• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Stepdaughters Ch. 01

My Stepdaughters Ch. 01

12

I married a lovely lady who, as the joke goes, is old enough to be my mom. She is actuality six months older than my mom. She is wonderful, we get along great, we have a very strong relationship and we were newly married on November 1st, 2013. Two days after our marriage, she started feeling pain in her lower back which resulted in her needing back surgery which the Doctor scheduled for December 1st. The doctor was very blunt and clear that, because of her age, recovery could take six to seven months, or longer and any type of physical activity, including sex, was going to be out of the question until further notice. I did not care, there is more to a relationship then sex. It's called unconditional love.

My wife has two daughters and a son. Two months into our marriage, I had only met her youngest daughter, Laura who was 24. She is a good kid, is going to school, has a job and lives with her boyfriend. She stops by when she can which isn't often. One Friday night, after dinner, my wife's phone rang as I was cleaning up in the kitchen and I could hear my wife yelling. By the time I finished in the kitchen and went to check on her, she had already hung up the phone and did not look happy.

"Jo broke up with her boyfriend and now she wants to come live with us and, she wants you to go get her!!" she yelled...she was not happy!

Jo is my wife's oldest daughter, she is my age 26. It is a four hour drive to where Jo lives so the round trip would take almost all day, not to mention my wife could not go so I'd be on my own one way. It was late in the day so we told her we'd book her a hotel room for the night and I would pick her up the next day. The weather forecast was calling for snow all week so my wife insisted I pack an overnight bag, just in case we get stuck somewhere. I left around eight in the morning and drove four hours, stopping once for gas. The drive was uneventful, for the most part, so I made good time. When I arrived, Jo was waiting for me in the hotel lobby.

Jo is about five feet, five inches tall; has red hair down to her nice bubble-butt; her breasts are approximately C cups and perky. She was wearing black yoga pants, which were almost transparent, and a jacket. The first thing I noticed was the outline of a thong she was wearing underneath. We quickly introduced ourselves and loaded her things into the car.

"Jo, I'm a bit hungry. Would you like to get something to eat before we leave?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm starving. We could eat where my friend works so I can tell her good-bye."

She guided me to a restaurant called "Mucky Ducks." From the outside, it did not looked too impressive but she assured me the food was incredible and they had the best philly cheese steak. By the time we finished eating and she said her goodbyes, it was almost two thirty. As we left the city, we came upon a really bad traffic jam and snow had started falling. It took an hour to move, maybe, fifteen feet. I called my wife and told her what was going on.

"Please, get off at the next exit, get a room for the night and hopefully the traffic will be better tomorrow," she told me.

That was easier said than done, it took us almost another hour to get to the next exit. There was a sign advertising a hotel and gas station however all we could see was a gas station so I pulled over and went in.

"Could you tell me how to find the hotel, please?" I asked the station attendant.

"Sure, it's ten miles further up the road," he told me.

At that point, Jo came in and asked where the bathroom was and the attendant told her it was out of service. We bought some drinks and snacks then went back out to the car.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked.

"I can make it to the hotel," she said. With the snow on the road, those ten miles were taking forever, not to mention it was starting to get dark.

"Please, stop. I can't hold it any longer?" she asked, about half way to the hotel.

I stopped, she got out, opened the back door, looked around and pulled her yoga pants and thong down to her knees. As she did that, I could not help looking and got a good look at her firm butt. She proceeded to squat down and began peeing. I could hear the stream hitting the snow on the ground. I watched as she wiped herself and pulled her thong up. My cock, which was hard as a rock, throbbed as the string of her thong disappeared between her ass cheeks. She then pulled up her yoga pants and closed the back door. I quickly looked away, pretending I had not been watching, as she got back in the car. We eventually found the hotel, it looked like we were not the only ones who decided to stop for the night as the parking lot was full of cars.

"You're in luck, I have one room left. It's the honeymoon suite," the receptionist told us.

We figured we could make it work. She got some clothing from her luggage and I got my back pack. We opened the room and it was not very impressive but there was a hot tub in the corner of the room, a queen bed, a tube-type TV and a lazy boy style couch. Jo got very excited when she saw the hot tub. I went to the bathroom and when I came out, she had already filled it half way.

"I'm going to get the snacks from the car," I said.

"I'll get them, I need to get some other things, anyway." Jo insisted.

She came back with the snacks, drinks and more clothes but she looked upset.

"Jo, are you upset?" I asked.

"I thought I packed my shorts and bathing suit but I think I have something that will work in the hot tub,"

She went into the bathroom and came out wearing a white sports bra and some pink brief panties which, of course, made my cock hard. We watched TV and ate junk food most of the night. I was on the bed and she was in the hot tub.

"Would you please get me a towel?" she asked around ten thirty.

I did as she asked and when I got close to her, she stood up. Her soaked sports bra and panties were now transparent, I could see the outline of her breasts and pussy, perfectly!! I quickly looked away and got back into bed before she noticed my hard on. She went into the bathroom, showered and came out wearing some blue pj's. Not long after that, I was fast asleep. Sometime during the night, I had snuggled up against her back and my cock nuzzled up against her butt. I was glad I woke up before she did so I could put some space between us. I got up to take a shower and noticed a pile of clothes behind the door. They were the clothes she had worn yesterday.

My curiosity got the best of me and I looked through them, hoping to find her thong. At first, I was disappointed because it was nowhere in sight but upon a closer look, I managed to find it tangled inside one of the yoga pants legs. The frustration of two months without any sex, and the flash backs from yesterday, had me sexually charged!! I could not resist any longer so I positioned the thong so the crotch area was spread along my fingers then lifted it up to my nose, inhaling deeply. Instantly, the subtle scent of pee hit my nostrils, sending my brain into a flashback from her peeing yesterday. My hand was pulling my foreskin back and forth with so much pent up frustration, it took only a few strokes and I was shooting my load onto the floor. I continued sniffing her thong for a few more minutes before putting it back, taking my shower and getting dressed.

When I came out of the bathroom, she was dressed and ready to go. Outside, the snow plows had cleared the road so we checked out and headed home. The rest of the road trip was peaceful - no traffic and no more snow. When we arrived home, Jo took over the spare bedroom and although my wife was not happy with Jo moving in with us, she was glad to see her. The next few weeks were uneventful, mostly my routine of work and taking care of my wife. The town we lived in was small so Jo was having a hard time finding a job. A few days before Christmas, both Laura and Jo were in the house, Laura had stopped by to give her mom a Christmas present because she was going out of town to spend Christmas with her boyfriend's family. I could tell Jo was a bit upset so after Laura left, I went to Jo's room to check on her. I knocked and she told me to come in, she was rolling pennies.

"Jo, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, but it sucks not having money to buy presents for mom and Laura," she said.

I took two hundred dollars out of my wallet and gave it to her. Of course, she started crying and hugged me.

"Be sure you get something for yourself, too," I said.

"What do you like?" she asked as I started to leave.

"The panties you're wearing would be fine," I said jokingly.

We both laughed at my perverted sense of humor. Over the last few days before Christmas, presents piled under the tree. For Christmas day, we had planned to have a nice lunch. My wife watched "Christmas Story" in the living room while Jo and I cooked. The only thing we were waiting for was the ham so, while that cooked, we decided to open presents, finishing just as the timer for the ham went off. I cleaned up the wrapping paper while Jo set the plates. As I passed by Jo, she told me she would give me my present later which made me excited, nervous and anxious. After an hour or so of eating our Christmas, making small talk and fooling around with our Christmas presents, we started to get bored.

"Would you please help me to the bedroom so I can take a nap?" my wife asked me.

When I got back, Jo was gone so I sat down and continued watching TV. About thirty minutes later, Jo came out of her bedroom with a small box. She went into my bedroom and then came back out, motioning me to follow her and she led me to the back of the house where we had a small storage room.

"I just wanted to be sure mom is sleeping," she explained.

I followed her inside the storage room where she had turned the light on and was holding the box in her hands. She closed the door and handed me the box.

"Merry Christmas," she said.

With shaky hands, I slowly opened the box to find a black pair of bikini panties. I pulled them out of the box and spread them over my hand.

"I hope you like them?"

"Yes, Jo, I do like them very much. Thank you!!" I said as she gave me a hug.

As she was hugging me, I could not keep my hard cock from pressing against her mound, it felt so good. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room as I stuffed the panties in my pocket to follow her. We went back to watching TV but not long after we sat down, a car honked outside of our house and Jo said she was going out with her friends. The second she left, I went into the bathroom, took the panties out of my pocket and dropped my pants as I bunched the panties under my nose. They smelled like the vanilla perfume she always wore. I then spread them over my hand exposing the crotch area. It did not have a strong smell but I could smell her feminine, musky scent and a light pee scent which sent my cock into a throbbing frenzy. I moved toward the area of the panty where her ass would have been and it did have a hint of anal odor. The vanilla perfume over-powered most of the smells. I think my frustration was enough to isolate the scents that gave me pleasure. I grabbed my cock with my free hand and began stroking while moving my nose around in the panties. As I hovered over the crotch, I imagined her pussy clad in the black material. When I hovered over the ass area I could see the panties wedged between her ass cheeks.

I squeezed my cock harder with every stroke and as I reached the tip I would rub the head with my thumb. It wasn't long before I could feel my balls tighten and the pressure build up along my shaft. I took the panties and aimed the tip of my cock at the crotch area and watched as ropes of cum covered it. Unfortunately, having done that, cum scent had covered her scent. Now they just smelled like vanilla and man cum but I still enjoyed them for two or three more days. When I could not use them any longer, I washed them and placed them in a box under my bed. The next two weeks went by rather fast, but unchanged. I was still very horny and masturbating wasn't as exciting as it was with a pair of panties. I just could not get myself to ask Jo for more panties and my wife did not usually wear panties but when she did, they just did not have the same effect as Jo's. As January 11th, my wife's birthday, came along, my luck started to change. I had planned on getting my wife her favorite take-out and a small cake to celebrate. As I got into my car and started it, Jo came running out.

"May I go with you?" Jo asked.

I nodded and she got in. We went by the restaurant and placed the order. They told us they were busy and it may take up to forty-five minutes so I gave them my cell number and told them to call when it was ready. We went next door to the Super Store and, since we had time to waste, looked around. As we arrived at the electronics section, Jo started admiring the iPods.

"I wish I had the money to buy an iPod," Jo commented.

We looked around for a little longer and lost track of time before getting a call from the restaurant, telling us the order was ready.

"Jo, would you please find a banana nut cake while I get some other items?" I asked.

While she was gone, I went back to the electronics department and bought her the iPod she wanted before meeting her by the registers at the front, paying for the cake and we went to the restaurant to pick up the food before going home. On the drive home, I thought about asking Jo if she would sell me her panties for a few dollars. At first, it sounded like the best idea I had ever had but the more I thought about it, the more perverted it made me sound. She had given me a pair for Christmas so maybe it wasn't too far-fetched, I was telling myself. When we parked on the driveway, Jo started to get out.

"Hold on a second. Jo, if you're willing, I would like to pay you twenty-five dollars for a pair of your newly used panties whenever you need some extra money. I need them to help with my needs since your mom can't help me. Would you please think about it?" I asked. She had an odd look on her face, not so much mad or upset but more of a surprised look.

"I'll think about it," she said as if it was an everyday request.

I, on the other hand, thought I had fucked up and was, not so much scared as, worried about what she thought of me. We had a good birthday dinner, spending some quality time with my wife. I played it cool over the next week, never mentioning nor asking about the conversation Jo and I had until one evening, after my wife had fallen asleep, I was sitting outside enjoying a hot cup of cocoa in the cool weather, when Jo came out.

"Can we talk?" she asked. I nodded.

"Sure, would you mind if we went for a walk while we talk?" I asked. We started walking, mostly in silence, but once we turned the corner of our block, she opened up.

"Are you still interested in buying my panties?" she asked.

"Yes, very interested!"

"Why?" she asked.

"Well, first of all, you are very beautiful. And, the current situation with your mom does not fulfill my sexual needs. It turns me on smelling the different parts your panties as I jack off and cum into them," I told her. She laughed a little, but I could tell she was also blushing and she seemed to understand and was somewhat empathetic.

"I don't really have many pair," she told me.

"I'll give you money to buy more," I offered.

"I think it would be better if you buy them and give them to me, that way you can get panties you like," she said. "What do you do with them when you're done with them?" she asked.

"Once I'm done, I could also give them back after I wash them," I added.

Before we knew it, we were back in front of the house, our agreement in place. I remembered the iPod I bought her, grabbed it from underneath the car seat and walked into her bedroom. With my excitement, I did not bother to knock and found her completely naked in front of me. I was caught like a deer in headlights. I quickly placed the iPod on the corner of the table and left without saying anything. She came out a short time later, gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and thanked me for the iPod. Needless to say, I jacked off that night, several times, to the image of her naked body. The next day, I spent a couple of hours looking thru Victoria's Secret and other web sites for panties. I ended up buying fifteen different pair, everything from briefs to thongs. A few days later, I came home to find a few boxes on the porch and knowing exactly what they contained, I took them to the storage room in the back, looked through them, combined them into one box then took the box into the house. I knocked on Jo's door but there was no answer so I opened it just enough to push the box in.

"How will I get paid?" Jo inquired later that day while helping me with dinner.

"I'll leave that up to you."

We eventually decided I would slide the money under her door on Fridays, before work. The amount would depend on how many panties she would leave for me in the bathroom gave me. It seemed over complicated but I was excited and did not want to screw this up. The next day, as I was getting ready to go to work, I decided to check the bathroom and, sure enough, there was a white-laced thong I had bought from Victoria's Secret for her and I stuffed it in my pocket. During my meal break at work, I took the opportunity to have some fun by immediately putting it up to my nose noticing it no longer smelled like her perfume although having it in my pocket for a few hours left it still damp which, to me, meant she had just taken them off that morning. Her scent was stronger and drove me crazy and causing me to cum twice before leaving work. I checked but there were no panties for the next three days however over the next two months she left two or three pair a week and I kept my end of the deal, too. It was time for my wife's four month check-up and she received a good report from her doctor but sex was still out of the question. I had taken care of her needs with toys and aids so her back would not be strained however, she was more concerned about me not getting any so I told her about the panty agreement with JO.

"Has it gone any further than Jo selling you her panties?" she calmly asked.

"No but I did accidentally see her naked once when I entered her room without knocking," I told my wife.

"No? Really! At least you have seen her naked. I am a little surprised, since Jo is your age, that you two haven't fucked, yet. I'm fine with whatever you do, honey," she said. Her answer had left me a little confused.

"I'm going to my shop," I told her. By this time, I had turned the storage room into my hobby shop where I build remote control airplanes.

A few hours after I had started working on an airplane frame, Jo came looking for me and sat on the stool next to me.

"Did you tell mom about our panty agreement?" she asked.

"Yes, I did. Is your mom mad at you?"

"No but you and I don't have an agreement anymore," she said.

"That's fine," I told her.

"Dinner is ready," she said. After dinner was done, my wife wanted to talk to me.

"I am fine with the panty arrangement you have with Jo," my wife told me.

"Thanks, honey but Jo and I don't have that arrangement anymore," I told her.

I grabbed a space heater and went back to the storage room to try to finish my plane. It wasn't terribly cold but it got chilly at night. Around eleven-thirty, Jo knocked on the door, entered and sat down on the stool again.

"Mom has talked me into continuing to give you my panties," she said.

"Jo, you don't have to."

"If we have the same deal as before, it will be fine," she told me. I was a little reluctant and worked on my plane in silence for a bit.

"If you're sure and really want to, it's fine with me!" I told her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Stepdaughters Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds