• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Glory Hole Discovery Pt. 02

Glory Hole Discovery Pt. 02

1234

This is my follow-up to Part 1. It's taken me a while, but it is worth the wait.

Please note that this story contains subject matter related to cuckoldry, cheating wives, wife watching, voyeurism and group sex. If this subject matter offends you, then you have been fairly warned.

Finally, all characters in this story are of legal age and beyond.

*****

Chapter 1 – Both Caught

As the thoughts of tomorrow and the resultant pangs coursed through my being, I continued to stand there stupidly staring at Stacy's phone and the brief glimpse of the text wording I could see. I have no idea where time went, but I was completely shocked when I heard a gasp from beside me.

Stacy was standing there, looking at the same thing I was. She was caught in something and knew it. For my part, I felt like I was caught too. Like a young teenager when my mother found my stash of porn magazines. Not for the first time, I had the thought, "Why do I feel guilty about this?"

I turned fully around and looked at Stacy. It wasn't the right time, but I couldn't help but take in her appearance. Her long, auburn hair, wet and hanging loosely down her back. She was wrapped in nothing else but a towel. Damn, she looked good. Even after scrubbing herself clean, she had that afterglow of good sex. Whether that was true, or whether it was just my imagination, I have no idea.

She tried to speak, but no words came from her mouth. Her eyes remained on the phone in my hand for long seconds. Finally, she looked up at me. When our eyes met, she burst out crying.

Again, I found myself feeling like shit. Like I was the one that did something to make her cry. I hated it when she cried.

I quickly dropped the phone on the bed and held her. She clung to me frantically like she knew it might be her last time.

I had her right where I wanted her. It was time to lay down the law. It was time to berate her for being a filthy, cheating, slut of a wife. It was time to make her confess her crimes and then tell her to get the fuck out of my life forever. 25+ years wasted.

Instead, I confessed like I was the one in the wrong.

"I was there," I said.

She pulled back slightly and met my eyes with her own. Still crying, with tears pouring down her face.

"Wha...What?" She replied.

I told her everything. Getting off work early, how I waited, how I tracked her, how I ended up in the sex store. Ultimately, I told her how I ended up in the booth next to hers and how I let it all happen. I concluded with summarizing how many men she'd been with, in one way or another, how much cum she guzzled, and my own confession to how it made me feel and how many times I came like the sick, fucked-in-the-head, pervert I am.

Sometime during my confession, my cock began to grow and by the time I was finished, my face was red and it was pressing painfully against my jeans for release.

During the time I was talking, Stacy's face went through several expressions. Everything from sadness and regret, to unbelief and anger. She didn't say a word the entire time and she chose not to use angry words with me, because I saw the realization on her face that she was in the wrong.

I held her again as I finished and then she confessed.

Chapter 2 – She Had Reasons

You've likely read part one to this story, so I will not replay it from her viewpoint. Right now, we had not reason to lie to each other and our marriage had never been built on lies to begin with, so I believed her when she said that nothing occurred the way she had planned.

She had gone shopping, as was her usual activity when in New York with me. While shopping, her thoughts kept going back to our experience the night before. The image of that cock coming through the glory hole in our booth was burned into her mind. The sex we had afterward was a result of the shame and lust that overwhelmed her upon seeing it. She confessed that she wanted to touch it very badly, and it was that thought that sent us bursting from the place like it was on fire.

While shopping, and replaying the events, she admitted to getting horny and picking up a few sexier outfits. She decided that we were going to spend our last couple days in the city having a lot of sex. She also admitted that she hoped that we'd end up in the video booths again and she planned to fuck me good and hard in one.

After returning to the hotel, she tried on some of her new outfits and found herself getting more hot and horny. It was then she remembered that she had meant to pick up some condoms for us to use. Some people may not understand this, but we sometimes use condoms in role-play, or with her toys, or whatever.

She then decided to stay dressed the way she was and go to the pharmacy a couple blocks over and purchase some condoms. As she got to the cross street, she became conflicted. She could go to the pharmacy yes, or, she could go back to the sex shop and get condoms there. While there, she could take another look at the sex toys there and make her plan to get me back into the place.

When she walked in, she felt like a piece of raw meat dangled in front of a pack of wolves. She admitted that the feeling of embarrassment and excitement that washed over her made her very wet. She had not realized that she would enjoy it so much.

She looked through the toy section and came across the condom section. For some reason, they only had large boxes of them. At first, she hesitated and then thought about creative ways we could use them. As she continued to browse, she kept passing the entrance to the video booths. She admitted seeing shadows moving around in the darkness beyond. She also heard the telltale sounds of hardcore porn movies.

She told me that she decided to get out of there quickly and took her purchase of a large box of condoms to the register. When she put them on the counter, she paid cash and was slightly surprised when he gave her back a stack of singles for change.

Noticing the confused look on her face, the clerk simply shrugged and said, "We use a lot of singles here and usually a condom purchase is followed by a trip to the booths," with a toothy leer he continued, "I'd recommend booth number 12."

She paused for a long moment at this part of her explanation. I think she was trying to put her next step into the right words. She said, "I knew I should leave at that point. I just knew that I was getting in too deep, but I was there, the awkwardness had been breached already... and baby, I felt my panties soak when he told me those things."

I was enthralled listening to her describe her descent into debauchery. My chest was tight, my face felt heated, my cock was threatening to explode. I'm sure she noticed my condition and all I could muster in reply was, "I understand."

Did I understand? I think so, at least better than I could admit to myself at that point, because here I was having my own feelings.

She continued telling me about how she slowly, like a condemned man heading for his lethal injection appointment, headed back to the video booths. Furtively breaching the darkness beyond the doorway. She said that she stopped inside the entryway to let her eyes adjust and looked for the numbers on the booths.

As she was looking, she realized that a man or two back there was giving her quick glances, but trying not to be noticed.

She told me that she actually turned around to leave at that point, but there were another few men still in the store that were watching her too. Finally, she said to herself, "Fuck it, I'm only investigating for me and Aaron."

Turning back into the darkness, she found booth 12 about midway down the passage and saw that it was unoccupied. She entered quickly and locked the door behind her. Initially, she sat and took deep breaths to calm herself. Realizing that she had to put money in the machine, she fumbled it out of her purse and put a few dollars into the machine and started flipping through the videos.

She decided that she would stay until that money ran out. She felt staying a few minutes would help her get more comfortable with the environment, and for the return trip with me she was planning. She settled in and began paying attention to the movie. She specifically remembered that it was one woman sucking multiple cocks. Her eyes got a glassy look as she remembered the scene that started it all for her.

She admitted that she spread her legs and began rubbing her damp pussy through her panties as she continued to watch. She explained that she was completely wrapped up in the scene and her self-pleasure when she heard a voice whispering, "Lady, hey lady."

She immediately covered herself up and looked around, already knowing where to look from our previous encounter. Sure enough, a cock was sticking through the glory hole on one side of the booth.

She told me that even though she knew what to expect, that it was still surprising to see it again. She almost panicked like the night before when we were together, but quickly calmed herself as she convinced herself that she knew what to expect the entire time.

She replied, "No, I'm not here for that, go away."

His response was, "Come on lady, why else are you here? I need some relief."

She stuck to her guns, "No, go away."

Apparently, he was really horny, because he said, "Okay, okay lady. How about I just jack off through this hole."

"Fine, whatever," was her reply.

She said that she went back to the movie and tried to ignore him, but the more she tried to ignore him, the more she found herself watch this stranger jack his meat the best he could with it hanging into her booth. Soon she was rubbing her pussy in time with the stroking of his cock.

"Come on bitch, touch it please," the man pleaded.

She told me that as much as being called a bitch offended her, that it also triggered something in her. Something buried deep down and ultimately sealing her fate. With a moan bursting from her lips, she immediately reached her first orgasm of the afternoon. She was positive the guy heard her, because he said, "That's it cunt, cum for my big cock. You know you want it. Now finish me off."

Her exact words to me as she related the story were, "I was coming down from a great orgasm, and my brain was saying no, but before I realized it, my hand was wrapped around his meat and I was touching a cock other than yours for the first time since we've been together. It felt dirty. It felt so very wrong, and at the same time, so very very wonderful..."

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed as my cock jerked in my jeans. I was sure that I was about to cum hearing this, but I somehow held off.

Noticing my predicament, she displayed the slightest hint of a smile and continued, "He didn't last long. He only needed my touch and exploded all over the place. It flew up my arm and covered my hand. Rather than flinching and letting go of him baby, I never stopped jerking him off. I was entranced. I was determined to milk every last drop from him. I was so into it, that he finally had to pull his softening cock out of my hand. I was more than a little sad when he simply muttered a thank you and left his booth."

She told me that she tried to clean herself up and leave then, knowing that she'd gone too far. However, when she turned to look around for her items, there was another cock sticking out of the opposite wall. It became apparent to me that the magic of booth 12 was that it had a hole on each side.

Still hot and trying to calm herself down, she stared at it for a few seconds and then again, without consciously making the decision, she had this new cock in her hand.

She said hearing the guy moaning through the hole was so very exciting. She heard him say urgently, "Suck it, suck it."

I groaned a little myself as she explained, "There was no way I was putting a bare dick of a stranger into my mouth. I wanted too, but I just couldn't justify it. But then, I remembered the large box of condoms I had purchased and well..."

The rest of the story, you all know.

Chapter 3 – Making Up

I was breathing heavily as she told me how she put a condom on the second cock that day and began to suck this stranger. She realized my state and reached out to touch my cock through my jeans.

"This does turn you on, doesn't it?" She queried.

My very manly response was to moan loudly as my cock unleashed a massive load of cream into my underwear. I think that was all the answer she needed.

I felt her fumble with my jeans and she had my messy cock loose in record time. She dove down on it like a starving woman and lapped every bit of the mess I'd made. Then she kissed me. It was long and it was deep.

In between breathless kisses, she whispered, "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry, it wasn't what I set out to do, but once I started, I couldn't stop!"

Within seconds, her towel was on the floor and I was inside of her abused cunt. She was riding me like crazy, telling me how sorry she was. As she fucked my still hard cock like a wild woman, she debased herself over and over again, telling me what a cum slut she was. She used words like whore, slut, cum dumpster, cock whore, and so many more.

She continued until I felt her stiffen and heard her scream as she orgasmed on top of me.

Collapsing on top of me, we continued to kiss. I had not cum again, but began to soften as she rolled off me and we simply held each other. Needless to say, all was forgiven.

We talked about it more and rationalized how things got to this point. We both agreed that a new sexual experience was ahead of us, but neither knew how to broach what we did next.

Did I want to continue? I loved it, but was that mixture of feelings something I wanted on a regular basis? Did she want to continue? Was being a full-time slut in her future? I was both excited and horrified at the possibilities.

I think I wanted to see her do it again, and while she was playing it safe and not saying anything new, I could tell from our conversation that she wanted more as well.

These thoughts were all banished when the future caught up to us quicker than expected. Her phone, still near the spot I'd dropped it earlier, vibrated with an incoming text.

Chapter 4 – The Future Finds Us

Stacy reached over me to pick up her phone saying, "Probably one of the kids."

She was wrong. I found out how wrong when she said, "Oh fuck, it's him."

I didn't need to ask who "him" was. I was a little amazed that he would be texting her now, because he was aware that I had been working, but would be with her eventually.

My mouth turned dry and I could barely speak, but I managed to whisper out, "What did he say?"

She didn't answer my question when she said, "I missed about five texts from him."

Again, I queried anxiously, but with a little more volume this time, "What did he say?"

I had no idea how I was feeling, just that there was more excitement than anger.

This time, she simply handed me her phone and said, "Honey, you'll need to see for yourself. We're in this together now."

I practically fumbled the phone trying to get to it and read the texts. I was breathing heavily in anticipation. That whole sick, excited, agonized and conflicted feeling was back.

I noticed first that he was very formal in his texts and deferred from using shortcuts.

The first text said, "Call me slut."

The second had arrived a few minutes afterward, "Oh, my whore must be busy, maybe hubby is home..."

The third, "Does he know his formerly faithful wife now belongs to another man?"

I glanced up at her and she was blushing red. Not denying anything.

The fourth said, "I want to see you tonight. You will figure out how to make it happen."

Finally, the fifth said, "I am waiting."

I read them again and again so I could easily absorb them. I handed the phone back to her and croaked, "What now?"

Her face was flushed, she was still naked and her body was flushing all over. She was very excited.

She was conflicted.

I said, "Tell him that I know."

"Really? I'm a little surprised that you want me to reply at all?" She sounded amazed.

Here it was, it was coming down to me. My mouth was even more dry, my throat was tight. I finally spoke in a cracked whisper, "Yes, reply."

I continued, "I heard the things you two said. It hurt, but it also was such a turn on for me. It cannot hurt to talk to him and find out what he wants."

It was stupid, but it was what I said.

She typed in the response I gave her. I swear we were both holding our breath while waiting for the reply. Perfect silence hung in the air as we huddled over her phone.

When the reply came, we nearly bumped heads trying to read it. It said, "Slut wives are terrible liars, how did he find out?"

She looked at me for guidance and I said, "Tell him."

She replied to his test, "He was there."

His reply was very enlightening, "LOL. He was the asshole in the next booth. I knew it! You knew didn't you slut?"

She quickly typed in, "No, I didn't know! He found your text about tomorrow and then I broke down crying and told him everything. He told me everything too. He tracked me via my phone and tripped across me there. He was there for most of it, but not all it. But yes, he was the guy next door."

A few seconds later, his reply came back. Stacy said, "It's for you."

I looked and it said, "Hello again asshole, really enjoyed the show didn't you?"

I burned with embarrassment. I searched Stacy's face for any sign of judgement and she had nothing but love in her eyes when she said, "Go ahead, tell him."

My fingers felt like footballs as I tried to type sensibly. I typed, "I fucking hated it... and I fucking loved it."

He replied quickly, "I knew it! You're now a cuckold... You're welcome. Tell me it's true, tell me you loved it cucky."

Again, I search Stacy's face and felt her urging me on with my reply, "I loved it you bastard."

When his text came in, I had accepted where this was going. It said, "Give my slut, your cunt wife, the phone cucky, I'm calling her now."

I obediently handed it over and it was ringing before she got a good hold on it. Looking at me, she asked, "Do I answer it?"

I responded with a nod.

She picked up and he began speaking before she could say anything.

I couldn't entirely hear his side of the conversation, but she initially stammered when she replied. The few times he stopped talking and expected a reply, her answers were along the lines of, "I don't know if I can do that."

I don't know the things he continued to say, but she was fairly squirming beside me on the bed. She was flushed all over and her breathing was getting heavy. I caught the slight drop of her hand to her lap and she touched her pussy before she caught herself.

If she had doubts of where my mind was, the only evidence in existence that could let her know, was my hard-on poking her in the leg.

The not knowing what was being said, or going on, was driving me crazy.

My heart flipped when I heard her say, "Yes sir."

She then held the phone out and put it on speaker.

From the phone came his voice loud and clear, "Hello cucky."

I stammered in reply, "Hell...hello."

He continued without hesitation, "I'm going to have fun with my new slut tonight cucky. If you're a good boy, I might let you be involved. Do you understand?"

I still couldn't find my words appropriately, as I continued stammering, "Ye...yea...yes."

I could hear the sneer in his voice when next he said, "Good cucky."

He continued, "I assume my slut is in a hotel near the video store. Where, exactly, are you?"

When I told him, he laughed, "Me too cucky, me too. That will make it very easy indeed. You and my slut meet me in the lobby in one hour."

The line disconnected before I could stammer another reply. For long moments, we both stared at each other. The unspoken question between us, but glaringly apparent was, "Are we doing this?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Glory Hole Discovery Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds