• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Gene Therapy - Dose 06

Gene Therapy - Dose 06

1234

Gene Therapy - Dose 06
Course of Treatment
An Autobiographical tale by Dr. David Zephyr

===CONTENTS===
A Letter from the Doctor
Transformed Biology
The World I Live In
Progeny and Research
Beginning Foundation
A Stir of Suspicion
Fishing for a Revenge Fuck
Afterword
===============

========================================
A Letter from the Doctor
========================================

Greetings to all my readers. I got a lot of feedback after my request, so I'm keeping my word and putting my story into words. It's interesting, as I write this, Rachel from the previous chapter is between my legs and giving me thorough attention. It was worth buying a desk with more legroom.

Up until now, much of my story has focused on my sexual exploits, with bits and pieces of story fit haphazardly in between. To be honest, since nobody believes that any of this is real, it didn't seem all that important to include much of my actual story. There's also the fact that this is an erotic literature site. I went into more detail about my reasoning in the first chapter, and some in the second. I suppose I've come to realize that simply recounting some of many sexual encounters doesn't really do much to "get things off my chest" as it were.

Even though at this point in the story my first child has been born, I haven't really discussed most of the progress of my research, what I discovered and what I planned. I didn't talk much about biological changes to the women I'm involved with, and because none of my children had been born earlier in the story, I didn't mention any health consequences for them. I have only passingly mentioned my foundation, mostly talking about raising funds rather than anything of substance. Even discussion of my home has been somewhat sparse, limited mostly to the erotic.

As crazy as my past sexual exploits are, they start to become pointless repetitions without backstory. In the previous chapters I discussed Laura, the lesbian daughter of billionaire parents. I focused mostly on the sex, but I told that story because it's financial significance. The Grants donated some 460 million dollars to my foundation, enough money to make most things possible. It was the most I had raised up to that point, but I acquired more.

There isn't a lot of suspense or drama, at least at this point, in my story. I'm a thinker, a scientist, and as I explained in earlier chapters, I've been extremely cautious. Unlike the stories of agents pursuing an international criminal you see in films, my dealings with the government (and the law) have been more like games of chess rather than explosive action. I wouldn't have it any other way. That's not to say there haven't been complications and tense moments, but at this point in the story I've only just cast the first stone that starts the ripples in the pond of consequence.

If you are familiar with the machinations of power, you may know that it usually involves the complicit support of key actors. They could be your board of directors, or perhaps key players in your political party. My situation is unique because I bind my actors to me through familial love. They don't require payment, bribes, or favors to maintain their loyalty. I am the center of a new type of power, one different from your typical corporation or government. It makes for an interesting story, I hope, but not the one you may have expected.

I hope you'll forgive me if these next few chapters aren't as focused on sex as the previous chapters were. Depending on your proclivities, you may find the world I built for myself to be erotic by itself. A woman can know no greater orgasmic pleasure than that which the chemical cocktail contained in my loins promises them. For my male audience, I hope my own personal story helps to inspire a fantasy within you, and perhaps a chance to experience the joy of impregnating someone yourself.

Yours in pleasure,

Dr. Zephyr

========================================

Transformed Biology

========================================

*** This section contains information about my transformation, mostly a recap of information from earlier doses. It's meant to be a refresher with some updates. If you've read the doses one through five recently and are familiar with my biological changes, you can skip this section if you really don't want to read it. All you'll miss is some minor updates about the finished transformation, and some of the technical aspects behind them. If you're new to the series, I urge you to start with dose 01.

This section skips a lot of the technical detail found in earlier doses.***

===============

As you are undoubtedly aware, I am the living result of an accident in which I was injected with nearly a dozen strains of gene therapy retroviruses. Though they were well tested, and had already made it through numerous primate trials, my survival was a stroke of amazing luck. I'm a molecular geneticist, and was developing gene therapies to reverse certain reproductive conditions and otherwise enhance virility. As a scientist, I went where the money was. Like viagra for the pharmaceutical industry, there was a lot of research funding available in reproduction genetics.

Since my initial transformation, I've made some other changes to myself utilizing CRISPR technology. I haven't reached that point in the story however, so the information below is about my final status after my transformation completed some 9 months after the accident.

=== PHYSICAL CHANGES ===

My reproductive organs were heavily affected by the accident. They resulted in major epigenetic changes (the one of many ways genes can be expressed) as well as the direct changes caused by the sample genes. In my research I was able to isolate the viral genes I was infected with eventually, though it took considerable time.

Phallus: Length: 9.5 inches, Girth: 2.5 to 3 inches, Circumference: 8 to 9.5 inches

Testicles: combined, roughly the volume of a grapefruit. These continued to grow well after the initial growth spurt. They are shaped like elongated ovoids, with one higher than the other. (they don't look like a sack holding a grapefruit, but rather a larger version of a normal scrotum, though protruding more to the front and back.)

Prostate: Also the approximate volume of a grapefruit, though again shaped differently. If you examine the prostate anatomy of a chimpanzee, you'll see an approximation of the shape it took as it enlarged.

Bladder: My enlarged prostate gives significantly less room for my bladder, though it has repositioned over time and I only suffer from a moderately reduced bladder capacity. I get something resembling 'morning wood' when my bladder starts getting full.

Cowper's Glands: Similarly enlarged, they are about the size of walnuts.

My pre-ejaculate and seminal fluid changed dramatically, along with my sperm cells themselves. My pre-ejaculate contains several novel chemicals, most seem to act as an aphrodisiac, while one set serves to dilate the cervix much like existing nitrate-based pharmaceuticals. This chemical is aromatized by a chemical in my ejaculate, causing the cervix to return to its resting state and become quite firm.

My semen contains a set of chemicals that induce female orgasm, and also contains a dopamine receptor agonist, a norepinephrine receptor agonist, and another chemical that seems to strongly stimulate oxytocin and serotonin production. Because of the difficulty studying these chemicals and their effects, (just think of how expensive SSRI medication research is) I only knew the most basic effects at this point in the story. There is also a much stronger profile of immune identifiers, which serves to keep the female immune system from attacking my sperm cells nearly indefinitely, provided the female's immune system isn't suppressed at the time of insemination.

My sperm cells themselves underwent some dramatic changes, though like everything else, nothing unusual to the animal kingdom. My male chromosome sperm cells lost the ability to fertilize an egg, and instead became something resembling immune cells. They will kill bacteria and competing sperm, generally performing a standard role to protect my fertile sperm cells. These cells are considerably more short-lived than my female chromosome cells, but do serve their intended purpose. (By the time they die, they are no-longer needed anyway.)

My X chromosome sperm cells are fertile, and look mostly normal. However, they differ in that they are able to perform normal cellular repair on themselves, which is a feature standard sperm lack. They also have the ability to enter a state resembling hibernation, in which they are dormant. Surges of female hormones associated with ovulation cause them to become active at various rates of success. They can then fertilize a new egg when ovulation occurs. These sperm "colonize" the interstitial spaces surrounding the uterus and ovaries, with vast quantities taking up residence in the vas deferens. In females of other species the vas deferens is used to store living sperm for later fertilization.

The long life of my sperm, combined with the naturally supportive environment of the female body means that once I inseminate a woman, she can become pregnant numerous times in succession. I estimate that depending on circumstances of insemination, enough sperm will remain viable inside a woman to impregnate her over a decade after the initial insemination.

My enlarged organs provide a prodigious quantity of fluid, both precum and semen. My 'average' ejaculate is nearly 6 fluid ounces, though it can be as much as 9 ounces or even more if I'm intensely stimulated withough release over time. The main difference in quantity is the number of times I can orgasm and still produce this quantity of semen. My ejaculate has a sperm count that would put it in the extremely fertile category of normal semen, but the actual quantity of semen means billions, rather of millions of sperm in each ejaculation.

=== SOCIAL CHANGES ===

While covered far more extensively in earlier doses, I have broadly two classes of pheromones that I regularly produce. Because humans never lost their ability to detect pheromones, only the ability to produce them, they are effective on almost everyone. In fact, because people aren't used to experiencing the effects, they are far stronger than they would otherwise be. (Like chugging a couple beers on an empty stomach rather than having a beer everyday with dinner.) There are two 'classes' of pheromones, one I term my alpha-male pheromones. These generally accomplish what they do in other species in the wild, informing males and females that I am in charge. This usually results in me being very likable, but will also cause people to obey my commands. The second class are my sexual pheromones, which cause arousal in women along with triggering their urges to reproduce.

=== OTHER CHANGES ===

Some of the changes to my body resulted in me becoming healthier and more youthful. I started producing more NAD, a protein responsible for regulating cell energy, for example. While I'm not immortal by any means, I did gain the ability to avoid most of the downsides of aging. I also seem to age slower, though at this point in the story I thought the changes were limited to merely feeling younger.

My hormonal changes make controlling my temper a lot more difficult, along with making me more protective and confident in general, likely a result of the increased testosterone.

========================================

The World I Live In

========================================

It is sixteen months after the accident that changed my life forever. I'm still living in a large home just outside the suburbs of the city where my university is located. It's a mansion compared to where I lived previously, but in reality it's just a large home. What it does have is a good amount of privacy, something important when you have as many people coming and going as we do. The home has 5 bedrooms and a office, with a music room I turned into a small library/reading room combo. There's a large living room, as well as a dining room and a rec room that was converted into a play area.

Two bedrooms are used by the staff, which have a shared bathroom between them. The third is used as a nursery, mostly full of cribs, and the last two are a split master suite. The master suite contains my harem and myself, with one room basically dedicated to beds and the other dressers and a bed for girls wishing for a quieter night. The bath is blissfully large, with a spa tub with room for two, and a 'his and her' shower with multiple showerheads.

My live-in staff now consists of four members: two nannies you met earlier, the maid who you've also met, and the newest member who is a combination of security guard and handywoman. She is the first staff member I've made wait for impregnation, though she has tasted my cum in order to help with her training. My Harem is now quite sizable, and it would be impractical to increase it without first moving to a new residence. Polly joined my harem shortly after her stunt when I tracked her down to our parent's place. They approved of a relationship, and thanks to my pheromones were eager for grandchildren. Once I got past the initial little-sister hangup, the taboo nature of our relationship became something of a turn-on. Since she moved in, my harem has started to act like they are all siblings, formalizing their relationship to each other.

HAREM MEMBERS:

Alice: 27 y.o. G-cup breasts, 1 child, pregnant (twins), head girl, geneticist

Felicity: 21 y.o. DDD-cup breasts, 1 child - post partum, college student

Genevieve: 23 y.o. I-cup breasts, 2 children - fertile, R.N.

Halley: 28 y.o. G-cup breasts, pregnant, attorney

Rachel: 20 y.o. H-cup breasts, pregnant (twins), college student

Polly: 24 y.o. D-cup breasts, pregnant, illustrator

STAFF MEMBERS:

Jacinta: 20 y.o. B-cup breasts, pregnant (twins), nanny

Kelly: 19 y.o. C-cup breasts, pregnant, nanny

XXX: 18 y.o. DD-cup breasts, pregnant, maid

Stacy: 23 y.o. DDD-cup breasts, fertile, security/handywoman

========================================

I awoke in bed laying on my side. The world was dark, one of Genny's large breasts was serving as a soft and warm pillow while the other rested on the top side of my face and head blocking out the light. I could smell her sweet fragrance and hear the slow motion of her sleeping breaths. Down below there was the warm sensation of someone laying on my bottom leg, the other was bent and keeping me on my side. The woman had her face pressed against my sack, nibbling it lightly with her lips while her hand grasped my semi-hard member.

I lifted my bent top leg, moving it over and behind her head so that she could better reach my member. The girl, who I suspected to be Felicity, crawled off my leg and moved closer to my groin. She kept my member angled downward and engulfed the head with her mouth. Her soft swallowing motions confirmed my suspicion as she slowly moved closer to bury my hardening rod in her esophagus. She gave my balls a squeeze to let me know she was ready, and I obliged by releasing my bladder. The stream of warm urine poured directly down her esophagus to her stomach until she sensed that the stream was nearing its end. She pulled back, taking the last of my urine in her mouth and swallowing it as I stopped peeing.

She pulled my hardening cock out of her mouth and showered it with kisses. She began stroking the saliva-lubed rod until it reached full hardness and then engulfed it once more with her mouth. Suddenly my pillow moved out from under me, and the world contained light once more. For a brief moment at least, until Genny's breast once again blocked out most of the light as she placed her milky nipple on my mouth. I began to suck, enjoying the sweet breakfast beverage as Felicity continued to inhale my cock.

Genny played with my hair. "I think today is the day."

The thought of fucking Genevieve again for the first time since she gave birth-right when she was ovulating-was enough to send me careening over the edge. I started cumming into Felicity's mouth. She knew she couldn't keep up with the stream, so she rammed my cock down her throat to avoid wasting any of the precious fluid.

I continued to leisurely suck breakfast from Genny's enormous tit while Haley squirmed with an intense orgasm. When the pin and needles feeling left my sleeping leg, and I had had my fill of milk, I rolled out of bed to start my day.

Genevieve took her temperature shortly after, but it seems it wasn't quite time yet.

========================================

My mornings are usually a mix of hectic and calm. It's easy, because between my harem and the staff, everything is taken care of for me. However, with such a large household, there's a bustle that surrounds my otherwise tranquil morning ritual.

After some sexual exercise and a light breakfast, I usually head toward my lab at the university, but this morning was a bit different.

As soon as I finished my cup of coffee, Stacy practically ran up to me. "Look sir, I'm going to ovulate!" She was holding a positive ovulation test strip practically under my nose.

She was my first staff member to follow the new initiation procedures I had developed, namely making them wait to get pregnant to inspire a sense of achievement and belonging when they finally did. Most of all, it would create an intense loyalty and desire to serve, the fruits of which I had already observed in Stacy. She earned her baby, and I told her we would celebrate her ovulation with the first staff member ovulation day.

I smiled broadly at her. "Happy Ovulation Day Stacy!"

Everyone in the kitchen chimed in with their congratulations. She was moved to tears of joy, causing her pert breasts to quiver as her chest shook. She was naked, which was pretty much the uniform inside the house, so I stood up to reveal my hardening member. Suddenly distracted from her tears, she started to drop to her knees before my standing member. I stopped her, catching her armpits and lifting her before setting her on the kitchen table.

I spread her legs, and saw that her pussy was drenched; it had probably started getting wet as soon as she saw the results of her ovulation test. She was right to be excited for her first Ovulation Day, and I was determined to make it special for her. I got down on my knees and put my shoulders under her thighs, gripping her ass to slide her closer to the edge of the table. When I she was close enough, I leaned forward and made a beeline with my tongue for the glistening pink pearl between her legs. I teased and licked, flicking my tongue over the sensitive nub. It wasn't long before her nectar was dripping from the table onto the floor between my knees. Her orgasm came on rapidly, her pent-up arousal bursting forth at my expert touch. She laid back, resting her head on the table as she shivered with pleasure.

While she was still in the throes of her orgasm, I stood and slammed my cock deep inside her. I slid almost the entire thing inside her in one firm thrust. Her pussy was unbelievably tight; even with the ample lubricant from her arousal, there was still a firm friction as i slid inside. It felt as if I would tear her if I moved any faster than a modest speed. Her regular workouts had apparently paid off, and I made a mental note to encourage the others to do regular core and Kegel exercises.

Her firm undulating grip was unbelievable, and I rested deep inside-against her cervix-as I let her clenching pussy milk my cock. The inward undulations of her muscles squeezed my urethra, forcing my already leaking precum to instead spray inside her. I waited a few moments to allow her orgasm to calm and her cervix to loosen before I started thrusting again. Her calmed orgasm released the pressure enough for me to work up a decent pace before she started cumming hard once again. The tightness was too much to resist, and soon I was spewing my highly fertile seed past her cervix and into her womb.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Gene Therapy - Dose 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds