• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Step Sister Moves In

Step Sister Moves In

*Notice: This is a fictional story, all the characters and details are made up*

*****

When, my parents got divorced, I was heartbroken. Even at the age of eighteen, I still think about it. I eventually got over it, apparently my dad did too, as he had remarried. My new stepmom had a daughter at my age. I had only seen them on the wedding day.

It was not until I had found out that my step sister, Jessica, was looking for an apartment that I had offered for her to stay. My apartment was small with just one bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a bedroom with a kingsize mattress.

When I saw Jessica, I was stunned. She was gorgeous with long black hair and tan skin. She had huge breasts, which looked to be at least D cup. She wore a pink tank top and short shorts. Her shorts were barely covering her butt which enormous.

Suddenly she asked with a smile, "Can you help me unload the bags?"

"Umm... Sure, but there's only one bedroom and livingroom."

"Don't worry 'bout it Jacob, we can take turns each week."

"Sure" I replied, "You can take the bedroom this week, since you just got here."

****

Months past, Jessica and I have become good friends, although I secretly have a crush on her. I have no idea what is wrong with me. She's my step sister, it's not right or is it? I have become so horny, whenever I see her pass by and when she's gone. These few months, I've jerked myself off a few times per day and each time, I had her in my head.

On one occasion, as I was jerking off on the couch, I didn't notice her standing in front of me. She just smiled and left, I wish she would have stayed for some reason. She's been in my head so much that I've had trouble studying and college has been really rough.

One Friday, I nearly died of stress, but then I realized that it was my turn to sleep in the bedroom. I was so excited and dove right in. Immediately, I fell asleep and when I woke up, I had forgotten everything from the other day.

When I walked out of my room, I saw that Jessica was still asleep. She was laying there on the couch and I just could not resist. I uncovered the bed sheets to try and have a look at her vagina. What I saw caught my attention, Jessica had an erection. I removed her panties and saw that she had precum.

She had a nine inch penis, it was very soft and matched her skin, she probably tanned without any clothes.

She was holding her hard on, I realized that she was jerking off. I decided to finish off the job for her, and started rubbing her dick. As I was doing this, I didn't notice that she opened her eyes with a smile.

Suddenly, her penis twitched and she shot five big loads along with a small moan. "I'm glad I don't have to hide my secret anymore" she said with a wink "Of course, this won't stay like this, we must have fun tonight."

****

Later that night, as I walked into the bedroom, she was laying on the bed with a magenta bathrobe, her legs spread, something in her hand, and a big grin on her face.

"It's 'bout time, I've been waiting for you" Jessica said with a giggle "Tonight's gonna be our best night ever."

Jessica took off her bathrobe to reveal her thick nine inch monster. I just stayed there staring when...

"I can see you're excited" Jessica giggled, "Now remove your clothes."

I blushed and did as I was told.

"Jess, I don't know about this, I feel nervous about this."

"Don't worry, we'll start with something that we both like" Jessica assured me.

My dick was only eight inches, and I felt kind of embarrassed that my stepsister had a bigger dick than me.

Suddenly, Jessica took my hard-on all at once. She started sucking in the most pleasurable way, she swirled around with her tongue and it was ten minutes of pure joy.

I shouted, "I'm cumming!" As the biggest load I've ever came shot.

Then, I shot two more loads and cum started pouring down her cheeks and chin, she had swallowed most of it but there was too much to swallow.

"Did you learn anything" Jessica asked, "Because now it's your turn."

She moved her dick close to my lips and at first I only touched it with my tongue. I tasted the bitter sweet precum that was at the edge of her dick. Then, I started to take her in my mouth. Inch by inch, I was slowly swallowing more every minute, surprisingly I didn't gag.

"You know you want some more you slut" Jessica exclaimed, "You know you want to me to thrust harder and harder."

She began to thrust and mouth fucked me for a couple of minutes, each time it felt good in a weird way.

It was not until Jessica took her penis out of my mouth and said, "Now slut, you have to beg for it."

"Can I please suck your dick some more?"

"No, not until I get to that ass of yours" Jessica responded.

Then, I saw that in her hand was a bottle of lube. She had me lay on my back and put my legs high in the air so that my dick was aiming right at me. I had immediately gotten hard again and then she lubed up two fingers.

She inserted two cold fingers into my hole and began to slowly finger me. She was stretching out my butt hole and every minute, she inserted a new finger until all five of her fingers were inside me. This was pure pleasure, I could just imagine how her dick would be inside me.

Then she removed her fingers and started lubing her penis. Her dick was poking at the entrance of my butt hole and then the head came in. Slowly, she started penetrating me inch by inch. In response, I let out a moan.

"Moan my bitch, and tell me how much you enjoy my dick."

"Mmmm, I love your dick, please go harder."

"Since you insist."

Suddenly, she started thrusting her hips harder and harder. With each thrust, her entire dick went out and back in. Faster and faster until I felt a twitch. She had came deep inside me and at the same time, I also came and it all landed in my mouth and face. I tried my best to swallow all of the sweet and salty juice. Everything that I didn't swallow, Jessica scooped up and fed to me.

We both collapsed on each other and I knew that this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

All I remembered was her saying, "Wait until you find out about mom."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Step Sister Moves In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds