• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Girl's Night Pt. 11

Girl's Night Pt. 11

12

The applause from the gallery died as abruptly as it started and Fisher looked to Sophie, searching her face for an indication of what she was feeling. He stood, hand in hand with Eve, growing increasingly uneasy with her silence.

"Mistress?" he finally managed to blurt, "What do I do now?"

"Now?" Sophie said, "now, you get to cum. Aren't you excited Candi?"

"Here Mistress?" Fisher was suddenly afraid what it might mean to his night.

"Of course here," Jenny responded with a derisive chuckle, "what are you, shy now?"

"No Domme Jennifer," he said softly, "it's just I, well, I was..."

"What?" Sophie asked with a grin. "You thought you'd get to cum in some sweet romantic way? Maybe while fucking me?"

"Is that what you thought?" Catherine shouted, laughing heartily. "You really are a fucking bimbo!"

"You're a whore Candi." Eve said, cupping Fisher's ass, "whores don't get to decide how they cum. Whores are only for pleasure, and they live to serve their Mistress's whim. So, if your Mistress wants you to cum now, you should say 'thank you' and do as your fucking told."

"Fuck it," Sophie said thoughtfully, "maybe now, since you want to be a pathetic little bitch, and since you already told Eve you wanted more, yeah I fucking heard you, you sissy fuck, instead of just a cock in your mouth, you can cum when you have one buried in your sweet virgin ass... what do you think of that idea?"

"I love it," Jenny said, answering quickly.

"Absolutely," Catherine agreed, nodding her head. "Looks like you can get that train run on you after all you sissy bitch..."

Fisher silently accepted his fate, wishing again he knew who she had promised his ass to.

"But first," Catherine said shortly, "you're going to prove to us that you really are who you say you are."

"I... I don't understand..."

"Well," Sophie said, "You already knew Chuck, and Justin. I think what Catherine wants to see is if you can be a good little whore and suck some stranger's cock."

"Cocks." Jenny added, "plural. Do you know what that means bimbo?"

"Yes Domme Jennifer," Fisher answered. "How many Mistress, how many will it take to convince you?"

"Five," Sophie answered with a shrug.

"Not enough," Catherine said quickly. "I want at least 10 total. And if you get into the teens, I'll let you taste my pussy..."

"But of course you'll get some more help from us," Sophie continued. "You won't have to get them all on your own."

"I'd love help her," Eve offered, "if she wants..."

"That might be fun," Sophie answered. "But... I want her to ask nicely..."

Fisher turned to Eve, not believing the words that were about to come out of his mouth.

"Goddess," he began, "will you please help me find more cocks to suck for my Mistress?"

"You know I will, baby," Eve answered, smiling brightly, taking his hand and pulling him from the group. "C'mon, we'll hit the dance floor, you ladies have fun..."

"You too!!" Sophie said with a wave.

Fisher looked back over his should as he descended the steps, another tray of drinks arriving, Sophie seemingly forgetting all about him as her friends surrounded her. Had he waited another second before turning away he would have seen her turn to him, her eyes bright with admiration, and desire.

•••••••••••••••••

Fisher was led to the melee of a dance floor, weaving through the hot gyrating bodies by Eve until they managed to find a spot in the center. Hip to hip they danced, Eve leading Fisher in slow figure eights, her hands roaming up and down his torso. Her every touch was electric, and before he knew it, he had fallen into rhythm with her and the music. She turned him away from her and Fisher continued to move in sync, feeling the eyes of those surrounding them begin to draw over them. Eve raised Fisher's arms, crossed his wrists high above his head and dragged her hands back down, caressing every curve of his body erotically. His head fell back into her when she fondled his heavy breasts, biting his bottom lip as a wanton moan boiled over inside his throat.

"Somebody already has an admirer," she whispered, biting Fisher's ear playfully, "lets give them a show..."

Fisher gasped as her hands gripped both his hips, turning him back toward lifting him roughly to his toes, and pinching the flesh painfully. Her tongue invaded his mouth then, daring him to resist, and immediately he knew he couldn't. His limbs moved on their own, one leg wrapping around hers, one hand snaking up behind Eve's neck, the other letting his hand rest on her supple breast. He was dizzy, breathless, his head clouded with desire, when he felt a shadow enter the corner of his vision. He looked over through downcast lashes, a sculpted young raver staring at his ass predatorily.

Fisher downed the shot quickly, welcoming the burning sensation, and wishing he could have about 8 more to give him the courage he was suddenly lacking. He set the glass down on the bar and gasped as Eve wrapped her arm around his cinched waist and pulled him close.

"Those earrings true?" he yelled over the music, his mouth curled into a smirk. "You really a cum slut?"

Fisher nodded, whimpering softly as Eve dragged her nails across his flesh.

"Introduce yourself slut," Eve said, whispering her commands in Fisher's ear, "don't be rude, and smile at him."

"Hiya cutie," Fisher said, leaning into the stranger, his cock twitching as he attempted to flirt, "I'm sissy cocksucker Candi, I'd be happy to let you see how much of a cum slut I am."

"That's a good little whore," Eve whispered, "you ARE going to be fun..."

"Lemme see some more of those moves first baby," the raver said and slipped between the two of them, rolling his taut body against them.

The music washed over them and the knot in Fisher's stomach slowly loosened as they danced tightly. Fisher let Eve guide his hands over their new friend, and dropped low, pressing his breasts against the growing hardness that grew inside the young man's oversized pants. He did not resist when he felt strong hands grab his ass, and even let out a sensual moan into the raver's ear when the bulge pressed into his own.

"Fuck yeah, baby," the raver shouted above the bass, "you are fucking hot as shit, lets do this."

"Buy me a shot first baby?" Fisher asked, "thirsty for a drink, and then your cum!"

"Your Mistress is going to love that Candi!" Eve screamed, laughing heartily.

"And one for my friend too," Fisher said, turning to kiss Eve and melting into her as their new friend pulled a wad of bills from his pocket and escorted the two of them toward the bar.

They continued to make out as he ordered the shots, only taking a breath when they were tapped on the shoulder and each handed a glass of amber liquid. The Jager went down roughly, both Eve and Fisher coughing slightly as the black licorice taste lingered, but the raver downed it like a pro.

"Now let me get a taste of you," he said before they could recover, kissing Eve fully on the mouth, his tongue darting between her lips. Fisher tensed, his fingers digging into Eve's hips, knowing what was coming next.

"Mmmhmm, no holding back," Eve whispered in his ear, using her body to pin Fisher against the bar, the raver's lips brushing his. "A nice soft kiss to show him what that mouth can do..."

Fisher's head swam. He wished it was from the alcohol but he knew it wasn't. He was kissing a man, dressed like a slut, and his cock was stirring. He couldn't answer why this would even bother him, considering what he had had in his mouth not 10 minutes ago. So, when two distinctly different hands cupped his ass, the screaming instinct not to was silenced and he moaned on the tongue that easily overpowered his own. He was breathless when the kiss broke, and he followed obediently as he was led along the bar, hand in hand with both the raver and Eve. Down the dark hall and passed the long line for the ladies room he walked in trance, silently thanking the gods above the men's room was dimly lit, and being the type of club it was, barely a head turned when two women walked in.

The raver pushed open a vacant stall door, letting Eve and Fisher enter first, before sealing them all inside as the lock slid close with a rattle. Eve wasted no time, forcing Fisher to his knees and kissing the raver as her hands undid his belt and pants. Fisher took the slender cock in his mouth as soon as it was freed, feeling it grow quickly against his tongue. Fisher didn't resist when Eve's hand clutched the back of his head, forcing his chin against the open zipper of the raver's pants. He swallowed hard, the cock in his mouth throbbing now. From the corner of his eye he noticed a hand fish something from a pants pocket, seconds later his head was jerked back, saliva dripping from his bottom lip, a flash momentarily blinding him as the cock bobbed above his face. His head was slammed back down, Eve laughing as Fisher groaned softly, taking the cock even deeper, the light fuzz of the raver's sac resting nicely on Fisher's chin as the flash came again.

"She's so photogenic," Eve said, "such a good little cocksucker too..."

"Fuck," the raver said, "yeah she is..."

"Manners bitch," Eve said, slapping Fisher on the cheek. "Say 'thank you'."

"Thank you Goddess," Fisher said, letting the cock fall from his mouth with a wet slurp .

Eve took the raver's cock in her hand and slapped it across Fisher's face. "Not me you bimbo," she ridiculed him, "thank your new friend here... you think you'd know this by now..."

"Thank you baby," Fisher said, forcing a smile, "I love sucking a nice hard cock."

"I know you do," the raver said, "all sissy bitches do. Most like it more than they like getting fucked..."

"I don't think this one has made up her mind yet," Eve said, "but we'll have our answer by the morning, wont we bitch? For now, I want to hear you moan and whimper on that cock again sissy slut, and don't stop until I tell you."

"Yes Goddess," Fisher replied, taking the cock deep over and over again until tears welled up in his eyes from being short of breath. He slurped and sucked, the only relief coming when he was jerked to his feet by his wig and spun around, his hands falling to the back of the toilet. He felt the spongy head of the raver's cock slip against his ass, whimpering as Eve pulled his dress up and yanked his panties down his thighs, tensing for what was coming next, unable to scream. But instead of intense pain he received bitter humiliation as his ass was painted with cum. Thick spurts of it splashed onto his exposed ass, dripped down his crack, and pooled at his tender asshole. Another flash came as he felt the softening cock drag across his flesh, painting his skin with the remnants of the raver's orgasm. He grunted as Eve slapped his ass roughly and then was dropped to his knees again.

"You know what to do bitch," the raver said.

Fisher leaned forward cleaning the spent cock, the salty liquid left inside it slipping easily down Fisher's throat. His own cock began to stiffen again as he thought of the two other cocks that had been in his mouth just moments ago, his first day of being a sissy cocksucker, and how this one had gotten progressively easier to conquer.

"That's enough sissy slut," Eve said, pulling Fisher to his feet once again. "say thank you."

"Thank you baby," Fisher said, taking the dirty twenty dollar bill he was offered, his smile no longer forced, "I love being used like a whore..."

"I know," the raver said, unbolting the door, "and I hope your friends liked the pics of my jizz all over your ass."

Eve laughed as he left, turning to Fisher as the raver pocketed his phone with a grin and disappeared. "Guess we'll have to hope he doesn't do anything else with those pictures, huh?"

"I guess Goddess," Fisher answered, looking down at his feet and adjusting his dress.

"Careful silly," Eve said, lifting his dress back to his waist, "you're going to get his cum all over it."

"But I..."

"Shush," Eve said pulling him from the stall while keeping his skirt hiked up, "just look in the mirror and clean yourself off. And of course you know to use your fingers and not a towel, don't you?"

"Yes Goddess," Fisher answered, now feeling all eyes on them as Eve spoke just loud enough to draw attention. He turned his back to the mirror, gobs of cum dripping off his ass, and at least a half dozen pairs of eyes on his reflection. He blushed deeply as they made no attempt to hide the fact that they leered at him, some smirking, others shaking their heads with derision. Eve laughed as phones focused on him, taking the $20 dollar bill and tucking it into the top of Fisher's dress. He made him pose for the gallery, scooping cum off his ass, and licking his fingers clean, and Fisher twitched, his cock aching anew with each humiliation. He couldn't believe how far he had fallen, nor how much his body seemed to ache for more.

"Penny for your thoughts Candi..." Eve asked, turning Fisher's face towards her.

"I... I... can't believe what a slut I've become, and..." he paused, his brain not wanting to admit what his heart knew was true.

"And what?" Eve asked, kissing him softly on the lips.

"How much I love it Goddess," he admitted.

"But you'll love whatever we tell you," she continued, stroking his chin. "I could tell you to blow every guy in here right now and you'd do it, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Goddess," Fisher said, not even hesitating.

"And if I let them run a train on your sissy ass?"

"I'd beg for more Goddess," Fisher responded.

"What a pathetic whore you are Candi," Eve said, chuckling. "You really deserve what's happening to you."

Fisher couldn't respond. All he could think about was the softness of Sophie's touch, the feel of her lips on his, and how he wanted to please her. Even the derision of all her friends served to heighten his arousal, every filthy thing they said made his body ache to be used.

"Lets go dance some more," Eve said, one more soft kiss brushing over Fisher's lips, "before I get the urge to see how truthfully you answered those questions... but I bet we can find out later..."

Fisher smiled up at her, nodding, mincing after her as they exited.

••••••••••••••••••••

"I can't believe it!" Catherine exclaimed, looking at the screen of her phone, the images from the unknown number exciting her to a frenzy.

"Looks like our girl is conforming to her role quite nicely," Sophie said with a smile passing the phone to the others at the VIP area.

Heather and her boyfriend, a tall and muscular Hispanic man in his mid 20's, making him roughly 15 years her junior, had joined the group soon after Eve had whisked Fisher to the dance floor. They too enjoyed the picture, Heather whispering something to Miguel that brought a toothy grin to his face.

"That was quick," Jenny said, "your girl works fast Cat."

"I know," Catherine said grinning broadly "she has lots of "friends' here..."

"I hope she gets back soon though," Sophie said, "I miss my little slut."

"Aww," Catherine teased, "how cute... lets have another round..."."

"No more for us," Tracy said, "we're going to head down to the dance floor..."

"Yeah," Victoria added, "find our own guests to bring back. Some for us, and some for Candi."

"Good luck girls," Jenny said with a wink, "I'll miss staring at you dance."

"You can do more than stare next time, sexy," Victoria said, "much, much more."

"Should I be jealous?" Sophie asked with a sly grin.

"Not yet," Jenny answered, smiling broadly.

"You're going to pay for that," Sophie said, her grin taking over her entire face.

"Looking forward to it." Jenny laughed.

"You two need to stop," Heather remarked, shaking her head bemusedly, "its enough to even turn me bi..."

"Oh, that can be arranged," Sophie shot back, "trust me, one touch of this girls tongue to your pussy, you'll be begging for more."

"I'd love to see that mi cariño," Miguel whispered in her ear.

"I bet you would you devil," Heather shrieked, slapping him playfully on the arm, "maybe after we see what I came here to see... maybe..."

"And what did YOU, come here to see?" Catherine asked, passing out blue kamikaze shots.

"Why to see sissy Candi beg me to let her suck my man's massive cock of course!"

"I'll drink to that!" Jenny exclaimed, downing her shot with ease and adding it to the collection on the table. "And I can't wait to see each and every one of these refilled."

"Certainly a nice twist on the money shot," Catherine laughed. "I'm full of good ideas!"

"You're not the only one," Sophie said, nodding toward the dance floor. "Look."

The group went over to railing, following Sophie's pointed finger to the side of the dance floor where Eve and Fisher were gyrating atop the laps of two smartly dressed business men in their booth, neither seeming to mind as the men's hands roamed freely over their bodies. The women clapped and high-fived with glee as the man Fisher was dancing on stood and bent Fisher over, slapping his ass as Fisher did his best to keep from falling over as he twerked. Slowly Eve stood, pulling the other man to his feet, dancing behind him as she positioned his crotch next to Fisher's face. Fisher did not hesitate and turned around, offering him his ass, and cupping the other man's crotch, slipping his hand up and down the man's pressed slacks. It continued like this as the group watched, laughing and commenting every time he was passed back and forth, then cooing with glee as the song broke and Fisher looked to Eve and nodded, then whispered something to one of the two men, and began to lead them back toward the VIP staircase. He looked up and stared at Sophie and her friends as they looked down on him, and Sophie, Jenny and Catherine all laughed and waved, with Catherine raising her middle finger to her lips and kissing it as she flipped him off and mouthed the word "whore". Then they all returned to the couches to wait.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Welcome back sissy slut", Sophie greeted Fisher as he slipped up the stairs. "Introduce us to your new friends..."

"This is Viktor," he answered obediently, nodding to the gray suited man to his left, "and this is Bojan."

"Nice to meet you boys," Sophie said, "come sit and tell us what brings you up here. Have a drink whore while I talk business."

Fisher led them to the couch and Eve followed slipping down next to Catherine, kissing her softly on the cheek. He picked up his half full cosmopolitan glass, for the first time catching a glimpse of Heather and her dark skinned lover. He smiled at them both and a small curtsey, when Jenny spoke up.

"Introduce yourself, cock slut." Jenny said gesturing to Miguel, "not fair to neglect our new guests."

"Yes Domme Jennifer." Fisher acquiesced, his smile quickly fading.

"And don't worry, your Mistress and I will entertain your guests while you get acquainted."

Fisher set his drink back down, his stomach in knots at that insinuation, sitting next to Heather and Miguel. "Hello Sir and Madam, my name is Candi, the cock-sucking sissy slut, how may I serve you?"

"Tell me," Heather said thoughtfully, "how many cocks have you sucked today slut?"

Fisher thought for a moment, each fleshy member flashing through his mind, "Three miss," he said finally, the peals of laughter washing over him.

"And how many more do you plan on sucking tonight puta?" Miguel asked sharply.

"At least ten Sir, maybe more," Fisher answered, beginning to tremble slightly as he noticed a sizable bulge shifting in Miguel's lap.

"Look at her," Catherine teased, "she can't help herself, staring right at his lap!"

"He does have a beautiful cock," Heather said softly, sipping whisky, her free hand slowly caressing Miguel's thigh. "Show them baby, please?"

"Of course," Miguel answered, rising and unzipping his loosely fitting jeans. He lowered his boxer briefs slightly, and pulled his cock free, letting the women see the monster that lurked between his legs. It hung there flaccid, it's girth already impressive at an inch and a half wide, but when Miguel began to stroke the entire uncircumcised length it swelled until it was almost three inches wide and over nine inches long.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Girl's Night Pt. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds