• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Asshole in College Ch. 04

Asshole in College Ch. 04

Scarlet woke up to a soft knock on the door. She took a second to realize where she was and what was happening. And after that second, a smile appeared on her lips.

"Come in." she said softly. There was a softness to her voice, but not so much as to make him feel too invited.

Joe entered the room, a tray in his hands, looking up at the clock that had just struck 7:01. He gulped. Scarlet watched him walk over to her and sat up erect in her place.

"What's wrong?" She followed his eyes to the clock, and thanked him inside her heart for bringing it to her notice.

"Ohh.. Joey boy's late! And look, by how much! Aww!" She faked a sorrowful expression and watched him bend down to set the tray before her. She grabbed his ear between her thumb and forefinger, yanked him down and twisted it just enough to exact a gasp from him. "7 sharp I said, didn't I?"

He quietly nodded. "I'm sorry Scar!"

She tilted her head. "I might have excused the little delay, but it seems like you're quickly forgetting everything I'm telling you! Looks like we'll have a good morning's fun today!" Her lips curled into a small smile.

"I've always known you to be a submissive little brat, but I didn't think you'd want the punishments THIS fast!" She looked at him, twisting his ear a little more, bringing him down to his knees.

"Crawl over to the wall, and stay facing me. When I finish my breakfast, you'll clean up the bed, take this all to the kitchen, and see me back here within 5 minutes. Is that clear?"

"Yes...M...Mistress.."

"Ooh, you're to embarrassed to say that, aren't you? Don't worry, we'll make it a habit so you grow a little more comfortable." Scarlet smiled softly. "Now on, whatever you say, add that word at the end. EVERY time. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress.."

"See, we're making progress already!" She left his ear and pushed him toward the wall. He crawled back and turned to watch her eat.

"Have you eaten anything since morning, Joe?" She turned to him.

"No, Mistress."

"Good. Take this!" She threw a couple pieces of toast and eggs before him. "Eat them off the floor, after you've made me some more. All this talking has really made all the food too cold."

She watched him struggle, but eat breakfast off the floor. She smiled to herself and got off the bed. "Clear everything and see me right here in FIVE minutes. Not a minute late!"

...

When Joe returned, he saw her waiting at the head of the bed, as if waiting for him.

"Come here, lie on the bed, face down."

He did as commanded. She tied his wrists to the two posts at the head of the bed, and his feet to the two at the foot. She had used his ties so expertly at it, he wondered if she had ever done it before.

"Now, try to break free."

Joe yanked his hands and legs away from the posts, desperate to get free, but he couldn't do much. Scarlet smiled.

"Now... " she yanked his pants down to his knees, "How much punishment do you think you deserve?"

"I don't know, Mistress.. please, don't go hard on me, I will never repeat them again!"

SMACK.

Her riding crop landed on his ass so fast, he couldn't even breath for a second.

"...Mistress.." Joe cried out in pain.

Scarlet smile again. "Oh good, so you remember.. Now, how many do you think you deserve?"

"Two...for being late, and 3, for not remembering to address you properly, Mistress."

"I had thought you'd be a pussy about it! Five for the delay, and ten, for using my name."

She didn't wait for him to respond, and gave him another smack straight on his butt-cheeks.

"Count for me, will you?" She said softly.

He counted every smack, and she enjoyed handing every one of them to him. Satisfied, she untied him and let him wince and curl on the bed for a bit.

"This is how severely you can be punished for not doing as I say. I hope I wouldn't have to repeat this..." She looked down at him, rolling off the bed and struggling to keep himself upright. Slowly, she stepped up next to him and lifted her foot up to his face. She grabbed his nose between her toes and yanked his head down to the floor.

"Kiss me good morning, won't you?"

He obliged, kissing both her feet. "Good morning, Mistress."

"Good morning, honey. Now get up a little, and turn around."

She turned and sat on the bed and as he turned to her, she put her feet behind his head and pushed his face deep into her.

"Do it well.. Here's a little inspiration for you.."

SMACK. Another quick whip landed on his ass from over him. He screamed inside of her but she only shoved him in harder with her other hand.

"Yes... I'm so glad you're getting it right.. yea..hhh... yeah!!"

Scarlet's head tilted up, her hand tightening around his hair. "YESS!!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Asshole in College Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds