• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Royal Affliction Ch. 08

Royal Affliction Ch. 08

123

Please note: There is a tiny bit of gore in this chapter.

*****

Sybari felt her stomach drop. It felt like she her body was being stretched, though it didn't hurt. Inertia hit her as if she'd come to a sudden stop, and she found she was kneeling on a solid surface. Her fingers braced against dusty worn floorboards. Warm firelight shone from spots around her, and a room came into view as the purple smoke cleared. In preparation, Sybari shook herself, shedding her disguise to reveal her true form. While her head was still down, she composed herself and fixed her face with a sultry but deadly, expression. There was the sound of shuffling feet, creaking floorboards, and a couple of gasps. As the last of the smoke dissipated, Sybari could see there were multiple pairs of shoes in front of her.

"Holy shit," said one voice.

"It worked."

"Fuck."

Sybari stood, taking a long time to reach her full height. She lifted her head last, fixing the group with a wicked glare. There were seven humans in front of her, all males. They wore ridiculous black capes made from cheap crushed velvet, and none of them looked older than twenty-five.

"Which one of you puny humans summoned me here?" Sybari asked in a grave voice.

They all stared at her, mouths gaping holes in their stupid faces. Sybari rolled her eyes. "An answer would be good sometime soon."

The boy in the middle stepped forward. He was fair skinned, medium build, brown hair, blue eyes. He looked like your regular upper middle-class boy next door, and other humans might be so fooled, but Sybari could see something nasty lurking deep in those pretty eyes.

"I, Wolfblood; leader of the Brotherhood of Virilitas, am your master," he announced in a commanding tone. "Tell us your name."

Sybari wasn't falling for that. She raised an eyebrow and looked him up and down. "Isn't it past your curfew? Your mama will be waiting up."

"SILENCE, DEMON!"

Sybari snorted in amusement. It definitely looked like May was right about these guys. But she couldn't be absolutely sure, and they might not be working alone. She needed to suss out the situation before making a move.

"For what reason did you decide you needed a succubus?"

"As we're powerful warlocks, we routinely summon demons to increase our power. One day we hope to be in a position to make significant changes to our world."

The human droned on in some self-indulgent spiel about how great they were and how much society needed great men like them. Sybari tuned out, choosing to look around the room and not listen to how much he hated old dudes and ugly women being in power. It was a large room, with hardwood floors, and wood panelling. Paint peeled from the walls and there were at least three broken chairs in a pile in the corner. Behind her was an old fireplace, but it was unlit, the light coming instead from the array of candles surrounding them. A large wooden table stood in the middle of the room, some boys in front, others behind. On it were several candles, an athame, and a chalice covered in blood. There were three doors, one behind her right shoulder, one to her left, and another at the other end of the hall. Three tall windows ran down the wall on her right. If she wasn't stuck, it would be an easy place to get out of.

She looked at the chalk and blood symbols on the floor around her. She was encased in a circle. It must be the summoning circle, but she assumed they'd also tried to put some sort of binding spell on it to contain her in some way. They were idiots, but surely they weren't THAT dumb.

She discreetly stuck her toe past the symbol, finding no force blocking it, or electric shock. Maybe their skills weren't quite as good as they thought.

One of the boys moved a little to the side, and Sybari saw there was actually another human in the room. Half way down the length of the room a figure lay crumpled against the wall. Fingers held to her mouth, the blonde woman watched her in return. Blood stained her arms and spotted her white party dress. Considering she wasn't standing with the boys, it didn't look like she was completely on board with tonight's proceedings.

Sybari turned back to the men. Their leader was still blabbering on about crap. "Get to the point, human."

He frowned. "As I was saying, our brotherhood wish to gain attributes. We decided on a succubus for tonight to gift us sexual qualities we desire."

"You didn't consider I might just fuck you to death instead?"

"You can't hurt us. The nature of the spell you're under prohibits you from causing harm to your master. Isn't that right?"

That wasn't technically true. He hadn't ordered her not to hurt them, and even if he had, it would mean nothing. It wasn't his blood that surrounded her.

"Sounds like you've done your research." Sybari grinned and lifted them hem of her dress. "Just what sort qualities are you after?"

The leader glanced at the other boys. "Mostly strength and enhancement."

"I'd like to last longer," said the short blond one on the end.

Sybari pulled the dress over her head and tossed it behind her where it wouldn't get dirty. The boys stared at her bare chest while she slid her underwear over her butt. As she dropped them down her legs, her long jewelled chains spilled free, the red and black crystals sparkling in the candle light. She ran a hand through them to make them swing. The humans stared, wide-eyed at her decorative labia. There were a couple of amused sounds and a laugh.

"Jesus Christ!" said the tall one.

Green shirt just about jumped up and down. "Check that out."

"Holy shitballs," mumbled the blond one.

Freckles put a hand to his head. "Oh my god. She's so fucking hot!"

The one with glasses made a face. "Yeah, but her tits are small."

Sybari frowned, but quickly covered it with a smile. "I can make them bigger for you. But I'll have to fuck someone for the sexual energy required to do so." Sybari squeezed her breast and stuck her hip to the side. "So...who's first?"

The men nervously looked around, not game to volunteer. The leader reached to the blond one on his right and gave him a shove forward.

"Sorry, Aiden."

"What? No way!" shrieked the guy, fighting to step back.

"Why do you think we let you in?" Green shirt moved in to help force him forward.

Aiden stumbled into the rows of circles, landing within Sybari's grasp. She only had to snatch his arm and drag him to her.

"Hello, Aiden."

Shocked, the man looked to his buddies. "Why'd you tell her my name? You said it was important to keep it secret."

"Oh, but it's such a nice name," Sybari purred, pressing her breasts against him. "Aren't you excited to meet me? You get to be first to touch this." She shoved his hand between her legs.

He flinched, but the feel of her slick lips against his fingers made him smile. His tense body relaxed a bit, thrilled by her touch. Once they got this close, it was hard for humans to resist a succubus. Her very being was intoxicating to them and Sybari could see the lustful effect she was having on Aiden.

"Let's get this off you," she said, untying his cloak and letting it slide off his shoulders to the floor. "Why don't you tell me what you'd like as your gift?" Sybari took the collar of his shirt and ripped it straight down the front.

"I...uh...um. I'd like to be a bit taller, with more muscles. And...a couple of inches downstairs would be good."

Sybari placed her hand on the bulge in his pants. "Oh, it doesn't feel too bad to me."

He laughed nervously, and Sybari unbutton his jeans. He wriggled out of them while she ran her hands over his lean body. His throbbing erection bobbed out of his boxes as he shed those as well. Sybari took his cock in her hand and squeezed the base of his shaft hard.

"Get on the floor," she growled, pushing him to his knees with his penis. She smushed her slimy pussy into his face, rubbing her labia over his nose and mouth.

Aiden eagerly licked at her juices, until she gave him a shove to push him onto his butt. She nudged his shoulders to make him lay down and crouched to straddle his waist. Aiden gazed wondrously at her pussy and the chains tickling his skin. He wore a stupidly happy expression as he watched her take his cock and lower herself on it, his mouth parting as it slowly disappeared inside her cunt.

"Oh god! Fuck! You feel amazing." He bucked his hips. "Shit, I've never felt a pussy like this."

"I know." Sybari smirked and ground her hips in circles.

"Ahh! Oh my god. You guys, she's fucking incredible."

Sybari rose up so the head of his penis nearly popped out, then let herself drop so she slammed his cock in hard. She bounced up and down, fucking herself while he tried to meet her with his thrusts. Sybari had to be careful to prevent him from cumming. If she actually tried, she could finish him in ten seconds, and that was no fun to her.

She could feel the energy being drained from him. More and more was being sucked into her body, until he was exhausted and could no longer move. Still, his cock stayed hard. His joyous face had turned to pain and fear. He'd been on the brink of cumming so long, he was nearly whimpering.

"What are you doing to me?"

"Fucking you. Just like you wanted."

"Let me cum, you whore."

"Oh, that's not very nice." Sybari leaned down, stroking his face. "Can you feel your life force being drained away?"

His eyes widened with realisation. "Oh god. Get off me!"

"Mmm, suck suck suck." Sybari wiggled her hips in time with each word. "You'll be no more than a dehydrated corpse soon," she whispered. "There is another option, though."

"What?"

"You get to have the best orgasm of your life."

"That's it? Fuck yes."

Sybari patted his chest. "Do you know what happens if you ejaculate in a succubus?"

"No."

She smirked and kissed his lips. "Say goodbye to your soul." Taking in his horrified face, she grinned. "What will it be?"

As he paused to consider the options, Sybari increased her pace, sucking his shaft with her walls. Aiden groaned at the tortuous pleasure.

"I want to hear you beg, human. Your soul or your life."

"Please let me cum. Please!"

Sybari let go of her hold on him and he came so hard his body twisted up in a painful position. His back arched off the floor, his head snapping back, his eyeballs rolling. Sybari held on to his waist, riding him like a bucking bull as a torrent of semen shot into her with such speed it penetrated her cervix and pummelled the top of her womb. As Aiden's stiff body slowly wilted back to the floor, Sybari continued to milk him, sucking all the semen out of his balls. Aiden must have felt there was something off, because he pushed weakly at her hips.

"Get the fuck of me, bitch. What are you doing? We had a deal!"

"I promised your life. And that's what you'll get."

In seconds, his testicles had shrunk to half their size and shrivelled up like raisins. Inside her, his cock also wasted away to a small, veiny lump. Now completely dry, he'd never produce semen again.

With nothing inside her to plug the flow, his seed oozed from her hole as she stood up and stepped off him. Aiden immediately looked at his groin and let out a scream. Mumbled words were shouted through his wailing as he curled into a foetal position and passed out.

"He's in pain. What did you do to him?" asked Wolfblood.

Sybari smiled and combed back her hair. "What he asked."

"How were you able to hurt him?"

"You ordered me not to hurt you. You didn't say the others were off limits. I didn't think you'd mind. You wanted me to have the power to help you. I had to get that from somewhere, and none of you really liked that guy, did you? That's why he was here. Don't worry. He'll be fine. It'll just take a while for the changes to take full effect."

He frowned. "I order you not to do anything bad to any of us."

"Who said I did anything bad? I gave him what he wanted" Sybari grinned wickedly and stepped over the first set of markings. As suspected, she met no resistance and the humans watch in disbelief as she crossed outside the circle.

"Jesus."

"Oh fuck!"

A couple of the men ran for the door. Sybari dug into her power and threw her energy to slam all the doors. It wasn't something she could usually do and took a lot of borrowed energy, but it was good to use some of it. If she left here with all the sexual energy of seven humans, she'd be so horny she'd have to masturbate for days.

The leader of the group was frozen with shock, but tried valiantly to compose himself. "How did you get out?"

Sybari walked up to him and stroked his chest. "I'm just special that way. I'm also curious to know what you're after."

He smiled at that, looking arrogant again. "There's this girl, Amelia Dowling. Can you curse her? Make her fat and give her a horse cock or something?"

Sybari raised an eyebrow. "You want to ride her giant cock? Wow, that's an interesting fetish."

"What? No! The fucking bitch friend-zoned me. After everything I've done for that slut, she goes out with some arsehole and embarrasses me in from of everyone. Actually, can you make me irresistible to woman too? So I can turn her down when she comes crawling back like the slut she is. Then I can have my pick of hot women, and they'll want me no matter how I treat them. Instead of me busting my gut trying to please average girls who just whine and withhold sex."

Oh, would he shut up? This guy was such an entitled egotistical twat.

"Should we continue with the plan?" asked Green shirt

"Yes, the sex slave can't hurt us now." Freckles replied.

"Excuse yourself! I'm a goddess of lust." Sybari flicked her tail. "I'm a slave to sex, but I am not a sex slave. I cannot be owned by anyone and if I have the need I can fuck myself. Your cocks are not necessary to me or anyone else. You're far less important and useful than you think." She swung her arm, making the athame fly off the table and across the room. It hit the man in the groin, pinning him against the wall.

"Ahh! My balls. She hit balls!" he screamed, holding himself.

Sybari laughed, enjoying the fear now escalating throughout the room.

"Send her back!" yelled glasses.

The boys erupted into a heated discussion, leaving Sybari to stand there. They didn't seem to realise she had the strength to snap their necks with her hands. She didn't need to fuck them to kill them.

Putting her hands on her hips, she let her eyes wander. They fell to the blood on the floor. It led away from the table and straight to the girl by the wall. There was a gap in the blood trail, and a large smear in the layer of dust coating the floor. Tell-tale handprints and crawl lines led to the human. It looked like they'd thrown her aside and she'd crawled the couple of feet to cower against the wall.

Sybari sauntered over to her, her attention having an immediate effect on the girl.

"Please don't hurt me. I didn't know what they doing. I'm sorry," the human cried, trembling and hiding her head in fear.

Sybari squatted by her side, legs apart so her crotch was right in front in front of the girl's face. "Seeing as it was your blood that was used to summon me, if they'd done it right, you'd be my master. Though master implies you'd have control." She laughed at the thought. "Anyway, you could ask for a favour, a task as such for me to do. Like a genie. Rub my cum-filled belly and get a wish.

From under her hair, the girl stole a glance at Sybari, her eyes having little to look at beside the piercings hanging from her labia. She watched the cum ooze from Sybari's splayed cunt and drip down the chains to the floor.

"Too bad they fucked it up," Sybari went on.

The girl whimpered.

"But...I thought maybe I could offer my services regardless. What do you say, love? Is there something I can do for you?"

The girl froze, her terror lessening. She was clearly debating if she dared ask for something, what that could be, maybe whether it was wise to enter an arrangement with a demon. Her head rose and she sat up a bit, her upper body firmly pressed against the wall. She tentatively extended her hands, palms up to show the deep slashes on her wrists.

"Can you fix this?" she said with a breaking voice.

Sybari pouted. "No. Demons can't heal. We can only destroy."

The girl started sobbing. "He said they'd only need a bit of blood. I thought they'd prick my finger or something. Then two of his friends grabbed me and did this." She went to wipe her eyes, but stopped when she realised her hands were covered with blood and dirt. "Now I'm going to have these awful scars forever. My family will think I tried to kill myself! They'll make me go to therapy."

"You might possibly need therapy after this," Sybari pointed out.

The girl continued her rant, as if Sybari weren't a deadly demon. "God, I never should have gone out with him. I knew something didn't feel right. And then he convinced me to come along to his dumb club meeting. I thought it was some lame role-playing thing. He wanted me to join in so badly. They all did. I got freaked out and tried to leave, but I barely fought them when they dragged me back. I thought it was better just to go along with their stupid game. I was more scared of them than what they were doing. I didn't think they could really summon a demon."

Sybari did feel a bit sorry for the pitiful creature. Stuck in a room full of arogant guys, she'd been smart to realise they were her biggest threat. They could have hurt her much worse if she'd tried harder to escape. And people thought demons were monsters.

"Right, now you know some guys are creepy fuckwits. Is there something else I can do?" She drummed her claws on her thigh as she waited. "It's usually sexually related. Otherwise you'd call someone else. Want me to fuck a crush's girlfriend? Give your enemies herpes?"

Her forehead bunched. "Um...I don't know...I can't... my only enemies are in this room."

"Revenge then?"

"Uh, right now I want them to suffer. But I think I'd regret it later."

"Well, I was going to fuck them up anyway. So you can enjoy it and keep your conscience clean, little human. Which one's your now ex-boyfriend?"

"Justin, the arsehole calling himself Fenrir." She pointed to the tall one on the end with blue sneakers.

Sybari rose and wandered slowly back across the room. Freckles was still trying to work the athame out of the wall, wincing in pain with every shift.

"Summon that demon who promised you a favour, Astherdon was it? They can fight each other." Justin suggested.

"No! What if he gets out?" Glasses said.

"He was completely under my control," Wolfblood announced proudly.

Whoever this Astherdon guy was, he must have had just as much fun playing them.

Sybari walked into the middle of them, her hands groping her breasts, her tail slowly fucking her pussy. They all stopped, mesmerised by the show. She went up to Green shirt, catching his arm before he could run and rubbing herself against him. "What's your name and desire?"

"James, and I want a huge dick. Big and veiny, you know?"

"Oh, I know." Sybari ripped his shirt off.

He quickly unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor with his boxers. His cock was already leaking precum, but Sybari noticed something else as she moved around him. She pulled on the plastic sticking out of his arse, pulling the butt plug out an inch before jamming it back in.

"Why don't you show your friends how you were already having fun?" Sybari suggested. He shook his head, but she spun him around and made him bend over.

"What the fuck is that?" Wolfblood said.

Justin laughed. "Dude, you homo!"

"I'm not gay," James insisted.

Sybari pulled him up by his hair and kissed him on the mouth. "It's okay to like it up the arse, James." She took his cock and lined it up with her pussy, dipping it in and pulling it out covered in cum. "Who else wants a huge cock?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Royal Affliction Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds