• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Clumsarella

Clumsarella

"There he goes!"

Teresa Scanlon signaled to Madeline Norris as Derek Williams approached their table in the Auslander Productions cafeteria. Teresa couldn't keep her eyes off the powerfully built black man; she could smell his cologne and see his smile.

Derek was always impeccably dressed, and his dark blue jacket and white shirt looked so beautiful against his chocolate skin. She wanted him badly.

"Hi, ladies," he said in his soft, low voice.

"Hi," Teresa replied.

He waved hi and quickly passed.

Teresa glanced back at his ass. She imagined what it would be like to see his ass naked, moving up and down between her thighs.

"I wish he'd say more than hi to me," Teresa whispered, a hint of disappointment in her blue eyes.

"Well, why do you think he doesn't?"

"I don't know!"

Madeline looked down. "Well, take a guess..."

Teresa paused.

"He doesn't like white girls?"

"I don't think that's it. He clearly likes you."

"So what's going on?"

"He's scared to approach you. He's scared to say more than hi."

"Why?"

Madeline smiled. "Let me let you in on a little secret."

"OK."

Madeline leaned forward. "I've dated black men, and I always had to make the first move."

"Really."

"Yes. Black guys like white girls, but we intimidate them."

"Huh?"

"Well, maybe I shouldn't say intimidate...but black guys generally don't like to approach white girls unless they clearly signal they're interested."

"I didn't clearly signal?"

"Well...the way you carry yourself might not help."

"Huh?"

"Well, you come across as...you come across as very wealthy, very refined, very elite...the sort of woman who would only date a white guy."

"Really? I just try to look good. Should I change the way I dress?"

"Well, you don't have to do that. You just have to..."

Madeline paused. Teresa was curious.

"You just have to be a little ditzy. A little flighty. You know what I mean? Be a little klutzy. Don't be afraid to make a fool of yourself."

Teresa gave Madeline a confused, quizzical look.

"You have to convince him that you're not stuck-up, that you're human, that you have flaws like everyone else. You come across as perfect...you need to come across as approachable."

"Approachable."

"Yeah. Invite him to dinner and be a little comedic in the way you present yourself. He'll love it."

"OK."

"Just think about it."

"I will. I really like him."

As Teresa went back to her apartment, she thought about Madeline's advice. She had never thought about whether she seemed elitist or stuck-up to others. She knew her personality was somewhat unusual to her American co-workers, but she didn't think it was *that* unusual.

Teresa was proud of have been a graduate of Abbotsleigh, the elite girls' boarding school in Wahroonga, New South Wales. Maybe she did have a touch of the boarding school girl still in her. How could she act more down-to-earth?

Her cousin, Taryn Scanlon, had also graduated from Abbotsleigh, and had moved to the States a few years before. She was surprised to learn that Taryn and her husband, Patrick, had adopted an African-American child named Colin...and was even more surprised to learn that Colin hadn't really been adopted at all.

A year before, Taryn admitted to Teresa that she and Patrick had decided to start swinging to spice their sex life up a little bit. One of her partners was a muscular, well-built personal trainer named Marquis, who soon became a regular partner; within three months of her first encounter with Marquis, she fell pregnant, and she and Patrick decided to keep the baby, telling friends and extended family that Colin had been adopted.

Teresa was turned on by the thought of her cousin hooking up with and being impregnated by a black man, and thought of having such a fling herself...but there were no black men in her social circle. That all changed when Derek began working at Auslander Productions. He had been a star football player at the University of Georgia before a torn ACL derailed his dreams of becoming an NFL star. He was also a big film fan, and began to turn his attention to editing and post-production, in the hopes of making his own documentaries about sports.

Teresa decided to invite him over...and it would soon be the right time to do so.

___

"Hi," Teresa texted Derek.

"Hi!" he replied.

"Are you doing anything Thanksgiving Day? My roommate will be with her family, and I don't have anything to do. We don't really celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia."

"No-family's down in Atlanta, but we don't all get along, to put it politely. So I'll be staying up here in New York."

"OK. I know this restaurant that will deliver a Thanksgiving dinner."

"Awesome! Sounds cool. I'll be there."

__

The food had arrived on time, but Derek had not. Teresa was afraid that he'd get cold feet and not show up.

Teresa looked at herself in the mirror. She was tall, with long, straight, light-brown hair, blue eyes, a very pale complexion and light freckles. She wore a white blouse, a black miniskirt and the oldest pair of shoes in her cabinet.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Just a minute-shit!" she yelled. "Almost tripped over the rug."

She removed the chain from the door and opened it. Derek was fucking gorgeous-dark purple tie, crisp white shirt, black jacket, black pants. He looked incredible.

"Sorry I'm late-had the world's slowest Uber driver."

"Ah, no worries. Happy Thanksgiving. Let me get your jacket-shit!"

The heel on her left shoe broke, just as she knew it would. Would this make her look down to earth, klutzy, ditsy, normal?

"Oooh, let me get it," Derek said, reaching down to grab the broken shoe.

"I might as well take the other one off. You don't mind if I go barefoot, do you?"

"No, not at all," he replied, glancing at her cute, very pale feet.

After placing the shoes near the wastebin, Derek followed Teresa into the dining room of the condo, placing his jacket on a nearby chair.

"Looks delicious," Derek said, glancing at the two plates of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn and cranberry sauce, next to two glasses of white wine.

"I know."

Teresa noticed that Derek kept glancing at her feet and legs. She tried to be as comedic as possible, "accidentally" dropping bits of food on the floor as she ate. "I'm so sorry," she laughed as Derek glanced at another bit of corn falling from her plate. "My sister used to call me Clumsarella when we were growing up."

"Kind of a cruel nickname," he replied.

"Oh, don't get me started."

"Does she still live in Australia?"

"Yeah, she has three kids. She's a maths teacher."

"I see."

"I was never good at maths, though."

"Well, as long as you know one plus one equals two."

"It does?"

They both laughed. Teresa wondered if Derek meant that to be a subtle pickup line.

They finished eating and Derek excused himself to urinate. This was the break Teresa needed. She picked up her glass of wine-she had only taken sips up to this point-and waited for Derek to finish.

When he closed the door and began walking back to the living room, Teresa splashed the rest of the wine onto her blouse. "Shit!"

"I don't think I did!" Derek joked. "Oh, what happened?"

"My hand slipped, I'm sorry," Teresa replied, looking at her soaked blouse. "This is my favorite blouse, too. I told you I was Clumsarella."

"Hey, don't call yourself that. Let me grab you a towel."

"Sure. Let me go get another blouse."

Derek walked back to the bathroom and retrieved a towel. He walked to Teresa's bedroom, only to see her unclasping her bra, her soaked blouse on the floor.

"It got on the fucking bra, too," she said, knowing that Derek had just stepped into the room. She then turned around, bra in hand, and faced Derek.

"Oh, thanks," she said, reaching for the towel. "You're so sweet."

Derek was transfixed. Her nipples were vividly pink, the cutest he had ever seen. Her pale breasts were not large, but they were quite firm and round; her stomach was soft, her pierced navel sexy. Derek wanted her in an extreme and immediate way.

He tried to open his mouth, but words would not come out.

Teresa glanced at his pants. A huge erection was swelling up beneath his waist. She had him.

"I...I..."

"Derek?"

"Yeah-yes."

"Are you all right?"

"I...I..."

A slight smile appeared on her face.

"Do you like what you see?"

He nodded furiously. It was all he could do.

"Yes...yes."

With a pale finger extended, she gestured for him to come closer. He stood immediately in front of her and placed his warm black hands on her firm white breasts; the vision of black skin on white skin aroused them both.

He leaned in for a kiss. His lips were large and soft, so comforting against her thin lips. They quickly removed each other's clothing and stood before each other completely naked, Derek unable to remove his eyes from Teresa's lovely shaved pussy, Teresa delighting in the sight of Derek's muscular frame and fully erect, ten-inch penis.

Derek put his large arm around Teresa's slim waist and led her to her bed, where they proceeded to fuck for nearly two intense hours. Teresa's whole body shook with delight as Derek pumped his large black manhood inside of her; he pulled out only moments before his cum burst from his balls, white semen coating Teresa's breasts and stomach just above her navel.

Derek took the towel and wiped his cum from Teresa's body before cuddling and kissing her. As she looked at his big, muscular black arms around her pale frame, she thought to herself that she wasn't Clumsarella, but Cinderella-and she hoped midnight would never come for her and this black Prince Charming.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Clumsarella

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 562 milliseconds