• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Snow Sissy Ch. 01

The Snow Sissy Ch. 01

Somewhere, in the frozen northern regions of our great globe, in the shivering mountains, there is a school of demon. Now, we all know what demons look like – they are creatures of immense, horrifying beauty. Even with their skin (which can range from Jet black, through fiery red, to the purest alabaster white) they possess inhuman and powerfully seductive beauty. Being immune to the cold, they roam the earth stark naked, with their monstrous cocks open to rape or seduce anything they see fit. They are tall, taller on average than any human, the shortest known being a solid 6'9. Muscular too, possessing a strength of body equal to their strength of will, and desire. Wily, smart, beautiful and utterly monstrous. Many years ago, this school of demons decided that they would make a mirror. They knew they were beautiful, and the world mostly ugly, so they decided to make a mirror that would show things for what they truly were. The demons, naked and open as they were, looked exactly the same in the mirror – but as they toured the mirror, friends were revealed as enemies, the chaste as wanton, the most beautifully made up as inherently foul.

Mostly the mirror did this, revealed things as ugly and evil – the way they truly were – but one day they flew the mirror into a village and a young man approached. A kind and smart young man called Kai, with blonde hair and blue eyes, a toned body from working in his family's shop, on a slight frame. When he was reflected in the mirror, he did not become ugly at all. No, his true self was actually quite beautiful indeed. He stood, transfixed by his reflection, which was slightly more petite somehow – and dressed in a silky looking light blue dressing gown, that tantalisingly just covered his crotch. He turned, and saw a pert little reflection of his bottom poking out underneath the gown. What's more, he also had some sheer white stockings on, held in place by dark the dark blue straps of a suspender belt, which disappeared into the girly blue dressing gown. His blonde hair was longer in the reflection, and his face was pale and smooth like ceramics – painted with glossy pink lips and striking dark eyeshadow. The rest of his body was also perfectly smooth, and there was something about the entire look that screamed 'come hither' in a sexy, slutty way.

"Hey, this fag looks like my sister, who works as a succubus!" Said one light blue demon from the group. The rest all shushed him as they watched Kai, who himself was transfixed on his reflection, and was slowly walking towards it.

As he walked, his cock grew harder at the gorgeous, sultry image placed before his eyes. He regarded it oddly – not a girl, no. But clearly not a boy either. He was hypnotised. A deep green demon coughed slightly and suddenly, Kai's clothes were gone. His cock was slowly growing out in front of him as he walked towards the mirror, and soon extended out in front of him rigid as a pole. This extending cock was the first part of Kai's body to brush the mirror, and as soon as it did, the surface rippled. It looked like the mirror was starting to wrap itself around Kai's cock, but really it was ice. A cage of magical, crystalline ice shrunk Kai's throbbing cock and locked it up – a little heart shaped lock shut it all in place. The gown and stockings also suddenly grew on him, as his body shrank a little to fit the petite image. Hair grew, and all changed so that he was very simply a sissy staring at her own sissy reflection. Kai had become their true self. The mirror gave one last ripple and burped out a key – the key to the cage.

A sly silver demon, that glittered in the light, stooped down to the key. He produced a small wooden chest from thin air, put the key inside, and then filled it with water which froze instantly. He then locked the chest, and froze that key too, in a perfect block of ice. In a flash, all the demons, the mirror, Kai, the chest, and the block of ice had disappeared from the village. The crowd that had gathered set about spreading the gossip – and very soon, Kai's big brother would hear.

Meanwhile, the demons and everything else reappeared far far far away, very far north in a frozen wasteland. The silver demon was still holding the block with the key in it, but he set it down firmly in the snowy ground. From it, more blocks of ice started to spread out, then bricks of ice, and eventually a massive castle of ice was formed. The chest was gone, but the block of ice with the key was still very clearly visible as the central block of a great wall, in a great hall. The demon turned to Kai.

"Now then, my beautiful one" He said, in a voice smooth and crisp as creamy milk "I have decided that you are so beautiful, so sexy, that you should be enlisted in the ranks of hell's glorious monarchy." The other demons all listened – he was smart, and clearly respected. Kai was still gazing dumbly at his own reflection in the mirror, and feeling up and down his body. He looked at the silver demon when a monarchy was mentioned, though he continued to rub his body.

"You shall be the sissy queen of ice and winter" continued the demon "and you cannot, will not, say no to being so. As long as that cage is on your pathetic sissy dicklet, you are ours. It is now the end of summer, the deep freeze will come tomorrow and the long winter shall begin. At the start of summer, this palace will begin to thaw, drip drip dripping down on you like your dicklet is dripping precum now. But this block will thaw quickest, and when it does, you can take the key. In your boudoir in the highest tower, you will find that chest. Once you unlock it, that too will begin to thaw. Then, you will finally be able to open your cage and so be free – but until then you are the sissy queen of winter, understood?"

"Yes." Kai replied, after a long pause of staring, his mouth slightly agape, dumbly.

"Yes my lord" growled the demon "you may be queen, but as the demon embodiment of the northern skies, you are still beneath me. Especially as you're a little sissy." He gave a curt laugh, and Kai bowed his head slightly – whether apologetically or in shame I know not. "But come now, you should start your duties immediately my queen."

"Like what?" Kai said, his head cutely raising up to stare at his lord.

"You're the sissy queen of winter" the demon replied, stroking under Kai's chin "how about you start by making it snow?"

The silver demon moved his hand to the top of the sissy's head, and forced him to his knees. His massive cock, not even hard yet, dangled in front of Kai's face. Kai, somehow instinctively understanding what to do, reached out his hand and grabbed the cock. He gave it a few slow strokes, before leaning his face in and starting to lick up and down the shaft – like a freaking ice lolly. The silver demon laughed his approval, and swung his cock a little, so it smacked the sissy in his face. Soon he was completely hard – at 13 inches – and the sissy had her mouth around his head. Kai then really started sucking in earnest, head bobbing up and down the shaft, getting slightly further each time, lips tight against the sheer girth and tongue lapping every inch he could. He was loving it, this is clearly what he really should have been doing with his life.

Suddenly he felt his legs pulled out from under him, and he put one hand down on the cold, hard ground to balance himself. He arched his back as he fell naturally into the all fours position; his gown slipped up his body, so his ass was completely on show and his little caged clitty dangling. His legs had been pulled behind him and spread out by a pure black demon, and other demons were approaching him with their cocks already rock hard, and aimed at him. He reached out his hands for a couple of cocks and began stroking them in synchronisation with his bobbing head. The silver demon suddenly grabbed Kai's lovely blonde hair and started face-fucking him forcefully. Warm spit went everywhere as Kai gagged on the massive cock, but soon getting used to it, he was able to focus on giving good handjobs to the other cocks.

The light blue demon from earlier flew up to the ceiling, and snapped off an icicle. He came back down and positioned it against the sissy's asshole. Kai opened his mouth wide as he gave out a breathy little gasp, shocked from the discomfort and subtle pain of the cold. He breathed out an unintelligible pair of stuttered syllables, before his mouth was filled with rock solid cock again, and he was brought back to the task at hand.

The icicle continued to rub against his warm asshole however, slowly melting. His little boy cunt clammed up at the cold and wet, but the demon simply clicked his fingers, and both the icicle and ass were soon lubed up. The blue demon thrust the frozen pole inside Kai's ass, prompting another breathy gasp, which soon turned into a moan as Kai registered the mixture of cold and hot, pain and pleasure. There was something incredibly arousing, even just in the oddness of it, as the icicle was thrust in and out of his ass. Eventually the demon just let go of the icicle, letting it get buried deep in the sissy's pussy until it melted. To bide his time until that moment, he came round and joined the silver demon, so now two massive cocks were vying for space in Kai's slobbery sissy mouth. The pretty pink lipstick was smeared, and the eye makeup was running down his face.

Kai's sissy dicklet was giving proof to his arousal, as it started to strain against the cage. However, the harder his dick got, the colder the icy cage started to feel. Against the cold, his dicklet started to shrink again – the cage was perfectly crafted to keep him in check – but it did nothing to stop the arousal.

The last drips of the icicle leaked out of Kai's sissy ass, so the light blue demon came back round and rammed his cock straight in. He was really taking it up a notch. Kai moaned again in an ecstasy of pleasure as his virgin sissy ass was taken by gorgeous demon cock. This moan was cut short as once again, two cocks were shoved into his mouth. Two massive cocks in his mouth, two massive cocks in each hand, one massive cock in his ass, and even one last cock being stroked by his soft sissy feet. Kai was in cock heaven – even without the light blue cock rubbing against his prostate, Kai could have cum just from the sheer sluttiness of it all. But cum he did, as the ridged head of the cock bumped one more time over his prostate. His entire body tensed up, and he began to leak tiny globules of cum through his cage onto the floor. His hands, however, had continued their good work, and his mouth, and feet. In fact, they went into overdrive. Soon all the demons were cumming their hot white jizz all over the little slut, on his ass, his back, his arms and hair. The light blue demon was cumming right up his ass, another was cumming on his face, the silver demon straight down the throat. Kai of course did not waste a drop.

After finishing, the demons slowly moved away to admire their work. The sissy had collapsed on the floor, and was covered in cum. Outside it really had begin to snow. The sissy, however, still had his gazed fixed on the mirror, loving his useless cummy reflection.

"Excellent plan" the black demon whispered to the silver "but tell me brother, why would you give the slut such an easy escape, when next summer comes?"

"Fear not brother" replied the silver demon" I have purposely timed it so that the key in the chest will just nearly have thawed when the freeze comes again, and his chance will be lost. He's never getting out of that cage on his own – it's just a little torture. Besides" he said, looking over at the sprawled, cum-covered mess of a being "I don't think we really have to worry about attempts at escape."

Both demons laughed, and in a flash, they were all gone – the mirror too. Kai was left alone in the great icy palace, soaked in cum, and horny as ever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Snow Sissy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds