• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Triad

The Triad

Alex was four years out a broken marriage when he met and fell in love with Olivia. It felt more like being a downy feather buffeted this way and that on a windy day than a fall to Alex. Their lives together had become a merry chase, resembling the Crane Courtship Dance. He adored her and put her happiness above all else, except perhaps his art.

They were both professionals with hectic schedules, and ardent travelers who shared a passion for photography, which is why they had been introduced by a mutual friend. They soon became fast friends, and since the chemistry worked, they eventually fell into bed and discovered that was awesome too.

But as so often happens when lovers meet, the distance between them seemed to expand the closer they came together. They rarely argued or disagreed on any subject and took great pleasure in each other's company. It was as if the keystone that bridged a perfect coming together was missing.

They were both very typical first generation Canadians; well educated offspring of hard working immigrant parents. Olivia's parents had arrived on Canada's west coast from Hong Kong two years before she was born. Alex's family had left the Gorbels, a low income area on the south banks of the river Clyde, in Glasgow Scotland when he was two years old. The odds of there ever having met were infinitesimal- perhaps in the final analysis that would be the reason they couldn't make it work.

The sex was good- the best as far as Alex was concerned. Of the two of them, Olivia was the more adventurous. She was openly bisexual which initially thrilled Alex but eventually caused him to feel insecure. As the owner of a cock and balls, a blue ribbon set by all accounts, he worried that he could never be enough for her.

"It's about the relationship, not the gender." she would always say, if it came up but he never fully bought it, thinking that she was just trying to placate his insecurity, "Besides, sex with men is more to my liking anyway." she would say.

At first glance Olivia was not the sort of woman to turn men's heads, at least those riding a galloping horse. Her smile however, and lovely eyes could melt a snow man when she lit up with happiness. She was small and a little thin but shapely enough for Alex. Her skin was soft and flawless. She was gifted with a rapier wit and a keen artistic eye, qualities he adored.

"Have you never found yourself looking at a hot guy and found him attractive?" she had asked, once.

"Christ no! Never." he lied, and she smirked back knowingly.

It was in the fall of the first year of being a couple that Olivia broached the idea of a threesome. She offered his upcoming birthday as the reason. Alex like any man was excited at the thought of having two women but also concerned he would be in some way competing with another woman for Olivia's affections. She assured him that with the right partner, it wouldn't be an issue. What she didn't say was that she already had someone in mind.

Olivia usually took lunch in a small resto about a block from her office in the downtown core. There she had met her previous lover, a waitress named Linda. She was a stunning black woman several inches taller, with shoulder length hair that was usually straightened. She had hypnotic dark eyes, gorgeous full lips, and the body of an aerobics instructor.

Their relationship was in many ways similar to what she had with Alex- lacking that piece of the puzzle that defined picture perfect happiness. Over the course of their two very passionate years together Olivia's frustration slowly grew until one day she chose to end it, citing her need for something Linda just couldn't provide.

There were bruises and pain to endure for both of them, but Olivia continued having lunch in the restaurant. They would only exchange glances at first. After a brief grieving period, they came together again as friends. Olivia knew however, that in spite of being stunning, even in waitress garb, chances were good that Linda was between relationships.

She confronted Linda with her plan for Alex and the promise that if it all three clicked, it could become an ongoing thing. She firmly believed there was good chance the three of them could make it work.

"Are you talking about that cute white guy with the blonde hair and the pretty green eyes you come in here with?" Linda asked, knowing full well who she was talking about. She had seen them in the resto twice but they sat upstairs, and she didn't have a chance to meet him.

"Yes my big, burly Scot- He's the dude I'm talking about." replied Olivia, giving Linda her 'pretty please' stare. She still knew how to push the black woman's buttons. She agreed to test the waters.

"Scottish huh?" Linda quipped, "Does he play the bagpipes?" she asked.

"I leave that up to you Darling." she said, with a wink.

Alex, unaware of Olivia's game joined her there a week later and they enjoyed a nice lunch at one of Linda's tables. She introduced the two of them casually, but when Linda was attending another table, she whispered to Alex, "That's her, the one I want to have for our threesome. What do you think?" she asked.

His first thought was that she was very sexy. As he studied her moving around the restaurant, he admired her shapely ass and classic hourglass figure. "Wow, Baby. I'm really impressed. She's absolutely gorgeous." he replied, but he hadn't answered.

He continued studying her; her elegant walk, her gorgeous wide smile and sparkling dark eyes. He noticed she was taller than Olivia, in height somewhere between the two of them.

Olivia decided to give it time. She noticed that Linda was being a little slut, flirting shamelessly, taking every opportunity to touch him, on one occasion placing a fresh napkin in his lap. Each time she made a flirtatious gesture he looked at Olivia wide eyed, who then giggled into the back of her hand.

Linda brought them coffee at the end of the meal and Olivia decided to take the bull by the horns, "Linda what do you think? Would you like to share my man for an evening in honor of his birthday?" she asked.

Linda studied Alex for a moment and then boldly leaned forward gazing directly into his hazel eyes, "I tell you what if you invite me to your birthday party I'll make sure it's one you'll never forget!" she said, in a husky voice.

"I look forward to it Linda!" he replied, smiling.

She turned and left to attend another table. Alex shifted his gaze to Olivia who was looking at him straight faced.

"Full disclosure Baby." she said, swallowing hard, "Linda is a transwoman. We were together for a couple of years before I met you, but she tends to prefer guys."

"Wait." he said, "What do you mean? What the fuck is a transwoman? You mean she's a guy?" The confusion in his voice was palpable.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "No she's not a guy. She's very much a woman- except she has a dick. A fabulous dick as it happens." She paused letting him swallow that pill.

"Wait, Olivia hold on a second here." He laughed out loud before continuing, "Is this threesome about me and two women. or you and two guys?" He smirked waiting for the answer.

Olivia sat back in their booth before answering "Both Baby! Linda is a gorgeous sexy woman who just happens to have male equipment." she said, and continued with a wicked smile,"Besides you can only fill one hole at a time whereas I can accommodate two sexy dicks any number of ways..."

Alex was perceptive enough to realize that Olivia had her heart on this happening. She had gone to great lengths. He decided he loved her enough to try it. It was just sex after all. What was the worst that could possibly happen?

"Okay Sweetheart, I'm in. Let's try it." he said, and looked over at Linda again, who was serving a table on the other side of the restaurant, "Whatever label you want to put on Linda, she is fucking hot!" He paused for a minute before leaning forward and saying, "I never mentioned it to you for obvious reasons but I've long had a fantasy about being with a black women."

Yes! Thought Olivia. If the three of them could become a triad, she was certain that there would at last be enough colour in the world, music would sound better, and her days would be brighter.

The following weekend the three met at Alex's apartment. His was the obvious choice because he had a four poster California king size bed, one of the few sticks of furniture that he took with him during the divorce. They enjoyed his favorite meal, steak and salad and a couple bottles of Chilean wine. It was agreed at the outset that they would let things happen very naturally with no agenda. If it didn't happen right away there was always another evening.

It became clear that Olivia had high hopes. The more wine she had, the more she tried to push the two together. It was Linda that made the first move. Alex was leaning against the counter in the kitchen listening as Olivia recounted a funny incident at work. Linda approached and boldly moved directly in front of him.

Placing both hands on his chest she gazed up into his handsome green eyes and announced, "Time for me to give the birthday boy his kiss." she said, reaching up and kissing him squarely on the mouth with both lips, holding his gaze.

Olivia held her breath. You could have heard a pin drop. Perhaps it was the wine, music, conversation or good company but Alex seemed very receptive. He put his arms around Linda and drawing her closer, returned the kiss, holding it briefly before pressing gently and plying her parting lips with his tongue. Linda closed her eyes, surrendering to him, returning the kiss in kind.

Yes, thought Olivia, on the opposite side of the kitchen also leaning on a counter. She watched as the two continued kissing for a minute. Linda pulled back briefly and exclaimed, "Happy birthday Alex."

"Thank you so much Baby." he replied, "Why don't I pour everyone another glass of wine and we can go sit in the Living room."

Alex sat with his arm around Linda on the couch while Olivia chose an occasional chair opposite the couple. It only took a few minutes before the pair were again kissing tenderly. Linda was beginning to display her telltale signs of arousal, so Olivia decided it was time.

She pulled the coffee table off to the side and got on her knees in front of Linda waiting for them to stop kissing for a moment. They soon took a break and looked down at the sexy little Asian smiling up at them.

Olivia's hands were on the lap of Linda's red button down miniskirt, "Hi Baby! Thanks for doing this. It is so cool to be with you again. I missed you so much!" she said, before unbuttoning the black woman's skirt revealing her long sexy thighs and a black thong that was somehow restraining a large package.

She then continued undressing her, unbuttoning her blouse as Alex and Linda continued kissing. Alex removed her black lace bra revealing a pair of perfect B cup breasts. Olivia and Alex both began sucking and playing with her gorgeous nipples, as she moaned with delight. She tossed her head back, and Alex started kissing her neck, as Linda traced a line with soft kisses to her thong. She quickly pulled it aside.

An amazing long thick circumcised shiny black cock instantly sprang up. It was silky smooth and perfectly proportional, curving slightly downward, probably from spending most of the time tucked between her thighs. Easily reaching halfway to her knees, it was thick and powerful looking. Alex was well endowed but Linda was clearly bigger, he marveled and watched as Olivia, with her eyes closed, began to work the tip of Linda's cock with her skillful tongue. With each gentle stroke it stiffened, rising steadily.

"Oh Liv Baby!" she moaned, "Suck that black dick Honey. That feels so good."

She leaned over to Alex, who was now massaging her perfect breasts and once again they tenderly kissed. Linda started to writhe and twist with delight.

"Shall we take this pretty girl to bed Alex?" asked Olivia.

"Lets!" exclaimed Alex.

They trampled into the bedroom. Linda clambered onto the giant mattress and waited as the other two exploded out of their clothes and kissed passionately for a few seconds. Alex could taste Linda's cock in Olivia's kiss. To his surprise he was actually finding the whole thing to be very erotic.

Olivia, getting naked first jumped up on the mattress on all fours, and quickly resumed sucking Linda's impressive cock. Her shapely butt was swaying gently, her moist little kitty winking at Alex as he took position behind her. He began fucking her doggy style much to her delight. Olivia was soon in heaven- her man's stiff cock in her tight pussy and her woman buried deep in her throat. She worked Linda's cock furiously and it wasn't long before she had forced her to cum, eagerly swallowing it all.

"Yummy Baby Girl! I love sucking your big black cock!" She giggled mischievously at Linda and then looked over her shoulder at Alex. "Oh Alex- you fuck me so good. Long slow strokes just the way-I-like-it-Ooooooh Honey!" she moaned. Olivia being so vocal had always been a turn on for him.

Linda positioned herself beside Alex as he slowly stroked in and out of Olivia. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "Feed me some cock for just a stroke or two. Liv won't mind."

Linda got down on the smaller Olivia and rested her chin on her backside close to her pussy and formed an 'O' with her lips. Keeping his rhythm, he pulled out of Olivia and then thrust into Linda's throat a couple of times before returning to Liv's pussy. They repeated this several times, Alex enjoying the difference in feel between the two orifices

Linda then climbed under Olivia, lying on her back between her legs so she was able to watch the other two coming together. It wasn't long before Alex began to cum. Linda watched as his shaft stopped and began twitching with orgasm. She reached up and squeezed him, gently milking him as he filled Olivia with his semen

"Pull out Alex. Feed me some of that sugar." Linda insisted.

He pulled out of Olivia still ejaculating and dropped into Linda's waiting mouth. She sucked the last few drops of semen out of the tip of his shaft and then took the head and couple of inches more, skillfully worked any remaining semen into her mouth with her tongue.

"Turn around Liv, let me clean you up Baby." Linda had always been a cum slut and went to work on Olivia's creampie after she had turned around to face Alex. The two of them embraced and then kissed passionately, as Linda's tongue sucked and swirled Alex out of her Olivia's pussy.

"Happy Birthday Alexander!" said Olivia, and wrapping her arms around him reached up and kissed him lovingly.

The three of them spent the weekend in and out of bed, enjoying each other in pairs, or with the participation of all three. Again the next weekend and the following as well. They started referring to themselves as the "Triad" and at one point discussed going out and getting triskelion tattoos together.

"Let's wait a while and see where this goes." said Alex, who seemed to be the voice of reason among the three. On his next birthday, they got the tattoos.

FIN

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Triad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 802 milliseconds