• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 15

Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 15

1234

SLEEPLESS IN WILDWOOD

I awoke in the early morning hours long before the alarm. After a rare weekend where I had both Saturday and Sunday off it was Monday, the beginning of a new work week. This wasn't just any work week, though, it was the final week of my Mailgirls contract and my mind was racing with all of the possible outcomes of it. I knew there'd be no more sleep tonight as I stared at the ceiling fan spinning slowly above the bed.

Anna lay next to me in the bed sleeping soundly, untroubled by any thoughts of the future. She still had a few months left on her contract but she already knew what was going to happen at the end of it. Anna was leaving - leaving the company, leaving the condo, leaving me - as soon as she was able. There was nothing acrimonious about her leaving, it was simply time for her to move on with her life. She'd come to me as an abused, naive, sheltered eighteen-year-old girl and had become a strong, independent twenty-year-old woman. What had been exciting to her at first about being a mailgirl had eventually begun to feel like shackles. All the restrictions imposed on her within the Mailgirls universe had begun to chafe and Anna yearned to taste true freedom for the first time in her life. When her contract ended she was determined to make that happened.

I knew Anna's leaving was best for her - best for both of us really - but I still felt the familiar ache of a dying relationship nearing its end. She was still a sweet girl who cared deeply for me but was also restless to get onto the next phase of her life, one that didn't have much room for me in it. In many ways Anna had already checked out of our relationship. The dominant/submissive roleplaying that had once been so exciting to her had become boring and she went through the motions of it only because Barbara had ordered it. It had been weeks since we'd made love. What Anna really wanted to do was have sex with a man, something she'd yet to experience. And there was one man in particular she wanted to have sex with: Brad Hostler, a graphic artist on the Demon Slayer game.

I don't know exactly how Anna and Brad had connected but they had despite the strict rules against fraternization between mailgirls and regular employees. It wasn't allowed even away from work and if Barbara found out about it there was no doubt in my mind she would fire Brad in a heartbeat. She could even fire Anna and force her to pay the exorbitant financial penalties for failing to complete her contract. Anna was so paranoid about cameras and bugs planted in the condo or Barbara intercepting her texts and emails that she had set up a system where the two of them left hand written notes for each other in secret spots around town like a couple of spies in a Cold War movie. Anna confided in me about Brad one day on our walk home from work when she was certain that Barbara couldn't somehow listen in.

For my part I'd always been honest with Anna about the things that took place at Barbara's house and if she was bothered by it she never showed it. Anna always knew that our relationship was a way station for her, not a final destination. I think she also sensed that the intensity of my relationship with Barbara could never be matched in ours.

It had been well over a year since that first visit to Barbara's house and there had been many more since. Although she still treated me like her personal slave, there had also been many moments of passion, tenderness, and kindness between us. Barbara remained an enigma though. Fire and ice. In between those sessions at her home she often went long stretches where she treated me as just another lowly little mailgirl or ignored me altogether. I often wondered if this was calculated or was just part of her defense mechanism to keep herself from falling too hard for a mailgirl.

There'd been no more whippings since the day I'd bypassed the chain of command to bring Lin to her office but I'd given her no reason to whip me either. I'd become the obedient mailgirl she'd demanded from the beginning. Obedient in all ways but one: every couple of weeks or so I'd be summoned to that little room in the east wing where the Hiromoto tech would hand me a cellphone and I'd tell Mariko everything I had seen or heard about DDE's projects along with any rumors floating around about its top executives. I worried after each time that Barbara would find out but there was never a hint that she had. Mariko assured me that she had taken steps to insure that I'd be summoned only during times that Barbara was out of the building or in meetings and that my visits to that room would remain invisible on the computer log of my daily activities. That made me wonder just how Mariko was able to keep such close tabs on Barbara's schedule and movements. I was pretty sure I wasn't the only DDE spy in Hiromoto's network.

I even told Mariko about my trysts with Barbara at her home and this seemed like a bigger betrayal than any of that other stuff. I felt like Mariko was my only lifeline though if Barbara tried to force me into another oppressive contract. And now that all new Mailgirls contracts included language that allowed the contracts to be bought and sold on the open market I wanted more than ever to avoid signing another one. There were now six licensed North American companies signed onto the Mailgirls program - four in the U.S. and two in Canada - not to mention all of the foreign companies licensed by Hiromoto Industries also eligible to buy and sell Mailgirls contracts. I had no desire to be sold to the highest bidder if Barbara ever grew tired of me. As the famous "Mailgirl 9" I knew there'd be no shortage of bidders for my services.

Whatever my future held would in large part be determined over the next few days. Not only was my contract expiring but I knew that representatives from Hiromoto Industries would be in town this week to sign a long-term extension of the agreement with DDE as their North American partners in the Mailgirls program. There were even rumors that Mr. Hiromoto himself might come and I very much hoped that Mariko would, too.

Kelly's contract was also expiring at the end of the week and although I hadn't had a chance to talk to her about it lately it seemed like a foregone conclusion that she'd be leaving DDE. Barbara and Kelly hated each other and Kelly couldn't stand being treated like a dumb bimbo by people who lacked her intelligence and education. Although I'd become friendly with some of the other mailgirls I knew it would be a lonely feeling continuing on without Kelly or Anna. Maybe it's because good memories often remain while bad memories tend to fade over time but I thought back now to the days when it was only the three of us working the tower together as my favorite time as a mailgirl. I'd miss the two of them terribly when they were gone.

But I'd already decided that I would continue working as a mailgirl if I could even without Anna and Kelly. The last two years had been the most bizarre, intense, and exciting of my life and I wasn't ready yet to jump off of this crazy train. On the other hand I was also determined not to sign another contract that made me a virtual slave of DDE. Barbara hadn't said a word about a new contract in months though which made me nervous. Was she so certain she had a way to make me sign one that would bind me to her that she didn't mind waiting until the last minute? Would she even allow me to continue working as a mailgirl without one? As I lay awake staring at the ceiling I was filled with apprehension over what this week might hold for me.

The jarring sound of the alarm going off jolted Anna from her sleep. She reached over and shut it off, then turned to me with a sleepy smile. "Have you been awake for awhile?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I replied to her, still roleplaying the obedient servant.

"Big week, huh?"

"Yes ma'am, it is."

Anna sat up in the bed and wiped the sleep from her eyes as the blanket fell revealing her beautiful bare breasts. As I looked at this sweet, lovely young woman the ache of loss returned. I knew moments like this were coming to an end, maybe as soon as the next few days.

MONDAY MORNING

There was already a lineup of mailgirls at the security desk in the employee entrance lobby when we arrived at the DDE complex at seven a.m. Mailgirls were now forced to undress in the lobby and surrender their clothes to security to be placed in bags and locked up until the end of their shift. This particular humiliation had been cooked up by Barbara over a year ago to allow mailgirls no access to their clothes while on duty. She'd used the time Kelly had gotten dressed and left the complex without permission to talk to me in the condo as the rationale for it. I knew the real reason though. It was intended as yet another demonstration of the complete control the company had over its mailgirls when they were within these walls.

Another change initiated by Barbara was that all mailgirls had to wear an "identity necklace" with each individual mailgirl's number stamped on a plate attached to the front of it. In reality it was the same type of flexible metal collar that I wore full time. Barbara had once actually told a reporter that this was done to give mailgirls a "cleaner, more stylish look" than inking numbers on their bare skin. While this was true it was a pretty low bar to clear since just about anything would have been cleaner and more stylish than scrawling numbers on our skin with a felt tip pen. These collars also contained a RFID chip that would set off an alarm if a mailgirl tried to leave the premises without authorization. Since these collars were locked on at the beginning of each shift and could only be unlocked by a security guard at the end of the shift this made us virtual prisoners of the company whenever we were on duty.

Even though I always arrived to work naked and collared anyway I still had to wait in line to get my MMU, the smart phone that was strapped to each mailgirl's arm that was used to alert us to deliveries, deadlines, compile demerits, and track our movements throughout the large DDE complex. It also held the mailgirl's digital company ID so we weren't allowed beyond the employee lobby without this electronic leash.

While waiting behind Anna I noticed a very pretty young woman dressed in a stylish blouse and skirt staring at me from a corner of the lobby. She looked familiar to me somehow but I couldn't quite place her face. Had she been a student at my college? Obviously she hadn't been one of my friends but could she be someone I'd seen around campus? Anna had just finished handing her clothes to the security guard and was being fitted with her collar and MMU when this woman walked up to me. "You're Mailgirl 9, right?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"I'm supposed to start training with you today," she said. This was the first I'd heard of it. There was a lot of training going on lately here at DDE to supply the other licensed companies with mailgirls but I hadn't been involved in any of it. Tanisha, a thickly built African-American woman who was working the Mailgirls security counter this morning, overheard this and turned to the woman.

"What's your name, hon?" she asked her.

"Diana Clarkson," she answered. That name sounded familiar. I knew it from somewhere, but where?

Tanisha typed into her computer. "Yep, she's with you today Nine." Then she turned to Diana. "You won't be doing any training like that, hon. Get your clothes off."

Diana took a deep breath to calm herself. "Yes ma'am," she replied as she glanced nervously at the regular clothed employees - the "norms" - entering the lobby to begin their day. She began fumbling with the buttons on her blouse.

While Diana was undressing, Tanisha took a fully charged MMU from a drawer and typed a passcode into it which unlocked my company identification and assigned this particular MMU to me. This passcode also locked me out of the MMU settings so I couldn't tamper with them, not that I would even if I knew how. This security feature had been added after one tech savvy mailgirl had figured out a way to alter the number of demerits she'd received. After it was discovered that she'd been doing this the girl had managed to avoid termination and those huge contractual financial penalties by agreeing to receive 1000 demerits as punishment. Since each ten demerits meant an extra hour of unpaid work this meant an additional 100 work hours that the company could assign as mandatory overtime whenever it felt like it. And since these extra hours wore her down she failed to meet deadlines more frequently which meant accumulating even more demerits. It was a vicious cycle and even though it seemed like this poor girl was always at work it barely put a dent into the number of additional hours she owed the company.

After Tanisha had strapped the MMU onto my arm we both turned to look at Diana who was now down to her bra and panties. I also noticed that she was wearing a necklace, earrings, rings and a watch and also had a handbag that she'd placed on the floor. These were all no-no's for mailgirls when they showed up to work.

"Listen sweetie," Tanisha said to Diana, "since this is y'alls first day as a tango I'm going to cut you some slack. Mailgirls are allowed to wear only a single item of clothing to work along with a pair of sandals or sneakers. That's it, hon. No underwear or socks, no jewelry, no purses or handbags. You're not allowed any personal items anywhere on the property past this point and we barely got enough space to lock all of y'alls stuff up in our storage closet as it is without mailgirls showing up dressed like normal folk. You ain't gonna need any business attire on this job, sweetie, so don't wear any to work."

"I'm sorry ma'am," the girl replied. "I didn't know."

"Didn't you get a Mailgirls handbook that you were supposed to read before coming to work?"

"No ma'am," Diana responded. "I looked at one online though. I guess I missed the part about what I was allowed to wear to work. Or maybe I was looking at an older version of the handbook."

Tanisha shook her head. "You're damn lucky you got me working the Mailgirls desk today, hon, because most of the other security guards would've dinged you with some demerits. I ain't gonna do that to you on your first day. Next time I will though." I knew she was telling Diana the truth. Even though Tanisha could be loud and overbearing she actually was nicer to us mailgirls than most of the other security guards and DDE employees.

"Yes ma'am," Diana replied. "I won't do it again."

Tanisha nodded. "Now take off the rest of your clothes. We ain't got all day."

After finishing stripping Diana stood self-consciously nude before us, her arms crossed over her breasts. "Put your hands at your side," I told her as a warning before Tanisha could. "No covering up at any time." She quickly obeyed and I got a good look at her. She had a beautiful, natural body with soft round breasts that were well proportioned to the rest of her body but a little large for the job and would bounce uncomfortably when she ran. She wasn't fat by any means though there were a few areas that could use tightening up. She was also tall for a mailgirl, probably about 5'9" or so. Her tall, curvy frame meant more body parts jiggling and her feet would take more of a pounding over the course of her shift. Women with firm, compact, athletic bodies generally did best in this job.

This was how I evaluated the female body now, by how well suited it was for the job. While Diana had a beautiful body by any conventional measure I found myself critiquing any tiny flaw that might cause her difficulties as a mailgirl. Her face, however, was perfect. Diana's jet black hair hung down to just over her shoulders framing fresh faced girl-next-door looks and dark brown eyes. This look, along with that tall, curvy body, would make her very popular here or wherever she eventually ended up. As I looked her over I once again had the unshakeable feeling that I knew her from somewhere.

"I'll see you upstairs, Nine," Anna said, clearly bored waiting for me. She turned and headed for the doorway that led to the service stairs without waiting for a response. I turned back and saw Tanisha scrounging through her desk looking for a trainee ID necklace. She finally found one and held it up to read the number printed on it. "You're going to be 17 Tango," she said to Diana. Each new girl was assigned a number with the letter "T" at the end to identify her as a trainee. One ex-military security guard always used the phonetic pronunciation of "tango" for the letter "T" and it had stuck. Now everyone called trainee mailgirls "tangos." After six weeks of training a tango was assigned a permanent number and her collar and number were then recycled to be used by a new trainee.

Tanisha began typing into her computer and then turned to Diana. "There's no company ID photo or personal information on file for you. Didn't you get that shit done when you signed your contract?"

Diana shook her head. "No ma'am. My contract is, um...a little different than the normal Mailgirls contract. In fact this is the first time I've been in this building." This struck me as odd since all Mailgirls contracts were now signed in Donna Haverly's seventh floor office after Barbara had approved the hiring. Tanisha stared at Diana with an annoyed look on her face.

"Fuck it then," she said finally. "Turn around." Diana did as told and Tanisha placed the collar around her neck and it locked into place with a distinct click. It would be nearly impossible to remove now without a special key that was kept at the security desk. Then she typed a passcode into a MMU and strapped it onto her arm.

Tanisha turned to speak to me now. "She's going to have to go to HR to get that shit done and they don't open until eight. Get her showered and shaved in the meantime and then take her there."

"Yes ma'am,"

Then she turned back to Diana. "In case y'all didn't know it, and I'm guessing you don't, I'm gonna bag and tag your stuff and lock it up. You won't have any access to it until your MMU says you're off duty for the day. You're only allowed to have the ID necklace, the MMU, and whatever your mama gave ya until then. Got it, 17 Tango?"

"Yes ma'am," Diana replied.

Tanisha waved her hands at us. "Shoo then. You got mailgirls lined up behind you waiting."

Diana - aka 17 Tango - followed me through the entrance to the north wing service stairs that led up to the fifth floor Mailgirls showers. "God I can't believe I'm actually doing this," I heard her say as we climbed.

As she spoke there was something familiar in her voice that rung a bell. We were in between the third and fourth floor when it finally struck me. I knew who she was.

I stopped and turned to Diana. "You were one of the Bixby girls, weren't you?"

Diana smiled. "I could tell you were trying to figure out where you knew me from. I get that a lot."

"I do remember you now! You were the youngest daughter, Ellie. God you were so young on that show!"

"I was six when it started and thirteen when it went off the air."

"That was my mom's favorite show," I said. "I used to watch it with her all the time." 'The Bixby Girls' was a family-oriented network drama about a single mother raising four daughters in a small Midwestern town that had been popular when I was a teenager. Its run had ended during my senior year of high school so that had been, what, nine years ago? That would make Diana about twenty-two now. I remembered seeing her in a minor role in a movie while I was in college but she had all but disappeared since then as far as I knew. "So you're going to be a mailgirl now?" I asked.

"Not exactly," she replied. "You know that Mailgirls movie they're going to start filming here in a couple of months? I'll be playing the lead role in it."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds