• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Naughty Affair Ch. 03

A Naughty Affair Ch. 03

12

Bree

I woke up the next morning with a dull ache between my legs, my panties were soaked through. I hadn't been able to get myself off without my vibrator; no matter what I did, nothing pushed me over the edge. I'd gone to bed sexually frustrated and in a rage, my vibrator sitting uselessly on my vanity table. I could feel my swollen folds rub against the material of my panties, which, although the material was soft, felt like sandpaper against my nerves. I really needed to come.

I changed out of my sleepwear, and into a pair of loose fitting leggings and an oversized top. I didn't much feel like going for a run today and was content to stay inside the apartment. I begrudgingly made my way downstairs, wanting to just stay in bed all day, and found Vanessa and Hunter sitting at the counter island in the kitchen, munching on their breakfast.

"Morning, sleepy head," Vanessa greeted, planting a kiss on my forehead with the very same lips that were screaming in ecstasy not even twelve hours beforehand. She moved over to the fridge as I sat down on the stool at the end of the island, facing their places sideways. I felt Hunter's stare on my face. "What do you want for breakfast?" She chirped.

"Ahh, eggs and toast would be amazing, thank you," I answered, daring to meet Hunter's eyes with my own. He smirked at me, the corners of his sensuous lips lifting up slightly.

Vanessa went about making my breakfast as Hunter and I looked at each other. Very slowly, he raised his spoon full of cereal to his lips, and took a mouthful. He chewed slowly, so slowly, before swallowing, the spoon still in his mouth. He slowly circled his tongue around, forcing his lips to part, doing to the spoon what he had done to me a few nights before. He sucked that spoon clean, never once breaking his gaze until Vanessa sat my breakfast in front of me before sitting back down. He lowered his spoon to get another mouthful, his smirk bigger now.

I was utterly drenched, and feared that my wetness had stained the stool below me.

"So," Vanessa started, "what have you got planned for today?"

I finished eating the bite I had taken, then said, "Nothing. I think today I'll just stay home and relax." And hopefully get myself off, too, I mentally added. "It looks a bit cold outside and I didn't bring any clothes for the cold."

"Well we'll have to fix that! I'll take you shopping tomorrow, I don't have to work. We can spend the day together, just us two." She smiled as she suggested her idea.

"I'd love that," I returned her smile before continuing my breakfast.

When we finished, Hunter cleaned up our plates, his fingers lingering on mine as I passed mine to him. Vanessa didn't see, and she turned to me a few seconds later. "Hunter and I have a few things on today, so we'll both be in and out, but don't hesitate to call if you need anything." She gave me a hug and kissed Hunter deeply before heading out the door, grabbing her handbag.

I sat there in silence as Hunter finished up the dishes, wiping his hands clean before sitting down on the stool that Vanessa had just vacated.

"Rough night?"

"Fuck you."

He chuckled. "I did tell you, I don't like my cum being wasted. You'll get your batteries back when you earn them. Don't think about buying new ones, I'll just take them as well."

"Why not take the vibrator, why just the batteries?"

"So it reminds you of what you're missing, and of what you did. A vibrator is a waste without batteries, just like my cum is a waste without one of your holes." I shuddered and he took my hands in his. "Did you enjoy watching me fuck your sister?"

I tried to jerk away, startled, but his hands gripped mine like a vice. "I don't know what-"

"Don't lie," he scolded, tightening his grip. I winced, he saw but he didn't relax his grip. "I heard you whimper. If you're going to perve, at least be quiet."

I thought that I had been. "Did Vanessa-"

"No, she was too busy screaming from my pounding," he started to trail his fingers up my bare arms, and my pussy clenched. "Her screams aren't as hot as yours, though." He leant forward and pressed a kiss against my neck, his nose pushing into my jaw, inhaling deeply. "Nor does she smell as nice as you do."

I closed my eyes as he ran his tongue along my neck, stopping only to nip my ear each time he went up. He moved my hands to his bulge, and I whimpered at his hardness.

I bit my lip as he whispered, "I'm going to have you on your knees soon. Right here, you're going to beg for my cock in your mouth, and you're going to take it. Just like you did yesterday. You'll choke and gag on me, begging for my cum. I'll stretch your throat, and it'll hurt, but it will feel so good." He nipped my neck and I swore. "You're already wet, and you're desperate for release."

"Yes," I groaned, my hands stroking him.

"Bend over." He flipped me over onto the stool, my stomach pressing against the leather surface. My tits, still trapped by my top, hung over the side, heavy and full. I braced my feet on the ground as Hunter pulled down my leggings and panties, a cool breeze licking my core.

He landed a sharp slap on my ass. Again, again and again. He continued until I cried out, tears falling down my face. "That was for disobeying," he said. "But it looks like you loved to be punished." I could feel my juices running down my legs as I heard him free his cock from his jeans.

His hands held my hips, and he nudged against my entrance. He held himself still.

"Please," I whispered, "please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me. Please, please, please fuck me!" I moaned, shaking in anticipation.

"I don't think you want me to fuck you," he teased.

"I do!" I cried, silently cursing myself at how desperate I sounded. "I want you to fuck me with your huge cock, I want you to fill me! Stretch me, pound me, I want your fucking cock in me! Make me scream, please make me fucking scream!"

His hands tightened on my hips, fingers digging into my flesh. He pushed forward, enough to make my folds open, and then-

He was gone.

Faster than it took for me to comprehend, he was out the front door. The sound of it slamming echoed around the apartment, and I hung off the stool, my pussy and ass bare, denied pleasure.

*

I don't know how long I hung off the stool, my pussy and ass starting to chill from the cool air. Tears rolled down my face as the frustration of what Hunter was doing to me overwhelmed me, emotionally and physically.

I hated that he was cheating on my sister, and it even more that it was me he was cheating with. I hated myself for what I was doing to Vanessa, and I prayed that she would never find out. I didn't know where this affair was going to go, or even if it was going to go anywhere. But that didn't change the fact that I had crumbled and begged him to fuck me.

Anger flashed through me then, not at Hunter, but at myself. For succumbing to my selfish needs and wants.

Yes, Hunter's fingers had been inside of me, his mouth in my most precious place, making me scream in pleasure. Yes, his cock had been inside of my mouth, my throat, and between my tits, gagging me. Yes, I'd swallowed his cum as he emptied his load. And, yes, I'd watched him fuck my sister into ecstasy.

But having his cock inside my pussy... well, I felt like that was a line I wasn't ready to cross yet. As if it somehow finalised the awful choices we were making. I'd begged for his cock in a moment of weakness, of pure lust and desperation. I shuddered at the memory of his cock nudging between my folds.

Clearly, though, my reservations didn't stop me from actually wanting it to happen. Oh, if only he'd nudged a little further, maybe my mind would have changed. Maybe I'd be convulsing around his length right now.

I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs as my thoughts wandered, so I slowly pushed myself up off of the stool, pulling my panties and leggings up to somewhat contain the source of the mess I'd made. I had soaked through onto the leather of the stool. I hastily cleaned it up with a disposable paper towel, my pussy throbbing as I moved. My breasts still felt heavy, and my breathing had only just calmed.

I padded over to the couch, not bothering to change my pussy juice-stained clothes. I reclined on the sofa and started clicking through the TV channels, knowing that masturbating would be pointless without my functioning vibrator.

I sighed and tried to ignore the ache between my legs.

Hunter

I arrived back at the apartment hours later, to see Bree sprawled on the couch. I could almost smell the sexual frustration that lingered in the air. I hoped what I had done to her that morning at rattled her. The feeling of my cock poised at her cunt, ready to burry myself inside of her, it was exquisite. It had taken great restraint not to pound into her tight hole until she begged for mercy.

But now wasn't the time for fucking. It was time for chatting. Before I'd fuck her, we needed to set out rules and boundaries. We needed to be on the same level of understanding if we were going to proceed.

I cleared my throat when I was behind the sofa, and she jumped startled, turning to look at me with those huge, baby-doll eyes. Fuck, she was stunning. Arousal still slightly glowed from her face, which was now scowling at me.

"You're home early," she practically spat at me, anger flaring in her eyes.

I didn't appreciate her tone. I clamped my hand over her mouth, pulling her head back slightly to look up at me, before she could blink. "Watch your tone," my voice was dark, controlled. My hand wasn't tight enough to cut off her air, but it was tight enough to hurt. She tried, to no avail, to pull my hand away with her slender ones. She dropped them when she realised it would do not good. "Better," I murmured, my other hand moving to cradle her left tit. She let out a groan and closed her eyes. "We need to talk," I pinched a nipple. I let her go and she yanked her head forward as I sat beside her on the couch, facing her.

"About what?" she met my gaze, but there was slight fear mixed with lust in her eyes. "About how you fucking teased me this morning and then just left?"

"Such a vulgar mouth, you have," I hardened my stare. "That was further punishment for displeasing me. Plus, I had somewhere to be."

"You're big on punishment, aren't you? Some kind of fetish of yours?"

I chuckled. "You could put it like that, yes."

"How would you put it?"

I looked her over slowly, taking in her rapidly rising and falling chest, her flushed cheeks and her fidgeting fingers. "I like control. I like being dominant, like making people submit to me."

She heard the subtle question. "And you want me to submit to you? To give you complete control?"

"Only if you want to. I have no interest in forcing people into that kind of situation, not if they don't consent." I told her truthfully. Being dominant satisfied me in unimaginable ways, but never if the other participant wasn't willing.

She swallowed. "Do you- do you do that with Vanessa? Dominate her?"

"Not completely, not in the way I'd like to. She likes yielding control, but nothing beyond that. She doesn't fully submit."

"And you think I would?" A challenged laced her voice.

"I think you would, yes."

"If I say no?"

"Then you say no. I'd be very disappointed, but I wouldn't stop wanting to pleasure you. It would just be an established boundary that I would know not to cross."

"If I say yes?"

"Then we establish what you would and wouldn't be okay with. What your curiosities are, what your deepest, darkest desires are. Then we'd explore them, together." I wanted to do everything with her, to her.

"And what are your curiosities? Your deepest, darkest desires?" she used my own words back at me.

I smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Well, Bree, first off, I'm curious to know how your cunt feels wrapped around my cock; how it convulses as I pound you into an orgasmic release." She squirmed at my words, blushing more, but held my stare with trepidation. "I'm curious how my finger will feel pushing into your ass, stretching you for my length. How you squirm with your ass impaled, filling you up completely. My darkest desires? Sweetheart, they include you, rope, toys, my cock and a hell of a lot of leather." She was shaking, and I could see her wetness soaking through her leggings. "Do you like that idea?"

She took her time to steady her breath, before biting her lip and nodding. "Yes," she whispered.

I smiled. "Excellent. Shall we go over your boundaries?"

"I'm not sure what they would be. I- I've never... indulged in something like this before." There was a subtle shake to her voice.

"I can list the methods that I'm most partial to. You can tell me if they interest you, or if you don't want to explore them." I offered, and she nodded, smiling briefly. "Fingering- although, it seems a bit late for that." She huffed a laugh and nodded. "Fisting- vaginal and anal." I saw her hesitation, so I added, "we can put that down as a maybe and come back to it when the time is right, if you are not sure."

"I'd like that."

"Done," I agreed. "Insertion of objects, deemed safe, and sex toys, including dildos, vibrators and other various pleasure toys." To my surprise, she consented. "Restraints, bondage and suspension?"

"Restrains and bondage, yes." She said, "I'm not too sure about suspension."

"Sense play- manipulating sight, smell, touch, sound and taste?" she nodded her agreement. "The application of punishment, including spanking, whipping, flogging, caning, use of paddles and nipple clamps, various punishment devices, and denial of orgasm."

"Denial of orgasm?"

"You've experienced that very mildly already," I briefly flashed back to our first encounter in the bathroom, when I had made her hold off her orgasm until she begged. "The next time will likely be more extreme."

She spent a few moments considering and gathering her thoughts, chewing on her bottom lip. I got the urge to lean over and capture her mouth in mine, but resisted. Only just.

"Okay," she conceded, "to all of the punishment methods."

"Do you have any questions?" I asked.

"When do we start?"

I chuckled again. "I adore your enthusiasm, sweetheart, I really do. But before we start any of the more... extreme explorations, I have to write all of this down in an official contract, for you to sign, to officially state your consent. If only to ensure that we are on the same level of understanding."

"What about Vanessa?"

"What about her?"

"Will you- what will happen between the two of you?"

"I won't say anything if you won't."

"Okay. I don't like going behind her back, or taking you away from her, but okay."

"You've made me one very happy man, Bree." I leant over and planted a deep kiss on her lips, brushing my tongue over them.

She sighed and parted her mouth, granting my tongue access. She closed her eyes and groaned. I skirted over her teeth before sucking her tongue into my mouth, my teeth gently grazing and nibbling. She moaned and I brought my hands up to gently cup her face, hard enough to keep her still, but not too hard to hurt. She yielded more and leant into the kiss, her hands moving up to brace against my chest, her fingers gripping the material of my shirt.

I broke the kiss and dragged my mouth down her jaw towards her right ear, gently nibbling at her lobe. She gasped as I trailed kisses down her neck, biting right down to her shoulder. She'd likely have a few hickeys in the morning. I stopped my kisses just before the rise of her breasts, licking back up her throat and planting a peck on her mouth.

"I have to get back to work, but we'll continue this later," I said, her eyes opening to look at me. Hunger and a deep seated desire for release shone in her face, her mouth open in a small 'o' as she regained her breath.

She nodded and I planted one more kiss before rising, not looking back as I left the apartment.

*

Vanessa writhed on my fingers, her back arching off of the bed as she moaned my name, hands gripping the sheets. Her head rested on a soft pillow, her legs hooked over my shoulders in a position that allowed me deep access to her pulsing cunt. I loved that she was a moaner, that she didn't hold back any sounds.

My discussion with Bree had left me feeling horny, and when I'd come back to Vanessa napping on her bed in nothing but one of my tops, my cock got the better of me. I had stripped and pounced on her, waking her up from her slumber.

I pumped two fingers deep inside of her, and she shrieked in delight. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned as I stroked her pussy walls, feeling their soft texture lubricated by her slickness. "Right there," she panted, "right fucking there." I curled my fingers up and she shuddered, swearing as she came.

I didn't let up. I lowered her legs and spread them out on the bed, not removing my fingers from inside of her. I continued fingering her, her juices seeping onto the sheets below us. Her smell was lustful, and made my cock twitch.

Her legs started shaking as another orgasm approached, sweat now casting a soft sheen over her body. Her peeked nipples sat proudly upon her generous tits, no doubt aching to be touched. She came again as I added a third finger, curling up again to press against her pleasure-spot.

"Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck," she gasped, pussy tightening around my fingers. I sucked her clit into my mouth as she came down from her high, sending her into another obliterating orgasm. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she swore repeatedly, her whole body shaking with her intense release. Her cunt forced my fingers out, contracting so tightly it hurt.

I got on all fours and leant over her, watching her face as she rode out her pleasure. Her eyes were now closed and her mouth opened and shut repeatedly. I waited until she had regained some of her awareness before plunging my cock inside of her cunt.

She let out a scream as her hands went to my back, her nails softly dragging down my skin. I moaned at the warmth of her hole, her pussy walls caressing my length. I pulled out slowly before pushing in quickly, finding my pace.

Slow.

Fast.

Slow.

Fast.

Over and over and over again. I was teasing her, and she gritted her teeth in frustration.

"Please," she looked at me, her green eyes glazed with carnal lust. I pressed my forehead to hers, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. "Harder, Hunter, please," she begged.

I didn't change my pace. I just kissed her again, gentle and slow. Then, she bit my lip.

I growled and latched my hand onto her neck, but she only smiled. "There you are, baby," she moaned, "choke me, I fucking love it when you choke me."

I obliged, tightening my grip. I still allowed enough air so she wouldn't pass out, but restricted her airway enough that she had to work to get any breath.

I picked up my pace, slamming down against her until I bottomed out. I still had two inches of cock to spare, one of the few downsides to fucking Vanessa; my cock was too big for her. The other downside I had confided in her sister. The condom I wore provided extra friction against her velvety walls, and she moaned through my choke hold.

I pounded her hard, my sweaty body pressing against hers as she started to move back on my cock, desperate for another orgasm. I could feel my balls tighten as they readied themselves to release my spunk, the feeling almost pushing me over the edge.

"Come on, Hunter," Vanessa cried, "fucking cum with me." She squeezed her cunt around me, and I grunted with the effort to hold back, waiting for her.

"That's it," I encouraged, "tighten on my cock, tease me with your tight little cunt," I quickly released her throat to slap her tits.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Naughty Affair Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds