• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Succubus Wasteland Ch. 07

Succubus Wasteland Ch. 07

The king sat in his golden throne in the Great Hall. It was a wide open chamber lined with white alabaster stone. A ruby coloured carpet reached from his throne to the double doors.

"Gunrue! Come forward!" called out the king. His voice echoed within the chamber as it bounced off the wall. A young man with spiky blonde hair dressed in a red cloak entered the room. He knelt down before the king.

"Yes, father. How may I serve you," The young man's eyes looked directly into the kings, almost challenging him.

"You can start by calling me King." The young man smiled.

"But, you are my father as well. Are you not?"

"Not when I summon you in matters of high court. Now, what news to you bring," said the king. Gunrue looked confused.

"News?" he asked.

"Surely you know that your younger brother has been kidnapped by a group of demons, and is now somewhere in the Demon world!" Gunrue's lips tightened, as if he was trying to fight back a scowl.

"I... was not aware you wanted him rescued my lord. He is weak and cannot use Anima." The king suddenly stood up. His body toward over his son.

"I know that! Do not think to educate me on the weakness of my own son!" Gunrue lowered his eyes. He knew it was not wise to challenge his father when he was enraged. "Although he cannot wield Anima, it still resides within him. As it does with all of our people," continued the king, "There are some demons on the surface that have the power to steal Anima and use it for their own. I cannot allow that." Gunrue smiled. So, it was just as he thought, Rescuing his brother was merely to benefit the king, nothing more.

"I understand my lord. I will set out to the Demon World and bring him home." Gunrue got up and was about to leave.

"Kill him if need be," said the king, "I will not risk the safety of my people on such a weak person. Even if he is my son." Gunrue continued walking down the hallway. The order to kill his own brother if necessary didn't faze him. He reached the great doors and left the chamber.

"Ha, he must be paranoid in his old age," said Gunrue once he was outside the chamber. He walked outside the castle and headed towards the temple to prepare for his journey.

The city outside was as clean and bright as the king's chamber. White marble paved the streets. Pure sapphire water ran across the many streams that supplied the people with water. Gunrue's mind was only on one thing. He took no notice of the wonders of his home in the Sky Kingdom. His full attention was for the Anima Temple where he would pray for guidance on his journey.

Inside, the temple was lit with rows of candles. They gave off a smell like charred oakwood, Gunrue breathed it in, loving the suffocating feeling it gave his nostrils.

At the alter was a Red pedestal with an emerald sword sticking out from it. The sword glowed with green aura and hummed as small electric pulses occasionally emitted from it. Gunrue bent down before the sword, praying to it.

"O' Anima, Creator of all things, let me find the two remaining swords of legend. Let me be one with you and share in your everlasting power." Gunrue lifted his head, his eyes focused on the blade. He turned to see if anyone was there in the temple. Realizing he was alone, he slowly stretched out his hand to grasp the hilt of the sword. His fingers were mere inches from the hilt. He could feel the electric pulses shock his fingers. He loved the feeling. It brought him a sick pleasure to receive pain from one of the legendary three swords.

"Master Gunrue, what are you doing?" Gunrue was snapped out of his daydream when he heard his voice. It was Saikon, one of the temple monks and good friend of Gunrues.

"Nothing Saikon. Return to your studies." Saikon looked at Gunrue, noticing his hand so close to the hilt of the sword. Gunrue noticed too and quickly moved his hand away.

"You know that we are only allowed to touch the Sword of Anima once in our lifetime, when we are young so it can draw our power to the surface." Gunrue got off his knees and dusted off his cloak.

"Of course my old friend. I was merely... drawn to its power." Saikon laughed.

"I'm sure you were. I hear you're going down to the surface to look for your younger brother."

"That's the assignment I was given, yes." Saikon gave Gunrue a knowing look.

"You're going to try and find the two remaining Swords of Legend, aren't you." Gunrue did not answer at first. He was still transfixed on the emerald sword.

"If Anima allows it," Gunrue grinned, "Even if He didn't, I'm still going after them. Finding my little brother shouldn't be too difficult. He'll just have to tag along with me while I finish my errand." With that, Gurnue sprouted white wings and flew high up into the temple, exiting from the top window. He soared over the blinding white of the kingdom until he plunged down beneath the clouds and into the Demon World.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Succubus Wasteland Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 779 milliseconds