• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • College Prep Ch. 04

College Prep Ch. 04

1234

The sun had just going down as Derek drove Holly home. She stared blankly out the window as she thought about the day's events. She had been dressed up, teased, and paraded around the mall, and finally made to ride Derek's cock to several orgasms. How could she have let these things happen? This wasn't her, she was a good girl. But there was no denying it. She looked down at her bare legs and let out a frightened squeal.

"Damn it! I'm still wearing this dress! I can't go home like this. My mommy will see me! What did you do with my other clothes?" Holly shouted.

"Aww babe, you look fantastic in that dress. You're old clothes? I dropped them in the donation bin at the mall. You don't want to wear those anymore," Derek responded calmly.

"What! How could you! Turn around! I need to go buy something else," she argued.

"No way babe, we're almost to your house. Besides, isn't this exactly what you wanted? You want to get back at your mom, teach her a lesson? I think seeing her perfect daughter as the incredibly sexy babe that you are will really get under her skin, don't you?" he asked.

"Damn it!" she said again as she stewed. No, that's not what she wanted, was it? With all that had happened to her in the last week she'd begun to forget the reasons for her anger against her mom. But now with her house moments away she thought again about how her mom had divorced her dad and ruined their family. And how her mom was fucking some strange guy and spending all her energy on him instead of on her. Yes, she hated her mom for what she did. But could she go through with this, parade herself in front of her dressed like this? She didn't know how her mom would react. There seemed to be no way to avoid it, however, short of sneaking past her to her room. As they pulled up to her house Holly saw her mom's car parked out front, along with Barry's car as well. Derek pulled up behind them and stopped.

"Here you go babe, home safe." He leaned over and kissed her, and drove his tongue past her lips as he squeezed her tit. "I had a great time, I'll call you," he said as he backed away from her.

"Umm, ok. See you later," she replied as she reluctantly opened the door and slid out. She walked to the front door, and as she opened it Derek honked his horn and sped off.

"Shit!" she thought as all hope of sneaking in was dashed. She tried to step lightly through the living room, but her heels clicked on the wood floor and she scolded herself for not removing them at the door. Her mom came out of her bedroom, and when she saw Holly she stopped dead in her tracks, mouth agape.

"What the hell are you wearing?" she finally managed to say. Barry walked up behind Jennifer and gawked at Holly.

"Hi mommy. It's just a new dress," Holly curtly replied.

"No, that is not JUST a new dress!" She stared at Holly, looking her up and down. "What have you done to yourself?" She was shocked at the apparent size of her daughter's breasts, but refrained from pointing them out with Barry in the room. Barry, however, was quick to notice her massive mounds, and was staring openly at Holly's cleavage. Holly glared at him for a brief second and then turned back to her mom.

"It's not a big deal. Derek got it for me," she said with a smirk. She knew that mentioning Derek would incite her mom further.

"Derek! You're still hanging out with him? What is wrong with you, young lady? I thought you were smarter than to choose a no-good boy like that!" Holly's mom replied.

"Well maybe I learned that from you," Holly spat back as she looked past her at Barry.

"Now Jenn, she's just being a teenager," Barry began as he tried to defuse the situation.

"You keep out of it! She's my daughter, and she is not going to behave this way!"

"Hey, don't get mad at me! This isn't my doing," Barry defended himself.

Jennifer turned to Barry, full of rage. "What the hell are you saying? That it's my fault?" Barry paled as he backed away, and Holly took the opportunity to head to her room as their argument continued.

*****

Several weeks had passed since that night that her mom caught her wearing that slutty dress. Since then, things had continued with Derek. It had almost become routine to either suck his cock, or let him fuck her tits, or let him fuck her. With each passing day her need to have his cock grew stronger. She no longer hesitated when he called on her. On the contrary, she eagerly sought him out. She called him when she was horny, sometimes even begged him to come over.

She knew this must have been some sort of spell he had on her, but this didn't change the desire that her body felt. She tried to fight it as best she could. She began spending more time at the school library, which was open during the day to support the kids taking summer school classes. But it did little to take her mind off of Derek or his cock.

Tonight, however, she was home alone at her mom's house. Her mom was taking a night class and wouldn't be home for another hour or so. She jumped in fright as she heard the front door open. Peering out her bedroom door, she saw Barry entering the house by himself and carrying a toolbox. He saw her as she peered through the cracked bedroom door.

"Hey Holly, sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. Your mom wanted me to take a look at the leak on your kitchen faucet," Barry said through the door.

"Oh. Ok," Holly replied and then closed her door. "Shit!" she mumbled. She grumbled for a few minutes while she heard him banging around in the kitchen. Then her phone buzzed. It was Derek.

"Hi Derek," she said coyly.

"Hey babe, what's happening?" he asked.

"Oh, not much, just hanging out here. But that idiot Barry is out in the kitchen making a racket."

"Oh? What's he doing there? I thought your mom was in class on Thursday nights," he stated.

"Yeah, she is. He's just here fixing something or other."

"I see," Derek said and then paused for a moment. "So, do you miss me, babe?"

Holly immediately felt a pang of desire, triggered by the tone of his voice more than from the words he spoke. "How does he do that?" she wondered.

"You know I do," she whispered back.

"What are you wearing?"

"Umm, just a nightshirt and panties," she replied.

"Oh yeah? What color panties?" he asked.

"They're, um, black... thong," she added. She felt her pussy get wet.

"Mmm, very nice. You are a horny slut, aren't you, wearing that sexy underwear. I bet you were hoping that I'd drop by."

"Yes," she meekly replied.

"Pinch your nipples," he commanded. She had grown accustom to following his demands, and in the safety of her bedroom she eagerly complied. She put her phone on speaker and then found her sensitive nipples through the thin cotton top. She rubbed them softly before gently rolling them between her fingertips.

"I can't here you, babe. You must not be pinching them hard enough," he stated.

Holly grabbed her nipples more firmly and tugged them away from her big tits. She groaned as the pleasure coursed through her sex.

"Mmm, that's better. My fucking hot babe. Tell me how wet you are. Tell me how much you want a big cock to fill you up," he said.

Holly groaned and tugged harder at her nipples. She felt a trickle of wetness leak out and soak into her panties. "Yes, I want your c... cock," she stammered.

"Take off your nightshirt," Derek ordered.

Holly quickly complied.

"Keep pinching your nipples. You are so hot, babe. You want a cock, don't you?"

"Mmmm, please. I need your cock," Holly replied.

"No, not me tonight. I think you need to learn another lesson before you go off to college," Derek said.

"What? What do you mean?" Holly asked, confused.

"I mean you need to learn how to seduce your professors to get the best grade."

Holly paused, confused. What was he talking about?

"I don't understand," she replied, now worried what he might have in mind.

"Let's pretend that Barry is your professor. You are failing his class and you need to get your grade up. Are you following me?" he asked.

"What! You want me to... No!" she shouted. And then realizing that Barry could probably hear her she lowered her voice. "No! That's disgusting!"

"Well I think it makes perfect sense. Here you are, heading off to college in less than a month, and I'm the only guy you've ever been with. An older man like Barry would be a great contrast, it'll help you understand how different every guy can be. And on top of that, it's the ultimate revenge on your mom. If he takes you up on your offer to suck his cock, which I guarantee he will, then you have leverage with your mom that you can you as you see fit," he argued.

"That's insane! You don't really expect me to go through with this, do you?" Holly asked.

"I certainly do. And deep down, I know that thinking about it makes you wet," he said.

"No it doesn't!" she squealed. But an image of herself on her knees in front of Barry popped into her head and wouldn't go away. "Damn him!" she thought.

"Well babe, I just don't know. If you don't do this, then maybe you don't really want me to fuck you anymore. I've been getting a little bored with it, to be honest."

Holly fumed. She couldn't actually do this, could she? It was so wrong, she could get in so much trouble. What if Barry rejected her? What if he told her mommy? But at the same time, she knew that Derek didn't make idle threats. He probably would dump her if she didn't go through with it. And she was constantly horny and desperate for Derek's cock, and wasn't ready to give that up.

"Ok," she squeaked.

"Good girl," Derek replied. "Now go out there just as you are. Take your phone with you and don't hang up. Set it down near you so I can hear."

Holly couldn't believe she was going to do this. Once again Derek found something that both disgusted her but also triggered a sexual excitement inside her that she never knew existed. She was filled with a combination of fear and arousal. She walked over to her bedroom door and put her hand on the doorknob. After taking a deep breath she turned the knob and inched the door open. She could hear him still in the kitchen down the hall from her room. She opened the door wider and stepped out, keenly aware that she was wearing black thong panties and nothing else. The cool air in the hallway caused her nipples to harden more than they already were from the earlier teasing.

Her naked tits jiggled as she padded down the hallway, her bare feet soundless on the hard tile floor. After another deep breath, she stepped around the corner. Barry was at the sink, his back to her. He didn't notice her as she stood there quietly. After several moments he sensed her presence and turned around.

"Holly! What are you doing?" he gasped. Holly just stood there, head bowed slightly, red with embarrassment. Barry turned to face her, finding it impossible to not take in her beautiful body. He stared at her large tits, and further down to her shapely hips, and then to the small patch of black lace covering her pussy. Holly took a tentative step towards him and set her phone on the counter. Barry continued to stare.

"Holly, you shouldn't..." he choked.

"Would you like me to... to suck your cock, Mister Danford?" she asked, her head still bowed. She didn't know why she addressed him formally like that, but somehow it felt right. As she waited for his answer she looked at the bulge that was forming in his pants.

Barry was in shock. He knew he should run away. This was Jenn's daughter! But his feet were frozen as he stared at her beauty. He had certainly noticed all the changes happening to her body in recent weeks. He had tried to not be obvious about it, but when he was around her he couldn't help but have fantasies about her. She took another step towards him and dropped to her knees. He finally got his voice back.

"Holly, you shouldn't be doing this," he croaked. But he did nothing to stop Holly as she put her hands on his belt and pulled it open. She ran her hands over the bulge in his pants and then pulled down his zipper. Barry just stared down at her, taking in her nearly naked form. His conscience was telling him no, but his hardening cock was quickly taking charge of his actions.

She continued. She already had his pants down around his ankles and began pulling his underwear down. His rod popped out and Holly gasped. She wrapped her hand around it and began to examine it. It wasn't very big, she decided. It was maybe five inches long and not very thick. At the base of it was a thick patch of dark pubic hair and further up was the paunch of his belly. She looked up at him.

"May I suck you cock, sir?"

"Oh god," he gulped, unable to say no. Her plump lips were only inches from his shaft. He desperately wanted to feel her mouth on his manhood.

"I guess that means yes," she cooed as she continued to play the part of the innocent schoolgirl for him. She leaned forward and ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft. She had learned what Derek liked and disliked, so she hoped these same techniques worked on Barry. She began licking from the base up to the head until it was coated with her saliva. Barry groaned.

She looked up at him again and as their eyes met she drew his cock into her mouth. She easily bottomed out on it, the tip resting against the back of her mouth. She swirled her tongue against it as she sealed her lips around it. She began a slow motion of letting it slide almost all the way out of her mouth before taking it deep again. She reached up and tugged gently on his balls.

As she was sucking Barry's cock she again thought about what she was doing. This was Barry, a man she despised, and here she was kneeling in front of him with his cock in her mouth. But she felt sexy, and she knew how much he desired her. She also felt empowered. She controlled his cock, so she controlled him, and that made her pussy drip with excitement. And of course that power over him would last well past the few minutes of pleasure he took from her. She clamped her lips around him and sucked harder. He groaned in need.

As she continued to pleasure him he reached down and tried to cup her tits in his hands. She quickly slapped his hands away and grunted an "nuh uh" while his cock was still in her mouth. She'd suck his cock, but there was no way she was going to let him fondle her tits. This distinction of where her limits were seemed to make perfect sense to her somehow.

After several more minutes she removed his cock from her mouth and looked up at him. With a mischievous smirk she raised up until his shaft was resting between her tits. She pushed the two mounds together and captured his throbbing cock, and then slowly rose up and down. Barry quickly took over, thrusting his manhood between her tits at an aggressive pace. He resisted his desire to grab her tits and fuck them with abandon. Holly dribbled out some saliva to lubricate the tit fuck she was receiving.

Soon Barry groaned loudly as his orgasm neared. Holly just looked up at him expectantly. He thrust upwards and the first blast of cum hit Holly on the chin. The second spurt landed on her neck, and after that his cock pulsed and throbbed as it dribbled out the last of his seed. His cum dripped back down between her breasts as she released his rod and backed away.

"Thank you sir," she mumbled, then stood and grabbed her phone before quickly returning to her room.

*****

"Fuck!" Holly shouted to no one in particular as she sat in her room at her daddy's house.

"Hey, what's going on in there? And watch your tongue!" her dad shouted from the living room.

"Sorry. It's nothing, I just stubbed my toe, sorry!" she called back. In reality she was desperately horny. She hadn't seen or heard from Derek in three days ever since the incident at the movie theater.

She and Derek had gone to see a movie at the local theater. As luck would have it, on the way out they ran into Janet and Tammy, one of Janet's friends. Holly would have just ignored them and kept on walking, but Derek, that bastard, had to stop and chat with them. And of course he had to flirt with Janet. They talked to each other as if Holly wasn't even there. Derek reached out and touched Janet several times, and Holly could see Janet blush. Janet, for her part, couldn't keep her hands off of Derek. She laughed wildly at his stupid jokes, and pretended to stumble up against him. All the while Janet kept looking over at Holly. Holly's rage grew as she watched this hideous scene. Eventually Holly cracked.

"What the fuck, Janet?" Holly shouted. "You really are a fucking bitch! Derek is here with me, and you think it's ok to flirt with him right in front of me? Fuck you!"

Both Derek and Janet looked at Holly, momentarily stunned. And Holly immediately regretted her words. But she stood her ground, and there was no way she was going to apologize. After a long silence, Derek took control of the situation.

"I'm sorry Janet, that was uncalled for. Look, I apparently need to take her home, but I'll talk to you later, ok?" Derek said calmly to Janet. Then he turned to Holly.

"That was the last straw. You know I don't appreciate you acting all jealous. It doesn't suit you, and given our mutual interest in our relationship I would expect more from you. Now come on, I'll take you home," Derek had said.

That was the last time she saw Derek. There were only a few more weeks until she was scheduled to go off to college. Up until that incident she had been having sex with Derek every day, sometimes more than once in a day. A part of her despised him, but another part desperately craved getting fucked by him. It was an addiction, she knew, and she had come to the conclusion that there must have been something true about his deal with Satan that he told her about. There wasn't any other reasonable explanation for how she felt, and for the transformation of her body from average looking to looking like a porn star with big boobs, big butt, and puffy lips.

But now after a few days without him she was going crazy. She masturbated three or four times a day, but it did nothing to relieve her craving for his cock.

Holly's phone buzzed. It was a message from Derek. She read it nervously.

'Be at my house in one hour. Make yourself presentable. Wear something sexy.'

Holly read the message again. She knew she wasn't going to refuse, but she worried what he had planned. Derek wasn't one to just let it go and forgive her without some sort of penance to be paid.

For the next forty minutes she scrambled to fix her hair, put on make-up, and pick out something to wear. Over the summer she had acquired a collection of sexy clothes as well as some skills in applying make-up. She decided on a pair of Daisy Duke jean shorts and a loose fitting gold low cut top. She put a jacket on over the top as she talked to her daddy about borrowing the car. She wore a pair of Chuck Taylor's until she got to the car, then she removed them and slipped on a pair of silver heels and removed her jacket.

As she drove the twenty minutes to his house she tried not to think about what might be in store for her. She parked and walked up to the front door, then rang the bell and waited.

After a few moments Derek opened the door.

"Hey babe," he said coolly. "Come on it." She followed him into the large living room.

"Oh fuck! What is she..." Holly blurted out before she could control her tongue. Standing in the living room was Janet. She had a look that Holly knew all too well from seeing it on herself. Janet was clearly aroused.

"Hi Holly," Janet said. "So glad you could make it."

"Umm, hi Janet," she replied. In her head she added, "you bitch!"

Holly turned to Derek. She tried to keep her voice calm. "Why is Janet here?"

"Oh yes, funny story about that," Derek opined. "But I'll explain that later. First, I think we have some catching up to do. On your knees, babe. Take my cock out."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • College Prep Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds