cindy. Beth has told me a little about you and I must say, you look so much like Beth's sister, not her mother."

"Well Alberto that will never get old, hearing your flattery. Its nice to meet you. What brought you here today?" How does she look only 25 but has an 18 year old daughter? This red head is one hot mamma.

"Well Miss Cindy I just happened to see this lil lady at the Valero stop and after I met her I figured I had better save her from those slimy old perverted truckers and bring her home." I proclaim, with a shit eating grin.

"Oh my God Beth! Now we have talked about you going to that place! What were you thinking? Thank you so very much Alberto, for protecting her. I feel indebted to you."

Beth barks out. "Mom! I'm eighteen now and I cannot just keep being scared of every little thing that may or may not hurt me!"

"Ok ok calm down sweetie, I'm just very happy you are alright."

Beth perks up and says. "Mom guess what, Alberto is a trucker. His truck is just so cool, you have to see it. See inside of it I mean." Beth drags her mother by the arm, pointing out the living room window. "Its over there across the street. It felt so wild riding in it back home."

Miss Cindy mumbles. "Oh my dear, my baby is sure full of surprises this week. I think the heat is melting your good sense."

"No mom I'm very serious, come with me and lets go get inside. His dog is so cool too, come on lets go meet Nemo mom. Alberto are you coming with us?"

"Yes, Si, lets go visit the truck ladies."

to be continued , promptly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mexicans in My Bed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds