• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Autocides Ch. 01

Autocides Ch. 01

12

[Author's notes: Warning! This is a perfect bodies story, based upon well known pornstars (so it could also have gone in the celebrities category, except for the aliens and the telepathy. Oh well). The premise is that aliens copy them and drop them by the billions on our world. This is my predicted result, which will hopefully be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[No pornstars were harmed during the making of this story.]

*****

I am walking down Fulton street in Manhattan at 7:55 AM on a Tuesday in the early fall, just after the "back-to-school" sales, heading towards work from the subway station. Not as big as the skyscrapers a few blocks over, but enough to leave a slight chill in the air, plus the ever present aroma of "the city" wafting in the air. I'm still at least a block from the office, when everything goes absolutely bonkers. Gold gossamer cylinders sprout up from the ground and dissolve, as armies of men and women dressed only in lingerie - some in nothing at all - start heading towards the people on the street.

A golden shimmer appears in front of me, like a woman is being 3d printed straight up from the ground in front of me. I recognize her. It is Janet Mason, from back in the days before she became a body builder. Her eyes flash purple for just a moment as the shimmer fades, then return to the steel blue-grey intense concentration of a woman making a decision. Her strawberry red hair is tousled, falling without the curls she wore in her later years all the way to her shoulders. Her perfect archers bow lips are wet and red, like she just applied her makeup and then licked her lips looking at her next meal. She has simple open loop teardrop earrings, and a strand of pearls close around her throat, not even reaching her collar bone, but they are loose, like she'd just tossed her head back to strike the pose.

Her 34E breasts fill out the lacy black bra perfectly, although the pattern of the lace blocks me from clearly seeing her nipples, but they don't seem to be stiff just yet. Her body is so creamy and smooth, not like later on when she had all the body building ripples. She still has the two pearl bellybutton piercing, and the matching black french cut thong is cut so high on her hips that the waistband goes around her back at the same level as her bellybutton. Her flower print black silk robe has fallen down to beneath her elbows on both sides, trapped against the curve of her magnificent ass by her right hand, cupping her sweet cheek and fingering the lace of her matching black stockings. My eyes rake over to her panties, and I'm in luck, her trimmed red fur is visible through the lace, as her left hand pushes the robe into her squelching wet pussy, at all times showing the long red fingernails and the wedding ring plus engagement ring.

She looks at me quizzically for a moment, then licks her lips with that incredibly talented (and versatile!) tongue. She unsnaps the front catch of the bra and her nipples stiffen in the breeze. Her left hand moves to pull down her panties, just below her crotch, so I can see everything as she slides that long index finger back into her slot to rub her clit. It is as if she is reading my mind, as her maddening hot pussy scent fills my nose and drives me wild.

My mind and body are overwhelmed. Here, in the flesh before me are the porn goddesses of my dreams, as I see battalions of them in the streets. Sophie Dee's, Lady Sonia's, Deauxma's, Jada Fire's, Naomi BanXXX's, Daisy Mae's, Brooklyn Chase's, Nina Hartley's, Christy Mack's, Yurizan Beltran's, Kendra Lust's, Jenna Jameson's, Veronica Avluv's, Asa Akira's, Sasha Grey's, Maserati's, Lisa Ann's, Priya Rai's, Monique Fuente's, India Summer's, Annette Haven's, Rebecca Linare's, Tera Patrick's, Seka's, Jeanna Fine's, Eva Angelina's, Faye Reagan's, Skin Diamond's, Veronia Hart's, Christy Canyon's, Ginger Lynn's, Traci Lords', Marilyn Chambers', Ona Zee's, Ebony Ayes', Asia Carrera's, Audrey Bitoni's, Alexis Texas', Vanessa Blue's, Gianna Michaels', Linda Lovelace's, and many many others too numerous to mention, all in copies of a thousand or more.

Interspersed between them are the male pornstars, in numbers just as large, as I see flashes now up in the buildings, just like they are scanning us from the ground up. Lexington Steele's, John Holmes', James Deen's, Peter North's, Mick Blue's, Manuel Ferrara's, Mr. Pete's, Mandingo's, Mr. Marcus', Brandon Iron's, Peter North's, Justin Slayer's, Evan Stone's, Sean Michaels', Rocco Siffredi's, Pierre Woodman's, Ron Jeremy's, Julian's, Marc Davis', Mark Ashley's, Sensi's, Brian Pumper's, Jared Grey's, Rico Strong's, and many many others too numerous to mention, all in copies of a thousand or more.

'We are fucked' I think to myself.

My Janet speaks to me, saying "I'm really thirsty. Do you know where I could get a hot cock to drink?"

I catch the scent of her hot pussy again, even stronger now, overwhelming my ability to resist her. If I had any chance to run, it is gone now. My average size cock was heading to hardness just from looking at her, now it is heading to being printed under their fucking golden shower ray to become as hard as diamond (they didn't really change my cock, it just feels that way). I didn't even think the answer, although I heard myself say it: "Of course Janet, help yourself."

She kneels on the sidewalk, unbuckles my pants, drops them to my ankles, and just as quickly, my briefs join them. She takes my hard shaft in both hands (sadly, side by side instead of one atop the other - there isn't enough length), stroking my cock slowly as she looks up at me and smiles that deadly dangerous beautiful smile. "You can play with my boobies if you'd like.", which strangely enough was exactly what I'd been thinking.

I reached out to those soft full globes, pressing my fingers over the lines that horrible, terrible, beautiful blessed bra had printed into her creamy soft skin, wondering if she was flesh and blood or built on a Terminator chassis.

"No, baby, I'm hot flesh and blood, just like you. Made for you, like for instance my pussy has been resized and re-textured for your maximum pleasure, but neither of us is going to be true. My friend Nina will stop by later. She might bring Sophie with her, still not clear on how that's going to work out, but I'm sure we will figure out something." She smiles, taking her right thumb, rubbing it in the slit in the tip of my cock to get at the pre-cum oozing out, then moving her thumb to her mouth and moaning a deep throaty moan which is half way toward a growl as she sucks, licking the pre-cum off her thumb. She smiles again, starts sucking my cock, slowly licking the tip to dig out the pre-cum, flicking it back into her mouth and moaning, then wiping her tongue all around the tip, stopping to smile at me again, always looking at my eyes to see how good she is making me feel.

No other woman has ever come close, and from her smile, you can tell she knows it.

Janet starts licking and sucking the tip, looking up at me, asking "Am I doing it right baby?" and "Am I making you feel good baby?"

"God yes! I answer. "God yes!"

Tears are falling down my cheeks, as I see a woman, on her period, being eaten out by some Fabio looking dude as she screams from one intense orgasm to another, tears streaming down her face too. I wish with all my heart that I could make Janet feel that way.

"You will. You will." She stops sucking me long enough to read my thoughts and answer me, then deep throats me all the way to my balls and pulls back to suck like a Hoover vacuum on turbo mode. She returns to making love to my cock with her mouth and hands, right hand stroking down my shaft as her mouth and tongue slowly follow, then cork screwing back up to follow her mouth. Her left hand plays with my balls, seeing if I'm going to cum soon. Thank God I'd spent last night jerking off since after going back in to work I could never predict when I'd be off again due to some financial crisis somewhere in the world.

"I'm glad about that too. I really love sucking you. My husband put these rings on my fingers, but I CHOSE to put your cock in my mouth, the cock I will serve and love for the rest of my life. Don't worry about the work thing anymore. I'm rich, and all we need to do is make love together and with our friends." Janet says as she strokes my cock with her hands, faster than before, now than she knows I can take it.

I wonder if I will ever be able to hear her thoughts like she does mine.

"I don't think it works like that honey. I was made for you, but you weren't made for me. But there may be upgrades for both of us in our future, so you never know. But since it is something you want, I'll ask, just like I know your heart skipped a beat when I mentioned Sophie and Nina. Any woman you want, I will make sure you get her." Janet says as she strokes my cock right to the edge. "Don't you dare cum unless it is inside me!" Janet cries out as her talons dig into my balls.

"The juice in these balls belongs to me! Only to me! I'm happy to share with my friends, but you better ask before you give it to anyone else!" Janet nips at my cock in warning, as she presses the nails in right to the limit of what I can take.

"Got it! Got it!" I cry out, realizing she knows just how much I meant it.

Janet goes back to making love to my cock. I can hear the cries and even screams of ecstasy echoing in the cavernous street. The Fabio looking dude has picked up the ragtime gal and is carrying her down the street in his arms like she is a five pound sack of flour, no effort at all, clearly tender, brushing her hair as he talks to her, probably reciting some clap trap from a romance novel.

"Romance is her porn. Let her have what makes her happy." Janet says as she starts sucking my balls and stroking my shaft. The change-up is just what I needed to keep from climaxing, as Janet starts chuckling.

"Your cum is what makes me happy. The only thing that makes me more happy is making you happy. Lasting longer makes you happy. Fucking my big titties makes you happy too." Janet smiles as she spits in her hands, rubbing her cleavage to get it slick, then wraps her big boobs around my cock as I start really, for the first time, truly participating. I fuck her boobs as fast as I can as she smiles at me and looks at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Mommy needs your cum. Mommy needs your cum NOW!" Janet demands, as she drops her mouth onto my cock, frantically fisting my shaft, as she does the Hoover super suck turbo mode suction on the tip of my cock.

Janet pops off the tip to look me in the eyes and smiles "When you come in Nina and Sophie, can I please lick it out?" as she puts her mouth back over the tip just in time to catch the spurts as her left hand squeezes my balls, just enough to really drive me into the stratosphere, chuckling all the time.

'Yes, bitch, it sometimes sucks balls to have a telepathic girlfriend who knows all your fantasies better than you do yourself' I think to myself.

Janet smiles and when there is no more cum, she switches to sucking my balls and chuckling.

"I'm your bitch, I'm your slut, I'm your whore. I'm your hotwife, your MILF, your easy bar pickup. I am every woman you ever wanted and the woman who will make absolutely certain you get every woman you want from now on. Now take me home and fuck me. Refractory period should coincide with our arrival unless you want to stop and play on the way." Janet proposes.

But my body is too weak to follow her commands. My knees buckle as she stands, her panties catching my chin like the safety net of a trapeze act. My hands go to her luxuriously padded ass, as I gaze upon the most perfect pussy ever put on the earth. Red hair in silky tufts above, thick outer vulva lips engorged with her lust, almost crimson, the simple inner lips sheltering the nub at the top, textured like a small raspberry. I lick around the outer lips, then up and down her wet slit, then flicking very lightly across the tip of her clit.

"Ooh, you are a very talented pussy licker. Maybe Nina and Sophie shouldn't be the only ones to lick the cum out of my cunt!" Janet gushes as she quivers, while I concentrate on the fact I made a fucking porn goddess quiver with my tongue!

"You're going to do more than that! Finger my g-spot and get ready for me to squirt!" Janet encourages me, as her hips hump my face. I am loathe to give up having my hands on her fabulous ass, but I figure I can always spank her ass when fucking her doggy style.

"Ooh, I like that idea. But I'm so close baby, give me the tongue and the come hither fingers! Please baby, I need it right the fuck now!" Janet demands.

I can barely fit two fingers inside of her, she is so fucking tight. I have switched to sucking and licking the almost inch long clit, suck, lick, suck-suck lick-lick, long suck, vibrating lick, like a primitive 'Save Our Souls' Morse code version of 'please come for me'!

Janet release a massive squirt right into my face, her hips bucking as she grunts "Ungh-Ungh-UNGH!" I have just made a porn goddess come with my tongue!

"Yes, and if you take me home anytime soon, I'll be coming on your cock! What, did you think you would fuck me like some alley cat in the street? Not with this limp noodle! I bet Nina, Sophie, and I can suck it hard. I bet we can even make you cum on our faces as we joyously worship your cock! Do you want to give that a try? I thought so!" Janet, ever the pornographic cheerleader, encourages me to pick up our clothing and get moving.

I took the duty of smoothing the bra out before putting it back on her arms, gently pressing her fabulous breasts into it before smoothing the lace again and again.

"Like five shakes of your prick at a urinal, now you are just playing with them." Janet giggles, smiles, then hotly kisses me hard and deep. "Yes, I did suck your cock before I ever kissed you. You are that important to me."

'Fucking telepathic girlfriend!' I think as she chuckles.

"Yes, you should be fucking your telepathic girlfriend." Janet giggles, as she bends down to pick up my underwear, turning back to look at me to bat her eyes while her hands glide down her magnificent ass as she displays herself for me, then my pants, a wider stance now as she shakes her massive mammaries dangling beneath her, as she pulls up her robe. Then as she pulls me to wrap my arms around her, pressing my crotch into her well displayed ass, she begs "Please check to see my lingerie is on right before you cinch the belt, please baby?"

My hands check out her fantastic ass, her cum slicked thighs, her slightly rounded belly, her fully rounded breasts. Everything is where it should be, as I think 'I should memorize her body'.

"Damn straight! Maybe you should lick every square inch of it too! Maybe that would help!" Janet teases.

"Fuck me that's hot!" I cry out.

"I would be doing just that but someone can't seem to move his feet towards the subway." Janet teases.

Fulton is clearing now as everyone has paired up, or gathered into a group, or some other weird exercise. Five guys are standing in a line on the sidewalk, all nude from the ankles up, as five women pornstars blow them, right in the middle of downtown at the same time everybody should be sitting at their desks and working. Soon it is five more and five more and five more, and I'm lucky number twenty one as Janet yanks my pants back down, underwear with it, and goes back to take her place in line.

So apparently a Veronica Avluv organized this, or her boyfriend/lover thought it up, and this army of very experienced, very talented porn stars have exactly one minute each to get you off. When you climax, you step out of line and go find your girlfriend. She keeps on going, no matter how many she makes cum, until you do.

A woman's line forms across the street, then a gay line on both sides down the middle. Traffic is hopelessly gridlocked anyway.

About ten of my favorite porn stars have a go at me, but just having been drained by one of the best, I am a hard target (or an empty straw, take your pick). That is until SHE kneels in front of me.

Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Dressed in an outfit designed to give a stiff a boner. Sheer black robe, full length, all the way to the ankles, flowing around her. Hose, heels, garter belt. Flowery high V cut french panties, v cut down to show the fur but not the clit, wrapped around one of the tightest asses on the planet. Bra in a sheer underwire half cup, nipples resting out like .22 magnum rounds, I swear nearly an inch long. Face of an angel, the one, the only (of a thousand or so anyway) - Nina.

"I hear we have a playdate later. If you cum for me now, I won't torture you later." Nina giggles as she laughs, my first BDSM pornstar. There is no hope for me now, as her wet finger snakes my ass and her mouth sucks me like some hot fiend on parole from hades, who goes free forever if they make me cum. My balls have gone full walnut, and I am shaking as I try to hold back. Nina is tapped out by another pornstar, and I breathe a sigh of relief. I should have known things would only get worse for me.

Red hair. Blue lace dress that just barely covers her crotch with nipples sticking out through the lace and her pussy fur visible through the lace like wings flying above her slick wet pussy lips. Again, deadly blue eyes. Face of an angel, unless you know better because you've seen her BDSM films. Sophie Dee, coming for me.

"Wow. Nina left you shaking. Guess that means you get it rough. Fuck with torturing you later, I've got my claws on you now." She says as she shoves her thumb hard up my ass, still wet from Nina (I think she was hoping I'd be dry), as she simply finishes the job Nina had started. I'm still shaking as Sophie crushes my balls, and even THAT can't stop me from coming into her silky hot mouth. I keep pumping and pumping, pumping dry (because there is no jism left), which is quite painful. You can almost hear the echo of empty soda straws echoing in the street as the pornstars suck us dry.

Sophie kisses me, giving me back most of my jism, and says "We'll be over to your place as soon as we are done here. We can't wait to see how many rounds of sucking, fucking, and girl/girl it takes to finish the three of you off tonight. We have bets. Nina says 4, I say five, and your silly bint says six. Owwwww!" Sophie cries out as my beloved Janet tweaks her nipples sticking out of the dress VERY hard.

"Pitches well, can't hit for shit." Janet says, then adds "Old cricket taunt, about being able to throw the fire but not handle it when it is coming at her. Sophie makes a good top but a terrible bottom. Don't worry. Nina and I will make her our pussy slave." Janet says as she kisses me deeply with a mouth full of someone else's cum. This is slow, languid, even loving, except for the other guys ball juice mixing with my own in her mouth. You can say a lot of things about my Janet, but she is the best kisser bar none. My hands roam over her soft body, as we just make out in the middle of the street, thinking how loving and being loved by this goddess will never get old.

"Maybe someday it will. But I have lots and lots of friends, and they will take care of you just as well as I do. Then you will come back to me and it will all be new again. Polyamory forever!" Janet says enthusiastically as she pops her eyes wide and smiles at me, then kisses me truly, madly deeply. Her tongue is wild in my mouth, as I think 'I could get hard again soon'.

"Have you ever fucked on the subway? It's always been a fantasy of mind. Could you bend me over, pull my panties down, spit roasting me with Devon here?" Janet says as she pulls a slightly younger, racially indeterminate, but on the latin/negro/asian side, nebbish with very curly hair to her side. How the hell did he ever rate a Nina?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Autocides Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds