• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Time Cuckold

First Time Cuckold

12

It must have been about 7 PM when I walked in the door. My job had kept me a little longer than normal, and the Friday night traffic was imposable. I must have startled her when I called out, "Hi honey, I'm home."

She jumped a bit with fright, but when she turned around and saw that it was me, a smile came over her face. She said, "Oh, I didn't hear you get home. You surprised me." There she stood, doing the wash, wearing only a pair of panties and her bra, a rare sight to be held for my normally conservative, and dressed wife.

Kathy, at 49 years old, is what most guys would call a MILF. She stands 5'5'' tall, and has kept off the weight over the years. She was on the skinny side when we got married, but after the kids came, she started to develop, and develop she did. She has rounded out just enough to smooth out the sharp edges, and have that sexy mom look about her. You know the type I'm talking about. She now has a 36d rack that still remains quite firm, and a great set of legs. She attracts quite a bit of attention when we are out somewhere, and she is wearing heels. The guys can't resist eyeing her up when she walks, and those well-rounded mommy hips start to rock.

As I made my way over to my brunette beauty, that I had married 26 years ago, she asked how my day went. "It is going a lot better now," I said, as I gathered her into my arms, and gave her a kiss.

As we kissed, I felt her tongue push its way between my lips, and deeply into my mouth. I could tell she was glad to see me. When we broke our kiss, I held her in my arms, then wedged the tips of my fingers and my hands, down underneath the elastic of her panties. Feeling her soft, warm flesh, I couldn't help but glanced over to the open window, hoping to see a peeping Tom looking in at her, but to my disappointment, there was no one there.

For the last several years, I have been getting turned on with the idea of Kathy having sex with other men. I don't know why I started thinking this way, but when I do, I just burn inside with the thought of her being pleasured by another man. The images I create in my mind of her with other men, bring out a sexual arousal in me that is beyond anything I ever felt before. It's all I can think about. These images flash through my mind when I'm making love to her. I often imagine that I'm having her right after she was totally fulfilled by another man. It absolutely drives me nuts.

"Well, my day was a little boring" she said as we hugged. "I was hoping you would take me out dancing or something tonight." Even though dancing is not my thing, I was always more than happy to take her out to a club, so she could enjoy herself. Sometimes she would even dance with someone, which of course stirred up the fantasy that I have had for the last several years.

"Sure honey, if you want to go dancing, that's what we will do. My sweet beauty deserves a night out." I saw the sparkle in her eyes as I was speaking.

"Great, I'll go up and get ready. Why don't you mix me a drink for when I come back down?" As she ran up the steps, she stopped halfway up, and gave her well-rounded, mature mommy ass, a sexy little shake for me, and bounced on up to get dressed.

As I mixed her drink, the excitement of her perhaps dancing with another man tonight brought me to arousal. But I knew that she would never go further than a dance. The chance of her being with someone else was slim to none. She was much too conservative. However, recently I had gotten her to start dressing a little sexier, by telling her how good-looking she had gotten since she matured, and giving her money to buy new outfits. Several months ago, I had even mustered up the courage to tell her, that if she ever met anyone who she would like to have a fling with, it would be okay with me. But to that, she just replied that I should stop talking so stupid. So, without much hope of this ever happening, I spend a lot of time in wife sharing sites on the Internet, reading stories, and chatting with others.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my wife's voice calling down the steps. "Honey, you left your computer on when you went to work today. I turned it off for you, but you might want to have it checked. You might have a virus."

I was immediately shocked out of my dream state by her words. Oh, my God I thought, what did she see on my computer? I thought I would test the waters, so I called back up to her, "Why do you say that honey?"

"Well, there was some site on about husbands, that want their wives to have sex with other men," she said. "Disgusting! Isn't it!"

My God I thought, what do I do now? Scrambling for a reply I called back up the steps "Yes hone, that is disgusting. I will have that checked as soon as I can." I was hoping that reply would secure my innocence.

As soon as I saw her coming down the steps, I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. Her big heavy mature breasts were shimmying with every step. A jolt went through my entire body that almost made me pass out. I have never seen her look this way before. She was absolutely amazing. I had no idea she could look this good. She was wearing a short black skirt that hugged her hips, and a tight white top, that made her big mommy breasts look like they would spill right out, if she bent over. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

When she got to the bottom of the steps, she did a little spin for me. Looking closer, I could see the dark spots of her nipples showing through the thin fabric of her blouse. Dressed like this, with her make-up and jewelry on, and her silky long brunette hair laying on her shoulders, all I could do was stare at her, with my mouth hanging open. "Is this okay honey? You don't think it's too much for a 49-year-old grandma, do you?"

"Oh, no you look great," I managed to say as she took the drink from my hand, and went over and sat down on the sofa, to put on her heels. I am sure my mouth was still hanging open as her skirt rode up, and I saw the tops of her stockings. God, this was so not like her I thought to myself. She never was the blue jeans and sneakers type, but she is dressed to the nines tonight. It was an amazing sight to see.

She stood up and smoothed her clothing back down, took another sip of her drink, and asked me if I was ready. "Yes honey," I replied. God, I was more than ready to take her out, and show her off.

As we walked down the driveway to the car, the click clicking of her heels drove me crazy. I love the way her calf muscles flex when she walks in heels. Then I got another shock. I noticed there were no panty lines underneath her tight skirt. I already know she wasn't wearing a bra, so this made me wonder. But, I didn't want to mess up a good thing, so I kept my mouth shut. I opened the door for her, and again watched her skirt ride up as she slid in the car. Taking my lovely wife out, dressed like this, was something I had day-dreamed about for years. I sensed a change in her. I can't put my finger on it, but she seemed to be more confident or something, I don't know, but I could tell something was different.

Kathy sat right up against me in the car, as we drove to the club. I could smell her perfume, and feel the heat radiating off of her body. Every time the car went over a bump in the road, I could feel her big heavy mommy tit, shimmy against my arm. My mind was in a trance as she took my free hand, placed it on her lap, and held it as we drove. At one of the stoplights, she looked into my eyes, and said in a tone that I've never heard before, "I love you honey, I love you so much."

My mind was in a fog, and my stomach was in a knot. Did you ever have that uneasy feeling like something big was about to happen, but you didn't know what. That is the feeling I had after she said this to me.

"Oh, here we are," she said as I pulled up to the club. "Why don't I go in and get us a booth while you park the car?"

"Good idea" I replied, yielding to her wishes, because at this point she seems to have taken charge.

She got out of the car and walked past a group of boys outside the club. I noticed she was swinging her ass a little bit more than necessary (even with the heels on) as she walked past them. When she went in, one of the guys grabbed his dick, and pushed it toward the club door. All the other guys laughed, and grabbed their dicks as well. It was a little insulting, and sort of pissed me off, but I found myself getting a huge erection. I drove away to park the car.

When I got inside the dance club, I saw my wife waving to me from a dark booth near the dance floor. When I walked over to her, she motioned for me to sit across from her, not beside her, like I normally do. Without any resistance, I followed her direction. When I sat down, she leaned in close to me to whisper something. Her breasts rested on the tabletop, pushing her fleshy cleavage up, and out of her blouse. I could see the buttons straining to hold back her sizable mounds.

Leaning close to me, with a concerned look on her face, she whispered, "Maybe I shouldn't have dressed so sexy after all."

I asked her why not, and told her that I thought she looked great. "Well, do you see that guy over there at the bar, the young guy on the end?"

I glanced over to see who she was talking about. I saw a good looking young man at the end of the bar, having a drink, and talking to the bartender. He was well built and very muscular. "Yes, I do, what about him?"

"Well," she said. "As soon as I sat down here, he came right over and asked me to dance."

Not sure where she was going with this, I simply ask her, "Well, what's wrong with that," knowing that guys ask her all the time to dance.

"Nothing, but he was staring at my breasts the whole time he was talking to me" she said.

Glancing back down at my wife's sizable 36D breasts on display, I said to her, "Well honey, you can hardly blame a guy for looking. You have some pretty amazing looking breasts, and guys like to look at nice things." She kind of shrugged her shoulders, and sat back in her seat, excepting my reply.

"What did you say when he asked you to dance with him," I questioned.

"Oh, I just told him I was waiting for a friend from work, and that I can't dance now, but maybe later. Again, her words hit me like a shockwave. Why would she say that? Why wouldn't she tell him she was waiting for her husband? My God, could this be happening? Shaking the cloudiness from my head, I thought how ridiculous I was thinking. This was all my imagination. I asked her why she told him that. "I just thought that if he knew you were my husband, he might not ask me again," she said. Which seemed like a sensible enough answer to me.

Just then a slow song started to play. She looked at me and said, "Honey why don't you go get us some drinks?" I got up and made my way over to the bar, where there was a long line.

Getting in line I glanced back to our booth, and saw the young man standing there, and my wife was looking at me, with a look of question on her face. I knew what she wanted. I simply smiled at her, and gave her a short nod of approval.

She stretched out her hand to the young man. He took it, and lead her the short distance to the dance floor, where he put his arms around her and pulled her close. The sight of my wife's full breasts squashing against this young man's chest made my heart skip a beat, as they began to sway to the music. His hands rested in the curve of her back just above her luscious ass. As they danced I could see them talking and laughing together. She seemed like she was really enjoying herself.

Seeing this brought my fantasy back to life, as I got our drinks. Fortunately, the club was fairly dark as I made my way back to our booth, with two drinks in my hands, and a full erection.

Once there I got a closer look at the couple dancing, just as the song was ending. I felt a surge of excitement rush through my whole body as I saw the young man slide his hand down to my wife's ass cheek, look down at her, and give her a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a long passionate kiss, but it was no little peck either. Other than attending new-year's- eve parties, I have never saw my wife being kissed on the lips by another man. This was a lot different than a new year's party. To my shock, she made no effort to stop him, or pull away.

When she slid back into our booth, I could see that she was all flushed. Her dark nipples were now hard, and straining against the thin fabric of her top. She could not look me in the eyes, yet she tried to make it seem like everything was all normal. Finely I ask, "What was that all about?"

She managed to look at me and said "Oh, that?" "Don't be upset honey. He kissed me, and I didn't know what to do. It was like an automatic thing, so I just puckered up and kissed him back. You are not upset with me, are you honey?"

"Well, I guess I am not upset with you. I understand that it was just a reaction. Besides that, he is a very good looking young man, and I am sure you had fun dancing with him," I said, thinking about all the talking, and laughing they were doing while dancing.

"Yes, it was fun I guess. Rick is a very good dancer, and if you don't mind, I would like to dance with him again. Would you be ok with that honey?"

I couldn't believe that I was hearing this from my wife. We were talking about her dancing with, and kissing another guy, a guy that had just had a hand-full of my wife's ass. My cock was so hard it hurt, as we discussed what had just happened. I reminded her of what I told her a few months ago, about if she ever wanted to have a fling, she was free to do so. But, this time she didn't seem so turned off by it. She just told me not to talk so dumb, but she said it more jokingly, and playful then before. I didn't want to kid myself by thinking something might happen tonight, but things definitely seemed to be moving in the right direction.

Just then another slow song started to play. I saw her look over to the bar, where her young admirer was standing. Then, I saw her look down at her almost full drink, then up at me. "Honey why don't you go and get us another drink." I knew what she was thinking, so I immediately got up, and once again headed for the long line at the bar.

Arriving at the bar, I looked back to our booth, and saw that Rick was already standing there, with his hand out. This time my shapely wife didn't even look my way. As soon as she stood up, Rick had her in an embrace and was kissing her. But now, it was a longer kiss, and with far more passion. I saw her accept his advances, and return the kiss in kind. My gut was in knots as I watched them walk arm and arm to the dance floor.

As they began to dance, I witnessed something that almost made me have an orgasm, right there on the spot. She was pressed against him so tight, that the fleshy base of her breasts, was bulging out the sleeves of her top. My god, that looked so hot. There was more of her tit bulging out the side of her blouse, than a lot of other women even have. From time to time I saw Rick's hand run up her side, and brush against her exposed flesh. But most of the time, he had his hand on her ass.

Just then I heard an older guy, who was ahead of me in line, say to his buddy. "Looks like Rickey is going to bed a married one tonight." When I looked back out on the dance floor, I saw the bright dance lights sparkling off of my wife's wedding ring, as she ran her fingers through his hair, and kissed him. I have never experienced emotions like I was having right then. This guy is coming on to my wife, and she is letting it happen. Hell, I'm letting it happen.

Everything was all mixed up inside me, and I felt light headed. Yet, I was experiencing the strongest sense of arousal that I have ever had in my life. I had to admit, they looked good together. Like a cougar who had cornered her cubby. This guy could only be in his mid-20's at best, more likely in his early 20's, but he was coming on to my 49-year-old wife. There was a lot of very pretty young girls there around his age, that I am sure he could have had, but he didn't want them, he wanted my wife. I was so proud of her.

I got back to our booth at the same time the song was ending. After they kissed again, my wife motioned for me to meet her outside the lady's room. I was almost in a trance as I walked over to the back corner of the club. When she finely came out, she walked over to me, and grabbed my hand. She placed a small silky cloth in my palm, and closed my fingers around it. I could tell that it was soaking wet. "What's this?" I ask.

"It's a thong," she told me. "I wanted to try something new tonight, but it isn't fit to wear now. Can you keep it for me?"

"Sure." I said, giving it a tight squeeze, then putting it in my pocket, still in an almost trance like state.

Then she moved close to me, and started rubbing my arm. Her tone of voice changed into that little girl voice, that she always uses on me when she wants something. "Honey," she said, "I want to ask you something, and please don't get upset with me."

Almost afraid to know what she wanted to ask me I replied. "How could I ever be upset with you honey? Go on what is it?"

"Well, Rick just broke up with his girlfriend, and he is really upset about it. He was wondering if I could go over to his place, and talk about it with him. He says I am a good listener. He lives very close to this club, and I shouldn't be gone very long. What do you think honey? You know what a sucker I am for someone going through a hard time."

Still in my trancelike state, I nodded my head and said, "Sure baby, I know how you like to help people out. I will wait here for you, while you help him through his difficult time." Kathy is one of those bubbly, friendly type people, that everyone likes, and wants to be friends with. Being in the state of mind I was in, I really didn't know if she was telling me the truth, or if this was just a pretense that made it easier for her, and me, to except what was maybe about to happen. She gave my arm a little squeeze, and I watched my sexy wife walk over to Rick. They kissed, and he put his arm around her mature hips as they walked to the exit. I saw her pucker me a kiss over her shoulder, as they disappeared through the door.

I went back to our booth, where there now sat four full drinks. I sat there, put my hand in my pocket, and pulled out her thong. Inconspicuously I put it to my nose, and deeply breathed in her scent. The scent that another guy had caused. I couldn't drink, or do anything but sit there with a big erection between my legs, and a big knot in my stomach, starring off into the distance. From time to time I would pull out her thong again, and give it another sniff. How long would she be gone? Is she really just talking to him, or are they fucking? I thought about her not having on a bra or panties when they left. If they were going to fuck, it would be very easy.

I concluded that if she was back in an hour, they were probably just talking. If it was longer, they were most likely in bed together. I looked at my watch, and got a sick feeling in my stomach. An hour and a half had already passed. I pictured in my mind what it might look like for that young stud, to be laying on top of my wife, grinding his pelvis into hers. Did she suck him off? Did he go down on her? If he did, was it when she was still in her skirt and blouse, since she didn't have on any panties? Were they doing a 69? Was his dick bigger than mine? In the front of my mind, I was hoping that they were just talking, and that when I saw her again she would still be mine. But, in the back of my mind, I was hoping she was surrendering herself to him. I looked at my watch again. Over two hours had passed. It was now almost 2 am, time for the club to close.

I was jerked away from my thoughts by the sound of my cell phone going off. I saw it was Kathy's number, so I quickly answered. "Honey are you ok," I ask.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Time Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds