• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lust

Lust

It was stifling. I couldn't breathe I tossed the sheet off me And realized I had moaned in pleasure while doing so . My thoughts took me back to earlier as I rode the subway home.

I noticed people were staring at me strangely and that is when I realized I had been rocking back and forth in my seat Like I had been riding ... fucking...a man. I was also rubbing my breast through my clothes and had not even noticed.

The embarrassment alone was what got me thinking straight enough to get home without my mind in fog. Without a repeat performance of my body betraying me. Oh God! I was moaning again, Pinching my nipples. My legs crossing with desire n lust.

I couldn't take it anymore.I needed relief. The ache had become painful. My need too much. To great. I have lost control. I was no longer functioning

"Ooooh God help Me. " I plead aloud .. I need.....Right now. This moment. I was dressed and out the door before I even realized it. But it no longer mattered Nothing did but finding sweet relief .

I looked down at myself. Flowing white cotton dress showing through to my skin as the light hits. My DD sized breasts were round and full. My aching hard nipples clearly standing out against the dress .

I pulled my rarely used 67 Shelby out of the carport n started to drive. To where? Nowhere... Anywhere.. Just drive.

Feeling the cool night air against my skin through my open window. Then I see them , dark silhouettes . Men working on the road. Work lamps shinning bright amongst the night.

I slowed down my car eying the group. I Then stopped before the one my body was begging me for. I rolled down the passenger window And call him over .

Goddamn he was hot. I was getting wetter just looking at him. Built hard n tall with jet black hair and the lightest grey eyes I had ever seen. His beard begged for fingers to be ran through it..

'Mmm yes He would do.' I think.

He walks up n asks if he can help me.

"Oh yes." I reply. "I need you to take a break right now, this moment . Than I need you to fuck me. Think you can do that or am I going somewhere else?"

He smiles down at me. "Yes Ma'am." He says . Then he looked over to his crew n hollered that he would be back later. I lean over and unlock the door and he gets in.

I look over at him and tell him to buckle up. He reaches up, buckles n try's to tell me his name. I smile and say, "I don't need your name babe. I just need what is between those thighs of yours. Where is the closest place we can be alone?"

As I say this, I reach over n start to rub his length over his jeans. I couldn't help myself, my body wanted him hard. I Felt him harden under my touch .

He cleared his throat and gruffly gave me directions to the closest hotel. Thankfully it was just a few blocks up and two blocks over.

Pulling into the hotel lot, I grabbed his shirt collar, pull him to me and I give him a deep kiss. His lips capture mine and the electricity shooting between us, has me shakey by the time we are finished.

"Be right back handsome." I say with a wink and turned around and went to the office to get us a room key. Room number 5. " Oh yes." I grin. "Perfect. My lucky number."

I slide back into my car and drive to the hotel unit number. Getting back out, I leaned in and ask, " You coming in?"

He grins and says "Yes ma'am. " He Gets out and follows me to the door.

We walk in and I barely get the door closed when I turn around and press my body against his. My hand reaching down his jeans and we kiss My tongue flicking out to reach his, biting his lip.

He grabs me,and next I know, I am pinned against the door. My dress coming off as he kisses his way down my neck, my chest. Kissing and nipping across my shoulders and across my breasts.

Lips finding one hard nipple he takes it in his mouth as my knees start to buckle. Lifting me up ,his hands grab my ass, as I wrap my legs around him and rake my fingers through his hair .

"Is this what you want baby?" He asks? As he bites my neck and then my nipples.

Then he suckles first one nipple than the other . Gently biting, as my back arches and I cry out "Yes!"

Smiling he takes a finger and begins rubbing between my pussy lips gently for a moment. Stopping ... He brings a finger to my lips and tells me to suck. I moan.

He then starts sucking my other nipple for a moment and asks me his question again. "Is this what you want baby?"

I scream out "YES!"

He was Dipping his finger into my tight pussy. I shudder and whimper as he presses me up against the wall even harder. He dips his finger a little deeper. And begins rubbing my clit .

Kissing me. Biting and sucking upon my lips . Doing this over and over until I am moaning loudly against his breath and my legs buckle from being wrapped around him.

Laughing, he carries me to the bed and drops me down. Turning me over before I get a chance to inhale. slapping my ass he sits and pulls me over his legs. He rubs his thumb over my soaking wet pussy then over to my ass and hole.

I try to squirm. But he holds me fast. "No Ma'am,I do believe you've earned this." He admonishes me with a tisk.

His hand comes down onto my ass. The sting of it makes me gasp. Raising his hand he does it again.

Tears coming to my eyes, He spanks my ass again and again. Then he rubs my poor aching cheeks and down. Rubbing further until he finds my soaking wet slit. Rubbing it over and over as I whimper and moan.

Pinning my wrists in his hand He undos his belt and wraps it around them . Turns me over again so my back hits the bed. He raises my arms above my head and hooks his belt to the bedpost.

Smiling down at me he says, "Since you didn't want to know my name, You can call me Master. Daddy works just as well. I'll leave the choice up to you. Babygirl."

Holding my hips, He kisses his way down until I feel his breath hot against my pussy. He spreads my pussy lips with his fingers and blows. My back arches and He chuckles. Then He groans. "Such a pretty little pussy."

Then He burys his face between my legs. His tongue dancing against My clit darting inside My pussy. Licking, sucking ..doing things with his tongue I had only dreamed.

His beard tickling my thighs. The mix of sensations, was making my body go crazy. A finger slips inside Me, then two. My moaning getting louder. Back arching to meet his face.

"Oh God!" I almost scream.

His other hand reaches up and starts to pinch my nipples. I can't make out the sounds coming from my mouth but I hear him speak against my clit.

"Thats it baby, release it. Thats it. Cum for me."

Something inside me breaks and I start to orgasm. Wave after wave hit me like a flood.

Dimly I hear him say, "Thats a good girl. Keep going. Thats it."

My orgasm starts to slow, die down.Thats when he plunges his cock deep. So fucking deep. It fills my aching pussy to where it almost hurts.

Holding me up by my hips. He plunges over and over making my orgasm continue in this never ending wave of ecstasy. Gripping my hips tight as I scream.

As I am begging. "Don't stop ..please.. Please... PLEASE don't fucking stop?"

He groans out, "Arn't you such an insatiable slut? Fuck..I love it. I'm gonna cum baby. Keep cuming with me."

Then I feel it. Making me squirt as he shoots the full of his load deep inside me. My body convulses around him. Pulling out he takes his cock to my lips.

"Clean up your mess babygirl." He says.

I open my mouth and finally get to suck. I lick and suck our combined juices off of his cock. My eyes roll back.

Mmmm...sucking it was amazing. My eyes start to close. My body sated for the first time in a long time.

"Such a good little slut."

I think I hear as I drift off.

"I'll be right here when you wake up. Because I am so not finished with you doll. Not by a long shot."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds