• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Like No Other Pt. 02

Like No Other Pt. 02

Note: I have no aspirations to be a writer but I do write for my wife and my own erotic pleasure with just enough to set the mind for role-playing. I like to leave the fluff out and room for the imagination. Enjoy!

*****

I was basking in the afterglow of the most amazing sex I have ever had. I have had a few other partners, one was a particularly freak in the sack, but what I just experienced with Amber was beyond anything else. It was heaven and earth. All I can do was lie here stroking the smooth hair of this incredible woman sleeping next to me and there it was, that beautiful smile slowly forming across her angelic face. But like a dark cloud on a sunny day, her face quickly shrouded with remorse and panic now that she has finally given into her desires.

"Alan, we should have never...I should have never...," Amber whispered softly.

"Shh, we have just taken a journey together to heaven and I know that you felt it too when we were making love. Our world stood still as if nothing else mattered but our union," I said to Amber while holding her in my arms and she caressing my chest. I continued, "We lost ourselves in our lovemaking and became one. It was incredible like the universe purposely paired us perfectly as one. How can something so beautiful be regrettable? It can't and that is the truth."

We laid silently, each in our own thoughts until Amber's phone chirped and brought us out of reverie. "It's work. I have a patient in 20 minutes," said Amber as she got up to dress.

I simply laid there admiring her beauty and can feel myself getting aroused again. No other woman has ever done this to me. I quickly got up and pulled her to me kissing her passionately making it clear I wanted to see her again. My cock grew even harder, wanting to be in her heaven. Amber pushed me away but I took her hand and placed it on my cock while my finger went straight to her wet pussy lips that still had my own cum in her.

"I need some time to think," Amber said with her eyes closed.

I could feel her resolve weakening but she slipped on her dress, grabbed her phone and dashed for the door. I was right on her heels and as she reached for the door knob, I pushed her up against the door with my body, sucked hard on her neck and pulled her thong down.

"Alan, ugh," gasped Amber at my sudden aggression but that was all she was able to say before my rock solid penis entered her slippery folds again from behind. A loud satisfying moan came from her mouth and as I continued my assault, Amber threw her head back and kissed me hard sucking on my tongue.

"Fuck me Alan! F...u...c..k..."

Her voice pitch got higher as she pushed her ass back onto my cock to meet my every thrusts and with her right hand pulling my head into her kisses. Amber was on the verge of an earth shattering orgasm.

"Ugh, ugh, fuck my pussy, fuck me!" begged Amber.

Her phone chirped again in her left hand. I felt my own orgasm quickly approaching. Another chirp.

"Shit, I'm going to cum" I grunted picking up speed and power in my hips.

"Yes, yes, fuck, Alan. Mphh...mphh...I'm...I'm..." Amber's mouth opened wide.

Just then, my balls tighten and my mind exploded as I shot a stream of cum into Amber's pussy. Amber's own orgasm overtook her as her body shook to its core on my cock. That was undoubtedly the most powerful orgasm we both ever had. It took us a few minutes to recover and to catch our breaths.

"That was amazing," I said to Amber. Chirp, chirp.

"Yes...yes...it was, mmm," Amber replied while catching her breathe. "I really have to go now Alan. I'll call you later."

Amber drove straight to work in record time while still on a euphoric high. While barely paying attention to her patients as her mind continued to replay our morning love session, Amber finally realized that my cum and her own juices were soaking her panties. The knowledge of it only fired her wantonness which led her to accept the truth; our union was meant to happen.

Amber worked the rest of the day and next couple of days but her mind was not there. The constant barrage of sexual texting between Amber and I didn't help either. We finally met again for lunch only this time, we ate in my dark tinted car parked in the darkest part of the indoor garage. We barely touched our food. The only hunger we had was for each other.

Amber was riding my cock as the sound of her wetness and our hard breathing filled the car. "God, you feel so good Alan...mmm...I can't stop thinking about..I...mmm...your c o c k...mmm...I'm cumming! Ahhh!" said Amber between gritted teeth, trying not to scream.

I kissed her hard with my tongue deep in her mouth to muffle her orgasmic release. Amber finally came down from her high, "oh my god I needed that. It's your turn now but don't cum in me like last time. Your cum kept dripping out of me. Cum on the napkin, okay?"

Amber got on her knees and started giving me a blow job that would make any man jealous. Just then, a car parked next to us which caused Amber to stop. "Don't stop, they can't see us," I whispered to her. With a devilish grin, Amber took my hard cock that was ready to burst back into her talented mouth. "I want to cum in your mouth," I whispered again. The passengers in the parked car got out and left with no knowledge of what was going on in my car.

Amber chuckled at our naughtiness while they walked away and said, "cum for me baby, but not in my mouth. Let me know when you're close."

She resumed with a vigor that was making it hard for me to hold back. In between sucking and licking my cock, Amber said, "even...my...husband...can't cum...in my mouth..." Amber knew she had me on the verge and started pumping my cock with one hand while holding the napkin in the other. Her eyes looking up at me as she licked her lips.

"Put it in your mouth again. Please put my cock back in your mouth," I pleaded. She gave me a wicked smile and licked the head of my cock.

"Rub your clit for me," I instructed which she did obediently with the hand that was stroking my cock. Amber then began sucking on my cock again.

"God, you're so sexy!" I told her which made her rub her clit even faster. Amber was surprised to find that she was getting close to another orgasm. The thrill of having just had her lover's cock in her that is now in her mouth, in a car, in a garage where anyone could catch them sent shivers down her spine. Her knees were beginning to shake as the familiar feeling boiled at her core.

"I want you to be dirty for me, be my little cocksucker. Tell me you love my cock!"

"I love it, I love your cock!" exclaimed Amber and deep throated me as a small amount of cum released from my cock.

Amber tasted it which only served to ignite her fire even more. She suddenly craved for more of my cum. The thought of me cumming in her mouth and tasting me drove her to suck my cock with more intensity. She was almost there, almost to an orgasm. But it was all too much for me and I couldn't hold back anymore, "I'm cumming!" I warned Amber. Amber took it as encouragement and deep throated my cock as I came hard into her mouth. Amber greedily swallowed it all and rubbed her clit even faster with more pressure while the taste of my cum filled her senses. As if adding fuel to a fire, a firestorm spread through Amber's body straight to her clitoris and without warning, fireworks filled her mind's eye as her orgasm rocked her sexy MILF body. Amber shook uncontrollably while her head rested on my lap.

"I thought you didn't want me to cum in your mouth," I said while my heart rate was calming down.

"I didn't. I don't know. I had a sudden urge to taste you and pleasure you as much as possible. I don't even do it for my husband. Something in me just had to have your cum in my mouth and that drove me wild. I came again because of it. I feel like I have a part of you in me now. I just can't get enough of you," said a smiling satisfied Amber.

Just then, the people in the next car returned.

"Thanks for lunch Alan. It was delicious! We better go now before someone really does see us," said Amber as she kissed me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Like No Other Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds