• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Falling for You Pt. 01

Falling for You Pt. 01

A blinding light so bright I flinched away from it, shot through sky heading towards its impending doom of crashing. I yelled out when I realised that the ball of light was heading in my direction and that it was closer than I had originally thought. No one lived in the next mile or two so no one else was in danger only I was. I could no longer look in the direction of the blinding light and I was beginning to worry about what would happen to my car in this huge mess. It wasn't a nice car or anything but my parents had left it for me so I appreciated the car and eventually fell in love with it. My parents had died when I was only young in a horrific car crash and I was left in the care of my amazing aunt. Aunt sue was sweet and took care of me like I was hers, and I loved her for it.

Oh shit! The front of the car was basically destroyed when the light hit it and the windscreen had smashed all over me. I undid my seatbelt and struggled with getting out of the hunk of metal that was my car. I gasped as I realised the light was a beautiful being that was faintly glowing above her head where her golden hair splayed across the hood of my car. She had beautiful ruby lips and a complexion of freshly fallen snow. She was beautiful.

I picked her up and cradled her cold body in my arms. Living in one of the hotter parts of Australia it was unexpected that she was so cold and her complexion so pale. I walked her back to my car and scanned her body for any cuts or bruises. She had a small mark above her elegant eyebrow that was seeping out a substance that looked like liquid gold. Meanwhile I had blood in my hair that was dripping slowly down my face due to the windscreen shattering. Surprisingly my poor old car could still drive not fast but enough to get her back to my place to take care of her.

My house wasn't big but it came with a huge backyard where my dog sandy was barking madly at me for being late. Sandy took one look at the lady in my arms and bolted away, guess sandy doesn't like other girls in my care. The girls skin was so cold and felt like satin as I striker it with gentle care. I grabbed out my keys with struggle and unlocked the door and walked her over to the sofa so that she could rest.

*Hadraniel*

I woke up with a groan and placed a hand on my hand to feel for where the cut had been on my forehead but instead found a rough white bandage that I tore off with ease. I swung my legs off the comfy sofa and stretched my arms above my head. I was in a small room with a few windows and a thick soft carpet. Light filtered through the window and I knew it was around midday.

There was a soft snoring coming from the next room so I went to investigate. I made the door to the room of the snoring fly open with a simple flick. In the bed lay a male figure with brown hair, a strong jawline and thick eyelashes. He had a little man problem tenting his sheets. It wasn't small at all but rather large for a male of this species. I sat down next to him and stroked the small cut near his hairline that looked fresh but nobody had cleaned it so I assumed the poor but beautiful man lived alone. I moved my hand down his toned body to where the sheets tented around his aroused penis. I tentatively stroked his erection and grinned when he groaned and thrusted into my hand. I gently pulled the sheet off and stared at his long thick penis seeping with pre cum.

Wrapping my fingers around it I licked from the head to the base and moaned at the sweet taste of him. I took him into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip eliciting a lot of moaning from him. His penis was deep in my mouth and I was enjoying the amazing texture of his body. I bobbed my head up and down on his length and played with his hair. He groaned loud and I looked up to see a pair of brilliant green eyes staring back in a lusty haze. Just because I was an angel doesn't mean I didn't have fun with the human species.

"Keep going." He groaned and I went back to concentrating on his thick cock and heard him growling and saying profanities under his breath. He suddenly stiffened and then went wild bucking into my mouth and cumming. I swallowed as fast as I could not letting a single drop come out of my mouth. I took his now flaccid penis from my mouth to look up to his stunned face.

"Hi." I said awkwardly to break the silence but he was staring at me with awe now and I felt myself blushing.

*Aaron*

Waking up to a girl sucking you off was great and I felt relaxed and ready to face the day. I stared at her amazing blue eyes and gasped when I saw that the cut on her forehead was gone.

"Your head?" I asked in astonishment and she just shrugged as if healing overnight was a normal thing she did on a daily basis. I ran my fingers along where the cut should have been, her skin was still cold and she was very pale. I swung my legs off the bed and headed into the kitchen to grab her a heat pack.

I walked back into my room to see her skimming over my bookcase judging what the books were about and their importance.

"You read classics?" She asked looking at my copy of Frankenstein that I cherished and loved. I nodded to answer her question and shrugged out of habit. Many people expected me into being into action movies or cars or Star Wars, but I liked to read anything I could get my hands on. When my parents had died I was always buried in books to escape the reality of their tragic death.

*****

** I hope you like this new series comment if you want me to continue or if you have constructive criticism about this chapter**

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Falling for You Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds