• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • For Sonja

For Sonja

12

For Sonja

Like every other guy in our class, I too had a secret crush on Sonja. She was from Germany and was one of the most intelligent students in the whole student body (if not the single most intelligent). She was also very friendly and humble, if not a bit reserved, and she was very kind and considerate to me.

Me? I was the only Asian guy in our class, and since I was Korean, that made me even rarer at our school. Growing up as an Asian guy in predominantly White society all my life, I never had any friends who were White females... but Sonja made me feel very included and close, for which I was often grateful. She had very professional looking handwriting in her class notes she shared with me that were so exquisite and that I admired very much. I did not know how she could write so quickly and so neatly. I attributed all these good qualities to her German genetics.

It was only natural that this Korean boy developed a crush on Sonja.

Our school was having a homecoming dance, and I dared to take a chance to ask her out to go to the homecoming with me. I remember that as I went up to her, she took off her jacket and she was in the middle of stretching, and I don't know how I missed all the time up to now, but I saw unmistakably as if for the first real time how extremely busty she was. My eyes must have popped wide, but I know I suddenly froze and all the courage I had saved up to ask her out now completely vanished away, and I felt so intimidated by her.

I couldn't ask her out. I felt ridiculous that I even thought I had a chance of her saying yes to me.

It was after seeing her body in that way that oblivious me finally began paying more attention to what the other guys in our class were snickering to each other when she was out of the room, and learned more about why exactly they had crushes on her too. It wasn't because they admired her handwriting or kindness. Everyone had her big tits on their minds and they laughed about how they wanted those big jugs in their hands, mouths, and between their dicks.

I noticed more closely how when she was in the room, in her seat during lectures, the other guys would silently make eye contact with each other and then leer at her chest, make eye contact back with their friends smirking and silently laugh again.

I didn't go to the homecoming, but one of those guys at least probably did take her. I never heard though.

Near the end of the semester, Sonja and I were paired together as partners on our final project. We shared a lot of time together outside of classes and I got to know more about her and thankfully became closer to her working together on the project. I was grateful and happy for the opportunity.

We got an A on the final project and I knew that once the semester was over, Sonja would be going back to Germany. It was silly for me to feel sad about that, but I did.

On a Friday evening after our last class of the week, and the beginning of the weekend, she invited me to her apartment a short drive away from the school. I followed her in my own car.

Inside her place, she eventually told me that she thought I was handsome. She didn't even say "for an Asian" at the end. I was attractive looking to her as a man. I had always had such a crush on her and after my eyes became opened to how sexy her body was, I always fantasized about her as all the other men around her did too. But how could I share that with her without coming off as so pervy.

Not to sound conceited, but I knew I was attractive to women. The problem for me was that: as an Asian man, I knew that non-Asian women needed to be shown that Asian men have big muscles and big cocks. And I didn't have those. So even though several attractive White and sometimes Latina women told me they found me handsome, I never made a move to escalate signs of attraction and pursue bedding them. Because I was "unqualified" to do so. I didn't want to add to the already-prevalent negative stereotypes that non-Asian women are bombarded with about Asian guys. Besides, there were better looking and more social Asian guys at our school (not many, but they could be found here and there on campus), who I knew had very big cocks (not gay, but some I'd seen them in our shared dormitory showers before I moved out to my own apartment off campus). I was hoping those women would go for those Asian guys instead who could shatter the stereotypes and satisfy them appropriately.

But with Sonja, I knew that I would always forever regret not tasting her body at least once, so I very nervously let happen that night in her apartment whatever would happen.

She took off her coat first and I got to see more of the shape her figure and my hands began to sweat. She smiled her timid or shy or reserved smile she had a gentle habit of and she looked so beautiful it made my heart warm and race as I wanted so much to kiss her, taste her lips, put my tongue inside her and feel her body.

I was honestly very scared and nervous and intimidated by her body. I wasn't sure if she felt about me how I felt about her, and I didn't want to risk losing her as even just a friend, so I didn't press my luck. I tried to stay as respectful as I could, but I'm sure she saw the glances of my eyes following the powerfully magnetic, gravity-like pull drawing my gaze to her ample chest sticking out so unavoidably from her clothing.

She had the prettiest face I'd seen up close, and her eyes were so kind I could get lost staring into them if I could get away with it without creeping her out, but her eyes were so deep and the design so intricate inside the color.

She was too beautiful it was hard for me to make eye contact with her, I couldn't look for too long in her face.

We actually didn't sleep together that night, sadly. I went home and jerked off imagining how it would feel to fuck her instead.

I did get to fuck her another night, though, and when she finally let me know I had her permission, I eagerly took her sweater off, her shirt, her sports bra, and what the hell, she was wearing two sports bras. My hands were so nervous I went up to kiss her mouth again. We had been kissing and making out and tasting her lips was something I was enjoying so much. I kissed her now as a safety refuge to get more courage again before I stripped her chest totally naked and saw what every man in our school wished they could see.

I took off her second sports bra and her mountainous breasts fell out heavily and I just stared. Oh my god. For the rest of the night, she was god to me and I moaned her divine name so many times I lost count.

My mouth was watering as my eyes took in each breast in full scope. Holy fuck. Her breasts were so large, so gorgeous, so intimidating, I felt so unworthy of being with her. She saw what must have been a reverential fear in my eyes because Sonja gently leaned into me while at the same time pulling me gently in close to her, to her body, and kissed me so warm and wet in my mouth. Her soft hands took my own and moved them to her soft hot breasts. I shuddered as they felt so heavenly perfect. I kissed her deeper and moaned my pleasure in her mouth as my hands shakingly found more and more courage the more I caressed and squeezed and kneaded those angelic Germanic titties.

My heartbeat was pumping so hard the pressure in my ear making me lightheaded as I removed my mouth from Sonja's lips and I just stared wide-eyed at Sonja's divine chest. I couldn't believe how big her breasts were. It amazed me how this White woman could have breasts that big and heavy and that they were real. I wanted to ask her a million questions, but I could just stare in reverence and my mouth dried up and I couldn't move until Sonja reassured me that it was ok. She was very patient and gentle and encouraging with me and that helped so much to overcome my feeling so intimidated by her overpowering beauty.

I had never been intimate with a White woman before in my life, and her body made me feel so unworthy to be in her presence, I felt so intimidated just looking at her. She kissed my hands and moved them to her breasts once more and told me to squeeze them.

They're so large, oh my god, I told her. They're so soft and large. I'm telling her things she already knows and probably heard many times from who knows how many guys, and I know I can't compare to them, but I try to enjoy what I can get from her body anyway.

I massaged and caressed and kneaded each of her large breasts in my hands and in each hand, the titflesh overflowed and it turned me on so much. I used both of my hands to grab around even one single breast and lovingly squeezed, pushing the soft yet firm and supple breast to swell and expand the large nipples and expose the tit-veins to pop out against her White skin. Holy fucking god, even two hands around just one of her big fucking tits couldn't hold everything, there was still room. So I sucked in the overflow into my hungry thirsty mouth and sucked on her great big White Germanic breast, moaning my pleasure as I continued sucking. She tasted so good she made me suck loudly and my mouth began to water again and I moistened her large areolas and sucked on her nipples and I licked all around her giant fucking tit I trapped between both my hands and I loudly slurped on her heavy overflowing titflesh as I squeezed and kneaded and my mouth sucked and suckled. I licked the entire massive underside of her giant breast and it took me a while and then I licked around her areolas and my mouth kept watering as I sucked and kissed and tried to fit as much of her giant German titties inside my mouth as I could fit in.

I was in heaven tasting her body to my heart's content. I sucked in as much of her Germanic breast into my mouth and moaned my pleasure into her big tit, which muffled the moans and absorbed them along with my saliva and it turned me on so much. I worshipped at her breasts for a very long time, perhaps too long, but I told her how long I had been fantasizing of them, of her, and that I wanted to take my time with her. I wanted to enjoy her as much and for as long as I could. I wanted to savor her.

I fondled both her breasts and became more bold in my enjoyment of her heavy mountainous titties. I rubbed her other breast against my cheek, then rubbed my smiling face into it, and pressed my lips to her nipple and kissed her; then sucked in the nipple and more and more of her large soft tit until her whole large areola was inside my mouth and I squeezed her breasts, both of them so large, I squeezed with more ownership and I licked the underside of her breasts and groped and massaged them firmer. I licked her White tits from the heavy sweaty underside to the massive front, sides, and pale White front-tops again and continued alternating licking to kissing, sucking, and licking as Sonja ran her hands and fingers through my hair and she moaned her approval or permission or pleasure or I hope all three at once.

I truly hoped she was enjoying my enjoying her body so much, and that she was not just putting up with me becoming so drunk with lust and drinking in as much sensual pleasures I could suck from her sexy fucking body and those big fucking Germanic tits I was worshipping with my mouth and lips and tongue so intensely.

I licked and kissed a trail of wet worship from her giant White titties to her belly, then further down and down to the top of her pants and panties. My fingers left their worshipful massage of her massively large breasts and tore at her pants, at the button, then the zipper, then tearing those goddamn pants off, tearing her cute pretty pink panties, pulling them down, sliding them down her long White legs, those sexy Germanic genes having blessed her so well, so perfect, I am loving her creamy skin, and then at last I came eye to eye with her perfect pretty pussy so pink, and I could not stop staring. She was so hairless, so smooth, so pink... I never saw anything so beautiful and so feminine and oh my god, so peachy and creamy, and delightfully pink. Her pussy lips and delicate folds, inside her glistening pussy— all so deliciously pink and sexy and I cannot believe I could have seen a sight more beautiful than even her big White titties, but here it was, and her pussy was the most perfect beautiful gorgeous pink pussy in existence.

I dropped to my knees and just looked so deep into her, inside of her, in a trance, this woman was so beautiful. If a creator god existed, even his ass would bow down in worship at this divine Germanic woman who I goddamn knew was a goddess.

And I was going to fuck her.

But first, I wanted to taste her.

Eating out her beautiful pussy came so natural to me, it was the most delicious thing I tasted in my entire life and you know what, that pussy still is the best thing I ever tasted and I licked and sucked the warm juices out of her holy Germanic pussy like I would never eat or drink again. Like I was getting eternal life drinking from her cunt so hard. I sucked and suckled then I stopped to just stare in reverence and appreciation of how beautiful her wet pussy looked. White women had such delicious looking pussies and I always wondered how they tasted, and I heard from white guys how they hated the taste and I heard that white women look down on guys who eat pussy, but Sonja tasted so good I couldn't get enough and Sonja moaned and grinded and moved herself so wild and her body spasmed and shook so much I knew she was enjoying it and feeling intense pleasure and it made me feel so good that I was making her feel so good. It made me eat her pussy out in much more intense lust. I licked my tongue as far inside her pussy as it could go, licking her cuntal walls and sucking out her sweet juices that taste so good to me. I sucked and sucked her clit and flicked my tongue around it hard as I licked my worship of her entire Germanic pussy. I moaned my pleasure loud and deep and long as my mouth sucked her White pussy. My hands grabbed underneath her, grabbed the well-toned cheeks of her German White ass and lifted her pelvis and pussy up so I could eat her pussy from an angle and I loudly slurped her wet cunt and frenchkissed her pussy lips as my hands squeezed that tight ass of hers and she leaked more juices for me to greedily drink in.

After she came, I licked my way up her body until I reached her mouth and kissed my Sonja passionately for a long time, making her taste from my well-soaked lips and tongue how good her pussy tastes.

I was breathing so hard as I kissed her and groped her heaving breasts as we kissed each other.

I laid her on her back on her bed and I wanted to finally put my cock inside her as I always wanted to fuck her for so long.

My cock was already straining so hard and was leaking pre-cum while I had been sucking her big White titties and eating out her delicious pink pussy, and now it was so rock-hard erect and bulging so hard I saw the veins popping out and I wanted to be good for Sonja and not cum so soon. But it was hard because looking at her body was enough to make me cum to be honest. My heart was beating so hard, pumping so fast and my ears were drumming so much in my head as I rubbed my hard Korean cock straining so much at the engorged head, just rubbing it in holy lustful reverence on Sonja's hot wet Germanic pussy lips. I rubbed my hard cock against her beautiful warm pussy lips and rubbed my cock over her clitoris and I rubbed her clit with my hard cock some more because it felt so good for us both, going by Sonja's pleasured moaning when I did this that matched my own.

I couldn't believe I was finally going to fuck a White woman, and I was feeling so happy that my first was with Sonja. I always had the biggest crush on her for so long, and it wasn't just because she had the biggest prettiest titties of all time, either. But goddamn, did that turn me on and keep me rock-hard.

I couldn't believe how even just rubbing my Asian dick on the outside of her pussy looking so swollen felt so good, and it was turning me on so much I was afraid I would cum as I was already leaking pre-cum and wiping a trail of milky white fluid glistening against Sonja's already-wet pussy and I loved just looking at my Korean sperm against her creamy White Germanic skin. I continued rubbing my dick over and against and upon and up and down the outside of her swollen pink pussy and I shuddered and moaned how good she felt.

I lowered myself down to her chest, her heaving large chest, I grabbed her overflowing breasts and calmed myself by squeezing their delightful and heavenly softness and firmness and I closed my eyes because the sight of those boobs reacting to my hands was so sexy as fuck they would make me cum just at the sight of them.

I continued squeezing and caressing her big tits with my eyes closed, savoring how good she felt as I prepared myself to finally put my dick inside her.

I always wanted this, dreamed of this.

I kissed Sonja's mouth, tasted her lips once more for one final gift of courage before I opened my eyes because I wanted to see my dark Korean cock go inside this White woman's pussy. I didn't want to miss a thing.

I raised myself up again and came down and jacked my cock off so it was as hard as it could get, and I slowly, excitedly, brought the head of my dick to Sonja's pussy lips and greeted her entrance lips with a milky white kiss from the head of my Korean dick to the face of her Germanic White pussy. My cock pressed through and entered inside Sonja's cunt and I felt her pussy squeezing me as I slid further inside her cunt and holy fucking god, I never felt so fucking good my entire fucking life.

I was the happiest most grateful Korean man on the planet.

My whole body tensed as shockwaves of pleasure came electrically flooding through my system from having my Asian dick penetrate inside the Germanic goddess. I pushed my dick inside her as deep as I could go inside her cunt, our pubic bones pressing back against each other so hard, pulse waves bouncing back between us. My dick never felt so hard nor as wet. She was so tight. I couldn't believe how tight she was. She surprised me how tight her pussy was. I thought a White woman, and one who could get as many men as she so obviously could, would be loose as hell, but Sonja's pussy felt so tight, and suddenly I felt less ashamed and unworthy of being inside her, and it felt so empowering and encouraging to be with her; to be her lover; to be her man.

I wanted to savor how amazing it felt to be inside her for the first time; my first; my first White woman; my first time with Sonja. I pressed my Asian dick further, deeper into her, feeling her cuntal walls tighten their wet yet airtight vicegrip that made me close my eyes and moan in such great pleasure I lost strength in my arms and lowered myself down on top of Sonja, cushioned on top against her large breasts like the softest pillows.

My mouth resumed their ever-worshipping servicing of her tits and I moved up to passionately kiss her mouth with my dick still inside her, still hard, trying so very hard not to cum so soon, but her cunt felt so good and so tight and so wet yet I didn't want this wonderful sensation to be over, so I tried to distract myself and prolong the moment by kissing her.

I want to remember what it felt like to put my dick inside you the first time, I tell her. I tell her please just let me savor this, just having my hard cock inside her pussy. Let me savor it. I want to remember every detail, every sensation, every breath passing the seconds as my heart is beating so hard and I'm feeling so thankful and in perfect pleasure.

I know I'm never going to feel so in love ever again and I want to remember and relive the moment with her in my memory forever.

I calmed my cock down enough so I could begin to slowly slide out of her, and go deeper inside her slowly again. Feeling the pleasure of her cuntal walls squeezing and pressing on all sides of my hard Asian cock as I slowly pumped her pussy bareback, her pussy membranes wettening the skin of my dick, the pleasure was so intense for me. I kissed Sonja hard and meaningful and full of my thanks and in complete love with her, as I pumped her pussy with more forceful strokes until I gradually turned to passionately pistoning her sweet pussy and I was full-on fucking my first White cunt like a demon, loving every pump and every cry from her mouth encouraged me to fuck her harder.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • For Sonja

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds