• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • High School Whore Ch. 04

High School Whore Ch. 04

12

Nicole turned the key in her front door as slowly as possible, cringing as the dead bolt lock clunked into the unlocked position. Pushing gently she leaned in to the door and opened it cautiously, making almost no noise. Seeing only a faint light, she tiptoed to the stairs to head up to her room.

"You were out late," she heard from behind her.

"DAMN!" she thought as she turned around. She did her best to remain composed but she was red in the face. Her dad sat in his office chair in front of his computer. Who would have thought he'd still be awake at 2AM?

"What are you up to?" he asked. It was odd for her father to take interest in her activities, but she'd never been busted coming home so late before, either.

"Buh... Babysitting." She mumbled. "I was uh, working and I guess I fell asleep." She held her breath - hopefully her excuse would work, since her dad commonly worked late as well.

"Really? Babysitting? You've never been one to take a job. Who were you babysitting for?"

Nicole leaned into her lie. "A kid in my Chemistry class - his...uh... parents are divorced and he normally watches his siblings but he's touring a college this weekend and..." Nicole stammered as she panicked her way through the explanation. It wasn't all a lie - there was a guy in her Chemistry class, David, with divorced parents who normally watches his siblings. But he didn't pay her to cover his babysitting duties, he paid her to sleep with him. Making a lie out of a truth seemed easier than fabricating one out of whole cloth.

Luckily, her dad seemed to buy it. Almost too well. "Well, that's great Nicole. I'm proud of you for taking some responsibility and making your own way in the world. In fact I think I can help you out. One of the engineers is recently divorced with a young one and is complaining all the time about being stuck at home. I'm sure he'd pay you well to babysit."

"Oh no..." was all Nicole thought, but what came out of her mouth was "Great!" as she hurried upstairs. Ready to fall asleep and hope he forgot all about this in the morning, she changed into her PJ's and turned off the light.

Unfortunately for Nicole, her dad did remember. The next morning, as she made her way downstairs for what was left of Sunday morning, her father intercepted her and told Nicole his co-worker needed a babysitter tonight. She sighed and felt resigned to her fate to a boring night of babysitting, when she could be making five times as much having sex, in less than half the time, and having fun to boot. Finally agreeing to get him to shut up, she sulked around the house, thinking, "I don't even know the first thing to do while babysitting. I bet Jamie would know..."

She checked her phone and started to text her neighbor and best friend, Jamie. After a few minutes of no response, she began to grow impatient. Even after switching to calls, Jamie did not answer. This was very weird for her. Jamie was the type of girl to text at all times of day in any circumstance. Normally it was super annoying, but it was handy for when Nicole wanted to chat.

Nicole walked outside and across the lawn to the house next door. She didn't bother knocking, instead finding the hide-a-key under the potted plant and heading right in. She stopped in her tracks when she heard moaning coming from the living room. Tiptoeing over to the open doorway, she peeked inside.

Jamie was on her back on the couch, bottomless and tits popping out of the top of her tank top, wailing and moaning as Tim had his head buried between her chubby thighs, which were over his shoulder.

"Good for you, girl!" thought Nicole as she watched from the other room. Peeping was starting to become somewhat of a habit for her, and what was more disturbing to her was that she was beginning to crave it.

Jamie's hands rolled through Tim's hair as she was being pleasured orally. Nicole couldn't really see much of Tim from the current angle, but based on Jamie's reaction he must be doing something right. Nicole was feeling a little jealous - she's had guys go down on her, but not much more than a few moments before they gave up and fucked her instead.

It wasn't long before Jamie was shaking, orgasming quietly as Tim continued his efforts. Once her thighs let go of the death grip on Tim's ears, he popped up from between them for air. "Was that good?" he asked sheepishly. As he sat up, Nicole could see his cock was standing at full attention.

Jamie smiled and nodded, her face damp with sweat and a deep red color. Tim leaned forward and grabbed Jamie's breast. "So do I get to..." his voice wavered slightly in excitement.

Jamie nodded again, adding "Just my boobs!" sternly. Tim practically hopped up, straddling Jamie's waist and pushing his cock up against her tits. Jamie pulled down the tank top some more to completely expose her chest as he rubbed himself onto her chest.

Tim poked his cock between Jamie's breasts and rubbed slowly, holding the base steady with one arm while the other kept him upright on the couch. After a few strokes he leaned forward, his cock barely poking out from the top of her enormous breasts, and she sucked on the tip.

Nicole's hand was already in her panties at this point, rubbing softly as she watched Tim titfuck her best friend. This particular move was not one she was familiar with outside of the movies due to her small chest, so she was especially fascinated.

As Tim was getting more and more into it, Nicole was, too. She was just about to finish herself off when Jamie piped up. "Go get the lotion," she said. Tim reluctantly pulled out from between her chest, but hopped off the couch like his life depended on it.

Nicole panicked when she realized he was coming right towards her. She inched away from the doorway and knelt down behind an end table, hoping he'd just turn his head the other way. But that was when she saw the problem - the front door was still open!

A fully naked Tim jogged by, stopping when he noticed the front door was open. "Oh shit," he muttered, covering his crotch. He turned to go close the door and then saw Nicole doing a poor job of hiding. "Oh shit!" he said in a hushed tone.

"What's wrong?" Jamie called out from the next room.

Tim made eye contact with Nicole and they both blushed. He hesitated for a moment before responding. "I just stubbed my toe. Arrgh!" He sucked in air between his teeth to further the lie.

There was no response from Jamie, only the digital tick-tick-tick of Jamie's phone as she typed out a text. Tim silently shut the front door. "What the FUCK?" he mouthed to Nicole, still silent. "What are you doing? You're going to ruin this for me!" he whispered.

Nicole's heart was beating like she was at a track meet. She couldn't really offer a valid explanation. Her shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped as she stayed in her position behind the table. Finally, she looked up at Tim. "Let me watch?" she mouthed.

Tim ran his hands through his hair, letting his dick go uncovered. He was still quite hard, despite the distraction. Nicole couldn't help but notice it as it was right at her eyeline a few feet in front of her.

She smacked him on the leg with the back of her hand. "Go get the lotion!" she whispered as she pointed to the bathroom.

Tim bit his lip and paused for a second before resuming his sprint. Both Nicole and Jamie could hear the drawers being pulled out in the bathroom as he frantically searched for body lotion. "Top drawer on the left!" Jamie yelled out, sighing.

Suddenly Nicole's phone vibrated, loudly rattling against the surface of the wall, pressed up against her back pocket. "Shit!" she swore to herself as she pulled the phone out. A response from Jamie finally. Bad timing.

A naked Tim came jogging back, lotion in hand and his dick thrashing about, and making eye contact with Nicole as he moved. He turned the corner into the living room and almost crashed into a naked Jamie, who was a few feet from the doorway. Nicole held her breath, as she was only a few feet from getting busted again.

"Where you going?" Tim said, slightly short of breath.

"To check on you, did you get lost?" she responded.

"Got it right here," Tim responded. He kissed Jamie and his free left hand went right to her breast, cupping it in his palm and gently kneading.

"Back to the couch! Hurry, never know when my dad will get back." Jamie said as Nicole heard their footsteps.

Nicole's heart skipped another beat. Jamie's dad could come home any second and find her in the hallway of the front door. And yet somehow she was only more turned on by this fact. Her hand went right back down, trembling as her fingers found the elastic band of her panties. She stood up and went back to peek again, keeping her hand steady for the time being.

Tim was now seated on the couch, facing almost directly towards where Nicole was hiding. Jamie was between his legs, hands wrapped around her tits as she rubbed them up and down on his cock. The open lotion container was precariously balanced on the end of the couch.

Tim quickly glanced over at Nicole as she peeked around the corner. He moaned loudly, before grabbing the lotion container. He sprayed another generous glob of lotion onto Jamie's plentiful chest and helped her rub it in.

"Does that feel good?" Jamie asked, leaning down to kiss the tip of his cock. Tim nodded and smiled. "Keep going, it feels great."

Nicole's fingers made quick circles around her sensitive clit, pausing to push deep inside every ten seconds or so. Years of sharing a wall with her father trained her to keep the noises to a minimum, but she was having trouble maintaining herself.

After a couple minutes, Jamie started going faster to push Tim over the edge. Her tits slapped into his thighs as she bounced them on his member, glistening with pre-cum, saliva, and lotion. "Getting close?" she asked in a baby voice.

"Fuck," was all he responded, his hips now gently thrusting to meet Jamie's movements. "Fuck, I'm going to cum soon." he said as Jamie continued her strokes. While Jamie was preoccupied with holding her breasts in place, Tim looked up, over Jamie's shoulder and found Nicole's gaze from the doorway. "I want to cum all over you," he blurted with a quiver in his voice.

Nicole lost it. Her legs started to shake as she came hard. She leaned into the wall and bit her lip as she rode the waves of pleasure until she was a heap on the ground.

"Just the boobs," Jamie said sternly. "No more of this face business."

Tim scooted forward and stood up, freeing his cock from the confines of Jamie's cleavage temporarily, before he took matters into his own hands and started to rub his creamy cock. He let the head of his penis rub against the soft top of Jamie's left breast as he rapidly stroked himself to completion. Seconds later, he grunted as thick white cum sprayed out, landing on Jamie's neck and running down the tops of her breasts. One shot went off course and hit the underside of Jamie's chin, causing Jamie to flinch. Tim re-adjusted his aim downward to drain the remainder of his semen onto her nipples and into her cleavage.

As soon as Tim was spent, Nicole went for the door, and quickly slipped outside before she was caught. She checked her phone and responded from the last text from Jamie, with a quick, "im coming over". She smiled and chuckled when she heard Jamie's hurried shouts from inside the house she had just left.

--------

"So what the fuck do I do?" Nicole asked, sitting cross legged at the edge of her friend's bed while Jamie dried her hair with a towel, her enormous chest swaying hypnotically.

"Just do it, you whiner. It's not that hard. How old is the kid?" Jamie wrapped the towel around her chest.

"Uh, I don't know. Does it matter?" Nicole shrugged.

"It's the difference between changing diapers and listening to hours of crying, or cooking dinner and watching TV."

Nicole covered her face and fell back into the bed. "Shit, I hope it's not an actual baby."

"At least you'll get paid. If he asks how much, say a big number, that way he won't hire you again. Relax, it's simple. It's a couple hours of work plus a few more of boredom. Maybe he's got booze you can drink."

Nicole ignored Jamie and kept on complaining. "This is going to COST me money, Jame! I was supposed to fuck Chris tonight. There's no way I'm pulling in $250 in one night of babysitting."

"You're trying to get fired, right? Just fuck him once the kid goes to bed." Jamie pulled on her underwear.

Nicole sat up. "Never thought of that." She started to get the slightest bit flushed thinking of peeping on her friend. "It can be pretty hot to do it in secret."

--------

After two long hours of chasing around a five year old, it was finally bedtime. To seal the deal, she bribed the kid saying if he didn't make a peep, his Dad would take him to Disneyland. Hopefully she wouldn't be here when the con was revealed.

Nicole texted Chris the address and told him about the situation. She threw in a promise that she'd take "extra special care of him" since he was going out of his way. Twenty minutes later, he texted that he was outside. Nicole took off her bulky sweatshirt, now only wearing a tight T-Shirt to go with her yoga pants, and went downstairs to let him in.

Chris was a tall skinny kid, and very shy. He was fairly good looking and would easily get a date if he tried, but had zero self confidence. The only reason this encounter was even happening was because Nicole propositioned him after she caught him staring in English class.

Chris followed Nicole over to the couch in front of the big TV. "Uh so should we see what's on tonight?"

Nicole smiled. "You want to take it slow? I was kind of hoping to get right to it." She leaned in, placing her hand on his thigh. She ran her fingers over his leg up to his crotch, and felt his cock bulging inside.

Chris shivered. "S-Sorry, i'm just a little nervous."

Nicole chuckled. "Nothing to be nervous about. I take it you're a virgin? How far have you gotten?"

Chris' face was beet red. "Um, not very far."

Nicole started to feel less turned on, and more pity for Chris. Still, she had a job to do. "OK, don't worry. We can run the bases real quick before you slide into home. Kiss me." Nicole sat and waited for Chris to move in.

Slowly, he leaned forward, before gently pecking the side of her lips. Holding back a sigh, Nicole pushed forward and took the initiative, giving him what was apparently his first kiss, too. She eased him into it, but within a couple of minutes they were making out.

Chris' hand gently rubbed on Nicole's leg, not daring to go very far away from her knee. Wordlessly, Nicole took his hand and pulled it around to her butt cheek. "No need to be so gentle. I can take it." Chris took the hint and started to paw at her, squeezing and kneading her tight little ass. Nicole swung her leg around so she was straddling Chris, and pulled her shirt up over her head. She pushed her modest chest in his face while she unhooked her bra.

Instinct took over as he kissed her nipples. Nicole let out a satisfying moan to show her approval. She leaned down and whispered into his ear, "I want to taste your cock." She stood up and helped him remove his pants. His cock sprung straight up once it was freed. Down on her knees, she leaned in and kissed the shaft and rubbed it against her face. Her tongue traced a line from his balls up to the glistening tip, before she slowly took it into her mouth. Chris let out a deep sigh, and Nicole looked up at him while she slowly slid his cock in and out. She took it slow, and to Chris' credit, he didn't immediately blow in her mouth.

She pulled back and stroked his member slowly. "Let's go to the guest bedroom, just in case that kid wakes up." The half dressed teens waddled over to the side room and Nicole locked the door behind them just in case. She peeled off her yoga pants and panties in one motion and kicked them aside, and climbed into bed. "How do you want me?" she asked.

With a sudden surge of confidence, Chris leaned forward and grabbed Nicole by the ankles. He spread her legs apart and leaned forward for his first taste of pussy. He licked all around her lips before Nicole pulled him upwards and guided him towards her clit. "Right there," she moaned and ran her fingers through his hair.

He was far from an expert but it was getting the job done. "I want to feel you inside me," she moaned, prompting him to stand up and hook her feet over his shoulder. Leaning forward, Chris rubbed himself against Nicole's smooth lips a few times before she guided him lower. He pushed forward and entered a woman for the first time. Pausing for a moment, he looked down at Nicole. "Fuck me now," she commanded, her eyes closed while she rubbed herself. He eased his cock in and out a few times before picking up speed. As Nicole's fingers sped up, so did Chris.

Nicole suddenly felt herself about to cum. She rubbed herself harder until she brought herself off, putting on a little bit of a show for Chris. She felt his cock slip out of her as her muscles spasmed. She caught her breath and pulled back before he could re-enter her. "How in the hell did I cum before you? I thought you were a virgin."

Chris smiled, suddenly proud. "I guess I've practiced enough." He held his cock in his hand and slowly stroked it.

"Get on the bed and I'll ride you," Nicole said, rolling over to make room. She climbed on top of Chris and guided his cock back inside. She took it slow for a minute while she recovered but soon she was bouncing and grinding on top of him. He held her waist and mauled her tits and ass while she rode him hard.

After many minutes went by, Nicole started to get frustrated at her inability to make this virgin cum. "Anything special you want me to do?" she asked Chris, short of breath. "I want to make you cum..." she said, rubbing his chest.

"I didn't think it would be so difficult... guess I'm just nervous still." he said.

"How do you do it when you're alone?" Nicole asked, finally stopping her grinding motions but still sitting with his dick inside of her.

"With my hand... in the bathroom..." he admitted, with some shame in his voice.

"Standing up?" Nicole clarified.

Chris nodded. Nicole pulled off of him and climbed off the bed. "Show me." she said and sat at the edge.

Chris stood up in front of her and started to stroke his dick, pointed away from her. "Where are you going? You're not getting shy now... turn around and let me see."

He turned around, his cock now pointing towards her chest. "Is this feeling good?" she said, her hands rubbing his thighs. "I love watching you jack off for me."

"Yeah," he said moaning. "This is more what I'm used to." His hand tightened and he sped up his strokes.

Nicole squeezed her tits together. "I want you to cum all over me. All over my tits..." she bit her lip and looked at him. "No... all over my face." she slid off the edge of the bed onto her knees below him.

Chris started to pant softly as he rapidly stroked himself off just above Nicole's face. "Wouldn't it be so hot if you shot your load all over my face? You fucked me so good, I just need you to cum all over me now."

"Yeah... yeah..." he moaned as pre-cum oozed out onto his hand, making it even more slick.

"I can tell you're close... I want it so bad. Cover me in your cum..." Nicole slid her fingers down to rub her clit almost subconsciously. She tilted her face up and made eye contact with Chris.

A bead of sweat ran down his head and fell down onto Nicole causing her to flinch. She shuddered and nearly came. "Thinking about getting so dirty is going to make me cum again... I want your cum on my face so bad!" she moaned and wet her lips.

"I'm so close," he said, pumping his cock furiously. She looked up at him while she matched his intensity on her own masturbation. "Oh fuck, oh fuck... close your eyes! Ohhhhh..." Chris warned just before a huge rope of cum exploded out, covering the bridge of her nose and forehead. Nicole reflexively shut her eyes just in time before the second volley splashed her left cheek and eyelid. Chris adjusted his aim and splashed her lips, twitching as the last two spurts covered her cheek and chin.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • High School Whore Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds